Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

By moonwalkiiingbaee_

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... More

Summary + My Other Works
Chapter 1: Daydreamin'
Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 38: Problems
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
Epilogue
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing

990 63 256
By moonwalkiiingbaee_

I can feel Peter's stare as I walked in the chatty classroom. If looks could kill, I would be dead by now, especially if it was Michael.

For the first time ever, I really hope that Michael misses this class, attending to some favour he may be involved in. I don't really care if he's been dealing with drugs or whatnot, I just don't want him here right now.

Unfortunately, my hopes were being thrown out of the window as Michael rushes in the classroom, a tad bit late if I should say.

This is not good, and I'm not liking this at all.

I can see Peter grinding his jaw with anger in his eyes, obviously trying to hide it to avoid giving out a negative impression on everyone.

"Michael, a little bit late there, but you didn't miss anything so far, take a seat," Mr. Glasby greeted Michael calmly as he gestured Michael an available desk for him to sit on, "also, welcome back from your mysterious disappearance," Mr. Glasby added playfully, resuming to his paperwork.

"Appreciated," Michael said under his breath as he took his seat. It's a good thing his desk was not too close with mine, but we're close enough to annoy Peter out of his mind. I am impressed at how he still managed to hold all those emotions in really well.

Mr. Glasby stepped out of his desk to stand in front of the class, "Okay class, for the last couple of lessons, we've been reading through and understanding the story of Romeo and Juliet. Now, can someone please tell me the summary of the story so far," only a small amount of people has put their hand up, in which it included mine. Mr. Glasby was looking around the room, deciding on a student who can give the best answer.

Mr. Glasby looked at my direction and gestured me to go ahead, "The story is about two star-crossed lovers who unfortunately were the son and daughter of the two families with a great hate with each other," I paused, thinking of anything else to say, "that is all sir."

"Well done Ariana, anyone else want to add on to that?" Peter's hand went up, "Peter," Peter cleared his throat, preparing himself before he speaks, "I had a little read through further down the storyline, sorry if I'm a bit ahead of you guys," Peter smirked with pride.

"That's fine Peter, say what you have to say," Mr. Glasby assured him, urging him to continue.

"Anyway, after that party scene we read from the script not too long ago," Peter sneaked a glare at me and Michael. Michael was shifting on his seat uncomfortably, "Romeo and Juliet were so in love, that they wanted to get married by daylight, crazy isn't it?"

The class didn't really respond to that, but Peter kept on telling us the story anyway, "After they got married, Romeo was foolish enough to confront to Tybalt, I mean, he clearly wants to die." I don't know where Peter was going with this, but this is not good at all, and I'm not liking it one bit.

"I mean, I don't understand, why he would risk his short life to someone who would kill him on the spot?"

"Because he loves her, and that's what you've been missing when you read the story," I looked over at Michael now facing Peter, in what seems like a tennis match, throwing opinions out to each other.

"And who are you to interrupt me, especially?" Peter said mockingly.

"I am Michael Jackson thank you very much, and I think Romeo's love for Juliet is what made the story unique and popular up to this day."

I smiled at Michael's comeback as Peter clapped his hands as if he was impressed at his response.

"Wow, was it love Michael? Or was it, what's the word? Lust?"

Michael stood up from his desk as Peter did as well, "Damn, forgot to bring the popcorn," Mr. Glasby said from the side, who was also witnessing Michael and Peter's debate.

"It wasn't lust, Peter, it was true love, and I believe at true love at first sight," Peter cracks up at Michael's statement like he just heard the most ridiculous thing in the world, "True love, you're a hopeless romantic aren't you, Michael? Tell me, have you been in love before?"

Michael paused before answering the question bluntly, "Yes."

Peter quirked his eyebrow as if saying oh? Michael starts to blush red as Peter asked, "So, you know everything about love now, don't you?"

"Not everything," Michael admitted, "but I definitely know that you would do everything and anything for the person you love."

"So if I were to ask you to back off from my girlfriend, would you still do it?" The air got dense as Mr. Glasby was casually sipping on his tea, literally.

"What are you saying, Peter?" Michael was clearly getting annoyed with Peter's snide comments as Peter laughed at Michael for not guessing the obvious.

"Admit it, Michael, you're in love with my girlfriend, that's why we're having this fight right now," a couple of murmurs has erupted the room.

"Okay, first of all, she's not your girlfriend anymore, she broke up with you, it was her choice. Second of all, you can't prove that it's her that I am in love with," my heart broke a little bit at the thought of Michael loving some other girl. What am I doing with life? It can't be me.

"Yeah right it's not her," Peter scoffed, "I can prove that it's her."

Michael stayed silent, sneering at Peter to 'bring it' as Peter smiled mischievously, "Why did you want to play as Romeo, especially on that kissing scene?"

"I didn't want to play as Romeo, the teacher picked me," Michael answered, blushing a little bit on the memory.

"I thought you guys would make a good looking pair," Mr. Glasby has put his hands up in defense.

Peter rolled his eyes as he continued on with his questions, "How about that reaction at the carpark? You were so pissed when Ariana and I were having quality time with each other," I now cringed at the memory as Michael fought back with another answer, "I hate couples who show off their love and affection for each other too much."

Peter shakes his head at Michael's excuses, "How about this, Michael? I bet you won't let me down for this," I mentally prepared myself for what Peter's about to ask Michael, "Who made you feel better from those nightmares you tend to have every night?"

Michael was shocked at Peter for bringing up the topic of his nightmares, even I was surprised at that knowledge. Peter has definitely gone way too far. Michael came up to Peter and shoved him against the wall, "How did you know?" Michael growled angrily, his fists gripping hard on Peter's shirt.

"I had my sources, my friend, ask your new girlfriend about that," Peter smiled, victory plastered on his face.

Michael let's go of Peter and looked at me, betrayal in his sad eyes, "Is it true? Did you tell him about," Michael paused, couldn't even get his words out, and I wouldn't either.

"Michael, don't listen to him, he doesn't know what he's talking about," I comforted him with my words but it doesn't seem to work.

"Yeah, but I was right, aren't I babe?" Peter's voice echoed in the background, "Shut up Peter, and I'm not your babe anymore," I turned back to Michael from Peter as he packed his things and got out of the classroom, apologizing to the teacher before leaving.

I excused myself, not wasting any much time as I caught up with Michael.

"Michael, wait!" I called out, but he kept on walking further away from me, with no plans of stopping.

I sprinted down the hallway so I ended up right in front of him, stopping him from going anywhere.

"I didn't say anything to him, okay? I'm really sorry. I would've stopped Peter if I have known," Michael places his hands on my shoulders, causing me to shut up for a while, "Stop being so apologetic all the time, it was not your fault."

Michael felt me relax as he removed his hands from my shoulders, "Just do me a favour?" I looked up with concern in my eyes, "Of course, anything Michael."

Michael heaved a short sigh, looking down, "Stay a low profile whenever he and I are around, especially when we're all in the same room. I don't want to deal with that asshole ever again."

I nodded in understanding, "I just need some time with myself," Michael muttered sadly, "I'm sorry, I got to go." Michael turned around to exit the school grounds.

"Michael wait," Michael stopped in his tracks and faced me once again, "Are you still going to the dance with me?" I asked shyly.

Michael had enough energy to give me a faint smile, "Definitely," and he walks off to his motorbike that awaited him in the carpark, watching him get on and drove off to the distance.

"Now wasn't that a lovely sight," I turned around to see Peter leaning against a wall.

"What do you want Peter?" I asked annoyed with his presence right now.

"Nothing, just want to see you," Peter grinned a toothless smile.

I rolled my eyes at his fake act, "Oh my gosh, you and I both know that this is what you wanted, to get Michael upset."

"Aww, Ariana is protective of little Michael, how cute," Peter placed a hand over his chest, I simply wanted to get away from him.

I only had one solution.

I kicked Peter where it hurts the most as I dug my hand into his jean pocket for his car keys and ran off to the parking lot.

"Hey babe, don't run away from me, come back here!" Peter called out for me with physical pain in his voice. I was already unlocking his car with the remote and getting in the driver's seat.

I started the engine as Peter banged on the car windows, attempting to get in but the doors were already locked when I got in the first time. I almost ran him over, resulting him to giving up.

I don't know where I'm planning to go. I'll just drive and drive on forever.

-Michael-

:I can't believe that is real, the way you made me feel:

Thank God, that was over. I don't understand why Ariana wasn't able to see his true colours all these years.

Ariana.

I can't get her out of my head. That three-syllable name continues to ring in my head, like a bell. I sometimes tend to hear her voice calling out for me and I would turn around only to find no one behind me. I must be turning insane.

No. I can't fall for her, it already caused her a bad break up with Peter. I simply can't.

But I also can't help being so close to her, it's like a drug I can't get rid of. I'm crazy for her.

"Why Michael? Why do you always have to be so weak and emotional?" I muttered to myself as the wind attacked my face from speeding on the highway.

I eventually made it back home, parking my bike in the garage as Mother emerged from the house with a tea towel in her hands. Probably preparing an early dinner for me to come home to. I actually really needed that.

"Michael, you're early," Mother exclaimed, observing me. I tried avoiding eye contact so I can also avoid the mother-son talk about life.

"Yeah, uh, school has allowed me to come home early since I only had a study period last," I lied.

I hate lying.

It may sound like I enjoyed it a lot and probably an expert at it, but I really hate it. Especially if I have to lie in front of two of the most important people of my life.

Did I just say two?

Thankfully, Mother shrugged it off quickly, "Well, I guess our guest won't have to wait any longer."

I took off my helmet as Mother led me  inside the house to the living room, "What guest?"

As soon as I entered the room, my question was already answered for me as my face dropped at the sight in front of me.

A/N: Procrastination got the best of me, ugh.

Uh oh, who is this person Michael sees? Find out next chapter! 😝😉

How do you guys like Michael's first POV in the story? Should I continue putting his POVs in the story? Let me know in the comments 😊. Also don't forget to vote if you love this chapter as much as I do ❤.

Till next time my lovelies.

-Alex xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.6K 99
"Time is valuable.... Do not waste it" ๐Ÿ–ค All stories don't always have a happy ending ... Love can change you... or it can make you do anything ...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
130K 3.9K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...
270K 2.8K 200
Do you Smash Or Pass?