Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

Jordame WINKFACE

3.1K 133 243
By KippFicc

A/N:

This is not necessarily canon to the fic. It's an extra thing that could of happened. Like an alternate timeline thing. I thought it would be fun to add because... You'll find out later.

Enjoy!

(NSFW WARNING. AS I PROMISED)

Both Damien and Jordan were sitting at the panel, Paul had gone into the magnet room to spend some time with the electrified Patryk. Edd and Matt had both headed home since it was getting late. Jordan was tracing the letters 'YUU' on the side of the gun.

"Why do you keep that thing?" Damien asks in a strangely annoyed tone, despite his regular smile. Jordan shrugs without any word, still focused on the object. "Never knew you were emotionally masochistic" Damien adds on.

"It's just how I deal with him being gone, ok?" Jordan eventually replied, he sat on the roller chair with his feet on the seat in front of him. Damien shrugged it off, smiling as usual. An almost frustrated inhale from Jordan was continued by speech "So, what would you do if someone you cared about died?"

Damien didn't even think about this question before replying "Oh, that's easy!" He spun his chair to look at Jordan properly "I'd shoot up the base in a mental breakdown before promptly killing myself!" The blonde had a cat smile.

Jordan stared at him with wide eyes. He giggled, thinking he was just joking. "Geez, I guess that's sweet... In a very... Psychotic way". Jordan continued to laugh until he looked at Damien who had a newer expression for him at least. His lips were half pursed, his now visible eyes were off to the side and the most noticeable new feature was a faint tint of red over his cheeks.

The red head blushed in embarrassment, thinking he had humiliated him or something. "H-hey Dame, I was just joking" He forced himself to not go into a burn of awkward rambles. He goes as softly as he can to push the sad looking Damien.

Damien, without looking at him used his opposite hand to grab Jordan's hand which he had pressed against the scientist's arm. Jordan flinched slightly, "Damien! W-what are you doing? did I upset you this much? I didn't mean to really!" The red head rambled while blushing furiously.

"Jordan.." Damien said in a monotone and quiet voice.

Jordan flinched "Ja, Damien?" He couldn't speak English at this point.

"Shut up" In under a second after he let go of Jordan's hand, leaps out of his seat and pressed his lips against the already flustered mess you know as Jordan. They skidded across the ground before stopping, Damien's goggles flinging elsewhere. Jordan squeaked at his newfound view of Damien on top of him.

"You know what? I changed my mind, I want to hear you~" Damien poked Jordan's nose, poking his tongue out. "W-what?" Jordan innocently asked. Damien just chuckled once before inching closer to Jordan's face. He softly kissed the dork beneath him who was completely wide eyed.

Jordan calmed down after a short time, even closing his eyes and kissing back. The blonde smirked and slowly let his hand slide up Jordan's red sweater. The red head immediately made a noise which was a mix of a moan and a squeak.

They both stop and look at each other, Damien rises a bit to let Jordan get his upper body off the floor. "The fuck was that noise?" Damien asks with a giggle backing him up. Jordan who was an embarrassed flustered mess panicked "I'm sorry, I don't know!" He held his arms up defensively.

Damien grinned "Do it again!" He held Jordan's hands.

"W-what? No!" Jordan decided to go fucking tsundere.

Damien sighed, seeming disappointed but smiled again. "Ik veronderstel dat betekent..." He leaned to Jordan's ear "Ik moet één van je neuken?" Damien smirked, going to look at Jordan's burning red face. The blonde tilted his head, waiting for a response. Jordan who had no idea what he said hesitated before replying "I.. Don't know what you just said but.. Ok-?"

Damien hardly let him finish his sentence before he grabbed him and started kissing him roughly. Jordan made a small noise of surprise. It took him a while to go along with it. With no warning Damien pushed the red head against the wall rather forcefully.

Jordan who was taken by surprise looked at the wall behind him. Damien took this opportunity to dive to his neck, kissing and nipping at it. Jordan made that small squeak/moan noise which encouraged Dame to start biting and suckling onto one part of his shoulder. Making Jordan a flustered mess of moans.

The crazed scientist made sure he left a mark on Jordan's shoulder before continuing to kiss the dork who had accepted whatever the actual shit was happening. Damien moved away from the kiss, still giving Jordan bedroom eyes. It took Jordan a while to notice what Damien on about, the little sadist was playing with the button on Jordan's jeans.

Jordan's blush which previously died down got revived instantly. "Can I~?" Damien asked innocently, his face and context being quite the opposite. Jordan gulped, he looked off to the side "Y-yeah sure" Damien giggled twice before kissing Jordan's cheek softly, trailing down as he undid his crush's pants.

Suddenly... Knock, knock!

Damien turned around and hissed aggressively at the magnet room's door. Jordan flinched with a small noise of fear. "Jesus, fucking asshole..." Damien mumbled. Jordan tried hard to calm down "W-we should let him in".

"Or... Hear me out, we could... Not" Damien smiled with the eyes of someone who is about to blow a fuse.

"Damien!" He moved to the side and picked up Damien's goggles and passed them over to him.

He rolled his eyes and groaned, he put on his goggles as he spoke "I was just joking" He leaned back and rolled across the floor to the button. "No you weren't" Jordan did his pants back up and stood up, sitting on his chair again.

"Aw, you know me so well~" Damien cooed before he hit his face against the button, the door unlocked and Paul walked in, completely oblivious to what happened.

He blinked at the situation. Damien was obviously pissed off while glaring at Paul while Jordan was obviously fully red while trying to do some blueprints to distract himself. "Geez, did I interrupt something?"

"As a matter of fucking fact-!" Damien started

Jordan freaked out so he cut in "No, don't listen to him, he's having an episode!"

"This is a chapter!" He flipped over his chair, it spun across the room and hit the wall. No one knew what to respond with.

"Well shit... I'll just grab the rest of that cereal then and I'll go back" Paul walked past the super pissed off Damien. Jordan passed the cereal box over to him, looking embarrassed. Paul squinted, confused and curious to what he missed. He took a bite from his cereal when Damien who was on the ceiling ripped off one of the flaps on the box and started chewing it aggressively.

Paul leaned back. "Weren't you going to eat in there?" Jordan asks, feeling anxious.

"What if I want to eat in here?"

Damien spoke up, in the most serious tone ever "Then I'll eat you"

Paul blinked slowly, but then laughed "That's-" He stops when Damien slowly raises the cardboard piece to his mouth and ate a piece of it. He slowly walked back down the hall to the building stations were, he sat down and started eating there. Watching them with suspicious eyes.

Damien sat down and chewed more of the card board. Jordan stared at the blueprints. "Pen" Damien made grabby hands at Jordan. The red head passed his... Friend? The red pen he was holding. Damien started scribbling on the remaining cardboard.

Damien rolled his chair closer to Jordan, he pressed his hand against his, intertwining fingers. Jordan looked down at their hands then at Damien. He noticed the corners of cardboard and pulled his hand away, taking the card board with him which happened to be shaped like a heart.

It read:

Meet me later~ <3

4-5-3

That's it.

The numbers are meant to be his room number. Jordan flushed up, he looked to Damien who was holding his goggles above his eyes and winking with his tongue out.

Paul watches from the background wondering what the fuck happened that he missed.

A/N

⊂_ヽ
  \\
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) A
    < ⌒ヽ R
   /   へ\ E
   /  / \\ U
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ A
  / / G
  / /| G
 ( (ヽ R
 | |、\E
 | 丿 \ ⌒) S
 | |  ) / I
'ノ )  Lノ V
(_// E?

This chapter may as well be considered a flashback rather than an alternate thing. (Hence why it's here) But not really... It's not canon to the fic. It can be fanon... Believe what ya want.

A part two may MAY exist soon (in the junk and mess ver of this)... Yes, a more nsfw one. This was to piss you off.

Idk why people ship Jordame when the BEST ship is Damien x Food packaging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.3K 49
NSFW/KINKS A YouTuber and a Pornstar. (COMPLETED) Tom: Submissive Tord: Dominant Cover Art: Saelex
44.3K 1.8K 96
I have Lukadrien brain rot so have some oneshots.
Help By hAh no

Fanfiction

21.9K 940 85
As Tord and his giant robot went down, Edd and Matt ran over to help Tom up. As he looked up at his friends, he saw that their lips were moving, but...
58.9K 1.5K 35
3 - 4 years after The End... "Do you know who will have the greatest impact on this planet? You will. Because you will massacre over 7 billion people...