Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

By moonwalkiiingbaee_

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... More

Summary + My Other Works
Chapter 1: Daydreamin'
Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing
Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 38: Problems
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
Epilogue
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You

947 56 220
By moonwalkiiingbaee_

~Ariana~

The ride to, wherever we're going, was awfully silent, except for Michael's friend, Mark I think it was, who was constantly giving away road directions to Michael as Michael drove. Other than that, it was a boring ride, and I'm over here, sitting at the backseat, wondering when I can go home.

For the love of God, it doesn't take someone that long to drop a person off at their place, unless they live overseas, this shouldn't be a major issue.

I pondered as I looked out of the windows, like what people do in movies, how they ponder about life. The pondering and the thinking all together, made my eyelids droop sleepily as I let them fall shut, shielding my sight from the world for now and entering the world of my dreams.

***

His hot kisses were tracing from my neck, back to my longing lips as I was being pushed down onto the mattress of the bed, which was caused by the weight of his body that was resting between my legs. His perfect curls were tickling my skin with my giggles escaping past my parted lips as his head moved closer to mine.

"What are you laughing about little girl?" Michael mumbled between kisses, his lips were soothing the corner between my jaw and earlobe, the perfect place to whisper sweet nothings.

"Oh nothing important," I replied with a wide grin plastered on my face, looking totally like the Mad Hatter at this point, but Michael doesn't seem to care, "I'm just happy that you're here."

Michael moved his head back to look at me in deep, loving eyes, the brown orbs in his eyes were swimming in true happiness, in fact, this is the most happy I've seen of Michael, and it was all because of me.

"And I'm happy that I have you all to myself," Michael responded sweetly as he cupped his large hand around my face before drawing me in a lingering soft kiss.

"I love you so much," Michael whispered as he drew his breath from the kiss, his minty breath was being wafted against my face.

I was about to say my words of affection until I saw Michael's face drop suddenly into the opposite, into sadness.

"But you have to wake up," Michael said sadly before placing a long kiss on my forehead, tears were starting to fall from his eyes.

"No! I don't want to wake up!" I exclaimed as I sat up from the bed to hug Michael with all of my might, "I won't wake up, I won't go away, never."

"But you have to, we're here."

***

"Ariana! You have to wake up," Michael shook my shoulders as I remained asleep in my dream. The mix-up between dreams and real life is annoying the crap out of me, I wouldn't know which one's which.

"No! I don't want to wake up," I mumbled in my sleep, as Michael continued to shake my shoulders, "Come on, little girl, we don't have that much time."

"I won't wake up, I won't go away, never," I cried out in my sleep, or maybe I was half-asleep, I'd never know.

"But you have to, we're here."

We're here? Where's here again exactly?

My curious thought caused my eyelids to slowly open as I stretched my arms, nearly punching Michael in the face, "Oh, sorry, didn't see you there," I said in between yawns. Was I sarcastic? Maybe.

"Right you didn't, we need to move now," Michael said as he hopped off my side to get out of the car.

"Can't I just stay here Michael?" I asked, like a child who doesn't want to be a part of the stupid road trip, in which I think it is.

"Nope, lucky for you, you're coming with us, remember the last time I left you alone in a place like this?"

It took me a while to realise that we have stopped by a club in Palm Springs, similar to the one Michael and I went to in New York, as I shuddered at the memory of the perveted man who wanted me for sex, that ain't happening again to me today, not this time.

"Fine, bossy pants," I said as I hopped off the car to finally catch up with Michael and Mark.

"Were you mocking me, little girl?" Michael hissed beside me.

I looked up at Michael sweetly, ready to give him something sour, "Did I hurt your poor little feewings? Oh I'm sorry, I'm just giving you a small taste of your own medicine."

Mark in the background heard the whole conversation as he choked up in his own laughter, "Oh shit Mike, you got yourself a feisty one, no wonder you're obsessed with this girl."

My heart fluttered at the mention of me being Michael's obsession. Stop it Ariana, just because you dreamt of Michael being all sweet on you, doesn't mean he is really sweet in reality.

I decided to walk ahead of Michael and Mark, to avoid any information about either me or Michael that I don't really need to hear.

"Okay, are we ready to knock this place down?" Mark asked us once they caught up to me. "If we're going to be involved in a fight, then I'm backing out, I'll just leave," I said with my hands raised up.

"And where would you be going?" Michael asked me as I remained silent, couldn't think of something to say.

"Exactly what I thought," Michael said like a smart alek he is already, as he entered the club with Mark following behind.

If I haven't met Michael in another two years, this trait of his would never fade away.

I pushed through the beads that hanged from the entrance as I took a deep breath of the smoke from marijuana mixed with the smell of alcohol. Yeah, never a good idea.

"Okay, who are we looking for?" I said out of short breath, coughing from the smoke that was being spread around the place. I don't understand why people live for this shit.

"Excuse me!" Michael called out to the bartender, completely ignoring my question. Typical Michael.

"Hey man, could you point me to the manager's office?" I walked up slowly behind Michael as I asked Mark, "What is happening here?"

"We realized that whoever has Michael's drugs, is still here somehow, we just assumed that the owner may know where it is."

"Michael's drugs?" I gasped at the thought of Michael even doing those kinds of things, it just didn't felt right of him.

"Don't worry, Michael doesn't take them," I heaved out a sigh of relief, "but he needs it for something else," Mark whispered the last part to me as I hitched my breath, honestly scared for Michael.

"What was he going to use it for?" I whispered back, curiosity taking over me.

"Why don't you ask the man himself?" Mark gestured his hand towards Michael as we watched him give the bartender a friendly nod before signalling us to follow close behind him.

"Where are we going?" I asked Michael, practically running beside him as he's been taking long strides towards an office door, "You're about to find out, little girl."

Without giving myself time to respond, Michael was already swinging the door open, "Sir, I've kindly came here to-"

Michael was interrupted by the man behind the desk, with the back of his office chair facing us, "You forgot to knock on the door," based on the confronting meetings Michael had with the people he has worked with, his deep, oddly attractive voice didn't suggest that he's old, so this is something completely different.

"Do I look like I wanna knock on your cheap-ass door?" Michael retorted at the man as Mark nudged him to not say anything more to disappoint him.

Instead of a scream or a yell of insult from the man, he chuckled as if in amusement, as he spun on his chair to reveal his beautiful face.

Sweet Jesus, why have I not seen this man in my life?

"Michael, you always make me laugh with your try-hard comebacks, too bad they really suck."

Michael walked up to the guy and slammed his fist on his table, which caused Mark and I to jump in shock, "Cut the crap Nelson, you and I both know you have the drug, so hand it over."

"Hey hey, calm down, there's no need to be aggressive," Nelson looked past Michael and at me as he stood up to introduce himself, "Well, well, well, who do we have here?"

"Nelson, if you even try to-"

"Didn't I tell you to calm down already, Michael? I'm just talking to the girl," Nelson raised his hand to block Michael completely. Michael was literally angry red at this man as he brought my hand towards his lips, leaving a soft peck.

"Hey girl, dicks like Michael call me Nelson, but you can call me Prince," Prince said in a deep seductive voice.

"Um, h-hey," I said nervously, somehow caught in a trance with this man. In the corner of my eye, I can see Michael's jaw drop at my nervous reaction.

"Aw, now why is a gorgeous woman like you, hanging out with a street rat like him?"

"Nelson, Imma beat you up so bad!" Michael whined in the background, but Prince didn't look like he was listening to Michael's threats. Luckily, Mark was there to push him back.

"Well, I'm mainly here because of the drugs Michael wanted to retrieve, he and Mark believed that you kept them here somewhere?"

Prince sighed sadly as he played with my hair, "I'm afraid they're not here now sweetheart."

"He's lying!" Michael's voice echoed as he fought against Mark's hold, in which I don't think he's keeping him back any longer.

"No, it's true," Prince left his gaze on me to face Michael. If you think about it, Prince was actually the chill one between him and Michael.

"Prove it," Michael spat before Prince walked over to his desk to retrieve a familiar bag to them, Mark's eyes widened in realization at what Prince may be telling us, "Wait, so you're saying-"

"They left the bag here but took the drugs with them. Fuck!" Michael cursed under his breath as he started kicking the walls in frustration.

"Hey hey, don't kick on my wallpaper, I just had it up yesterday," Prince warned Michael as he gave Prince an annoyed look that tells him to 'don't even start with me'.

"Is there a way to know where these people possibly are?" I asked Prince calmly, since Michael couldn't take his chill.

"You know sweetheart, you are just in luck today," my face lit up as Prince opened a drawer to display three plane tickets to Honolulu. Why are we having a mini holiday in a situation like this?

"Nelson, this ain't no joke, we don't have time for your sweet gifts, I, we, are kindly not fucking interested," Michael said once he laid his eyes on the tickets.

"You didn't even let me finish Michael, so can you just zip your so-called smart mouth? Otherwise you would never find these drugs of yours."

Michael shushed himself, but still glared at Prince for being the way he is. I honestly don't understand why he needed to be this pissed.

"What do we need them for?" I asked curiously as Prince placed the printed tickets on his desk. "Let's say there were two guys and a girl who came over before you did, they had Michael's morphine then. They paid me to not to tell anyone about their whereabouts, and I accepted it."

"Why would you accept the money you little piece of shit?" Michael yelled aggressively as I saw Prince's eyes being rolled at him, "Again, I wasn't finished you immature twat, do you want me to put duct tape on your mouth?"

"Hey! The both of you, stop it!" I placed myself between Michael and Prince to separate them. "Just ignore Michael, sorry, please continue," I turned towards Prince in a comforting gaze, urging him to continue, "As I was saying," Prince momentarily eyed Michael in disgust, "I accepted the money because the offer was so big, I couldn't refuse."

"This little fu-" I silenced Michael before he could say another word as Prince continued on his explanation, "However, one of them forgot to bring the plane tickets to Honolulu. Like it says right on the ticket itself, I'm highly positive that they were on their way to Hawaii."

"But Prince, you sworn to them that you won't tell anyone on their whereabouts," Mark reminded him.

"You see, I take their word choices seriously and literally. I didn't exactly tell you guys who they were, did I?" My lip was being tugged upwards to an impressed smirk. How sly he could get.

"Wait, you said they were on their way to Honolulu?" Michael interrupted, his voice was finally a lot calmer, "Did they say exactly where?"

"No sorry," Prince replied as Michael started to pace himself up and down the room, "No, no, no, this can't be happening."

"Michael, what's wrong?" I asked, starting to get worried at what was going on.

"Chandler is at fucking Honolulu right now," Michael panted as Mark began to widen his eyes as he said, "Michael, if that's the case, then we need to go, right now."

Michael nodded in agreement as he grabbed the plane tickets before he exited the office in a hurry with Mark. "Thank you so much for your help, Prince," I thanked him with a smile.

"No problem sweetheart, you take care of that man, it's obvious that he needs someone to love," Prince winked at me and I hope it was in a joking way. Michael doesn't need me, he sent himself away from me. That's enough reason for me to know that it's unnecessary to become a part of his life, or for him to be a part of mine.

I left Prince to meet both Michael and Mark back outside by the car, I decided ask Mark why Michael have so much hate towards Prince.

"Michael's like that, really. He usually gets that angry whenever he is losing in a competition. It seemed to me that he was jealous when Prince got your attention," Mark chuckled momentarily before Michael approached the both of us, "Mark, we have an hour before the plane takes off, we need to go right now," Michael said as he read the details on the ticket. Mark this time took over the wheel with Michael sitting on the passenger seat.

Once again, I was sitting at the backseat of the car, closing my eyes once again to catch some Z's. I needed to know the boys' plan on taking me back home. My friends are probably all worried about me, and I haven't talked to any of them since last night.

As if Mark read my mind, he asked Michael on what they were going to do with me, I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Through my half-closed, half-opened eye lids, Michael looked from behind his shoulder to take a short glimpse of me before responding, "She's coming with us, no matter what."

"Dude, are you sure? She would get herself in risky situations," Mark reminded Michael as he asked him for any certainty.

"Yes, this is my chance to fix what I've broke."

A/N: Hello... Do you like what I did with Prince? Hope I didn't do too bad, sorry if it doesn't sound right to you.

But I enjoyed writing this chapter, I felt like writing a goofy chapter today but I still wanted to keep the action going, if you know what I mean.

Vote/Comment if you like the new new. ❤

SPOILER: MARIANA MOMENTS ARE COMING NEXT CHAPTER, I'M EXCITED!

Till next time my lovelies.

- Alex xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
196K 7.6K 99
"Time is valuable.... Do not waste it" ๐Ÿ–ค All stories don't always have a happy ending ... Love can change you... or it can make you do anything ...
13.8K 250 5
izuku a boy hu never had a easy life being bullied for something he couldn't control his only caring family member died his mother his abusive sister...
665K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...