Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

By moonwalkiiingbaee_

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... More

Summary + My Other Works
Chapter 1: Daydreamin'
Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing
Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 38: Problems
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
Epilogue
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast

1.2K 72 208
By moonwalkiiingbaee_

~Ariana~

I felt my eyes slowly opening up to a new day. I consciously scanned around the unfamiliar room I was in, figuring out where I was exactly. Then I noticed someone lying next to me on the bed, and that was when the memories of last night refreshed my mind.

Michael's slow breaths can be felt against my neck, snuggling close to me with his arm wrapped around my waist, like a pillow to cling to when sleeping alone. Just at the fact that he was holding me made my heart pound loudly against my chest, probably loud enough to wake Michael up.

I used this precious time to admire Michael's presence, just Michael.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered in my croaky morning voice that I hate so much. Michael probably wouldn't hear a thing anyway. Oh God, I would be embarrassed if he heard me just now.

I slowly slipped out of his grasp, careful not to wake him up in the process. Unfortunately, Michael felt me move and he tugged me closer to him, "Don't go just yet," Michael mumbled, half-asleep.

"Michael, I need to take a shower, I probably reek by now," I said, trying to pry his hand away from my body, his hand ending back where it was before every time, "I don't really care, give me five minutes."

I rolled my eyes at Michael, even though Michael wasn't fully awake to see me, I was smiling at his adorableness in the mornings.

When his five minutes were over, I finally slipped out of the bed without Michael stopping me. As soon as I was standing on my two feet, the pain from the wound last night ached my side as I clutched onto the part where it hurts, "Agh, shit," I hissed, which caused Michael to finally open his eyes in worry, "Ariana, you need to sit down!"

Michael hurried over to my side, supporting me by lending me his arm to lean on, "I'm fine Michael, I shouldn't have stood up that quickly," I assured him, however the obvious facial expressions I make whenever I wince in pain didn't convince Michael that well.

"No, you're not, you still need my help," Michael insisted, setting me down on the bed again.

"Oh yeah? Then how are you going to help me in the shower, huh?" I tested him, causing him to become nervous and awkward about it, as expected.

"Wha-? Um," Michael cleared his throat with redness on his cheeks, "I can only walk you to the bathroom, that's it," Michael quickly said, it almost looked like he forgot to breathe.

"The bathroom is just there," I said gesturing him to the bathroom door which wasn't even a metre away.

Michael looked back behind him and back to me while he fidgets with his fingers, unsure of what to say next.

"Exactly what I thought," I said standing up, slowly this time to avoid any intense pain.

"See? I can walk by myself now," I said, smiling as I shuffled my feet towards the bathroom.

Michael still had that unsure look on his face, but I had a feeling that he knew that I'm going to be fine on my own.

"Fine, I'll just go out and get us some breakfast while you shower, there's a grocery store not too far away from here, so I won't be gone too long," Michael said, with a hint of worry in his eyes.

"Are you sure you're going to be fine on your own?" Michael asked before he left the room.

"I've been in the shower alone in the past so, I think I'll be alright," I said with a smile, earning yet another from Michael as he let out a low chuckle.

"Okay, okay, I'll see you in a bit," he said as he was closing the door.

"Bye," I said in a hushed tone, waving him goodbye until he was completely out of sight.

I heaved out a sigh as I slowly walked in the bathroom to finally cleanse my body from last night. I still can't believe Michael was able to sleep through the night with this smell reeking beside him. He was probably too tired to care anyway.

I took a look in the mirror. Ugh, look at that nasty thing. Oh wait, that's me.

I scrambled through the drawers for a spare hair tie I can use to tie my hair back while scrubbing the dirt off, "Gotcha," I exclaimed under my breath, snatching the hair tie from the drawer and tied my hair up on a messy bun.

Before I went ahead and close the drawer, I noticed a bottle of foundation, that was obviously used because of the finger print markings around the cap. Why does Michael need foundation?

I shrugged the random thought off as I stripped off my clothes and removed the gauze bandage Michael wrapped around on my fresh wound. Curiousity filled me this morning as I examined the bad gash that was punctured into my body by a bullet, according to Michael. Ew, amazing how Michael had to see that and still be alright with it, I thought to myself.

After checking myself out in the mirror, I turned on the tap, stepping in under the warm shower. Since I was a very smart person for setting the water to very warm, I hissed in pain as the water hit on the nasty wound. I then adjusted the heat to lukewarm just so the wound wouldn't hurt as much, "See Michael? I can take care of myself," I muttered to myself as I bent down to pick up the shower gel.

"Ooh, it's crazy you get my heart jumping, when you put your lips on mine," I sang as I applied the gel on my body with a scrub.

"And, honey, it ain't a question, cause boy, I know just what you like,"

I mumbled the rest of the song as I haven't completed the lyrics yet. By the time I finished singing my song, I turned off the shower, grabbed the towel I have hanged on the hanger and quickly dried myself off inside the shower.

I continued humming the song that I started writing the other week when Michael and I were hanging out by the oak tree. I used the hotel's available toothbrushes to brush my teeth. Shortly later, I heard someone unlocking the room with their keys.

"Little girl, I'm back! With some food," Michael's cheery voice rang out from the main bedroom followed by a door being slammed shut.

Oh God, how did he get here so quickly?

"Little girl? The food might get cold," Michael reminded me from outside the door. His voice moving around the room, looking for me, felt like I was playing a horrible round of hide and seek. I eventually gave up my hiding spot.

"Michael I'm here," I called out with a giggle, sounding like the little girl I used to be.

"Where?" Michael asked, his voice traveling in a snake-like fashion. I face palmed at how obvious my so-called hiding spot was and yet Michael has not successfully found me!

"Where do you think where?" I challenged him, he has to get it by now!

Michael's adorable laughter can be heard very clearly by the door of the bathroom, indicating that he was just outside, "How are you still in there?" He asked, making a thudding sound against the door.

"And how are you so quick in your groceries?" I questioned him back as I was leaning against the bathroom door myself.

"I just need to shop for food, not for clothes or any of that girly shit," I laughed at the irony of Michael's statement. Considering that I have found foundation in his bathroom drawer, but that's okay, I'll just let this pass.

"Speaking of clothes, I bought you some," Michael added, his feet sounding like he was walking away to grab something, "I don't know what type of clothes you liked but, I got you an oversized sweater and a pair of yoga pants."

I raised my eyebrows at Michael's choice of clothes for me, especially the yoga pants part, "Also, I got you underwear and don't worry, they're not sexy or anything that would make you uncomfortable," Michael added.

"Michael, what are you trying to say?" I asked, in a playful flirty way.

"I'm saying that you should unlock this door, so I can give you your clothes and get changed."

Shaking my head in laughter, I opened the door to a small crack, only allowing Michael's arm to pass through, holding a bag of my stuff.

"Thanks," I said quietly, grabbing the bag from his hands.

"I'll wait for you to come out," Michael told me as I heard his footsteps walking away from the door, giving me some privacy.

I gotta say, the outfit is really comfty and cute at the same time. The oversized sweater is so soft, I could sleep in it, and the yoga pants, although it shapes my butt, it allowed me to move my legs freely. Even the underwear's comfty. As promised, he didn't give me any sexy lingerie, but instead, he gave me the basic cotton brief underwear along with a sportsbra. I'd gotta admit, Michael has a good taste in fashion.

By the time I was done, with the gauze bandage wrapped around me once again, I exited the bathroom with a towel up, wrapped around my hair.

"Hey Applehead," I greeted Michael with a shy smile.

"Hey little girl," Michael greeted me back, with his cheeks turning rosy red.

I chuckled at his shyness as Michael chuckled along with me, nodding his head towards the small table with food nicely prepared for the both of us, "Shall we?" Michael gestured his hand out for me to take, a true gentleman.

I took his hand and curtsied in front of him, which caused him to giggle, as we walked towards our romantic candle-lit breakfast?

Right now, I'm just going along with everything since things were starting to get better as the day progresses. So far, I'm liking today and it's been a while since I've liked a particular day.

I sat down on my seat and glanced over the food that we were about to feast on, I widened my eyes in surprise at the food he brought back, but at the same time, it made me think, of course Michael would buy this.

"KFC for breakfast?" I questioned Michael suspiciously, his face had guilty written all over it, "I thought you went grocery shopping!"

Michael twirled his hair like a dumb blonde, followed by a sly grin, "I may or may not stumbled across a KFC restaurant on the way."

I rolled my eyes playfully as we ate our breakfast in silence, Michael stealing glances every once in a while.

Once we finished our breakfast, Michael wanted me to get ready to go somewhere as he would be taking me to a secret location.

"If this is going to be another meeting with your criminal bosses, I'd be dropping out," I told him honestly. Michael chuckled at my statement as he shook his head, "No, we are going somewhere far from that," he reassured me.

I quirked an eyebrow up to him questioningly as he took my hand with our stuff in a bag on the other.

He excitedly (and also carefully) led me out of the motel and into the nearby woods, following a hiking trail.

"Michael, if we're going hiking, please keep in mind that I still have an open wound and that it really hurts, like right now."

Michael stopped in his tracks ahead of me to gladly run back to where I was. While I clutched to my side in pain, Michael bent down to a squatting position, with his back facing me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Giving you a piggy back ride, what else?" Michael chuckled.

"Michael, you don't have to do this, I'm fine," then another stinging sensation was felt as I hissed in pain.

"Little girl, you are the worst liar in the world," Michael said as he quirked his head to hop on his back already.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I gave in to him, wrapping my arms around his neck first before my legs.

Michael confidently picked me up with all of his strength as we started moving again.

We traveled in silence along the hiking track, curious at where he was going to take me.

"Are we there yet?" I asked Michael, whining like a little girl sitting at the backseat of the car.

"Almost," Michael huffed as he was walking, sweating from the autumn heat and also from my weight.

"You know, you can put me down if you can't carry me that much longer," I suggested, feeling his tired body losing energy little by little.

"Don't have to, we're already here," he announced, causing me to look at the environment around me.

"Woah," I said in awe as I saw a lagoon with a waterfall that falls into the water. The water itself displayed an aqua blue color, which made it so surreal as I never seen water naturally that blue before.

"So beautiful," I whispered into the air as I admired the view.

"I know right?" Michael commented beside me, "come on let's go for a swim!"

I shot him a concerning look, "Are you sure? Is it safe?"

Michael chuckled as he was taking his shoes and socks off, "Yeah, why do you think I wanna swim here?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not really knowing why I even asked him that question. Michael then took off his shirt and pants in front of me, leaving on his boxers, which caused me to widen my eyes at the sight of Michael stripping in front of me. I looked away to give him privacy before hearing Michael's voice again.

"Are you coming?" Michael called out to me, already wading in the water.

"Nah, I'm fine here, thank you," I said, sipping on some water from a bottle.

Michael didn't seem too pleased as he was making his way back to me, causing me to shift around uncomfortably on the rock I was sitting.

"Ariana, you know you don't want to get in the water in those clothes," Michael said slowly, as he was reaching towards me on the surface, like a predator sneaking up to its prey.

"Nuh-uh," I said trying to run away, but I couldn't since I was still injured. Michael for sure caught me, dragging me towards the water.

"Michael! I just took a shower!" I cried out in agony, my pants getting soaked by the surprisingly warm water.

"And I don't care!" Michael laughed evilly as we eventually were submerged in the water.

"Ugh," I said in defeat, "now look what you've done!"

Michael didn't say anything, instead he responded to me by splashing water to my face, "Stop!" I squealed, facing away from the splashes.

It took me a while to find his hands to stop him from splashing me any further. It was funny to see Michael struggling from my grasp, which caused me to giggle like a crazy person.

Michael eventually gave up as he was looking at me deep into my eyes. The only sounds being heard were the water falling into the lagoon by the waterfall and our intense breathing.

I studied his face carefully as my eyes landed on the same spot where I noticed the light patch of skin from Michael's short visit to my house. I touched the imperfect patch lightly, in a way that's caressing his cheek.

Michael noticed where my fingers were touching which caused him to move away towards the surface as if I gave him some kind of poison.

"Michael? What's the matter? Is it something that I did?" I asked worriedly to Michael, his back facing me.

Still no response from Michael, I got out of the water and placed my small hand on his shoulder, feeling his body shaking with unsteady breaths.

"Hey, Applehead, look at me," I turned him around to face me, only to find that he's been crying.

"Oh Michael, what's wrong?" I cupped his face with my hands, wiping away any tear that fell from those innocent eyes.

"You knew it didn't you? Mother told you all about it, am I right?" Michael asked me in between sobs.

I shook my head, not really sure with what he meant by Aunt Katherine telling me something about Michael, but I assured him that his mother never told me anything. I heard Michael muttered 'good' under his breath as I continued to ask him more on what just happened.

"Tell me Michael, you can trust me, what's wrong?"

Michael let out a shaky sigh, preparing myself mentally for the worst, "Me," he revealed, ever so quietly.

"It's me, it's always been me who's not normal, I'm a monster, you don't want to be with someone who's a beast do you?" Michael cried out, sounding more in pain than I was.

I calmed down Michael with my hugs, rubbing his back in comfort with my hand, "Shh, you are not a monster, Michael, and you are most definitely a normal person, I'm sure of that."

Michael pulled away from the hug as he gave me a look of disbelief, "Does this look like the face of a normal person?" Michael asked me, his finger pointing towards his face, particularly on the white patch.

I paid attention to his imperfect yet very perfect face. His humanly emotions were being showcased in front of me and only me. This is the real Michael Jackson that I am seeing right now.

"You're not just normal Michael," I began, placing my hands around his cheeks once again, "you're beautiful and amazing."

Michael looked up from his sorrow, hope glistening from his eyes.

"You're so amazing that, I am lucky to have known you and be your one and only best friend," I said with a smile, which caused Michael to give me a weak smile back.

"Look, I don't care if you are having some disease that changes your appearance over time, I'd still be your best friend and I would definitely still care for you and be here for you because I-"

I paused, not really sure if I should tell him how I feel now, now that he's in an emotional state, I don't want him to feel guilty for not feeling the same way.

"You what, Ariana?" Michael whispered in a husky voice.

"I, um," I stumbled over my words, taking a deep breath. Well, here goes nothing, "It's because I am in love with you."

I wasn't able to see Michael's reaction, and I don't need to, as his lips were already crashed into mine.

A/N: OMG! FINALLY!!!!!!!!! MY MARIANA BABIES ARE FINALLY SHOWING THE LOVE!!!! hehe

Happy Friday (Saturday for me 😝) to you guys!

If you like this chapter, please give it a vote and comment what you like!

Till next time my lovelies.

-Alex xoxo

PS. Sorry for lengthy and boring chapter, I kinda had a writer's block today! I did tried my best though. 😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 2.8K 200
Do you Smash Or Pass?
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
563K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
8.8K 95 43
π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—– π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—– π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—– VOTE⭐️ (I'm working on two other story's while I'm writing this one 7-15-22) I started this story some time in 2020...