Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

By moonwalkiiingbaee_

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... More

Summary + My Other Works
Chapter 1: Daydreamin'
Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing
Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 38: Problems
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
Epilogue
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)

1.2K 64 155
By moonwalkiiingbaee_

A/N: I've been spoiling you guys too much with the early updates, but its VALENTINE'S DAY today, so I'm making this as a good excuse to post you guys an early chapter! Enjoy! xoxo

As soon as Michael and Peter left my house, I called Molly to let her know about the news. Her reaction was not as surprised as I have thought, "Wow, just wow, I can't believe you told him straight to his face that you don't have any more feelings for him." Molly said over the phone in a monotonic voice.

"Yeah, I know, I think it was such a low move." I sighed.

Molly gasped in shock at my response, "Girl, you do what you gotta do. What you just did with Peter takes a lot of guts for even a girl to confess that they're not in love with their boyfriend, and Ariana, you had more balls than the guys I've been hooking up with combined."

Now it was my turn to be in shock, "Wait Molly, what the actual-"

"Ariana, I was kidding," Molly interrupted as I have sensed Molly's wide grin. I rolled my eyes at her silly joke, "Anyway, I still feel bad about it, I think it has impacted Peter a hell lot." I said worryingly, biting on my nails.

"Who cares about Peter? You got Michael now," I blushed at Molly's mention of Michael.

"What about Michael? Why are we talking about him now?" I asked, hoping that she doesn't pick up me pretending not knowing what's going on.

"Are you seriously asking me that question? For the last couple of days, all you talk about was 'Michael this, Michael that', it's obvious that you are crushing on him," Molly chuckled at the other end of the line, basically telling me that she somehow knew what's up.

"Ooooooh, Ariana is thinking about it!" Molly cooed over the phone as soon as she noticed my silence.

"Molly, stop it! I just broke up with Peter. This is unfair to him," I pouted, even though Molly couldn't really see me pout, "he's still our friend," I added.

"Whatever you say, Ariana. I am Team Michael, by the way."

"What is this? Twilight on steroids?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, these juicy details are so much better than Twilight. Get ins Ariana!"

I scrunched my nose at Molly's intention for me and Michael, but at the same time I was laughing at the irony that we sorta, um, you know...

"You're so dirty Molly, God, please cleanse yourself!" I exclaimed before Molly notices my sudden silence once again.

"Anyway, I gotta go, need to catch up on school work," I heard Molly make a hissing sound before she said, "Okay, talk to you soon, I need to know more about you and Michael, okay?"

"Whatever Molly, I'm hanging up," I giggled at my little threat.

"Alright, bye!" Then the line was cut.

***

Monday

Monday morning has been different ever since I broke up with Peter. No morning texts, no free rides to school and back. I'm now back to the basics.

Realising that I don't have a car for myself, should've made me realise that the dream I had Friday night, was a dream in the first place.

Not taking the chance to catch the bus today, I called the only person who can take me to school. After all, we are not done with the deal yet.

"Hello?" Aunt Katherine's soft voice answered the phone which brought a smile to my face.

"Hi Aunt Kate, it's Ariana, is Michael there?"

"Oh, yes, he's just here darling, hold on a second," I can hear the receiver being covered with her hand as Aunt Katherine's muffled voice was calling for Michael.

I waited for a few more seconds until I heard the phone being brought up to someone's ear, "Hello? Who's this?" Michael's angelic voice rang into my ears as I stuttered over my words, "Uh, who? Oh yeah, it's just me."

Michael chuckled at my ridiculous response as I blushed in embarrassment, "Oh, are you sure, little girl? Sounds like you are catching on a fever."

"I'm fine," I answered bluntly.

"Do you need some of my medication?"

"I said I am fine Michael, jeez, learn when to stop!" I chuckled in between words of my sentences, "Just checking on you," I heard Michael chuckle along with me.

"Anyway, why did you call?" He asked, going back to the reason why I was calling him in the first place.

"Remember how we made that deal not too long ago?"

"Yeah," Michael said as I stayed silent, waiting for him to realise what I'm about to ask of him.

"Ohhhh, that," Michael said after a million years.

"Yes, that," I repeated his tone, with a successful smirk on my face.

"Ariana, that's unfair, we already, um, you know," Michael said in a hushed tone, careful for anyone to unexpectedly hear.

"Yeah, that was something, but you still didn't kiss me, so deal is still on," I can hear Michael groan in defeat.

"Really now?"

"Yes, now come pick me up, I'm waiting," I can tell that Michael has rolled those brown eyes too many times to keep count.

"Ugh, whatever, I'll see you at your place," Michael then hanged up on me as I did a mini victory dance.

Michael, being the speed demon he is, arrived no later than five minutes, pulling over in my driveway as he called out for me impatiently, "Hurry up little girl, I haven't got all day."

I exited the house, skipping over the healthy green grass before slinging my leg over the back seat of his bike, wrapping my arms around Michael, feeling his warm body against my skin.

Michael froze in his spot, not moving a single muscle, "Can we go?" I asked being as impatient as Michael was a few seconds ago.

"Can I have quick kiss on the lips?" Michael looked behind me, pointing his lips as he puckers them in the air.

"Ha ha ha, nope, I know exactly what you're trying to do, so don't even try with me," Michael grunted annoyingly in response as he gave me his helmet, "You are so annoying."

"And you are keeping us late, so let's go," I reminded him, putting the helmet on, smelling the vanilla scent, probably from the shampoo he uses. He kicked the pedal of his bike, causing the bike to rumble beneath me, "With pleasure," he said with a smirk, then we sped off.

Michael and I arrived school just before the bell rang as we separated our ways to our assigned classes.

During homeroom, I sat next to Toby while the teacher was calling out the role, until the overhead speaker from the principle started making sounds as the mike was being turned on.

"All you students listen up!" An excited youthful voice was blaring through the speakers, causing some students to giggle quietly.

"As many of you may know or not know, the homecoming school dance is coming up in a fortnight, and the this year's theme is," the drum rolls over the speakers, building the anticipation.

"Masquerade ball, woo!" The class was filled with excited chatters, already talking about the dresses they would like to wear.

"However, there are rules," the class groaned in response.

"Yeah, I know, like who would like to follow rules anywa-"

The student cleared his throat before formally continuing on, "The rules are; no alcohol, no drugs, no sex but please use protection," the class was filled with laughter once again.

"Oh, and yes, seniors," the student clicks his fingers, asking all seniors to listen closely, "Y'all need a partner for this year's homecoming dance, otherwise you ain't comin'."

Murmurs filled the room, mainly discussing who they should ask on a date to the dance.

"It shouldn't be too hard, just ask your girlfriend or boyfriend, your mum, your dad, the sad old woman living next door, your cat, your dog, if all else fails, then your fuck buddy-" The student was interrupted again by somebody in the background, telling him that 'that's enough information for now'.

"Anyway, that's all you need to know about the homecoming dance, there will be more updates soon in the next couple of days. Have a great week and God bless America," then the loudspeaker was turned off, with the school bell ringing afterwards.

I had Biology with the twins, who has planted a stink bomb somewhere in the lab, causing the whole class to evacuate the room, basically making us wait for the stinky smell to clear out for most of the lesson. They never fail to brighten my day.

After Work Studies with Molly (her being all googly eyes on Mr. Tate throughout the whole lesson), the bell rang as the majority of the class was now leaving for recess.

"Don't forget your assignments are due next week, enjoy the rest of your day," Mr. Tate reminded us as Molly walked past him and said, "Sir, I'd like to thank you for the awesome lesson today and for being an awesome teacher and for also being a really really hot-"

"Ohhh kayy, time for us to leave now Molly, thank you so much Mr. Tate, good day!" I pushed Molly towards the door as Mr. Tate awkwardly waved us goodbye.

"Ariana! I was in the middle of something with Mr. Tate," Molly whined as soon as we exited the classroom and out of Mr. Tate's earshot.

"You should be thanking me for saving your butt, especially from your attractive teacher," I rolled my eyed as we headed for our lockers.

"But Ariana, I can't help hiding it. I just wanted to blurt it all out to him so that I can get the weight off of my chest."

Oh, I know how that feels.

"Just do it in the perfect time," was all I could say to her for advice.

I was looking around the school for Peter as I haven't seen him at all today.

Yeah, you're probably thinking that I'm crazy for even wondering where Peter is, considering the situation that I had with him Saturday morning, that is still uncomfortable for me to talk about.

But I don't want this feeling to continue for the rest of our lives. The feeling of betrayal, hatred and most definitely, heartbreak.

I roamed around the school, still looking for Peter until I saw a familiar figure.

The red jersey jacket Peter wears occasionally, with a black fedora hat that covers his dark brown hair made me sure that, that was him, it has to be.

It seems like he was looking at the audition poster for the school musical, 'Wild West Story'.

"Peter!" I called out, but he didn't turn around, as if ignoring me.

I walked closer to him, tapping his shoulder behind him. Peter turned around, with his Ray Bans shielding his eyes to the world, "Excuse me?" He replied as he cocked his eyebrow upward.

"Peter, I was calling you and you didn't answer me or acknowledge me at all. I have to give you a tap on the shoulder to get you to notice me."

Peter chuckled like I just said a hilarious joke, "Oh, I'm Peter now?"

I shot him a confused glare, "What are you talking about? You're wearing the jacket I gave you last Christmas and you have been wearing it ever since."

Peter was trying to hold his laughter in as I got more annoyed with this game he is playing.

"Peter, I'm serious, we need to talk about what happened Saturday morning."

Peter couldn't hold his laughter any longer as he removed his sunglasses to reveal-

Oh?

"Michael?" I exclaimed in surprise.

Michael shrugged his shoulders innocently as he replied, "Yep, it's just me."

"How could you look so different from just this morning?" I asked.

"I just had PE with your friend first period, Molly was it?"

I nodded slowly as Michael continued.

"I just don't have one style, little girl, I have a variety of clothes that I can wear, some even complete opposites to each other," What? This guy's a real life Ken doll, "and of course you would not recognize my clothing right now, I didn't wear this earlier today didn't I?"

"I couldn't believe you had me fooled there," I said, embarrassment plastered on my face.

"And I couldn't believe you thought that I was Peter this whole time," Michael chuckled.

"Yeah, I couldn't be mistaken, you guys are so alike," I commented.

"Nah, not really," Michael places his Ray Bans back on, hiding those beautiful eyes.

"I think so, you guys could be related," I chuckled.

"Maybe," Michael blows another bubblegum as he glances back at the audition poster he admires so much.

"Why don't you audition for a part?" I asked him once again.

"Don't you remember what I said before? I don't do musicals," Michael took one last look of the poster before leaving the notice board.

"Well, you don't have to act in the musical, you can always be like a stage hand, working behind the scenes!" I suggested, following him behind.

Michael stopped in his track to turn around and face me, "Look, I appreciate you helping me get involved with extracurricular axtivities, but I have more important things to do," Michael pats me in the head like I'm some, little girl, "so if you excuse me, I need to attend to something quickly and au revoir," Michael resumed to walking as he became further and further away from me down the busy hallway. Looks like he doesn't have plans on turning back now.

I let him be, heading my own way towards my locker to get ready for double History with Mr. Joseph once again. Great, I hope Michael doesn't take too long in whatever he's doing.

A/N: I know... You guys were probably expecting more cute Mariana moments in this chapter since it says in the chapter title 'Valentine's Day special' but, I CAN'T. This chapter is not the right chapter for any of those just yet, it's coming!

If you love this chapter, then please give it a vote and comment what you like.

I'm gonna sleep, ugh, school tomorrow, again!

Till next time my lovelies.

-Alex xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 95 43
๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—– ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—– ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—– VOTEโญ๏ธ (I'm working on two other story's while I'm writing this one 7-15-22) I started this story some time in 2020...
13.8K 250 5
izuku a boy hu never had a easy life being bullied for something he couldn't control his only caring family member died his mother his abusive sister...
144K 3.6K 45
An Xxxtentacion love storyโ™ฅ๏ธ
10.2K 177 56
Veronica Banks is the quiet kind of girl, she follows the rules and is respectful. She dislikes the idea of drinking, smoking and breaking the rules...