Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

By moonwalkiiingbaee_

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... More

Summary + My Other Works
Chapter 1: Daydreamin'
Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 38: Problems
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
Epilogue
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us

1K 65 126
By moonwalkiiingbaee_

~Ariana~

Today is the night of homecoming. I haven't spoken to Michael since the day Peter became a complete dick to him. I haven't forgiven him yet, he doesn't deserve to be forgiven until he realises his mistakes.

I always see Michael around school, but when Michael's around, so is Peter. As promised, I stayed away from Michael just for the sake of peace between the three of us.

What's even worst, is that I've missed him, terribly. I often wonder if he feels the same way.

"Ariana! Yoo hoo?" Molly's voice cut me off from my daydream as I focus on what was in front of me, which was Molly, in her dress, "Yes? Sorry, I didn't hear what you said."

Molly snorted in amusement, "Of course you didn't, you were dozing off to 'la la land' the entire time I was here," I groaned at my lack of appreciation, "Yeah about that,"

Molly interrupted me, "Girl, I wasn't upset about it, I just need an opinion," I sat up straighter, giving her my full attention, "Does this dress make me look fat?"

I cracked up at what I thought was a serious question the whole time, "Ariana, I know I asked you for an opinion, but that doesn't mean you have the right to make fun of me," Molly said, pouting her lips in annoyance.

"No, no, no, you look beautiful, it's just that," I paused, stifling a laughter along the way, "It's just what?" Molly asked.

"It's just that, I thought you were going to ask me something serious like, if you're going to lose your virginity to someone tonight. I don't know, don't mind me, I tend to think of the most random things."

Molly rolled her eyes at my silliness as she asked me again, "Do you think Toby would like it?"

I shot my eyes wide open, both surprised and excited for her, "Toby's your partner for the dance?"

"Well, he was really cute when he asked me out so, why not?" I squealed in giddiness for Molly as I squeezed her tight in a hug, "Okay, losing circulation here," Molly said in short breaths.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm just so happy for you right now," I said clasping my hands together. "Heh, thanks, you're acting like my mum though," Molly and I giggled simultaneously.

"So, who asked you? I never had the chance to ask you either," I blushed even at the thought of Michael's name, Molly noticed my sudden silence, "Come on Ariana, I know you wanna tell me."

I laughed and covered my face, embarrassed of the instant reactions I tend to have whenever we talk about Michael. I took a deep breath, before blurting out Michael's name.

"It was Michael who sort of asked me out," it was then Molly's turn to widen her eyes in surprise and in excitement, "No way," Molly said giddily.

"Yes way."

Molly then jumped up and down in celebration as she hugged me tight, like the wedding of the year is going to be celebrated today. "Molly, I need to breath," Molly lets go of the hug with a sheepish smile, but her giddiness has taken over most of it.

"You do know, if you're saying your mum and I have a lot in common, then you should take a look in the mirror because you are so acting like your mum."

"Like mother like daughter I guess," Molly chuckled as she gathers her dress together, "Hate to cut this awesome time with you short but, I've got to go, I need to prepare and everything for tonight."

"Why don't you get ready here?" I suggested.

"Thanks, but no thanks, I wanted your meeting with Michael to be special, I know you guys haven't seen or talk to each other in weeks." Weeks? Felt like years!

I smiled and appreciated the kind offer, "Thank you Molly, this means a lot to me."

"No need to thank me, love, I know you've been waiting for this moment for as long as you and I can both remember." I mouthed Molly another thank you anyway as she waved me goodbye, leaving me alone in my room.

Okay, time to glam up.

I tied my hair in a messy bun as I prepared my face for makeup. I decided to go for a natural look on my makeup with elegance to keep it on the formal dress code. After some time on the face, I got out a curling iron to partially curl my hair to a more wavier look. I pinned some hair back to show more of my face. Satisfied with the look, I applied hairspray to place the hair on place. "Okay, now the dress," I said to myself, looking over my bed with my dress laid over it.

Tonight, I am going to wear a strapless black dress that touches just around my ankles. I'd say that this isn't too much for a homecoming dance because I can move my legs around freely and easily.

As I was retouching on some makeup, I heard the doorbell go off from downstairs, indicating that someone is waiting at the door.

I quuckly grabbed my purse and mask as I stepped out of my room and down the staircase.

"Oh, my baby, you look so beautiful," my mum said, taking in every detail of my all grown up self.

"Mum, this beauty all came from you, you gotta appreciate your looks some time," I said playfully, taking the compliment back to her.

"Aww, stop it Ariana, you're making me blush," my mum said shyly, "and you're making your date wait, what are you waiting for?"

"Oh right," I exclaimed hurrying towards the door and opening it up.

There stands Michael in his dark blue, almost black, pinstriped suit with a red arm band wrapped around his right arm and a black fedora hat that was sitting on top of his messily tied back curls.

God, how could you create someone so beautiful, so perfect?

He didn't even need to say or do anything, the silence itself is not awkward at all as I took this moment to adore his angelic looks.

Michael was frozen on his spot as soon as he laid his eyes on me. Examining every inch of me as it seems. Could this be...

No. He couldn't have that kind of feelings for me. We are just two friends, going to homecoming together.

"Um, hi," Michael said shyly, breaking the comforting silence between us.

"Hi," I responded back, not really sure what to say at this point.

"You, um, look really nice," Michael complimented, awkwardness in his tone.

I blushed, looking down, making sure he doesn't see the redness on my cheeks, just let him know that it was just blush on, my conscience tells me.

"I'm sorry if I look like a clown today, my cheeks are too red isn't it? I must have applied too much blush on," I rambled quickly, causing Michael to give out a low chuckle. Great, he now thinks that I have grown into this weirdo that lives across the street.

The laughter died as soon as Michael noticed my awkward state, "You don't look like a clown," I felt slightly better about that until it was Michael's turn to blush his cheeks red, "You are actually really gorgeous."

I chuckled nervously as my cheeks got redder by the second. I really need to control my emotions, "Thank you, I'd say the same."

Michael looked down on his outfit then looked back up to me, "Nah, not really, you're the more prettier one out of the two of us."

"Stop it!" I hit Michael playfully with my purse as Michael chuckled, showing that beautiful smile I always adore.

"Never!" Michael exclaimed in between laughs. For a second, we have forgotten that we have a dance to attend to.

"Okay kids, time for pictures," Mum announced, with a camera in her hands.

Michael and I were standing side by side at the doorway, smiling for the camera as my mum took a picture, "Okay good, one more."

My mum repositioned herself for a better angle. While doing so, I felt a hand snaking around my tiny waist, causing my heart to beat faster than a marathon runner.

My mum took the last photo, she walked up to both of us to take a better look, "Aww, look at you all, so grown up," Mum said, on the verge of tears.

"Mum, Michael and I will be late," I reminded her.

"Oh yes, of course, you guys can go, sorry I'm just overwhelmed by you two," Mum said, wiping any tears that has already came out.

"Go have fun, I'll see you later tonight!" Mum waved us both goodbye as we walked towards Michael's car.

Michael went around the passenger's side to open the door for me to enter, "Huh, I must've been mistaken, you are a true gentleman."

"Told you so," Michael said before running around the driver's side of the car and starting the engine.

"I actually thought that you would pick me up on your bike," I said, starting a conversation.

"I was actually considering that, but since you would be in a nice dress, I don't want to ruin it for the night. So, I just borrowed Mother's car."

I nodded in understanding, "So, you don't have a car of your own?"

Michael grinned as we stopped on a traffic light, "I love my motorbike too much to even replace it," the light goes green as Michael stepped on the accelerator lightly, to not over speed.

"Besides," he continued, "it made me look cool with my leather jacket and all."

I smiled at Michael's adorableness as he continued to drive.

We eventually made it to school, where everybody's looking all fancy with their dresses and masks.

"What if people stare at us?" I asked anxiously.

Michael turned his head over to me, looking at me carefully, "What do you mean?"

"Like, what if people starts judging us," I said, fidgeting with the silky skirt of my dress.

"And that is why we have this," Michael pulls out a black mask to match his outfit, "the beauty of masquerade balls, little girl."

Michael and I have put on our masks in the car. Michael stepped out of the car first then opened the door for me to step out.

"M'lady," Michael said in a British accent, causing me to laugh terribly.

"What?" Michael asked smiling, back in his normal voice.

"Your voice sounded so different when you do it in a different accent, it's like you have multiple voices embedded in you."

Michael thought about it and it was his turn to start laughing, "Okay, maybe I do sounded silly in a British accent."

"No you don't, it actually suits you." Speaking of which, Michael's British voice reminded me of someone I haven't spoken to in a while.

"Why thank you," Michael said, back into his British voice once again, "shall we?"

Michael propped his arm up for me to take. I giggled as I slid my hand around his arm.

We walked in through the school and into the huge hall where the dance was taking place.

A/N: THERE'S A PART TWO TO THIS! I REPEAT A PART TWO!!!!!

If you love this chapter, please give it a vote and comment!

Till next time my lovelies.

-Alex xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.4K 46
The grade's pretty girl catches Jahseh's attention
20.8K 3.7K 57
METANOIA | "Now it's time for a change, nothing ever stays the same." in which some internet rando gives you gifs that no one asked for, but here we...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
196K 7.6K 99
"Time is valuable.... Do not waste it" ๐Ÿ–ค All stories don't always have a happy ending ... Love can change you... or it can make you do anything ...