Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

Fix This

3.6K 157 304
By KippFicc

(A/N: Hey... I recently had the idea, because people are starting to ship Jordedd. Still not supporting it. I had a new method of torture! Shipping feels! I will reference this ship and TORTURE IT like it's just a thing to do. NOTE THOUGH: Neither have or will have any romantic interest in each other, there is a LOT of psychology behind why Jordan acts why he does around Edd and anyone else he's friends with. that is all ENJOY <3)

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

I wake up feeling no different from when I fell asleep. Tired as all hell. Sleep was close to impossible that night or morning. My hand had rubber glove covering it which was holding Pat's. Pat or this thing replacing him was still passed out. I'd been sleeping just by his bed encase of an emergency. Yeah, it probably did some damage on my back since I was hunched over the whole time but that is not important.

He hasn't moved at all since last night... Or morning? Why was I awake? I don't remember. A few knocks were made on the door. That's probably it. "Paul are you in?!" Edd called from outside. I get up and walk towards the door, noticing a limp on myself. I open the door, both Matt and Edd are there.

Well at least I'm not the only one who didn't sleep much. Edd was left yawning, Matt seemed fine, holding Edd to him to keep him standing. "You didn't sleep either?" Edd shook his head tiredly. Matt gave him a look of worry then looking back at me "Is Patryk ok?"

I move out of the way so they could see. "Hasn't moved, much less woken up". Edd was asleep it seemed. "Uhh, Pat has coffee if you need it?" I ask.

Edd nods with a small noise of agreement. I step out of the way so they could come in, Matt rested the tiny brit on the chair. I flick on the coffee machine to let it brew.

Edd leaned on the table and fell asleep in record time. Matt didn't seem as tired as his friend, still he had dark rings around his eyes. "I'm no cook but we have some stuff in the fridge if you're hungry". Matt nodded "We might have some cereal if you have it".

Patryk isn't even responding to coffee... Or the mention of me cooking. The coffee finished brewing. I shared out the coffee between the three of us. Edd lazily woke up, drinking the coffee in silence. Another knock on what was on the wall by the door broke the silence- "Oh god damnit".

"Wow yeah, great to see you too, Pal" The red head replied, he glared

"Hi, Jordan" Edd tiredly greeted with the most worn out and tired hello. His mood instantly changed to a smile as he waved to Edd.

Matt didn't even look at Jordan, he kept drinking his coffee while staring at nothing on the table... He does not seem happy. To be fair this is coming from the man who has an emotional equivalent to a spoon. Jordan leans on the door frame "So, how's Zaptryk?"

"Zaptryk?" Matt asked, as confused as I am.

Edd snorted, noticing it as a pun.

"Yeah, it's the nickname for the Patryk imposter" He explained in a more bored tone. He then stood up properly before trying to walk in before I stopped him "Hey, this is a Jordan free zone!" He stopped instantly. Then growled something before sitting on the small porch.

"And Patryk is fine. He's just sleeping". Purposely putting more force on 'Patryk' and 'fine.

He winces "Geez, you sound like me when my favorite character dies" He crossed his arms. Edd giggled at this.

I roll my eyes, already done with his shit when he's been here for less than three minutes. "Oh, almost forgot. Edd I got a lil something on my way here". He reached into his jacket, holding out a cola can.

Edd suddenly regained all energy "Cola!" He stood up instantly and hopped over. I glance to Matt who was watching with the probably same idea. "How'd you know Edd liked cola?" He asked. Yup same thing.

He shrugged, with a smug look. "Oh, just a hunch" He looked over to me with that evil smile. Edd took the cola with a bright smile "Thanks Jordan, I just drank the last one!"

He what? I have him like three cans and he finished them all in a day? "How?"

Matt chuckled "He drank them all last night... He had a sugar rush". So that's why he looked half dead... I try to smile it off. But that's actually terrifying... Is it healthy to have that much sugar?

Edd cracked it open and had a sip. The sound of sheets shifting cracked my attention. Patryk was waking up. "He's waking up" As soon as I say that they stop moving.

"Or maybe he's dying" Jordan said in a bored tone with a fake chuckle.

"You're not allowed on the porch either!"

"Oh since when?!"

"Since now when I said so!"

Jordan huffed before leaning back, all you could hear was him rolling down the one or two steps.

I go over to Pat, with my rubber gloves still on I check his pulse on his neck. It's still there. His eyes shoot open. They hadn't changed, pure white spheres with a yellow glow. I exhale in defeat. Matt screamed, startling me.

They both stood just next to me, "We're sorry, Paul" Edd said.

"Y-yeah, how does this even happen?" Matt agreed.

"I wish I knew" Is all I could think to say. I try to think of something, anything! I'm a solider I have no idea what to do. Edd and Matt are as confused as I am and Jordan won't help for shit!

"Hey Jordan!" I hear Edd call from behind me. Matt and I turn around to listen.

"Yo" he replied.

"Can you look at this please?"

"Can't, I'm banned"

Edd looked to me. I shake my head, glaring lightly.

"We really have no better option" Matt reminded me.

Fuck. I sigh in frustration. "Jordan get in here" I heard him walk up. And over by the two of us.

"No change, eh?" He comments.

I shake my head before replying. "You know how to fix it?"

He thought for a moment, his hand over his mouth.

"Jordan?" Edd snaps him out of it.

He sighed "No.." He continued "But I'm afraid I know someone who might".

~TOM'S P.O.V~

I smell food, instantly I wake up- and everything hurts still. I manage to sit up, god it hurts like hell though. "Oh, Tom good timing!" Tord says in a cheery tone, looking over I see him holding a food tray with a similar breakfast to what I had the first day I was here.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked sounding worried... Gross.

I roll my shoulders. Bad idea that hurt "Yeah, no".

"Oh... I'll get you something to help with that" He looked to the side before raising his mood. "Before that though, I made you breakfast!" He placed the warm tray on my lap. How did he make a full breakfast with only one arm? Eh, doesn't matter. I haven't eaten in ages!

I start eating instantly. I noticed Tord was watching me while I was eating, this would typically disturb someone but I still am out of shits to give. While I was eating Tord spoke again "I'll be here all day encase you need me except for a while when I'll pick up my robot arm".

"That reminds me, what were you doing in the hospital last night?" I ask, looking over to him. He smiled softly "I had to fix some things remember?" Oh yeah... I remember when he told me that.. Yeah.. I snap myself out of the memory after a few seconds "But, what did you do, what were you fixing?"

The communist's blind eye twitched he then smiled brightly "You don't need to worry about that, sweetie. I won't finish fixing it until you're completely well" He sat by me, hugging me really lightly.

"That... did not answer my question".

He giggled it off like it was a joke. "Tord I'm not-" He cut me off by kissing me lightly, I freeze because the hell do you do?! He moved away after a few seconds. He looked me dead on the eye and says "You had some food on your lips, sorry".

In rage I punch him in the face, he falls off the bed and lands on his back "You could of just told me!". After a few seconds I hear faint Norwegian laughter that got louder. He sat up, smiling and giggling away "Where's the fun in that?" He shrugged innocently. "But hey, looks like your arm is getting better". He lazily points to the arm I punched him with.

"Y-yeah whatever" I go back to eating ignoring him. In the corner of my 'eye' I notice him sitting just by my bed on the floor, using his hand to hold him up as he watches me. "You really have no idea when you're blushing, do you?"

Fucking damnit! I choke on my food for a second. You can play this off Thomas, you're fine "Yeah, so? Your point?" I eat another bite of my toast in beans.

"Because you blush a lot... Almost all the time.." He started giggling a little "Or at least whenever you're around me". I choke again, why?!

"Thomas do you actually know how to eat?" Tord asks out of his flirty tone "Bird feeding isn't exactly something I'm into so-"

I turn to him and shout "I can eat just fine! It's just you and your questions that are making it hard to!" He watched me with that same smug look. Is he even listening to me?! "Look, if you have all day to talk to me. Then why choose to talk to me while I'm eating?!"

Tord shrugged, giggling. "Alright, alright, You tsundere".

I really hate being called that... I know what it means and why he thinks that applies to me but I am not a fucking tsundere! "Don't you have a metal arm to pick up?" I look back to my food. He stands up "Alright I'll go" Instead of leaving he sits next to me. "I love you" He purrs, lightly leaning against me, not enough to hurt me at all.

It's overly quiet for a while, I glance to him. I know what he's waiting for. He watches me patiently with a small smile. After a long sigh by me I respond "I love you too" I felt him kiss my cheek before standing up and walking to the elevator "I'll be back soon". He waved.

I wave back. He stands in the elevator, hitting the floor twice with his heel. The elevator slid down. I feel my chest. Jesus Christ why is my heart a lunatic?!

A/N

SORRY THIS WAS LATE

I made a copy that was half done then deleted it by accident.

But this one is better.

There will be a new character who I think you'll love and get a laugh out of.

BTW: There is meant to be some symbolism with Tord and his 'yandere' nature. The more psychotic half of him is usually around when he's wearing the uniform while the sweet and loving side is when he has his hoodie.

That is all bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 48 12
Tom and Tord get upset and nervous at just the thought of each other. With Tord back in Norway all Tom can do is spiral, getting upset with himself o...
20K 334 20
After 'The End', Edd, Matt, and Tom moved into apartments. After a while, Edd and Matt got closer and shared an apartment to save more money. They wo...
47.4K 1.1K 27
NSFW/PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR/BLOOD Tord finds a new obsession. Or perhaps, the obsession finds him. Tom: Submissive / Passive Tord: Dominant / Assertive
27.8K 861 25
Paul and Patryk are orphans living at an orphanage. One day, they are adopted by four men, Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord. As they grow up, they both reali...