Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

For Us

3K 140 225
By KippFicc

~EDD'S P.O.V~

Paul kicked open the door to the invention room, "Hey, gay-wads we're back" He greets before walking in, I jump out of Matt's arms and into the room "Hi!"

Both and Jordan and Damien spun around from building something it seemed. "Hey, Edd!" Jordan waved, smiling brightly. "Where did you get that pitchfork... Why does it also look like it's haircut is a brown paper bag?" Damien tilted his head, confused. I turn around to Thomas who was glaring angrily. Me and Matt both snicker at how sadly accurate that is.

"So what'd we miss?" Jordan asks while slightly turning back to the desk Damien was working on. We all walk in. Paul decides to explain "Well the sky seems to have some incurable disease going on".

Damien gave a small gasp of amazement "Woah... I want an incurable disease..." We all stare at him for a moment.

"Yes, I will call him Stan and we will have good memories with each other" He continues. I'm sure he's not being serious.

"Anyway... This is Tom I'm guessing" Jordan puts us on track again. We look to Tom who was flicking one of the barb wires which were held in a plastic cup. "Oh yeah!" In that moment, I jump in between the two groups "Tom, this is Jordan. Jordan, this is Tom". I use hand gestures to refer to each person.

"Oh and, this is Damien!" I almost forgot Damien for some reason.

Tom stared sceptically, almost glaring at Damien who kept smiling, slowly poking his tongue out. "So are you two like.." Tom paused, switching his gaze between Jordan and Damien. Oh geez, I know what he's referencing but for whatever reason they don't.

Tom looked to Matt for help, he shrugs while wincing. Tom used hand motions to try and explain what he meant such as putting to fingers together, making a square shape with his hands around them. They just blink along... Well at least Jordan did.

"You seriously don't know what I mean?" Tom gave up, letting his arms drop. Jordan shrugs, still looking confused. Awh, so innocent!

Damien laughs a bit "Of course I know what you meant, it's just funny seeing you look like a fucking idiot". Paul let off a single laugh before returning to apathy. Tom glared for a few seconds, giving up on the question.

Damien spins in his chair, grinning again "So are you Tord's fucktoy or is there some actual romance in there?".

Matt screams at the sudden mood change. Jordan's eye twitched as he turned red and Paul started laughing his ass off. I felt my own face drain of colour. Tom turned bright red, his eyes wide with a mix of anger and shock "Damien!" Jordan shouts.

"What?" He sounded like a whiny child but then goes back to a normal tone to continue. "If he asks if we're banging I have the right to ask the same for him". He sounded so proper and serious.

Jordan got more red, putting his hands up defensively before whispering "That was the question?"

Damien gave a thumbs up while smiling brightly. Jordan face-plant's softly into the back of Damien's chair which stopped spinning just before. "Man, I can't believe Jordan is dead" Paul said, putting a lot of emphasis on 'dead'. Damien shot what seemed like a glare with the same overly happy grin at Paul.

"We aren't dating, we never will! Or if we do. It is only because the bastard makes me!" Tom ranted before shoving his hands into his hoodie pockets, his look changed slightly "Well, he was nicer I guess, but that's because he's a fuckin' psychopath!". Everyone except Jordan who was dead looked extremely unconvinced, even I glare at him suspiciously. Tom looked at each of us with wide eyes before tugging on his hoodie strings, pulling his hood over his head "Shut up!"

Tom made some small annoyed or embarrassed noises before trying to change the subject "W-wasn't there another guy with you?" Oh crap... Patryk. He wouldn't have known, would he? I mean, he saw him when he was all zappy but... Paul looks off to the side, looking depressed. Damien is the first to reply "You must mean crow". That makes sense... His fringe does looks like a bird.

Tom thinks but catches on and nods "Y-yeah him..."

Damien chuckled once "Well... Sorry to alarm you but you see Patryk is dead" He put so much more power on the 'dead' like when Paul did, only way angrier. Speaking of Paul he quickly shot him a glare.

"He's not dead, he's just... It's complicated" Paul starts to explain but doesn't know how. Tom streached his arms "Well then, you two can explain it to me while we get cereal. Tord unfortunately didn't feed me before trying to kill me" He already starts walking out. Matt looks to me, rather surprised. I shrug before standing up and walking along. Before we leave I heard Damien shout out "Hey, can you get some more noodles?" I nod before running along to catch up.

~SHORT TIME SKIP~

~TOM'S P.O.V~

We're all at the food hall which is completely empty. No one at all was at the tables. "So, you want anything especially or?" Edd asks, snapping me out of my thought.

I shake my head "Just surprise me, I'll wait out here" Edd nods before running inside, Matt was holding the door for him. I lean against the wall, staring up at the high up ceiling. There was no sound at all. I use this time to reflect on my decisions.

After a while standing got annoying, I sat at the furthest end of one of the long tables. I follow one of the lines on the wooden tables, the kinds you always get when polishing wood. The door to the mess hall opened with a creak. Shit. Not even needing to turn my head I know who it is. The sound of a malfunctioning, broken, robotic arm breaks the previous silence from around the neck.

I say nothing, hoping I could keep my head low without him noticing. I knew this wouldn't work. A navy-blue denim sleeve blocks my vision. He used his whole arm to cover my eyes probably because his other arm wasn't working. "Guess who~" He purred in a sweet tone.

I stay quiet for a few seconds, hoping this was rhetorical. I smelt blood. Oh god no. "T-tord?" I say, stuttering. He giggled before putting his arm off my eyes. "Ding-Ding!" He said. Hesitantly I turn around to face him. Blood covered, his metallic arm's wires dangling out, his fingers barely moving. "Silly, my eyes are up here!" Tord says in a bright tone. He had his normal fingers pointed to his one eye that functions.

"Tord... What did you do... Who did you kill?!" I stand up, looking him dead in the eye. He smiled still, looking surprised. "Well, when you were gone from your room, with an axe, and the elevator was destroyed with no one in it I got worried! So I figured you went to hang out with... Edd and Matt... They've been in the building lab so I went there!" I think for a bit. Shit... He didn't?

"When I asked where you were they didn't tell me!" Tord acted like a grandparent explaining a story he sighed a little "So I had to use some force... Now you're here! With me~" He smiled sweetly again. This is not sweet despite all that.

He holds my hand. Not making it any better. "Tord... Please tell me, you didn't-"

"I did it for us, Tom" Tord states in the most monotone voice "For you~".

I stare in complete fear at his expression of pure joy while blood trickles down his face. Tord's expression randomly changed when his arm made a small noise. In under two seconds the communist's head snaps over to the right of him, raised his robotic arm and fired a laser directly at Edd's hand which was holding a frying pan, ready to hit Tord in the head.

Edd screamed in pain, dropping the Item, his hand sizzling as it burned. "Edd!" Me and Matt both shout out. Matt holds Edd as he starts to cry, clearly trying to force back tears. Ready to beat a commie I glare at Tord "Tord what the fuck is!-" He stopped me by putting a finger over my lips. Shushing me before giggling.

"The elevator is fixed up now, so come home soon, ok?" He smiled so warmly like nothing happened. I glare at him, waiting for something else to be said. Tord opened his eye, looking unimpressed. The little light on his robotic arm glowed, he switched his glance to Edd and Matt who were holding each other. Matt trying to comfort Edd helplessly.

In a sigh I agree "Sure.." He smiles again, kissing my forehead before leaving. Waving before he left the hall. As soon as he left I sprint that one or two steps to Edd "Holy flying pepperoni powers, Edd!" He looks to me with one eye open.

"I-is there a med kit in here?!" Matt asks in a panic, his eyes tearing up.

Edd spoke up, his voice sounding so forced to stay normal "I-I'm ok... I promise!" He forces a smile. Yeah, bullshit alert. "Tord said something about the Invention room... What was it?" Edd asks, still leaning on Matt who was crying.

Shit...

A/N

Gotta love that cliff hanger.

Pretty sure Tord is hated by everyone now... Damn... But wait! There's more.

Man, I sure hope there was no one Edd cared about in that invention room. HMMMM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 861 25
Paul and Patryk are orphans living at an orphanage. One day, they are adopted by four men, Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord. As they grow up, they both reali...
68.5K 1.6K 36
NSFW/TW Tom is a highschool student alongside Tord, who isn't who he seems. (COMPLETED)
12K 458 69
A foreign boy tossed in the world by his unloving parents, making friends was difficult.. but then he met him. Dom: Tord Sub: Tom
113 16 8
"Sick of his own face; sick of his skin, of the dark. He crawls outside himself to sing-a better poet than most." Tom himself is a cicada, always has...