Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

By moonwalkiiingbaee_

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... More

Summary + My Other Works
Chapter 1: Daydreamin'
Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing
Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 38: Problems
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
Epilogue
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid

1.2K 69 168
By moonwalkiiingbaee_

A/N: I miss you guys! Here's a new update for you! Enjoy xx.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Why is she knocking on my damn door?

She doesn't usually knock on my door in the mornings.

Why does today have to be as complicated as it already is?

"Ariana, time to get up, we don't want you late for school again today!" Martha's muffled voice through the door, and her loud knocks stirred Michael in his sleep as I shook his shoulder to wake him up.

Gee, he's not a morning person is he?

"Michael, wake up!" I whispered-yelled to Michael as his eyes were fluttering open, after some time waking him.

"Mmm, huh?" Michael groggily responded, removing his arm from my waist, leaving that empty feeling on my skin. Michael stretched his arms before he was fully awake, and realised what is going on right now, and his reaction was exactly like mine, just a minute later.

"Shit. Is that your house maid behind that door?" Michael asked while silently hopping off the bed.

I nodded my head at Michael, then put a finger on my lips to shush him, like what he did to me before, last night. Michael obeyed as I pointed him towards my closet, "Hide in there for now," I mouthed to him, he did the action almost immediately.

"Ariana? Are you up?"

"Yes, Martha, I'm just getting ready." I called back as I heard the door knob being twisted open. God, I hope Martha doesn't suspect a thing.

"Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph, your room is a mess." Martha commented as she walks in my room. I didn't realise how messy my room was until now. Blankets and pillows are on the floor, dirt on the carpet, probably from the back of Michael's shoes from running away from those guys last night. Long story short, the room is a dump.

"Uh, yeah, some raccoon came into the window, that's okay though, I scared it away."

Really Ariana? First the dead cat, now a raccoon?

Martha raised her eyebrow questioningly, "Hmm, I've seen one hanging out by the trees the other night, raccoon season is early isn't it?"

Phew, close call.

I nodded my head, yes, as I took a glimpse of the closet, where Michael was hiding. Unfortunately, Martha notices this and started to question me, "Why do you keep on looking at the closet? Is there something wrong?"

I gulped nervously as I try to come up with the best excuse, it's probably gonna come out lame anyway, "Oh... um... that would be because... I... um," I stuttered as I look back at the closet, Michael is probably screaming at me in his head inside.

"I'm going to check out what's wrong with it." Martha said quickly, too quick for the me to process what she just said. She opened the door to my closet a tiny bit, before I stopped her from opening any further.

"Ariana, why are you acting so strange?" Martha placed her hands on her hips as she looks at me suspiciously.

"Strange? What do you mean, Martha? I've always been acting this way in the morning."

"Acting anxious?" Martha asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"Yes! Because of the... um... clothes! Yeah, I don't know what to wear in the mornings most of the time, but there's definitely nothing wrong with my closet." Do you know how hard it is to think of an excuse on the spot? It's very hard.

Luckily, Martha seems to believe it and shook her head, thinking that her suspicions were silly, "Right, I know how you're critical on what you wear. I won't judge you more on that." Martha said with a smile. At least she's moving on from the closet.

"Heh, yeah, definitely. I really would like to thank you so much for looking out for me though, if there was something in the closet." I said sweetly, literally pushing her out of my room.

"No problem sweetie, let me know if you need anything." Martha reminded me.

"Sure thing, I'll see you downstairs." I waved her goodbye before closing the door shut. I heaved a sigh in relief as I opened the closet door, letting Michael out.

"Jesus Christ, Ariana, you actually scared the shit out of me! I thought we were actually gonna get caught." Michael said as he pants, breathless, from staying in the closet for too long, "You need to work on your lying, little girl."

"Sorry," I said opening the window up for him, "Do you still have your bike?"

Michael took a few more breaths before answering, "Nup, I left it when I was with The Vipers, I need to get it back though." Michael quirked his lip up, as if he's thinking of a plan. Then his eyes shot up, "Why don't we get it back together?"

I widened my eyes in shock, "We? Getting your bike back from that sketchy ass group? Nuh-uh, ain't happenin' Mike." I said facing away from him, looking out to the outside world through my window.

"Aww, you used to call me by that nickname," Michael cooed behind me. I shooed him away as I walk to the opposite end of my room, "Seriously Michael, from the way they acted last night and you running away from them for whatever reason, they sound dangerous, and I don't wanna risk it, not even for a damn bike."

Michael started to walk towards me as he talked, "So you wouldn't risk it for this?" I gave him an annoyed pout as he comes closer, "You wouldn't risk it for the fun I plan for us?" Michael is now standing before me, I can smell his perfume that he miraculously still has on, "So you wouldn't risk it for me?"

My breath at this point is shaky as hell, and Michael knows how bad he had this effect on me, somehow. Michael places his two fingers beneath my chin and tilted my head up to look into my eyes, "Would you?" Michael said those last two words softly, like they're so delicate.

"Yes," I whispered, in the same way Michael did, "Yes," I repeated, but this time, really meaning it.

Michael's eyes glimmered in happiness as he slowly leans in. Wait, what?

I didn't have time to think, the best thing I can do is to stay still.

I didn't really see the direction where Michael's lips were going, but I ended up feeling Michael's warm breath on my right ear lobe, "Wise decision, little girl."

He did it again, didn't he?

I blushed as he pulls away to look at my now tomato red cheeks. "Wow, I can't believe you fell for that, again!" Michael chuckled in between laughs.

"Well, you do owe me a kiss, otherwise, free rides to school and back, remember?" I reminded him, with a more confident smile on my face.

"Number one reason why I don't wanna kiss you right now, you are taken." Michael steps away and walks towards the window to prepare his exit, "Besides, you're too clingy for my liking." I gaped my mouth open in disbelief, "Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Michael, I already said I am not." I said, folding my arms with a grin.

"And I already said you are too, oh boy, I miss this!" Michael said in a childish manner. I gotta say, it suits him adorably.

"And for the record, I just don't kiss girls." Michael smirked with a wink. I raised my eyebrow cockily, "Oh, so are you what, gay?" As soon as I said that, I probably killed his flirty mood, "I just said I don't kiss girls, doesn't mean I'm gay."

I rolled my eyes at him, not believing him, "Oh, so you're not a flirt?" I asked in a sarcastic tone, there's no way that he's a gentleman. He's far from being a gentleman. Hell to the no.

"I won't say I am," Michael started, but then he started fidgeting with his fingers, "I am, actually," he clears his throat before spitting the next few words out, "a gentleman."

Much to my surprise.

"A gentleman?" I repeated to what he said, like it was some sick joke. "Yes, Ariana, I'm a gentleman." Michael now looked rather embarrassed for revealing that piece of information of his personality to me.

"But, that doesn't change who I am, you still see me as a 'cold hearted asshole'." Michael said, air quoting cold hearted asshole. At first, yes, he is a cold hearted asshole, but now, I am starting to see a child who has to grow up to become a man sooner. Which leads me to-

"Michael, who is Joseph?" I asked Michael out of the blue, and I knew from his nightmare and his face now, that he doesn't want to talk about this, at all.

Michael stared at me in shock for a while before slowly turning around towards the open window, "I think I need to go," I stopped him before he could go anywhere.

"Look, I'm sorry, I should've known. I'll come with you to get your bike and forget that I even asked that question, okay?"

"Forget about it, I'm going there to fetch it myself. Thanks for the night, little girl, nice talk." And he was gone.

I slumped against the window as I watch the time pass by for a little bit. What's with the topic of Joseph that makes Michael want to leave so urgently?

I decided that it's none of my business to know. The less you know about him, the safer you are. At least that's what I think.

I got ready for school and walked down the stairs for breakfast. "Morning kitten," Dad greeted me by the dining table. "Morning," I replied back with a smile, taking a seat.

"Did you sleep well last night, Ariana? I heard screams coming from your room." My face went white at my mother's question. Stay calm, everything's gonna be alright.

"Yeah, I slept well, thank you." I responded politely, hoping I didn't show any signs of lying.

"Then how come I can hear screams, like you were frightened or something. Did you have a bad dream?" Actually, Michael did.

"No Mum, it was just a raccoon." Smooth Ariana, smooth.

"A raccoon? Is it that time of year again?" I nodded my head in confirmation.

My mother rolled her eyes as she ordered the staff to do whatever they can to keep the raccoons off our land.

Thank God that went well.

After breakfast, I head straight into the garage to my car. Before I hopped in the car, I spotted a bunch of curls sticking out behind a stack of boxes.

"Michael?" I looked over at Michael.

Michael came out of his hiding spot, "Hello again,"

"How did you get in here?" I asked in a whispered tone, crouching down to his level. "Through the window," Michael pointed with his head towards the direction of an obviously wide open window, "you really should lock your windows, your lie is starting to become the truth."

"Why are you still here?" I asked Michael, helping him up.

"I just realized that The Vipers are all from somewhere out of town." Michael said, scratching his nose.

"Where is that exactly?" I asked, placing my hand with the car keys on the car roof.

"New York."

"New York? Seriously Michael? You messed with a gang group from New York?"

Michael shrugged like it was no big deal, "Yeah, so? Do you want to come with me or not?"

I internally groaned at this idea, I thought we're only picking up his bike that's thirty minutes away, not two hours away!

"Do you want to know more about... Joseph?" Michael asked, hissing on Joseph's name.

I nodded my head as soon as he asked me that question. Of course I wanna know who Joseph is in Michael's life.

"Then, you gotta take me to New York and back, also skipping school. This should be a fun day." Michael smirked at his idea. I haven't skipped school yet, as in never!

I have kept my 100% attendance streak going since kindergarten, until now.

"Michael, I never skipped school, what if I get in trouble from this?" I asked nervously. Michael just gave me an amused smile and pats me on the head, "You'll be fine, little girl."

Michael got in the car and I followed him inside, placing my car key into the ignition to start the car.

"Our next destination; New York." Michael said excitedly, like we're going to Disneyland or something.

I rolled my eyes at Michael as we exit the garage and out through the long road to New York.

A road trip to New York with Michael Jackson? This week couldn't go any better.

A/N: HELLLOOOOOOOO. The last paragraph probably sucked but, I'M BACK!

Okay, my update schedule will be on weekends from now on (unless I'm on holidays, I'd update everyday). I will leave my update schedule on my bio, if you tend to forget things 😊.

Otherwise, if you love this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment 😊.

Till next time my lovelies.

-Alex xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.4K 46
The grade's pretty girl catches Jahseh's attention
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
13.8K 250 5
izuku a boy hu never had a easy life being bullied for something he couldn't control his only caring family member died his mother his abusive sister...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...