Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

'Just a friend'

4.9K 217 221
By KippFicc

~EDD P.O.V~

Matt and I left the flat after I finished helping Patryk, he had the day off since he was gone on the mission to 'obtain us', well really it was meant to just be Tom.

Matt begins screaming at the sky "Edd, the sky is getting dark, the sun is falling too fast!" I look up, the sun was already almost down. "Oh yeah, so it is" I put my hands in my hoodie pockets.

"What does this mean, have we been in there for hours, is the world ending, what is this?!" He threw his arms up in the air. I laugh, Matt is almost never out of the country, and when he is they all have similar time zones.

"Matt, the sun just goes down quicker here" I put my hand on his shoulder, he looked so traumatised it was hilarious. "You ok there?" I chuckle, investigating the bag that Patryk left me, it contained a dinner. That's pretty swell.

"Well, it's too earlier to head back.." I continue, Matt didn't reply, he's still staring at the low sun. Then stops when his eyes hurting. "Do you want to just look around?"

Matt nodded, "sure".

We walk around the sunset lit up camp grounds, the lab was closed off. The only thing open was a shooting range. "Hey, Matt!" I point to the gun practice. Matt turns away from whatever he was looking at. "It's a gun range, want a go?"

He went cross eyed and grinned "Yay!" we skidded over. Investigating the weapons that were on a wall. Matt goes to pick up a hand gun, I do the same.

Matt flicks at the trigger as if it was a toy, a loud bang echoed the area. Matt screamed and dropped the gun. I laugh a bit after I had the split second heart attack.

I walk over, "Matt, are you ok? This is the fourth time you've been traumatised today" I laugh behind my hand. Matt breaths heavily, grabbing my hoodie. I still laugh a bit.

Footsteps make the deck of the range creak. I stop laughing instantly, Matt turns around after I switch my gaze to the silhouette approaching. It's a red head, hair in a ponytail and side burns.

He is staring at us like he's really confused, his eyebrows crossed and squinting. His eye's lit up, he clicked his fingers "Ah, you're the 'guests'" he used finger quotations over 'guests'. He smiles sidely. Showing off a tooth gap in the front teeth.

I smile awkwardly back "Y-yep" I stayed nice since we were in a shooting practice with a likely trained soldier who gives off the worst vibe. Matt thinks so too, you can tell.

"Tell me, shouldn't you be hanging out in the spire with the captain?" He leaned on a gun rack, a full gun rack. I wave my hand around "aha, no, no. That's just Tom".

He seemed overly interested "Tom, who's that?" His grin widening, he rested his face on the hand that was linked to the arm on the rack.

I was about to explain but I felt Matt's eyes staring at me intensely. I look up, he notices how I'm trusting this guy way too much. I stop, the red head raises an eyebrow.

"Just a friend" I look down and hold my arm. He stands straight up, he tilts his head "Just a friend?" My eyes widen. I feel Matt's arm push my back lightly from the front. "Yes, just a friend" His voice becoming more intimidating. He took a step forward, glaring down at this red head.

He chuckles a bit a sigh mixed in. "Alright then, just a friend" he turns around, beginning to walk off. I sigh with relief too soon, he turns back around on a swivel. "Oh hey, I was wondering-" He stopped. His eye's getting wide at something. He says no more and walks off.

We turn to see what it was that wiped that grin off his face. "Patryk!" I cheer, he had a strong glare, watching the last thread of clothing from him to leave around the corner.

He exhales loudly. He looks to us smiling warmly like before. I skip over, Matt stays close behind me. "Who and what was that?!" I ask in admiration. He giggles a bit, looking embarrassed or flustered "No need to worry about what or... Who that was" his voice getting darker at the end.

"But, but-" Matt stops me by putting his hand on my shoulder, "We should get to bed". Patryk nodded in agreement to Matt's proposition "You two should, I've got some stuff I need to do".

He tilted his head to the side, I look out from Matt to see the weird red head still watching us through a chain link fence that you would find on a tennis court.

He scampers off when we turn around and spot him. "Well good night you two" He shrugs and smiles cheerily. Matt begins to walk forwards, pushing me a little bit.

"But Matt, don't you want to know what just happened-?" I ask, looking up at him I notice how unnerved he looked.

Today was too much for him, I just agreed to go to bed. Even though it surely wasn't that late, it was emotionally tiring anyway.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

We were both wearing our normal clothes, Tord in his red hoodie and me in my blue one. Larrson thinks for a moment before grabbing my hand, yes with his robot one "Hey, come on, I want to show you something!" I get pulled over to the elevator, this time he hits the ground three times, we go up.

He still held my hand. I gave up trying to fight the hand holding, it wasn't that bad. Yes it was but you know what I mean. It was a short trip up, he steps out. It was a whole view of the mountains, camp and several closer cities that were lit up.

Tord reached his hand out again, watching me with a small smile. I accept, just because we were extremely high up though. I cold breeze flowing through my hair and cooling my face. There was no safety if we fell.

Tord let's go "You can sit here I'll be back" he smiled and winked. He ran up to the elevator. I slowly sit down, resting my head on my knee as I admired the view. I could see water, lights and an army camp. It was beautiful. This wouldn't be so bad if I had a view like this and was treated higher than royalty. Being with Tord will suck, but the treatment wouldn't be so bad.

I'm left thinking for a few minutes. I crack out of it when I hear the elevator open. He sits next to me, I look over to notice a bottle of champagne. I snicker "Is it safe to drink this high up?"

"Don't worry, Thomas" he cracked open the bottle, he picked the cap off and chucked it off, what surprised me was how it didn't fall, it seemed to hit something like a wall that wasn't there.

My gaze shoots back to the norski. He smiles widely at my reaction "I made this place completely Tom proof" He poured a glass and passed it to me. "I didn't forget that one Christmas where you fought an evil Santa and fell down the chimney" He giggles a but as he pours himself a drink. I had to think to remember that, then started laughing myself.

(SHORT A/N: if you don't get the reference it's from Zanta Claus)

In the corner of my eye I notice Tord shuffling closer. I shuffle the slightest bit away, he notices and shuffles twice as close. My gaze switches to him, not enough for him to notice I was looking at him.

Both his silver and regular eyes were looking at me brightly, he had a smile resembling a cat. I take another drink from the wine glass. The silence was getting unbearable. "So, what did you poison this with?" I ask, swirling the liquids around in the glass.

His smile dropped at its own pace, not looking sad. Just apathetic "Cyanide". I spit out the drink, my eyes wide. I was not expecting an actual answer. He watched me apathetically.

He chuckled loosely, like it was forced or really a sigh "You really think I'm going to kill you". His arms behind him and leaning back while he was looking at the sky.

I stay quiet for a bit "Well, yeah wouldn't you?" He stared, in a melancholy expression. Damnit, I made him depressed again, good. He crossed his arms and leaned them on his knees. Then staring off. "I get that you're mad at me" he mumbled a bit "I'm mad at me too".

He sighed, then started speaking clearer "I hurt you, probably many ways". He turned his head the other way. Please don't be crying is all I'm thinking. "I promised I would never hurt you again. Even if you hate me".

Well, I screwed up. Sure, I hate him, but I don't want to make anyone upset. Especially over something I did. What I was about to do was by far the most humiliating thing ever. Grumbling, I shuffle a bit closer to the norski.

Don't get any ideas! I just felt bad. He must've noticed, he looked over. I pull my hoodie strings, tightening the hood around me. He doesn't say anything. Good so far. Now for the worst part.

My right hand, which was the closest to Tord's moved a little closer. He didn't notice luckily. I intertwine my pinkie with his. Not his robotic steel hand. His normal finger.

He looked down at my pinkie which curled around his. "Tom-?" I broke out in an embarrassed tone. "Shut up, commie". My face was red, I knew it. He probably heard my voice really muffled since I was hiding in my hood.

I hear a faint chuckle from him "I love you too".

I growl and repeat "Shut up, commie"

A/N

BEANS

SO COOT

PROTECT DEM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.4K 31
edit: 1/21/2021 this is old but if you still wanna read it, go ahead ;^) Broken, Empty, Lost. That's all that can describe Tom. Scars, Burns, Bruises...
45.2K 876 24
Tord is an insomniac with his late night terrors that keeps him up late, and when Tom accidentally finds out about this, he decides to help Tord out...
Help By hAh no

Fanfiction

21.9K 940 85
As Tord and his giant robot went down, Edd and Matt ran over to help Tom up. As he looked up at his friends, he saw that their lips were moving, but...
159K 7.2K 33
Tord unintentionally comes back and not everyone is happy to see him. He has to deal with facing his past, escaping the army, and an obnoxious crush...