Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

Greetings!

2.2K 99 262
By KippFicc

~TOM'S P.O.V~

I slam the axe down again, chipping another piece of metal off. I drop the axe, hearing it slide off the sheets and hit the ground with a thud. I wrap my wrist around the chain to where the almost broken apart. With a small tug, I snap the chain the rest of the way off.

"Thank god" I sigh in relief, my wrists aching so much. After checking to make sure the aching wasn't a sprain or break I slide off the bed, hearing a small 'tink' sound. Something else had gotten off the bed too. I kneel down to check what it was.

No. You've got to be fucking with me. I pick up the keys to my hand cuffs. "Son of a-!"

~MEE'S P.O.V~

I sit off for a bit, drying while being pissed off still. Yuu is awaiting my apology, which he's not getting. "This is why I try to be the main alter".

"Icy" Let me throw my unbridled rage in the cruellest way I know. Shit jokes that are shit because I made them.

He doesn't respond for a while "You're insufferable"

"How Rudolf you".

Yuu doesn't reply.

"What's with the 'cold shoulder'?" I snicker myself, not because the puns are brilliantly bad. But because human suffering. "You're not apologising on purpose!"

"What's the problem, Yuu-sally you love puns".

"You're not helping!"

"You're not... Alping".

Immidietly my eyes start to twitch.

~YUU'S P.O.V~

"I wont lie, those puns were good" I giggle, taking back my denim overcoat from the tree we were trying to dry it on. "Just try to use your talent for better use, please".

The device has heated up a bit now, a bit too much. I feel the need to glance around before pressing the warm object against my cold cheek. So warm. "Ahh, I'm so professional" I mutter.

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

We went back because Damien started having a panic attack when I left him for a second. Like an introvert at a party. I was the friend that got out of their reach. Damien is the introvert for once. Now we're staring at the huge hole in the wall. Edd and Matt left shortly after we came back.

"So, what do we do about that?" I gesture to the giant hole in the wall. Not even a wall anymore. It's just... A door no one asked for. With no door.

"Usually I would make a dick joke here" Damien starts. Sounding genially serious for himself "But... There's. There's a hole in the wall" He walks over, putting his arms in front of him, showing off the small pieces of rubble in front of him.

"It's not even a wall, it's just an opening no one..." We both said in perfect sync, stopping and staring. "Asked for". We finish at the same perfect sync.

I think that confirms we're best friends.

"Is this the part where we make out?" Damien asks. Sounding overly calm.

Nevermind. I feel my face heat up again.

"Uh, no. I don't think so" I cross my arms, looking to the side. Damien makes an angry scream before drop kicking a chair. "Today is not fun" He says after falling on the floor. "First off, I'm forced outside like a 'human'" He cringed on that word. I sit by him as he rants, acting like a friend that I think I am.

"Then oh look, red leader touched my button. Like fuck off that's not for hands you asshat" He rants, throwing up his hands. Usually I would do my 'profanity' thing but he's already peeved enough. "Flying-fringe escapes, leaving a nice non-existent wall!" He crosses his arms, pouting.

"I just wanted noodles, Jordan" He puts his goggles off to the side and half crawls onto my lap. I pat his head softly as he gets more depressed over his noodles. Oh hey, he said my name for once! Instead of 'woodpecker'. How did I get that nickname? Unimportant. Also, I look like a woodpecker apparently. "Are you also mad because I didn't make out with you?" I ask, probably knowing the answer.

He nods a little making a small 'mhm'. Jesus Christ, Damien. Why does he do this? Of course I don't think much of it because he's crazy. Also he's tried to make out with random people after he became a black-jacket so I'm nowhere near surprised. "If you promise not to ever bring it up again then sure". I feel my own face heat up.

Damien looks up at me, "wait, really?" He sits up on his knees.

"Sure, why not?" I shrug, smiling to the side. "Just never bring it up and it's fine". So basically, that one time a month ago, which never happened. Damien smiled preciously, crawling over me on his hands and knees. He then rested on his knees just over me.

He holds the side of my face, I put my hand over his and shut my eyes after Damien closes his. I felt his breath on my lips. I bite the inside of my lip to try and stay awake. We're under an inch away from a kiss when.

"Sure is chilly outside today, ey?"

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

"Sure is chilly outside today, ey?" I say while standing in the new doorway of the invention room. Jordan screams and slides out from under Damien and stands up. Before I could even look at his 'friend' he already had his goggles on. So the mystery continues.

"Paul?! How long have you been there?" Jordan screeched, the reddest of all the red boys in the red army. "I'm always here. Even when I'm not". His eye starts twitching.

"I just want you to know, that we were not- We're not".

I pat his face "No, shh, it's gay enough as it is". He makes small aggressive noises instead of natural human speech.

A random chair flung out of nowhere, I manage to dodge it and 'Zaptryk' who was just behind me stopped the chair mid air and let it drop. When glancing over we all see Damien holding up another chair, screaming angrily.

The sound of Zaptryk's static heating up made me realise we should leave before someone gets murdered. Probably Jordan. I spin around "We'd best be off" and grab Zaptryk's wrist, walking away. Both Zap and Damien were hissing at each other while I somehow struggled to pull him off the scene.

"'Tryk, c'mon, we should probably progress the plot already" He walks along by me. I let go of his wrist and drank from the iced coffee in my opposite hand. Why do I drink cold drinks in winter? Fuck, I dunno. Because I felt like an iced coffee? Maybe I'll die of hypothermia.

"So, can you still smell the guy trying to get in?" I ask, trying to put my hands in my hoodie. But realise I don't have a hoodie. Damnit, this happens way to much. "I do not smell anyone. Just burning. Like an electrical fire". He says, his eyes closed for some reason. "But if you're enquiring about the foreign intruder than yes, he is closer to the barrier with the device".

"Device, like a bomb?"

"More like a device that can affect an electrical force".

"That's why the sky looks like it's on fire?"

"Yes. An electrical fire".

It's quiet, we stop walking for a short time before he speaks up again "That was an electricity joke".

"Ah, ok" I respond, forcing myself to laugh a little. Was that a joke? Does he know what jokes are?

We kept walking, for a bit "So, are you a person? Or are you sort of... Possesing?" This is a question I wanted to ask but was worried how they'd react. "It's complicated..." They respond. Things go awkwardly quiet.

This is something I am not willing to do mentally. But to try and get across to the person possessing my 'friend' I need to... Make puns. Ugh "So, it 'hertz' to be hit with water?" I wink, finger gunning and dying inside.

"Yes, extremely. It feels like you're burning while bees try to escape your skin from the inside, bubbling, excruciating before everything goes dark" He explains, his voice going dark and morbid. "Good joke though" He said, his regular tone coming back.

Zaptryk has a weird glitch like shudder making a small noise like when you feel something weird kinda like 'dshsh' while gritting his teeth. "Jesus, what just happened?" I ask. He glances to the side, down the space between two buildings. A larger space than the one before. He just starts staring.

Not able to see what he's watching, I move forward. Then look to where he was glancing. The purple marks of the burning barrier swirled around a clear opening to the barrier as someone jumped through, focusing on fixing their red army jacket.

They had blonde spiked back hair, tanned skin, brown eyes, freckles and dimbles with the regular red army uniform and a backpack. From my dimmest memory I remember who this is. "Y-yuu?"

They hit the ground, looking at me. Their eyes going wide when they saw me. "Well, I certainly didn't expect a greeting from you" They say, pressing his fingertips together while smiling to the side. Little white flakes start to fall. Snow. Zaptryk collapsed behind me instantly.

A/N

Finally, I got to the part that Yuu comes back. And Mee too I guess.

Updates either wont be much or non existant this weekend because my awesome aunt is in Australia and I'll be on a swaggy island *Dab* I'm so gnarly my dude.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 876 24
Tord is an insomniac with his late night terrors that keeps him up late, and when Tom accidentally finds out about this, he decides to help Tord out...
168K 4.3K 49
NSFW/KINKS A YouTuber and a Pornstar. (COMPLETED) Tom: Submissive Tord: Dominant Cover Art: Saelex
68.5K 1.6K 36
NSFW/TW Tom is a highschool student alongside Tord, who isn't who he seems. (COMPLETED)
222K 5K 51
NSFW/KINKS/GRAPHIC Detention, Lieutenant, Lover. (COMPLETED) Tom: Submissive Tord: Dominant Cover Art: Angsty Owl (tumblr)