A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... Еще

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

Double Detention

3.4K 66 167
FanInfernoNethy

Thanks for reading so far! So Nethy-chan wants you to guess what gonna happen before it happens.... Not much. Enjoy! ;3
_______________________

Aphmau's P.O.V

The challenge was more fun last year, I've got to meet and save some kids. A week has passed since the beginning of school, I saved three kids from Zenix, Sasha and Zane who tried to bully a kid but bluntly failed.

~Flashback~

"Listen Kid, I give you 0 cent and I take your bag, what about it?" Zane said to a girl who fell on the ground due to him tripping her.

I was walking by and saw Zane trying to bully that girl so I decided to watch. She looked more of a kid from the neighborhood middle school.

"Who are you calling kid?!" She asked furiously.

"You!"

Then I heard a slap, I took a peek again and saw Zane with a red cheek.

"Za-Zane... You... Seriously, you tried to bully that girl?!" I said between laughs.

"Sh-shut up Aph, now leave me alone."

I continued laughing while Zane angrily stormed off.

~End of Flashback~

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I slammed my alarm off and threw it off the window.

(Woooo... Easy gurl.)

"Mija! Get yourself ready for school! I'm giving you a ride today!" Mom shouted.

I groaned and rolled on the floor before getting up. It's Friday, the end of the school week and I was really exhausted. I took shower and quickly got myself ready for school, I got down stairs and ate breakfast.

"Mom! I'm ready... Mom!"

I got outside to the garage and Mom was already in the car.

"Hop on Mi Hija, school isn't waiting." She said.

We rid to school and along the way we listened to Beyoncé songs and my mom sang along. The ride wasn't too long so we passed the school THREE TIMES! And mom didn't pay attention to it, I tried to tell her but she was singing too loud that she couldn't hear me.

(My Silvanna... Listen to her!)

When she actually payed attention to what I was saying, first class was about to be over.

I ran, grabbed my schedule  and went to class. First class was Arts, Second we had Creative writing, third Chemistry, Fourth Biology; Lunch then Fifth Music, Sixth Math then finally Gym last class.

Half of the first class had already passed, I busted the doors of the class open and Garroth & Laurence gave me the 'you were almost late to first class' look. I went and sat between them and the teacher gave me a detention slip for being late.

Creative writing is my favorite class from all the classes, the teacher told us to write a short story about something we did in life and I wrote down when I first met Garroth, Laurence and everyone.

In chemistry class, we were asked to make the simplest chemical potion, the shrinking potion. It was kinda boring but I helped my partner to do her potion.

Time skip to lunch... By Nethy-chan

"Aghhhhh..." I sighed, groaned for almost the entire break.

"Ok now, what's wrong with you?" Asked Katelyn.

"It's Friday Katelyn, Friday! Not the greatest days of the week. Plus Aaron bullied Four kids this week so this isn't the greatest Friday EVER!" I said while faked crying.

(IDK about you guys but Friday isn't one of my greatest days in the school week)

"There, there Aphmau-Senpai." Kawaii-chan comforted me.

The competition didn't matter what you do, you have to save people from bullies or either bully people, both are accepted but... Aaron is ahead of me one point while Gene, no news.

"Aphmau, why were you late this morning?" Asked Garroth; we were sitting with the guys.

Lucinda was summoned by her mother and Cadenza with Laurence got an excuse of leaving early since it's Friday, so it's only me, Katelyn, Kawaï-chan, Garroth, Dante, Travis, Vlyad and Zane, who is sitting at the end of the desk like our BOSS, scrolling through his phone.

Dante, Vylad and Travis are talking so they weren't paying attention to the four of us.

"Mom was accidentally lost in tracks so I arrived late..." I answered

"I see..."

"Seems like someone is having a bad day~" Katelyn said it in a singing voice.

I groaned even more, and when I thought this day could get any worse, Aaron walked by and hit me on my head. He walked away with that smirk on his face and Michi holding (hugging) his arm.

(Get your hands off Aaron, you... You... Crazy... Meifa!)

"Grrrrrrrrr!" I growled and Katelyn, Kawaui-chan with Garroth tried to hold me off.

"Let me at him! I'm telling let me!"

After a while of struggling, I finally gave up.

"You may look small but you're way strong." Katelyn said.

Before I could answer Lucinda popped right in front of my and Kawaii-Chan's face which startled both of us.

"Aahh! Lucinda!" Screamed me and Kawaii-chan.

"Hey girls!" Lucinda greeted.

"You startled Kawaii-chan Lucinda-chan!" Kawaii-chan said what I had in mind.

That's when the bell rung, signaling break over.

Music class was my second favorite class, I've got to see Irene, Kulzak, Manfia, Enki and Esmund;

(OMG! Yes, I added the Irene's! Muhahahaha >:D)

Irene has a really beautiful voice and she is my friend including the others.

(BTW, Irene has a paler skin color and brown eyes colors while Aph coffee colored skin with shiny Amber eyes)

Math class was catastrophic, I forgot that we had class cause I was caught up in a conversation with Irene so when I raced to class, it had already began, and to make things worse I had Aaron, Michi, and Gene in class but Garroth and the boys including Kately were in the class so I was fine.

I stringly disliked Math subject, the best choice of word if you ask me.

I was sitting next to Garroth, Vylad, Zane and Katelyn, I got bored so I took out my sketch book and talked with Vylad and Katelyn about my drawings and Fairy Tail.

(It's an anime! If you don't know it then stop reading and go watch it! Just kidding, continue reading.)

"Guys please, I need to focus." Garroth said while trying not to avert his gaze to us.

"Don't worry Garroth the teacher won't catch us." Said Katelyn

Maybe she said that too loud cause Michi put on an evil smile then raised her hand.

Oh no...

"Teacher, I can't focus in the class cause of that group talking. Nya~" She said while faked innocence.

"Oh really Michi?" The teacher asked.

"Yeah."

The teacher turned to us and glared before saying what I fear he would.

"Class shifting!" The teacher yelled.

"But teacher we are in the middle of a class" complained Garroth.

"I'm sorry Ro'meave but we have to, your groupmates are not co-operating with the class." He said.

I gave Michi a death stare which made her jump into Aaron's arms but he didn't hold her.

(Grrrr... Michi! You... Little... Out of words to say...)

We all stood up and teacher called for the new groups.

"Garroth, Zane, Dante and Laurence; Travis, Vylad, Katelyn and Lunar; Michael, Shad, Esmund and Cavia; Finally..."

Before he finishes, I already guessed the last group.

"Aaron, Aphmau, Michi and Gene"

Nooooooo! I've had enough sitting with him last year in werewolf class!

"What!! Im not sitting with her/him again this year!!" Said Aaron and I in union.

"Great you fell that way cause I'm not sitting next to you!" I shouted to Aaron.

"Who said I wanna sit next to a potato?!" He retorted back.

"What did you say!?"

"I'm not. Sitting. Next. To a POTATO!" He almost screamed that last part.

"Ohhh! You asked for it." I rolled up my sleeves flaring.

As me and Aaron came close to each other and ready to fight, the teacher shot a ruler straight between us, dividing both of us away from each other.

"Miss Aphmau, Mr. Aaron; detention after school now back to your seats!" He ordered.

Aaron and I growled at each other before going to our perspective places, I banged my head against the table as Michi was trying to talk to Aaron and Gene was chatting with his friends on Twitter.

Gym class went quite well as for I tried to hit Aaron with the ball several times but failed due to him moving a lot, after a while Katelyn and Kawaii-chan comforted me.

Finally the end of the day, I had detention with Aaron and the worst is that I have double detention. I stood in front of the door and saw Aaron coming (and smirking) at the end of the hall.

"Just great!" I thought.

_______________________

Nethy-Chan here! <3

Phew! Thanks for reading, it means the world to Nethy-chan. BTW Nethy-chan added the past guardian, Irene and her companions huehuehue... And they will also have a part in the future, other than wait for the next chapter and Hope to see you!

(Edited 10/12/17)

Mattane~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

68.4K 1.4K 35
Though this series has gotten high praise, it's DISCONTINUED... There are plenty of chapters, so don't be sad! Please don't continue without my conse...
2K 51 20
You go to Phoenix Drop High. You hang out with your younger brothers friends a lot and secretly like one of them. His name is Aaron, he is in the sam...
6.5K 168 29
The summer is about to come to a close. Halfway through, the Mystreet gang is in for a treat. Aphmau has been secretly planning on what they all can...
65.2K 1.1K 26
This is about Aphmau and all her friends being werewolves But in this story Lilith is Aphmau's younger sister and they are both running from a pack...