Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

Makes us Human

2.1K 98 134
By KippFicc

~EDD'S P.O.V~

"Here you go ringo" I say as I place the food tin on the floor, he does a little walk over and starts licking the wet food. Smiling a little, I stand up properly to Yuu who was staring down at Ringo with a sad look, I turn to them and they immediately smile, a melancholy look still in their eyes "You okay?" I ask.

They had come over to our place, which used to be his to give us some cat food. He apologised way too much for not giving it to us sooner. "Nothing you need to worry about" He shrugged, smiling to the side, I notice an orange and yellow woollen bracelet around his left hand, I thought it was blue before? And on his right hand? "Edd, I am undoubtedly sorry that you had to witness... Before" He glanced to the side, his smile dropping.

"What even happened?" Matt asks as he was trying to figure out how the fridge works, with the whole 'secret gun' thing. "Patty has some... Negative thoughts on me. It would also be unfair to say he- I did not have some disapproving thoughts to him" He explained, changing his phrasing mid-way through. "Well, not everyone gets along... Tom and the red leader used to hate each other." I try to empathise, "I always hated seeing them fight, I could tell Paul didn't like you fighting either." I laugh, trying to cheer up the tone.

He stared at me wide eyed for a bit then shrugged "Well, have a good night you two", Ringo meowed, making Yuu laugh a little "All three, my bad", we all laughed a little. I glance to Matt who was smiling brightly for the first time in a while. I heard Yuu walking out so I stopped him I wanted to ask what he was doing the other day. "Yuu hold on," I call out, he stops on the doorway, not turning around or responding but I knew he was listening, "What were you doing in the infirmary the other night?"

He takes a while to repond, he looking down the lane of houses "Thank you for reminding me Edd, bye now!" He waved, what did I remind him of? "W-wait!" Matt calls out but Yuu already walked out, from the window I could tell he started running. What is with him? He acts so stable and nice then suddenly he's- I have plenty of time to find out I guess.

~NO ONE'S P.O.V~

The blonde ran down the empty lanes, plenty of people have passed since the arrival of the guests and many more since Yuu and Mee's defensive breakdown. Their purpose of 'protecting everyone', 'equality', and 'freeing everyone' was killed off. Merely because it was their fault.

Tears started streaming down his face as he ran, he stopped, glancing around for a place to hide to let himself breakdown and get on with the next plan. An empty looking home was his best shot, he speeds walked quickly over, hiding behind it. He was a few meters away from the barrier, a throwing distance at most.

He rested his face in his hands, looking up at the dark sky. Not even any stars to amuse him, clouds filled up the sky as far as he could see, which wasn't far by the mountains surrounding the base. "Feels like a crater still, doesn't it?" Yuu says, smiling even though tears started dropping like flies. He crossed his arms tightly, pressuring them on his stomach. His eyes started to shake, more specifically the pupils. "We are such a fuck up..." Mee's voice crackled, he slammed his head against the wall behind him.

He slid down the wall, his breathing hitching and sounding painful. "No, no, we're not!" Yuu tried to comfort the other half of him who breaking down. "Paul got amnesia; because of us, Patryk went paranoid and borderline psychotic; because of us, Jordan broke; because of us!" Mee started ranting, looking at the pairs hands that were shaking, "We just messed up once... And a few more times!" Yuu tried to feel better, "It's what makes us human."

"We should've stayed out... We could've told someone to save everyone!" Mee crawled into the foetal position, "But we came back and shot almost everyone, people we knew... We just shot them in the face!" Mee paused to look back to earlier. Yuu had no way to try and pretend it was fine, he sighed and went silent. Mee took this as a sign to switch the bracelets to the blue one with the purple bead.

A farmiliar voice came from above, "Mee, this is god, I'm here to tell you that... I'm not real and shut the fuck up I'm trying to rob dead people" Mee knew this wasn't god, he wiped his eyes and looked up. A goggled face stared down at him from a small window, a tongue lazily hanging out as well.

Damn Damien Moore. "D-dame, where have you been? Where's Jordan?" He asked, sounding upset still. "I'm here!" Jordan's face squished into view, next to Damien's. "Oh crap, what happened?!" Jordan went wide eyed. "Hold on I'm coming" He exclaimed before he went out of view.

While Jordan was running out, Damien forced himself to slither out the window, struggling and getting stuck for a few seconds. Yuu moved to the left slightly so that Damien wouldn't fall on him. Jordan skidded to the opposite side "I'm here!" He jazz handed, wearing Damien's lab coat while still wet from the pool trip.

(A/N: I swear to Damien, how many lenny faces am I going to get just by saying Jordan was wet?)

Damien splatted to the floor, smashing his face in the ground. Both entrances made both Yuu and Mee start laughing, still teary eyed. Damien stumbled to sit up, before spinning to sit upside down, his legs resting up on the wall. Jordan walked over and sat by Yuu on the opposite side. It's quiet for a while as everyone watched the pitch-black night... Or mid-afternoon, it's winter so it's dark forever now.

"Yuu... Or Mee, what's wrong?" Jordan asked, leaning forward a little to look at his friend better. Yuu smiled weakly, sighing as his weak joy faded "I'm sorry I left... I'm sorry I came back too" He leant forward, resting his chin on his knees. "What?" Jordan raised an eyebrow, "Yuu, I'm happy you came back, Paul and Dame don't show it but... They missed you too." He smiled weakly.

"I've killed almost everyone left in this base" Yuu looked at Jordan sceptically, not trusting his word. Jordan tensed up, given a moment of sad agreeance "It's morbid but... I'd prefer you instead of probably everyone else here." Jordan smiled sidely, "Dame not being one of them obviously... Or Edd, but I don't see you hurting them." Jordan bumped Yuu's shoulder purposely.

Damien threw his hand up which is in a thumbs up "Whoo, gonna get laid, my dude" he sounded tired or drunk. "Shut up, no you're not!" Jordan's face went red and furious. Mee tensed up, snorted and started laughing loudly, making Jordan and Damien smile a little at how they managed to cheer up their friend.

Yuu wiped the tears either from laughing or still being upset, "Oh, D-dame, before I forget" He started, looking to Dame who looked way less threatening without his coat. He glanced over, his eyebrows raised in curiosity. "There was something weird in the infirmary. We have some substance from it."

"I love how specific you are" Dame replied, "What was it, a dead man, freaky therapist?"

"A black jacket," Mee paused him, tensing up and switching to Yuu's tone "That such a racist sounding term, my goodness" he face planted softly into his hand. Jordan leaned in from behind "I know right."

He went back to checking on Dame, his expression went to a thoughtful traumatised one, "What happened?" He spun around to sit up properly, listening properly.

A little bit taken back by Dame being serious, Yuu switched the bracelets to the red one. "Well, we saw a black jacket, we were lost so I went to ask him for help... Then he started twitching and throwing up..." He started, "Then his... spit up turned into monsters. Then he spewed on himself and-".

Damien put his hand up, telling him to shush. He put his hand down, he exhaled lightly "Not long before you went missing, they started working on this toxin to make 'the ultimate army'" he leant against the wall, looking up. "To make monsters, it's what Thomas turns into, it's part of whatever Pat is... But of course, they knew they wouldn't get it right at first".

"They used the mentally ill?!" Yuu gasped, holding onto his chest. Dame put his hand above him like he was measuring something. "Beyond that, a little something called 'the unfixable'" Dame slouched, "Where they have no purpose on the army. So, they got tested on, tortured into... These things that aren't even worthy to call human."

"How do you know about all this?" Jordan asked, looking over.

"Well, apparently they thought they'd busted me enough to get me to sign a contract that get's me tested on", The scientist looks back on the memory, looking unimpressed.

"You... Didn't sign it, did you?" Jordan asked, sounding worried.

Damien looked at them, expression is overly proud of himself "Hell no, luckily for me, I forgot how to hold a pen," he put a hand to his chest.

"What?" Mee whisper shouted while squinting.

"Then I ate the contract" Dame lost a little more dignity.

"What?!" Jordan's eye twitched.

"Then I ate the doctor" Dame said in a brighter tone, smiling more.

"What?!" The two said at the same time.

Jordan tensed up, looking worried "Dame, please don't tell me you really ate the therapist."

"Okay~" Dame sang, smiling and humming for a bit before talking again, "I have to have something in my stomach at all times now. Preferably not a doctor."

The blonde curled up a little, disturbed that mentally ill soldiers were put into torture and testings like they meant nothing, Mee who felt like he was about to cry and throw up again felt like freaking out. But while Yuu was still in charge, he decided to try and be positive "Well, at least no one we knew got hurt!" He smiled, pain still lingering in his eyes.

Dame looked to the side sheepishly "I wouldn't say that..."

Yuu glanced back instantly, fear back in both of their eyes, "W-what?"

"Remember your other friend, the uhm... Can't remember his job, a system worker, oh yeah!" He clicked his fingers, pointing up. "That black jacket who used to narrate." The blonde's eyes filled with fear and dread "Liam?" He started getting upset again.

(A/N: That guy from Climate change that I couldn't find the voice actor of)

Damien nodded, Jordan stood up "I uhm, think we should be off now" He stepped over to Damien and grabbed his arm, making him hiss aggressively. "Will, you be alright?" Jordan asked, staring at his friend. "Yeah, yeah... I'll head back to the lab... I want to talk to Paul." He crossed his arms.

The red head stared down, feeling guilt wave over him "Well, good night..." He turned around, holding Damien's arm. "Love ya, bud" Jordan said, feeling paranoid still. Mee looked surprised, shooting his gaze up to Jordan who just went around the corner "You too, bud" He smiled.

A/N

No, Yuu isn't crushing on Jordan and it's not vise versa. They just have a close friendship that both have been separated from for a long time... But yeah it makes Dame a little extremely uncomfortable.

What would you rather also? A short one more chapter for this day (With some YuuPaul or Eddmatt and Jordame) Because I have a sweet idea for Jordame that I refuse to let go to waste. I could skip to the next day also.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 458 69
A foreign boy tossed in the world by his unloving parents, making friends was difficult.. but then he met him. Dom: Tord Sub: Tom
490 48 12
Tom and Tord get upset and nervous at just the thought of each other. With Tord back in Norway all Tom can do is spiral, getting upset with himself o...
222K 5K 51
NSFW/KINKS/GRAPHIC Detention, Lieutenant, Lover. (COMPLETED) Tom: Submissive Tord: Dominant Cover Art: Angsty Owl (tumblr)
129K 3.7K 56
Tom was kidnapped, separated from edd and Matt and took in by tord himself. He was forced to join the army and he found himself getting used to it...