Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

By moonwalkiiingbaee_

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... More

Summary + My Other Works
Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing
Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 38: Problems
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
Epilogue
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Chapter 1: Daydreamin'

3.3K 93 234
By moonwalkiiingbaee_

Rays of the morning sun hit through my translucent curtains as I lay peacefully on my bed. My eyes were slowly pried open as the beeping sound of my alarm clock went off. Many people find the alarm clock an annoying object that would give you a headache, but for me, not so much.

I always prepare myself every morning, making sure I had enough rest for the day, especially on school days. It may not sound too much fun for a lot of people, but I honestly don't mind it, it became normal for me.

I hit the snooze button on the alarm clock and got up to use the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, I received a text message. I grabbed my nicely decorated iPhone 7 that I got for my birthday recently and excitedly read the text message.

Peter 💞😚:
Good morning babe, ill pick u up from ur house in 30 min. C ya, love you xx

I smiled to myself as I replied back.

Me:
K, babe. I'll c u xx

I sent the message and quickly went through my closet for something to wear. I have so many choices to wear for today, sometimes I just can't choose. Whenever I'm stuck on what to wear, I usually call one of my friends for any advice.

I decided to call my friend since freshman year, Molly Allen, to help me decide. Molly picked up the phone on the first ring.

"Hello?" Molly's cheery voice ringed out from the phone speaker. "Hey Molly, it's just Ari, I am stuck on something to wear again." I bit my lip as I hear Molly give out a huge sigh on the other end.

"Ariana, this shouldn't be hard for you to decide if you have that many clothes!"

"That's the point, there are too many to choose from." I bit my fingernails as I look through my hangers.

Molly sighed again, "Fine, put your phone on camera," I did as I was told and moved my phone through my closet for Molly to see what I've got for today. "Hmm, what kind of outfit are you looking for?" Molly asked. "I'm thinking of something fresh, something to kick start the new year for me, but at the same time, I wanna look good of course."

I continued to pan the camera on my phone through my clothes before I heard Molly say, "Stop moving," through the phone speakers. "Sorry," I muttered, almost like a whisper. "Pick that jacket," Molly instructed. I looked at the only jacket that is standing out amongst my other clothes and grabbed it out of the closet. "Were you looking at this jacket?" I held the jacket close to my body by the hanger.

Molly nodded vigorously, "Yes! That one! Now, pick out something white to go with it and a pair of jeans and you're all ready to go." I removed the jacket from the hanger and placed it on my bed, "Thank you so much Molly. I'll see you at school okay? I gotta run cuz Peter's gonna pick me up shortly."

"Yeah, me too. Okay, I'll see you there. Bye!" Molly bid me farewell over the phone in a high pitched voice and we hanged up. I quickly grabbed something white, like a singlet, and a pair of skinny jeans, just like what Molly told me to wear to go with the jacket. I slipped on some black flats and fixed my hair on a high half-up ponytail, letting my long curls hang past my shoulders. I looked at myself at the mirror and I was happy with the final results. Senior year, I will kick your ass.

I applied makeup and fixed my bed before heading downstairs for breakfast. I spotted my busy mother on her laptop and on the phone at the same time, looks like she's planning some kind of business meeting soon.

"Morning mum," I passed by my mother while getting myself a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. My mother casually waved me good morning while still talking to the person on the other end of her phone.

After I heated the oatmeal in the microwave and prepared some fruits to make it more nutritious. I quickly ate through the oatmeal.

Just as I finished my meal, I can hear Peter's car honk by my front lawn. I quickly finished my drink and grabbed my bag before heading out. I said goodbye to my mother, who is still on her laptop, "Bye honey! Have fun at school."

It may seem like she only cares about her work, but she still loves me like how a mother is suppose to love her daughter. She just does it in her own special way.

I skipped out of the front door, crossed our green lawn and made it to my boyfriend's new car. Last month, he bought a new Cadillac sports car and I thought it suited his personality really well. Bold and good looking.

Peter showed his pearly white smile at the sight of me coming over. "You took your time," Peter joked. "Aw, really? I thought I was quick." I pouted as I jumped in the front seat with him. "Then you should come over more quickly." He responded, glancing at my direction. "Give me a reason why I should speed up the process." I said leaning towards Peter in a flirtatious voice.

Peter closed the gap between us and placed his soft plump lips against mine, "So we can do this as soon as we can, and as much as we can." Peter said between his kisses. I smiled at Peter's words as we touched our foreheads together, enjoying the moment. Peter's minty breath invaded my nostrils as he comes for another peck on the lips before starting the ignition on the car.

***

We have arrived at the parking lot of our school. Students from nervous freshmen to ambitious seniors enter the school grounds for the exciting new year. Peter and I soon spotted our group of friends, which includes Molly from this morning, sitting by the statue of the first principle and also the namesake of our prestigious school, Abraham Stewart Academy.

It was our group of friends where I first met Peter. In freshman year, I barely knew anybody in the school, as I was new in town. Molly became friends with me first during a class that we have together, then she introduced me to her group of friends and that's where it started from there. 

For me, it was love at first sight, it was an instant attraction. Like it was fate telling me to go be with him. For Peter, I'm not sure yet, I never got around to ask him, but I'm positive that he felt the same way. What matters now is that we've been dating since the end of sophomore year and we are still holding on strong.

One of the main reasons why we have a strong bond is that we hang out with the same friends at school, that way we are inseparable and we would have less doubts if Peter would hang out with the guys and if I were to hang out with the girls.

Molly spotted Peter and I walking towards them and waved us over, "Peter! Ari! You made it!"

The group greeted us when we finally made it to them. "Morning Ariana, love the outfit." One of our friends, Chelsea, complimented my outfit. "Thanks Chels, I love yours too." I complimented her back. Chelsea thanked me with a bragging smile. 

I joined Molly who's sitting by the statue, with a victorious look on her face. "See Ariana? Who's got good taste?" Molly bumped her shoulder against mine, her voice clearly indicating to herself.

I paused, pretending to ponder on who has a good taste on fashion, "Hmm, I don't know, I don't think it's you though." Molly rolled her eyes playfully, "Whatever girl, don't call me ever again if you are stuck on what to wear, or anything really."

"My goodness, Molly, I was just joking. You know you love me." Molly laughed it off before giving me a hug, "Of course I do, we are best friends aren't we?" I nodded against her shoulder before Peter breaks the hug.

"Hey babe, we are gonna check the notice board for our new homerooms, do you wanna come with?" I nodded yes and got up with Molly to walk inside the school hallways.

Students are crowding around the main notice boards at the hallway as they are trying to find out which homerooms they're put into for the year. We tried to push through a few people, but many won't budge.

"It's too crowded, we need to either go to the library or the principle's office. I know there are notice boards there." Peter announced, backing out from the crowd. "But the library and the principle's office are situated at different ends of the school, we need to split up." Chelsea said, with the group agreeing with the plan.

"Hey Peter, I'll stick with Molly and Chelsea." Peter smiled in the warmest way possible before pecking me on the lips, "Okay, I'll see you when I see you." Peter and I mouthed I love you's before separating to our groups.

Molly, Chelsea and I made it to the principle's office and scanned through the lists of people assigned to their homerooms. I searched for my name then, boom, I'm in Homeroom 4A. "Guys, I'm in room 4A, what are yours?" I told Molly and Chelsea as I scanned for Peter's name. He's in 4C, damn.

"I'm in 4C, Ariana." Chelsea announced and I gotta admit, I got hit with a pang of jealousy right there, but I shrugged it off so it wouldn't look as obvious. "Aw man, I'm in 4D." Molly whined like a little girl. I got slightly disappointed as none of my girl friends are in the same homerooms as we are.

"Well, Toby's in the same homeroom as you Ariana. Now that wouldn't be so bad." Chelsea said trying to lighten up the mood. I'm not really that close to Toby, but I guess this is better than nothing. "Yeah, I guess." I shrugged with a hint of disappointment in my eyes.

We all decided to head back to the group before the bell rings but we were interrupted by someone exiting the principal's office in a rather, violent way. For a few short seconds, I looked at the person's eyes and they were filled with negativity and trouble. I didn't really pay any more attention because the person looked away and walked further away from us, with his grey hoodie bearing his back.

"What the hell is that?" Chelsea exclaimed with an annoyed look on her face. "Looks like we got ourselves a new kid." Molly answered Chelsea's question confidently as we stride back towards the main school hallway. "He seems like a weirdo," Chelsea scoffed. I couldn't believe my ears then, "Hey, don't call him names, especially on his first day." I scolded Chelsea like a mother to her daughter.

"It's everybody's first day, ain't it?" Chelsea sassed out. I grunted in annoyance, "You know very well what I mean." Chelsea rolled her bitchy eyes at me as we reunite with the boys. I went up straight to Peter.

"Hey babe, do you know where your homeroom is now?" I nodded disappointingly, "I can't believe we're not gonna be in the same homeroom together." Peter lifted my chin up with his two fingers to let my eyes travel into his. They're in a beautiful shade of brown. You can literally look into those eyes and just melt into it like melting into chocolate.

"At least we will have English and Music together." Peter said with a positive attitude to his voice, to lighten the mood. "With the worst teachers," I chuckled at the thought of our teachers for the subjects of this year. "Then, we can make things better for them." Peter winked at me and I laughed as I am back to my good old self again.

The bell rang for our first homeroom of our final year in high school. My ultimate goal for this year, is to become and graduate as a valedictorian and make sure that no one will beat me to it. "See you at recess, babe." Peter kissed my forehead as we said goodbye. We mouthed I love you's before heading out to our homerooms.

This is gonna be the start of something new.

A/N: First of all, I'd like to give a shout out to fanofmj for inspiration of the casting of Michael Jackson and Ariana Grande from her story, Shadow (BTW, your stories are amazing!). You can check out her account for more MJ fanfics like this one.

Thank you if you made it this far of the book and sorry for any cheesy/cliche lines/scenes, I'm still new at writing stories but it would get better, I promise.

Till next time my lovelies.

-Alex xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 168 37
Aella and her dragon Firestorm go to Dragon City because Connor Penn was able to breed her ancestor's dragon, The legendary Black and Gold Dragon. Be...
11.6K 908 10
"...We had chemistry together in my senior year of high school. If you would have asked me if I thought we'd ever have the slightest amount of chemis...
40.8K 797 55
a wonky fanfic i wrote in late 2018 when i was active in the mj fandom (...i know). sort of bad in my opinion but my readers love it (the views, vote...
67K 1.6K 34
Michael loves Lisa but he doesn't love her the way a husband should love his wife...Avery Dumas has his attention in more ways then one.