A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... More

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

The Cute Potato

2K 47 54
By FanInfernoNethy

"I'm going to do it!"

"Yeah, you can do it!"

"I can do it!"

"Yeah, you... What can you do?" My mom asked.

Skipping all the usual before school routine, I'm with my mom at the dining table, eating my breakfast.

"And why aren't you wearing your school uniform?"

Oh, yeah; and I'm also wearing a ninja outfit. Remember how I said last week that I'll talk to my friends about their mysterious disappearances, well they weren't helpful in providing me information so I decided to wear a ninja outfit and stalk them. Good plan right?

But I'm having second doubts, I mean if they are hiding something they just don't want me to see like a surprise or something then I would ruin their surprise.

Yeah, right. A surprise that takes a whole semester.

Okay, Now I'm determined.

"It's for the baking festival mom." I said as I shoved a spoon full cereal to my mouth and my tail wiggled up & down.

"Why didn't you say so? I hope you having a nice day Meiha."

She stood up and went to the kitchen; I drank the cup of milk that was on the table and dashed outside.

I looked left and right before running down the street Garroth with his brothers and Laurence, Dante and Travis were walking to school up ahead.

"Hey guys!" I smiled innocently.

"Hello Aphmau."

"Hello, Aph-Nya~" said Dante, who kept on teasing me for being a Meiw'fa.

"What's with the outfit?" asked Laurence who noticed it.

Before I could answer, Vylad answered for me.

"It's for the baking festival."

Nearly.

"Yea, the baking festival." I laughed nervously at that; I thought it was tomorrow right?

"It was today?" I whispered/asked Vylad when everyone lost interest in the conversation.

"Um, yea. It's today, you forgot?"

"W-What? Forget, oh no. Why would I forget?"

I totally forgot that the baking festival is today! I thought that was a lie for my mom to eat. Oh well, might as well enjoy the baking of the day; I walked with the guys, keeping a close eye on both Garroth and Laurence, they both were laughing and talking all innocently.

I know your secrets... I mean, I'll know your secrets!

They smiled at each other and talked while I not-suspicious-at-all kept on staring at them.

"Um, Aph." I snapped my head at Travis who took a step back.

"Are you okay? You burnt holes on the back of the poor guys from your stare. I-Is everything alright?"

I relaxed my expression and smiled at Travis.

"No, everything is alright." I smiled again to assure him; he got back to Dante and whatever he was doing. I swear, he spends way too much time with Dante.

I'm still watching you...

"Hey! Aphmau-Senpai!" A very high pitched voice called me from behind.

I flinched to the high voice and turned around to face Kawaï-Chan. She ran up to me and stopped right in front of me jumping up and down.

"Hi Kawaï-Chan."

"Guess what Aphmau-Senpai?" She asked excitedly.

"What is it?"

She pulled out a flashy white dress and from the looks of it; it came out straight from an Anime cosplay. You know how I said that I'm not a fan of skirts, well let's add dresses too; and just looking at that dress makes me feel... what's that word? Uneasy.

(That's an idea of how it looks but in a Meif'wa... Nethy couldn't describe it.)

"Uh, what's this?" I asked hoping that's not for me.

She looked at the dress then back at me, her tail and ears wiggled as she smiled at me then said

"This is your dress for the baking festival."

"Are you sure?" I asked again in disbelief.

"YES!"

Adrenaline rushed through my blood at a very dangerous level; I looked left and right, desperate to find an escape. My head went spinning and everything was a blur, I'm not over exaggerating. This is my reaction whenever I see a dress, Mom usually drags me to shops and I guess I developed a phobia for dresses.

I blinked and opened my eyes properly to find myself in Homeroom.

"W-What happened?!" I whipped my head around the class room in confusion.

I was at the school playground and the next second I'm here?

"Ah, Aphmau you are awake. You kind of blanked out at the front gates so I brought you in." said Katelyn who was sitting next to me.

"Oh." Was all I could say cause this wasn't the first time I blank out just by seeing a dress.

I also officially failed at my mission because at lunch break, I have a new mission at hand... the baking festival.

-

When I agreed to help Kawaï-Chan, I absolutely forgot that I have to wear a dress for the festival.

"Come on Aphmau-Senpai. Please! I swear everyone's mind will be lost if you wear that dress, please!"

We are currently in the Gym room as I watched as Kawaï-Chan is pledging me to wear that dress and I stubbornly refused for the last 10 minutes.

She pouted her lips like a small child with her ears and tails fallen. I quickly glanced between her and dress.

"No!"

"Please!"

"No Kawaï-Chan."

"Pweese! Pweese Aphmau-Senpai!"

I sighed; there is no way I'm resisting to that. If it's not for me then let it be for Kawaï-Chan at least.

"Fine." I gave in.

"Yay!" She jumped up and down with happiness and pulled out the dress from her locker. "Wear this Aphmau-Senpai, quick! I already wasted enough time pledging you."

She said in a serious tone then walked out of the locker room with the same dress as mine but, of course, themed Pink.

I sighed again and squeezed myself in the dress.

"I'm so going to regret this..."

I went ninja mode to get to the cafeteria, where the festival is taking place. I walked through the corridors and made sure no one saw me, so far so good. I was about to turn around the corner to the cafeteria when

"OUCH!"

"Watch where you're going, Idiot!"

"I could say the same for you."

I opened my eyes to see Aaron, with his mouth wide open, staring at me.

"What?!" I asked then followed his gaze.

He was 'staring' at me. I wrapped my hands around myself as heat rushing up my face and I glared at him.

He continued to stare at me until I glared harder then he shook his head a little breaking it off.

"Why are you wearing a dress?" he finally asked.

"And why do you care?!" I practically yelled, "I wore it for the baking festival." But at least I stated why I wore the dress.

"You look cute on it," His cheek went light pink.

"I didn't ask for your o-"

"Potato." He finished.

I'm still wondering how come I didn't kill him, instead my face felt like it was in oven. He smirked then walked away.

I stupidly stared as he walked away; I got up to my feet and walked away awkwardly.

"Aphmau-Senpai, There you are! Now; wait, are you okay?"

"Y-yea," I cleared my throat, "I'm fine."

"Is Aphmau-Senpai sure? I mean her whole face is red?"

"Yeah Kawaï-Chan, I'm sure."

"That's great!" she squealed. "Now get up stage and crack us some music!"

"Wait, since when did you have a stage?" But my question wasn't answered as Kawaï-Chan pushed me to the stage.

Luckily, at first no one was there to watch. At first. Everyone in the cafeteria went quiet and if I said with Aaron my face went in an oven then now, I just want to dig a hole and hide in it.

"Woo! Is that Aphmau?"

"In a dress?!"

Slowly, Girls and guys in the cafeteria started gathering around; pointing fingers at me and some even taking pictures. Shame on them!

"Go on Aphmau-Senpai! You can do it!"

Unfortunately, Kawaï-Chan little encouragement didn't help easing my nervousness. I felt my tail tug between my legs.

There goes nothing.

-

I'm never ever doing something like this ever again! I got off stage and saw excited Kawaï-Chan looking at me with twinkling eyes.

"Uh, Kawa-"

"THAT WAS AMAZING APHMAU-SENPAI!" She squealed and jumped on me.

I'm actually happy that just singing made Kawaï-Chan this happy.

The festival, for us, was as good as over. Kawaï-Chan sold all her cupcakes during my show and I really don't know about Lucinda's team.

I looked across the stage to see Lucinda stomping in our direction. Well, at least I'll know now who won.

"That was cheating Kawaï-Chan! You used Aphmau for your victory!"

"How so?" Kawaï-Chan walked over to her at the edge of the stage, "I don't think we violated any rules did we? We are both Meiw'fas and we both sold the cupcakes fair and square! We didn't try to use potions to charm people into buying our stuff!" She shouted as she got down stage to face Lucinda.

Lucinda, in her turn, dug in her bag and removed a potion bottle.

"You called for it Kawaï-Chan!"

And they started; throwing potion bottles at each other and everyone in the area started screaming, but those who came new to the area forgot about the fight and started pointing fingers at me for wearing a dress.

"You cheating, pink Meiw'fa! That's what you get for cheating!"

"Kawaï-Chan didn't cheat! You damn Witch!"

I came in between them just as they were about to throw another bottle.

"Wait!"

They threw me a dragger stare, then at each other.

"WHAT?!" they both yelled.

"Why are you fighting?! Lucinda, Kawaï-Chan won fair and square; then why are you fighting her?"

They stop, lowered their potions, and then looked at each other again. They blinked at each other, then at me for what seemed like forever and slowly raised their potions.

"Oh Aphmau-Senpai, we're not fighting because of the competition." She averted her sight to look at me, "We are fighting just because,"

"We want to." Lucinda finished for her. She smirked then threw a potion bottle at moi!

I shrieked and opened my eyes to feel something different about me, and I don't mean I transformed into a potato, my hands were present, my legs were present, my body is present.

I sent my hands over my head to feel my ears missing, my Meif'wa ears and my normal human ears are back; I glimpsed at my back and my tail went missing. Hey! I'm back to normal but I'm still in the middle of this potion madness.

Potions flew, students screamed, and cakes were thrown at people; apparently somebody decided to begin a food fight.

"That's enough!"

The cafeteria's doors flew open, everything went to a stop, and the two crazies stopped throwing potions.

"When I said the Witchcraft club can participate in the festival, I never anticipated this!"

Hyria strode to the middle of the cafeteria standing between Kawaï-Chan and Lucinda but mainly glaring at Lucinda.

"We didn't anticipate that Kawaï-Chan and her team will cheat!"

"No way Hyria-Sama! Kawaï-Chan didn't cheat!"

"Yes you did! They added Aphmau to their crew!"

"But Aphmau-Senpai was a Meif'wa, and Kawaï-Chan doesn't think she violated any rules!"

As they argued back and forth, I spotted Katelyn and Travis speaking.

Maybe my mission didn't fail after all.

I quickly went back stage and slid into my ninja outfit. Ninja mission mode: Activated. I hid behind door to listen to their conversation.

"Is she there?" asked Travis.

"Yes, she is there."

"They say the curiosity killed the cat, but I don't think we can let her be dead."

Who are they talking about?

I heard muffled voices, which I think is still Katelyn and Travis' then they started walking away. I followed closely, but not too close, to watch where they are going. They walked in complete silence after this, but every one or two seconds they would turn around to see if anyone is following them.

I'm following you.

They entered the principal's office; what would they do in there? Travis poked out his head and looked left and right. He glanced at my direction; I hid myself behind the ladders small wall, he smiled then someone's hand tugged him back inside and closed the door.

That was my chance! Before opening the door, I heard people talking then footsteps that came to a sudden halt.

"She came." A voice from the other side stated.

Another wave of footsteps that slowly became distinct. I held the door knob and opened it.

The squeak sound of the door went on until the door was wide opened; the principal's office which usually was light and decorated with boring bookshelves was now lighted with a dim light lighting just the center of the room; and in the middle Irene stood in Shad's arms. They quickly parted into a more suitable position and faced me.

"We've been expecting you." They both said in chorus.

Aaron's P.O.V

I was going to the cafeteria to grab my lunch when someone, who had his eyes hung up in the sky, decided to bump into me.

"OUCH!"

"Watch where you're going, Idiot!" I yelled.

"I could say the same for you."

The very familiar voice didn't fail to catch me. I opened my eyes to see an Aphmau with a dress. I'm not dreaming right? Aphmau in a dress? My jaws dropped open and I blinked several times to make sure that I'm not dreaming.

"What?!" She asked while blushing slightly.

She looks so cute in that dress, not like I'll admit it but Irene! This dress looks so cute on her. I looked at the whole dress, from scratch to the robe and the jewel around the dress. Then back at her face, she wrapped around herself protectively as she blushed beam red.

That still didn't stop me from staring until her glare got harder and an idea popped in my mind. I shook my head a little to break my 'stare' at her, I guess her cuteness paralyzed me for a moment.

"Why are you wearing a dress?" I finally asked.

"And why do you care?!" She yelled, "I wore it for the baking festival."

She was blushing and that only made her look cuter. I smiled, mentally, before blurting out.

"You look cute on it," I can't believe I said it.

"I didn't ask for your o-"

Of course, she would think I was messing with her so I added.

"Potato."

Oh my Irene! If she was blushing before then she is now in oven! Her face was completely red, blushing all shades of red; I smirked and left her staring.

I can't believe that I actually told her. My face was burning badly as I walked through the hallway with no specific direction. I got out of my thoughts when I heard a snicker.

"What are you laughing at?!" I snapped at him. He was an average, normal, brain dead, student with his uniform worn in a goofy way.

"Oh nothing," He has some guts, "Just the fact that I caught the Falcon Claw gawking at our Soft Rock."

Did he say gawking?! Wha-What?! No I wasn't gawking at Aphmau! I'll show him what he'll be gawking at!

I grabbed his collar and slammed him against lockers.

"Repeat what you said." I growled as a hint for him not to repeat it.

He gulped visibly; sweat beads fell on his forehead.

"Nothing."

Did that save him from getting beaten up by me? Maybe. I pulled him outside and shove him, like a ball, into the soccer net.

That's the least he can get for saying something like this to me; then I beat him up.

_________________________________________________________

Nethy gotta make this short! Hope you enjoyed reading and Till next time my friends! :3

Mattane~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 953 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...
6.5K 168 29
The summer is about to come to a close. Halfway through, the Mystreet gang is in for a treat. Aphmau has been secretly planning on what they all can...
12.7K 495 36
(WARNING: Some events in this story may be out of place due to editing. All will eventually be fix!) We all have fears, some more then others, but no...
3K 117 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...