Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

Hello You

3.3K 132 258
By KippFicc

~EDD'S P.O.V~

We've been walking for a little too long now in silence. I look to Matt who seemed to notice the awkward silence. Before we left we threw a cup of water on Patryk... Or Zaptryk. So now he's passed out on Paul's back. Which is so sweet in my opinion... Kinda?

Paul broke the silence "So, got any information or details about this person?"

Jordan and Paul walked in front of us because they actually knew where to go. Jordan sighed, sounding annoyed "His name is Damien". It goes quiet again.

"And you think he can help?" Matt asks.

Jordan shrugs "Probably". Silence.

After a while Paul and Matt both look at me while I was drinking my cola. Quickly stop drinking it and think. I swallow my cola before having a crack at it "So, is Damien your friend?" They look at me confused.

"That's... Complicated" He replied, crossing his arms.

Paul cuts in "I'd ship it".

"Not what I meant, Paul!" Jordan suddenly switches to a more aggressive tone. I heard Matt giggle, so I giggle as well seeing the humor.

"I mean he's... Just a really hard to read person" Jordan continued. "They're not exactly... Trustworthy with normal tasks like going to the store but they will damn shoot a man and get away with it if you told him to".

Oh, that makes more sense? Kinda.. "But Damien is really intelligent when it comes to... Whatever you call this" He gestured towards the passed-out Patryk on Paul's back.

We reached a rather large building, not as big as the infirmary but probably second in place. Jordan kicked the door open. It looked like a computer lab but without the computers and instead robotic or science-y looking stuff.

"Welcome to the invention lab or whatever... Call it whatever we don't really care anymore" Jordan lost enthusiasm mid-sentence. "Alright, where is he?" Paul asked, looking around. A shadow loomed over in the corner of my eye.

Matt noticed it and screamed, going to hold me for comfort. It was a person standing on the ceiling perfectly upside-down. They had bleach blonde hair that seemed longer on one side of his head than the other, he wore a white lab coat, black sweater instead of a red one... As for eye color, it's impossible to tell because of his black goggles with really purple lenses. Their expression was a small smile.

I heard Jordan sigh "Hello, Dame'". He walked over past us just by Damien who was hanging upside down. They just smiled brightly and poked Jordan's nose "Boop". Jordan glared at them with an unamused look.

Matt kept holding me "Why are you on the ceiling?"

"Are you telling me you don't want to be on the ceiling?" He chuckled.

I glance up to Matt who had just been hit with a cold internal struggle "I do want to be on the ceiling.." I giggle at his face of sudden crisis. "Tell me your secrets, man of the ceiling". Matt whispered.

The dangling man smiled "I've been standing on the ceiling for seven hours" He replied in the same tone. Both of us lean back, away from him.

He laughed "I'm just kidding!" Oh... Hah of course "It's only been four hours" he followed up with.

Never mind then.

"Can you get off the ceiling?" Paul asked as he rested Patryk on one if the chairs.

Damien thought for a moment, his hands in a gun like gesture over his lips. He then smiled again "Are you asking if I can get off the ceiling or if I want to get off the ceiling?".

"Damien, get off the ceiling" Jordan firmly stated.

Damien chuckled once before jumping off the ceiling, pushing off the ground with his hands and landing perfectly on his feet after. "Alright, what can I do for ya?" he leaned to the side "Oh, Patryk's dead, ok. We all thought Jordan was going to die first... Crazy, hah!" Damien used jazz hands at the end.

Jordan's eyes widened "Wait what-?"

"He's not actually dead, he's just passed out" Paul corrected him. "Uhh, Jordan can I talk to you for a moment. In the hallway" He clenched his jaw at the end. Jordan switched his gaze around the room before back to Paul "Yeah, sure?"

They walked off to the hallway in the opposing corner. I noticed Jordan had his hand on the gun in his belt pocket when he was walking off. "Uhh Jor-" Matt stopped me by putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked over to Damien who was bouncing around from his heels to the front of his shoes and also who we had been left with.

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

I stand there waiting for the red head to get here. A few seconds passed when he decided to show up and lean against the wall. It stays quiet for a long time, I expect him to start but nope. "You didn't bother saying anything about this?"

He looked at me boredly "Please be more specific?"

Feeling myself growl I start again "He's a fucking Black jacket that's a good start!"

"Geez Paul, no need to swear" he winces. "And so what if he is? It doesn't change much about his chances exactly!"

I inhale, trying to calm down. "Just tell me, how many times has he been to metal health?" The term black jacket is a term we use for someone who has been given a black sweater. This may seem like nothing but it was the hospitals way of basically saying that this person has showed up way to damn much! And too much is basically over fifteen times in mental health.

"Well clearly over fifteen times. But if I remember from before we left it was about twenty-three times... I remember Yuu saying something about it". He looked off to the side near the end.

"Oh my god" I face palm and grumble while sighing. "Please tell me you're joking"

"Sorry no, I'm Jordan" he gives a smile of evil. "Ok, now I'm joking".

He fucking what? He notices the glare I'm giving him and just smiles like the smug ass bastard he is. I raise my hand to hit slap him in the face but stop when he flinches with a small noise of fear, holding his head like expecting to get hit.

God damn it, I sigh, lowering my hand. It takes him a while to calm down. "Look, if this is really the only choice we have... Or he has. I'll take your word for it".

He calms down completely, still looking uneasy as hell though. "Thanks then, I guess?"

It's quiet for a bit. Before we both realize our mistake of leaving both Edd and Matt with a crazy stranger. "Shit..."

We instantly run out of the hallway. "Crap, where'd they go?!"

Jordan instantly started panicking "Oh no, what if Edd's in trouble... Or dead... Or worse?!"

Matt's voice broke the panic attack "hey... I'm here too" He sounded extremely upset. We looked over to see Matt upside down. His hair is the same upside down as it is right-side up may I add.

"Oh hey... You" Jordan went bored again. Wait did he forget Matt's name?

Seeing up now, all three of the thought-to-be-gone are running around on the ceiling with Edd just watching while laughing madly. I can't even help but snicker myself.

Damien suddenly appeared behind the two of us, still on the ceiling. "Glad to see you haven't changed too much, Woodpecker" He awkwardly hugged the red head.. I wonder how the lil shit got that nickname.

Jordan just remained unresponsive in his wordless humiliation. Matt in the background fell from the ceiling trying to jump tackle Edd. "So Damien, apparently you can help us?" I ask.

He turns around "Chances are I can!"

"Well, Patryk got zapped in a mental health session. Now he's acting up" I explain in a short version. They seemed to of listened.

"Oh so that's why he attacked us!" He clicked his fingers in that moment in realising... In a way to happy tone before switching to a quiet chuckle "Haha, fuckin... Asshole". He looked off to the side.

"Wait, he's awake, where is he?"

Damien switches his gaze back to me. "He's in the magnet room" He pointed behind him with his thumb, looking over I see Patryk in a control panelled room which is typically used for test subjects or testing in general. His face was pressed against the glass with glowing yellow eyes.

Shit...

"This is a fun day!" Damien randomly cut in.

A/N

Damien will become way better later on trust me. I have LOTS of hilarious ideas for him.

He is also one of the most fun characters I've made.

No Tomtord this chapter cus the communist is getting his arm back so I can't just have Tom sitting in a bed eating for a whole chapter... That's not a thing I'd do.

ALSO: If there are any random names you haven't heard let me know because I changed Damien's name multiple times while writing this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 861 25
Paul and Patryk are orphans living at an orphanage. One day, they are adopted by four men, Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord. As they grow up, they both reali...
157K 5.4K 31
edit: 1/21/2021 this is old but if you still wanna read it, go ahead ;^) Broken, Empty, Lost. That's all that can describe Tom. Scars, Burns, Bruises...
44.4K 1.8K 96
I have Lukadrien brain rot so have some oneshots.
47.4K 1.1K 27
NSFW/PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR/BLOOD Tord finds a new obsession. Or perhaps, the obsession finds him. Tom: Submissive / Passive Tord: Dominant / Assertive