A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... More

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

Irene The Matron

2.3K 48 17
By FanInfernoNethy

2 Days before Winter Holidays

Irene's P.O.V

'Let me take a hold of you and show what are you made of...'

I move my head under the blanket and murmured to my phone alarm.

"Shut up Shad!"

Wait! It's my alarm tune!

I jerked up from my bed, maybe a little too hard, and caused myself to fall off my bed.

"Ouch!"

My back fell hardly on the ground so I got up and scratched it. Why was I mumbling Shad's name? My face heat up as I remembered my words.

What the hell was I dreaming off?

Anyways, I took a glance at my alarm on the table.

" 7:56... I could make it in time."

I wish this day would never come somehow if I could freeze time forever and never let it come to this day, I would do it but... the truth has to be faced.

I snapped my finger and everything stopped moving.

"*Sigh*"

I headed over to the bathroom and remove my Pajamas, I slip behind the curtain and let the warm water hit me as I repeated my biography to myself.

'I'm Irene the Matron, one of the divine warriors. Hundreds of years ago, We made a foolish mistake of taking over a job greater than what we could handle. Me and all the divines had made that decision of taking something so big, so costly...'

I bathed myself under the warm water and got out of the bathroom. While drying my hair, I continued my own biography.

'Back then we thought we could handle such powers. We thought it would be easy as those in stories of brave warriors and such, but yet one of the grave results upon receiving such power was immortality. We had to watch as all of our loved ones die right in front of us, one by one. But now we are ready, Ready to be free! To transcend this responsibility to a new generation with hopes that they would forgive us.'

By the time I finished my little life biography, I was in my school uniform. I got downstairs and looked around.

'This place is so empty... Mom used to greet me for breakfast.'

Hundreds of years ago, to be exact 900 years ago, this place used to be a castle. Where me and my mom lived in, it was so nice, busy and chattering by the servants filled the palace... to be precise, I was a princess.

As generations passed by, it was destroyed and now principle Chad had been so kind and considerate as to take each of us and give us houses.

I ate my breakfast and got out, across the street there stood Enki, Esmund and Kulzak with Manfia, frozen in time. I felt a little happy for them, they have transcended their power to their perspectives but I...

My thoughts were cut off by a strong wind passing by.

Wind? In a frozen time zone?

The next person who hadn't got rid of his powers was Shad. I sprouted my wings open and dashed after him.

"Wait up Shad!" I called after him but he didn't slow a bit.

"Shad!" I shouted.

He slowed down until I was flying by his side now.

"Morning' Shad." I said after recollecting my breath.

"Morning Irene, but I don't think morning will pass if you keep freezing time for your own doing." He said in his always cool and charming voice.

"Hehe.. My bad. Once we arrive I will unfreeze time."

After that only came silence, not a long one though. For the next five minutes, all I did was fly beside Shad to school lost deep in thoughts.

"Irene, you do realize we are-"

Before he could finish, I hit myself against the school wall, and fell like a fallen angel and because I was lost deep in thoughts. I didn't have the strength to try to fly up again.

I shut my eyes for a hard ground impact, instead I fell on something or someone catch me. I raised my gaze to my holder but I knew better who it was.

Shad.

"Here." He finished his sentence.

I snapped back to reality and again got drawn by Shad's black eyes for a moment. I shook my head a little to snap out, and he put me down back to the ground but I was back to thinking.

What we are about to play on Aaron's and Aphmau's life is far greater than anything we ever thought of pulling off.

If we failed somehow and they discovered it not only will that mean immediate cancel from the school but also a loss for our next successors.

"You're still unsure?" Shad asked.

I couldn't look straitly into his eyes so I nodded. Suddenly, Shad wrapped his arms around me, bringing me into a hug.

If it were ordinary I would blush, I probably would have been blushing like a mad girl but now is not the time. I really need a hug.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest, hoping for once the world would just shift the way I want, hoping that no super phenomena or powers were there, or just simply hoping to be in Shad's arms forever.

Magical Time skip to lunch brought to you by Nethy :3...

Aphmau's P.O.V

"I want you to challenge me to stop from insulting the cafeteria lady."

Aaron claimed as he walked back to his table with his lunch tray after insulting the cafeteria lady with Michi at his arms.

"Fine then! If it's a challenge you want it then you got it!"

He sat down at his table and raise his head to look at me. He slowly shook his head with a chuckle.

"No, I want you!"

I flustered red from anger and happiness too? What? Why was I happy? He must have just formed his words wrong.

Nah! Who cares? I slammed my hand against his table and shouted "Aaron! What do you want!"

"Simple, you and I, challenge in the sports festival" He said.

This time I ate before facing Aaron. I was at his table, angry, with my hands slammed on it demanding for an explanation, and I've started to get irritated.

"Aaron, so you want a challenge?" I asked trying to comprehend what he was saying for the last 30 minutes!

Either I was dumb or he had gone insane. He shook his head again!

"Then what do you want?!" At the end of my sentence, I grabbed him from his collar shirt.

He looked at it then back at me. After that, he said two exact word, so precise and clear for what to do.

"Let. Go."

I raised my fist in the air to hit him when Irene interrupted by coughing. If it were ordinary, I would hit him before talking to her but she looked very worried and pale.

"What's wrong Irene?" Asked Aaron.

She looked from side to side as for searching for what to say before saying

"We know what happened to Lilly."

I saw an expression on Aaron's face I have never seen before, worry.

Aaron's colored drained out of his face as if someone was strangling him. I quickly let go of his collar but it wasn't my strangle that drained him like this, it was Irene's words.

He asked to repeat the question in an unbelievably calm voice considering the emotion shown on his face.

"What did you say?"

"I said we know how and who kicked Lilly out of school."

I, who is completely clueless of who the heck is Lilly, turned my focus on Michi, who was sitting next to Aaron, and she also looked pale.

But hers was different, she was... scared? Of what?

I noticed that she was staring at someone other than Aaron who was Irene.

Irene too was staring right back to her.

Aaron didn't realized the tension between these two but I did. He slowly got up to Irene and asked another question.

"Tell me, who caused this?" He asked, his voice rumbling.

"I don't think I should be the one to tell you that, Ask Michi."

All our gazes turned to Michi, who had possibly drained every single pinch of color she has in her body. From all our looks, Aaron's could have made a hole through a steel.

We waited for Michi to answer but she just sat there.

"Michi? Are you going to start speaking?" Asked Irene.

_______________________________

Cliffhanger! How did it do?

Hahahaha! Aaron? Who is Lilly? What is the history with that person that could even clear your smirk go out of you face?

Nethy has waited the whole weekend to start writing! For those who were reading this story from the beginning, thank you!

For Nethy it means the world and she hopes you are enjoying! She knows the pain for waiting for the weekends to read (cause I was reading a lot.)

So I decided to get into my story and write this special chapter for you. So what do ya think?

Did I hanged you on a cliff? ;3

Till next time my friends!

(Edited 02/04/18)

Mattane~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 196 42
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When a Phoenix Drop wedding is...
123K 2.8K 17
-Takes Place In Highschool Grade 11- Aphmau, future ruler of the nether, goes to phoenix high. There she is known as the nicest girl. An easy target...
2K 51 20
You go to Phoenix Drop High. You hang out with your younger brothers friends a lot and secretly like one of them. His name is Aaron, he is in the sam...
68.4K 1.4K 35
Though this series has gotten high praise, it's DISCONTINUED... There are plenty of chapters, so don't be sad! Please don't continue without my conse...