Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

By moonwalkiiingbaee_

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... More

Summary + My Other Works
Chapter 1: Daydreamin'
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing
Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 38: Problems
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
Epilogue
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions

1.9K 84 308
By moonwalkiiingbaee_

A/N: Because Wattpad is not following what I want, this gif meant to be on the header, enjoy reading:

Homeroom and the first two periods of the day wasn't too bad. Toby and I decided to be seating buddies for homeroom since we don't really have any other friend but each other.

For first period, I had Work Studies with Molly. Molly was gawking over the new Work Studies teacher, Mr. Tate, who's fresh from getting a degree in teaching. Well, all that information is from Molly. I don't know how she got any of that info that quickly.

Second period on the other hand, I had Biology. It's not as great as the first, but it's alright. The twins in our class attempted to test different biochemicals on the lab fish and the fish nearly died.

The bell finally rang for recess, "Okay, we will continue our work next lesson. Grayson, Ethan, we need to talk." We were dismissed as the twins walked over the teacher's desk with a very disappointed look on the teacher's face. I was one of the last students to exit the lab as I heard the teacher raising her voice at the twins. Poor guys.

I walked over to the group with Peter beaming at the sight of me coming over. He does this every time I get to see him, it's so cute! "Hey Ariana, what did you just have?" Molly asked while I took a bite on my apple. "I just had Biology, and it was pretty eventful." I said after I swallowed my bile and took another bite of the apple. "Let me guess, it was the twins, right?" Peter then took a sip of his Coke that he just opened. "Yep," I said popping the 'p'.

"How about you guys?" I asked Peter and Molly. Peter was the first to speak up, "I just had Photography, and my goodness, it was boring." I giggled as I imagined Peter's class staring at countless photo samples for the entire fifty minutes of the period. It was Molly's turn to speak up, "I just had PE with the new kid."

I snapped my head towards Molly, "Did you? How was it? Did you talk to him? Is he nice?" Molly laughed at my eagerness to know this new kid. I don't even know why I'm this eager. "Slow down Ariana, what's with all the questions?" I shrugged my shoulders, trying to keep my cool, "I just wanna know a little bit about the new kid, don't we all?" I glanced at Peter if he agrees and he slowly nodded. However, he didn't seem so sure about it.

"Well, he's quiet. Like VERY quiet. I assume he's extremely shy." Molly told me with a smile, "Have you tried talking to him?" I started to feel bad for the new kid. Molly peels a banana before continuing, "He just told me his name is Michael, Michael Jackson." I can feel Peter tense beside me at the mention of the name, "Babe, are you alright?" Peter nodded with an assuring smile, "Yeah babe, I'm fine. That name just reminded me of someone."

Peter softly grabbed my face with his hand so I am facing him and looked at me in the eye, "Ariana, I know you're interested in the new kid, but he might be dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt." I caught Peter's hand that was on my face and rubbed my thumb on top of it, "I'll be fine Peter, I'm sure I won't get murdered, but I appreciate your concern." Peter gave me a faint smile and kissed my forehead.

"Ohhhh kayyyy, love birds, we need to go back to class now." The bell already rang as Molly awkwardly breaks us up. I almost forgot that she was still with us. Peter broke his kiss on my forehead and we hurried back inside for period three.

I checked my schedule to see what I have next and I couldn't believe what I'm about to have. Double History. Of all subjects, why double History? How am I suppose to survive a double lesson of History, all by myself?

I walked towards the History rooms for third AND fourth period. I mentally prepared myself for the double period as I sat down on my seat. Our History teacher, Mr. Joseph, does not do anything at all but instructs us to either copy notes from our textbooks or make us watch a boring documentary.

Mr. Joseph walks in with a grumpy look on his face and I know it's from my chatty classmates. I pulled out my workbook and just doodled on a blank page while waiting for the lesson to start. "Settle down!" Mr. Joseph raised his voice multiple times before the class got quiet. However, some whispers can be heard. "Finally," I heard Mr. Joseph mutter to himself.

"Okay class, turn to page-" Mr. Joseph was then interrupted by a knock on the door. Mr. Joseph grunted in frustration as he walks over to the door to open it and see who's outside. "Who are you?" I hear Mr. Joseph question the person at the door, probably a student.

"Is this History class with Mr. Joseph?" A male voice in a higher register than most guys answered Mr. Joseph with another question. Slick. "Yes, I asked you a question first, who are you?" The student was saved from revealing his name as I heard the school secretary enter the scene, explaining what is going on.

The class started to get louder again as I wait for Mr. Joseph and the secretary to finish their conversation outside. I wonder what they're discussing about. At last, Mr. Joseph enters back in the classroom with a defeated look on his face. The student from outside was next to enter the classroom and the class got unusually quiet. It seems like the world just paused there. "Mr. Jackson, please take a seat so that I can continue on with the lesson."

So this is the Michael Jackson Molly has been telling me about. He indeed seemed shy, but his attire didn't tell me so. Michael has displayed some edge in his outfit by wearing a leather jacket that contained buckles with a simple white tee-shirt underneath and black slacks.

Just by looking at Michael, I saw how similar he is with Peter by looks. The caramel skin, chocolate brown eyes, perfect curls. Peter would definitely be angry at me for thinking this, but damn, the new kid is hot!

"Okay, namesake." I hear Michael mutter under his breath while coming over to the desk closest to mine. Wait, what? He's sitting next to me? I do not expect this at all.

"What's up with his voice? Does he like grab his nuts every five seconds?" I heard one of our classmates 'whisper' to their friends and I knew Michael heard them too.

"I don't know, I think he breathes in helium." Another comment was made.

"I don't think he has hit puberty yet,"

then another,

"Haha, yeah, what a creep,"

then,

"Can you shut the fuck up?"

Michael growled in a deep angry voice as he stood from his desk, giving evil glares to his new classmates.

The entire class got quiet and the only noise that can be heard was from Michael's deep angry breaths. "Thank you," Michael's voice was back in it's high pitch tone and sat back down, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. I can see that Michael already had a bad day.

"Mr. Jackson!" Mr. Joseph called out Michael's name, poor Michael. "Yes sir?" Michael responded with grogginess in his voice from yelling. "I'm putting you in afternoon detention for yelling and cussing in my class." Mr. Joseph pulled out a yellow detention slip from his drawer as I couldn't believe at what's happening, Michael was just standing up for himself!

"Mr. Joseph," I raised my hand up and Mr. Joseph turned his focus onto me. I stood up, smoothing down my top, "With all due respect, sir, Michael doesn't deserve to be in detention." I don't know how I got myself into this risky situation but it feels like I'm doing the right thing.

"Mr. Jackson is disrespecting my class and is not doing his work. I don't care if he's a new kid, he's still a student." I got more furious by the second.

Now it is my turn to raise my voice, "Michael Jackson didn't do anything wrong! Didn't you see what was happening before Michael yelled and cussed in front of your class?" Mr. Joseph looked like he doesn't even care what I'm talking about. "I'm sorry Mr. Joseph, please excuse my language but that is fucking irresponsible of you for a teacher to even prevent students from your classes from bullying others."

The class made 'ooooh' sounds as Mr. Joseph signed another yellow detention slip for me as well. "Afternoon detention for you too Ms. Grande, I'm very disappointed in your behaviour." I am upset at the outcome because I ended up having afternoon detention, but I am also glad because I stood up for Michael. At least he has someone who can back him up.

"As I was saying, turn to the chapter on page 25 and summarize the notes in your textbook." And the class was back to normal. I can hear a couple more whispered comments about Michael, but they weren't as clear for us to intentionally hear like last time. Michael didn't say anything else after that incident and I was slightly disappointed as I was expecting him to thank me in some way.

The double period finally ended and Michael was the first one to bolt out of the classroom before Mr. Joseph dismissed us. I learned something as I walked out of the classroom. I learned that even though the people around you treat you nicely, the way you wanted to be treated, deep down they are really monsters.

A/N: Shit has hit the fan! BTW, the teachers that I mentioned above are based on real teachers I've had in the past (Yes, Mr. Joseph is his actual name and his first name is Michael. I'm like, Michael Joseph Jackson?) Hope you enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to vote.

Till next time my lovelies.

-Alex xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 21.7K 30
Possessive: demanding someone's total attention and love Synonyms: over protective , controlling, dominating , jealous , and clingy At first he was s...
666K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.