Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

By moonwalkiiingbaee_

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... More

Chapter 1: Daydreamin'
Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing
Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 38: Problems
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
Epilogue
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Summary + My Other Works

4.7K 86 62
By moonwalkiiingbaee_

[Completed on April 25, 2017]

The bad boy turned good.
The good girl became stronger.
Everything else dealt before hand was just a game needing to be played.

BOOK I

Ariana Grande is your normal teenage girl. She gets the straight A's on her report card, the most beautiful girl in school, and finally being in a relationship with the perfect boyfriend who loves her entirely with Ariana loving him just as much. Ariana continues to live the perfect life she wanted.

That was that until Michael Jackson came into the school. The new kid is a bad boy who just came back from juvenile. He was known to be a violent gang member earning thousands of dollars from it.

Ariana's fascination of Michael lead her to be determined to figure him out, and Michael didn't want that at all.

But what Michael didn't expect of Ariana was for her to understand him the way no one else had done before. And feelings become stronger for both Michael and Ariana.

Can their love survive the dangers Ariana and Michael will face before they lose each other?

***

Check out my Other Stuff!

Dangerous Love

She was left in confusion.
He was left heartbroken.
But when there is a criminal on the loose, their story didn't end there.

BOOK II

Two lovers. Both who lived in two different worlds, diverse from each other yet still dangerously connected by fate. Fate that brought them the love they desired but it also brought them pain, heartache, and loss...

Because of this loss, they were separated from each other. Stuck wandering around in a dark cloud full of confusion and despair.

When the chance to want to start over after a victorious win was just starting to hinder, Michael and Ariana came face to face with another problem, the problem that may bring the two lovers back together, and back into grave danger.

red velvet room

He wants her in his strange hotel...
In his red velvet room.
Where pleasure may await...and she ain't got a single clue.

Samantha Grigio was sure that her future was set when she had successfully came so far into her hotel management and business course at college.

Her good scores and reputation landed her a rare apprenticeship job at the high class Ace's Hotel in which it was famously managed by one of New York's youngest hotel owners, Sascha Curtis.

Life was so good.

However, when life becomes too good to be true, something bad always happen right after. Especially when someone has been secretly craving for Samantha to be in his life, watching her in the distance.

Farewell, My Summer Love

She's my neighbour's granddaughter.
I knocked on her door to say hi...
And I just felt the summer sun.

In 1975, Michael Jackson was a former child star struggling to make a successful music career on his own. At sixteen, he had released studio albums under Motown without the support of his famous brothers, hoping that these albums will sell well. However, Michael wasn't getting much of his luck.

Fortunately for Michael, his stress over public image, career and reputation was put to rest when he meets Phoebe. A girl from a small town in Washington staying over at Michael's neighbour's home for the entire summer. With her, she also carries a family secret.

Michael Jackson Imagines

Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.

Fun, romantic, sexy, heartwarming stories of the King of Pop, and YOU are in it.

Dwelve into a world of fantasy with just you and Michael only.

(Any story ideas are welcomed)

Disclaimer:
The following story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
Boe By Ohcheesy

Teen Fiction

239K 5.3K 113
I was always confused if I was his hoe or if I was truly his boo like he said I was.
130K 3.9K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...
10.2K 177 56
Veronica Banks is the quiet kind of girl, she follows the rules and is respectful. She dislikes the idea of drinking, smoking and breaking the rules...