Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

נכתב על ידי moonwalkiiingbaee_

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... עוד

Summary + My Other Works
Chapter 1: Daydreamin'
Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing
Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
Epilogue
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Chapter 38: Problems

699 41 122
נכתב על ידי moonwalkiiingbaee_

A/N: This chapter was meant to be posted on Sunday, but I was too busy watching Beauty and The Beast (and Dan Stevens as The Beast/Prince Adam was 👌). Anyway, enjoy the new new. - Alex xoxo.

~Ariana~

The bristles of the brush were being pressed and swiped against the apples of my cheeks as I applied more colour to my skin to add to the contour.

Michael told me to look 'unrecognizable' but at the same time 'ordinary' enough to blend in well with the crowd.

Mark was back with our disguises by the time Michael and I arrived from the parts junkyard. Based on the disguises Mark brought with him, I would expect that Michael probably will have the most unrecognizable face out of the three of us.

I sighed as I took a look at myself in the mirror of my vanity with my green eyes, that were temporarily covering up its natural brown colour. My face was caked in a lighter shade of foundation with thick makeup on my eyes to enhance and shape the look a bit more, so my eyes wouldn't be as recognizable.

I picked up the wig that was resting on the table as I let it sit on the tips of my fingers. I played with the blond hair that was meant to fall just above my shoulders before I heard light knocks that came from the doorway.

"Come in," I said softly to the person who knocked.

"Hope I wasn't interrupting something," Mark said as I watched him slip inside the room through his reflection on the mirror.

"No you weren't actually, I was just thinking."

Mark made himself comfortable as he sat on the soft Queen double bed nearby, "Really? Do you mind if I asked what you were thinking about?"

I sighed as I placed the wig down on the table in front of me, "It was nothing important, are we ready to go?"

"Nah, Michael's not ready yet," Mark paused as he continued to look at me, as if to study my face on what's exactly going on in my mind.

"How come you don't look any different?" I asked Mark with a chuckle as an attempt to lighten up the air between us.

"I don't think Chandler has seen me yet, I think putting a disguise on is almost unnecessary."

"Well, it's better safe than sorry," Mark nodded at what I was trying to point out before he stood up to make eye contact with me through the mirror.

"Were you and Michael close?" I lifted my eyebrow at Mark at the random change of topic, but I let the thought go as I replied, "Yes, since childhood, apparently."

"Apparently?" Mark repeated, as if he was mentally asking me if I was sure with my answer.

"That's what I said, right?" I answered back in a sassy manner.

Mark picked up on this as he appeared taken aback at my comeback, "No need to be aggressive, girl, I was just asking a casual question."

It didn't sound like it. But then again, there was no harm from asking such a simple question. I honestly didn't knew why I decided to act that way towards him.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I just found it random that you wanted to talk about Michael," I said honestly.

"That's fine, I just wanted to know how much you trust this guy." Now that raised my suspicions much more.

"What do you mean by trust?"

Mark heaved out a nervous yet disappointed sigh, "It's just that Michael," he paused as I turned myself around to face him properly instead of facing him through his reflection in the mirror, "That Michael?"

The longer Mark took his time to complete his sentence, the longer I became worried. What did Michael do?

"Michael, he... he tends to become secretive, and the things that he does could lead to many things."

"Like?"

"Like, let's just say he appears fine, but deep inside, he really isn't."

He appears fine, but deep inside, he really isn't. What does that supposed to mean?

"I don't understand, why would you tell me that Michael would feel that way? I'm sure he is at least fine with me."

Mark shook his head with worrying eyes as if telling me that whatever I believed in was wrong, "That's exactly how he wanted his other victims to feel."

Confusion got the best of me as my head started to throb in pain, like a headache pain, from thinking too much, "Victim? What? I'm a victim now?"

"Unfortunately, yes," Mark responded sympathetically, "and that's why I am asking you to leave Michael as soon as possible, before it gets worst for the both of you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing as tears rolled from my eyes unexpectedly. Michael couldn't possibly make me feel loved and turn that around to break my heart straight after in purpose, he promised me in the plane that he would never leave me. He appears fine, but deep inside, he really isn't.

"If I were you, I would take this time to pack everything you need, so that you would be ready once we returned from the bar." And just like that, Mark left me alone in my room, to give me some time for myself.

I faced myself back to my reflection in front of me as I picked up the wig once again to put it on. So many questions entered my thoughts after my discussion with Mark, I could write a whole shopping list down.

I then delicately wiped the tears, carefully so that I wouldn't smudge the make up any more. I re-applied anything that needed to be fixed on my face as Mark's words were being repeated in my head in a constant loop.

He appears fine, but deep inside, he really isn't.

My conscience constantly told me for five minutes straight that, Michael loves you. He's not hiding anything and you love him. But the more I thought about what Mark told me, the more I felt like it was the ugly truth.

***

-Michael-

:Am I amusing you, or just confusing you? Am I the beast you visualized?:

I received another text today by C.

You really think you could toughen your girl up by giving her last minute shooting lessons? Watch me test her tonight if she could survive on her own or not - C.

I tried calling or texting the number back, just to put an end in this immature charade 'C' was playing on me, but to no luck, the number was non-existant.

It freaked me out, to know that there was someone, who was actually there, when Ariana and I were at that place where I taught her how to use a gun privately. It turned out, it wasn't very private at all.

I set the negative thoughts aside as I continued with my makeup as I applied and re-applied the foundation on my face, most of the time, just to cover up my growing white patches.

The vitiligo's getting worst, and my doctor (a different doctor, not Dr. Jones) told me that I have to apply this special cream on to even out the skin.

My patches were getting more obvious, and I'm sure as hell that Ariana noticed it. I was shirtless and dripping wet in front of her the last time for crying out loud. I often wondered why Ariana found my condition beautiful, I simply don't see myself as beautiful anymore.

"Hey Mike, you ready?" Mark's voice interrupted my messy thoughts as I responded with a casual, "Almost."

I quickly put on my wig that was a small afro, something I used to wear as a child, and some fake facial hair before I made my way out of my room.

"Dayum Michael, I could barely recognize you at all," Mark hollered at the sight of me. "You could say that I am the master of disguise, so don't be surprised at what you see," I giggled lightly, careful not to lose the stickiness of the moustache that sat on the top of my lip.

"Ariana's still in there by the way, in case you're wondering," Mark prompted me as he pointed me towards the door to her room. I knocked on her door politely as I asked Ariana if she was ready as we were about to leave.

I heard a faint gasp at the other end of the door, which caused me to become a bit worried before she replied back in her unusual monotonous tone, "I'm coming."

The stilletos of her heels clicked louder against the tiled floor the closer she got. Her bedroom door was then swung opened in front of me to reveal an angel, in disguise.

I took a moment to myself as I gaped at the beauty Ariana possessed, despite the makeup, the wig and the contacts that temporarily hid her true natural beauty. Long story short, Ariana is beautiful to me in every way, with or without makeup.

"Is, is something wrong? Is this not what you asked for?" Ariana asked me ever so innocently as she stared at me with her pretty doe eyes.

"No, it's perfect," I was aware that my answer was short and detached, but it's true. Everything about her is perfect.

"Okay." Okay? That's all she had to say to that? I mean, don't get me wrong, I was more expecting a shy response like her cheeks glowing red every time I give her a compliment like this one, but I was definitely not expecting that kind of answer.

"Okay." I responded back, awkward silence emitting between us. Something's off about her tonight.

Like one minute, she was cheerful and smiling, then next minute she became the complete opposite.

I mentally prayed for something to happen, anything to break the tension between us, because it wasn't getting any better by the second.

"Hey lover boy let's go." Thank God Mark was there to cut us off.

Ariana was the first to break her gaze on me as she brushed past me to make her way out of the suite, I caught her by the arm before she could go away any further.

"What do you want?" Ariana asked through gritted teeth. It was like she was annoyed by me for some reason.

"Nothing, I," I paused as Ariana raised her eyebrow at me impatiently.

I swallowed the thick bile that was sitting in my throat as I shakily handed her a handgun that was hiding in my jacket, "You might need this."

Ariana rolled her eyes in irritation as she carelessly snatched the gun from me and tucked the weapon inside her leather jacket that covered her slightly revealing outfit underneath before she walked away from me without another word.

***

Mark parked the rent car in front of the club, and I could tell that this place was a strip club, based on the signs that were flashing into the night sky by neon lights, apparently they offer live stripper girls braless.

During the Jackson 5 days, my brothers and I would go to a place like this after an energetic show and they would then wake up with girls they haven't met before in their life, lying beside them completely naked.

The girls would then get kicked out from their lives as we were constantly moving around the country for tour. I used to feel bad for them as I remembered them balling their eyes out, the need for my brothers were clearly displayed in their faces.

I used to consider myself as the innocent one in the group, and that I wouldn't sleep around random girls for pleasure. Now that I thought about it, my plans on maintaining my purity until I found 'the one' were ruined, all because of a one forgettable drunken night.

"Are you sure this will work?" Mark's voice shook with uncertainty as we slammed the doors behind us to make our way inside. 

A couple of guys who cross-dressed to freakishly look like girls walked past us in hushed whispers as I pulled a face of disgust. People who work in strip clubs, mainly the performers, disgust me.

"Yes, I'm positive that it will, for as long as we stay in character," I reminded Mark and Ariana, who especially remained silent throughout the whole ride since our discussion back at the hotel. I really need to know what was bothering her. However, now's not the time.

"Names?" The bouncer of the club asked in his bored tone, he sounded so uninterested in his life, he could bore himself to death.

"Bob Steven," I said in my disguised voice without hesitation. It was random and stupid, but it seemed like this bouncer wouldn't care any less if I stated my name as Barack Obama.

"Bob Steven," the bouncer muttered under his breath as he scanned his eyes over the list of attendees, "you're coming in with two other people?"

I nodded my head 'yes' as I pointed towards Ariana and Mark behind me, I could already sense Mark waving his hand at the bouncer like a little kid. I bet you he was just as excited to be in this strip club as I am, not.

Without any arguments whatsoever, the bouncer stepped aside and gladly let us in. I took a sharp breath through my narrowed mouth as I stepped inside the intense heat and atmosphere of sex and pleasure. It was so sickening and hot at the same time, I was already starting to sweat from the humid heat of the club.

"Michael, do you wanna take a seat first before we talk to Chandler? This place needs time to get used to," Mark called from behind me.

"You guys can do that, I am ready to face him. Don't worry about it."

Mark nodded in agreement, hesitant at first, but agreed with the plan, he has to.

Ariana, on the other hand, looked unsure, but the feeling she had inside of her was shaken off when Mark grabbed her by the hand to lead her to a bar so they could at least have fun while I do the work.

You could say that I was kinda jealous when Mark grabbed her small delicate hand away from the crowd. However, I need to stop fantasizing for now and stay on task.

I casually walked around the club through my oversized (and very outdated) aviators as a way to kill time before a fat large man that I call my boss and my worst enemy, to arrive at the bar. Actually, Chandler was more like my arch nemesis. Now, that made me feel like a comic book superhero.

Girls who were close to nude were on full display on the catwalk as they sexually grind against a metal pole in the middle of the stage, causing roars from men cheering for their explicit performances. These people are fucking animals.

I wasn't intended to look at one of the girls performing, but curiosity got the best of me as I tilted my head slightly at the direction of the stage. I wished I didn't look.

What I saw on stage right now, was that slut Natasha, or Natalia, ripping her top to shreds to reveal a leopard print bra as rock music were being blasted through the speakers.

Speaking of music, it made me realize just then that the music was in fact live, and it was unfortunate to see my cousin, Peter, or shall we say for now, Bruno Mars, belting his heart out on stage to a song he wrote I assume.

He was singing about two gorillas fucking each other. How lovely.

Again, I shouldn't have looked at the stage, because when I did, she immediately locked eye contact with me. It was obvious by her wicked smile that she knew it was me with my jaw hanging low in disbelief.

This made me more uncomfortable with my disguise as I quietly asked myself, what if Chandler knows it was me under this disguise the whole time we talk? Was my makeup not enough? Do I really need a retouch?

By the time the song hits its bridge, Natalia slowly strutted towards me like a predator stalking its prey, or to someone behind me, I highly doubt it.

As expected, I was wrong. Natalia was tugging on the collar of my button up top as she pulled me towards the stage. Oh God, no, not now, not ever!

"Come over here, big boy," Natalia growled near my ear seductively which caused Peter to tense like crazy in the corner of my eye, so tensed that he was singing in frustration and anger at the same time. If this guy's dating this hoe, then there's something wrong with his brain.

After my attempt on fighting back against Natalia's hold, she eventually placed me under the spotlight, earning loud cheers from the crowd of all genders. Then she did the worst.

She took off my disguise! Everything from the wig, the false teeth, the fake facial hair and finally my sunglasses, because I knew that once someone knew me well enough, anyone could recognize me with my eyes and with my eyes alone.

She let my natural hair fall from its loose ponytail as she whispered, "There's the Mike that I wanted to see," Natalia caressed my cheek as I took a step back in offence, "Why did you do that?"

Natalia just looked at me like I just didn't see the obvious, because it's true, I don't see why she needed to do that.

"Give it back!" I was about to call her by her name, but I stayed quiet in case I said her name wrong, which could lead to her to not actually giving the disguise back.

"Nuh-uh, not until you perform something for us," Natalia waved her bony finger at me as she giggled like a mad man. Wait, maybe she is!

"What? You want me to strip for them?" I pointed angrily at the girls who were making googly eyes on me.

Natalia giggled harder, her cackles started to sound evil, "I was thinking of you performing music, but whatever suits you, baby boy, I don't mind!" I fucking hate it when she calls me 'baby boy'. What a fuckgirl she is.

I knew Natalia well enough to know that she won't give me what I want unless I give her what she wanted first.

I glanced down at my watch to check the time I had left before Chandler could get here. 6:55 pm. Five minutes. Looks like I have no choice but to do this.

"Alright, ladies and gentleman, let's give it up for Michael Jackson!" Natalia's annoying voice blared through the large speakers as Peter shoved the mic stand towards me for my use.

"You better not touch and talk to my girl, or else," Peter hissed as he shoved his shoulder against mine.

I rolled my eyes at the elementary move he made on me as the band started to play the intro to a song Natalia requested. It's a good damn thing that I knew this song before by heart like it was my own.

"Here come old flat top, he come..."

A/N: OMG MY LOVELIES!!!!! ARE YOU SEEING WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?????? YIEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Just to let you guys know, the weekend after this week will be my holidays period. So you get new updates every other day for two weeks! Woo!

Vote/comment if you like the new new.

Till next time my lovelies.

- Alex xoxo

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
582K 35.5K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
20.8K 3.7K 57
METANOIA | "Now it's time for a change, nothing ever stays the same." in which some internet rando gives you gifs that no one asked for, but here we...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC