Mercy (ManxBoy)

By xxprinceanonymousxx

After a sexy and exhilarating night with a new slave to his dungeon, the master Sadist Sykes is dead set on c... More

ωαяиιиg
ρℓαуℓιѕт
¢нαяα¢тєяѕ
2: fα∂є αωαу
3: σвє∂ιєи¢є
4: мαѕтєя αи∂ ѕєяναит
5: ѕυвмιѕѕινє
6: fσя уσυя єитєятαιимєит
7: νєиιѕ ιи fυяѕ
8: вяєαтн ¢σитяσℓ
9: вєαυтιfυℓ ℓσνєя
10: мιяяσяѕ
11: ρℓєαѕυяє ѕℓανє
12: ¢σитяσℓ
13: ιи уσυя яσσм
14: ѕωєєт ∂яєαмѕ
15: ρσυя ѕσмє ѕυgαя σи мє
16: ѕυяяєи∂єя
17: нєѕ му тнιиg
18: уσυ'яє тнє вσѕѕ
19: αℓℓ мιиє
20: ѕυρєямαѕѕινє вℓα¢к нσℓє
21: ρℓєαѕυяє αи∂ ραιи
22: нσω ωє ∂σ
23: ι ωαииα вє уσυяѕ
24: ву уσυя ѕι∂є
25: ℓєαтнєя αи∂ ℓα¢є
26: ѕнυт мє υρ
26: му σвѕєѕѕισи
27: ¢σиѕтαит ¢яανιиg
28: ι ℓσνє ρℓαуιи ωιтн fιяє
29: ¢αит ѕмιℓє ωιтнσυт уσυ
30: αяσυѕє∂
31: ιм иσт ∂σиє
32: ∂єѕιяє
33: ρяєтту тιє∂ υρ
34: вє∂ σf иαιℓѕ
35: нσυѕє σf ραιи
36: ι נυѕт ωαииα мαкє ℓσνє тσ уσυ
37: ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ
38: fяєαк вιт¢н
39: нαρριиєѕѕ ιи ѕℓανєяу
40: ℓσνє вιтєѕ (ѕσ ∂σ ι)
41: ραιи αи∂ ρℓєαѕυяє
42: тσятυяє
43: ι¢н тυ ∂ιя ωєн (ι нυят уσυ)
44: ℓσνє уσυ тσ ∂єαтн
45: ∂ιѕ¢ιρℓιиє
46: ¢αgє∂
47: fιgυяє∂ уσυ συт
48: ℓєт мє ѕнσω уσυ αℓℓ тнє ѕє¢яєтѕ σf тнє ρℓєαѕυяє gαя∂єи
49: ραιи (мαкєѕ уσυ вєαυтιfυℓ)
50: ѕραик му вσσту
51: fυи ωιтн киινєѕ
52: fαℓℓ αт уσυя fєєт
53: ℓιттℓє ωнιρ
54: zєяøѕρα¢є
55: нυяяι¢αиє
56: иσ, ι'м ιи ¢σитяσℓ
57: ѕυвмιѕѕινє
58: fαℓℓιиg
59: тнє ρσωєя ιѕ мιиє
60: υи∂єя му ¢σитяσℓ
61: υи∂єя му тнυмв
62: נυѕт ¢αи'т gєт єиσυgн
63: ωσяℓ∂ ιи му єуєѕ
64: тαкє мє тσ ¢нυя¢н
тнє єи∂... αи∂ тнє вєgιииιиg
ѕєqυєℓ ιиfσямαтισи
ѕυяρяιѕє!!!

1: ѕυвмιѕѕισи ѕσиg (є)

93K 2.5K 1K
By xxprinceanonymousxx

Twist my ear and pull my hair,

Bite my tongue and make me swear.

S Y K E S:

A glance over the new club and I was excited. So many new faces, so many new twinks, so many new opportunities for a single dominant. I head down to the dungeon, and look over the new faces. One face in particular caught my attention. He was a dyed blonde twink with a really sweet looking ass, if he has blue eyes, I'm gonna lose my shit. His thin body was shiny with sweat from the packed place, and he had an outie bellybutton. When I realize that he's turned towards me, I look up and see him looking at me. I smirk when he lowers his eyes respectfully.

I'm going to see where this goes. I may as well, right?  He bites his lip and plays with the edge of his short black shorts that curve to his body in a way that leaves nothing to the imagination. Oh the things I'd do to that little body of his... I'd make him beg, I'd make him writhe, and I'd take him to a new level of subspace he's probably not experienced yet.

I walk over to him, and he glances up at me, then averts his eyes down to his feet. A smile etches onto my face as I see him blushing. Damn, that's sexier on the dyed blonde than anyone I think I've ever seen.

"Hello, pet." I say, and he blushes and nods at me shyly, biting his lip.

"Hi." He whispered, looking down at his feet shyly. I have to admit, his shyness is attractive. I like a shy guy who's a bit nervous and sweet.

"You may look up at me, pet." I tell him, and he looks up at me. His blue eyes are wide, and sexy. Oh my god, how do I have so much control right now? If I wasn't a trained dominant, I'd have scared him off already. I'm the dungeon master. I'm lucky I have steel control or I'd be all over this little twink. "Would you like to keep me company?"

His lip was the most abused thing in the room, which is kind of funny because we're in the dungeon and there's screams echoing in the background. He nods at me, shy, but I could see a spark of excitement in his eyes.

I lead him down to where I have to stand to watch everything. "What's your name?" I ask him, and he flushes slightly as he sinks down to his knees beside me. I run my fingers through his hair, and he leans his head into my hand cautiously.

"My name is Zaire." He says, and his voice sends shivers down my spine. God he's so sexy, even his voice is amazing.

"My name is Sykes." I tell him, and he smiles softly. "I'm the dungeon master." I said, and he blushes and nods.

"Yeah, I know." he admits, and blushes, looking down at his feet.

A while later, he'd fallen silent, but I kept running my fingers through his soft hair with a smile. I could hear his breaths, and it made me smirk lightly. "Come on pet." I said, and he looked up at me, his beautiful face red and he was sweating a little. He had me practically leaking in my leathers, and every single part of me wanted to just sink my dick in his ass but where's the fun in that?

I take him into my room and shut the door. As slave master, I have two playrooms. One out in the open where everyone can see, and this one, my private one. I didn't want anyone else to see this boy fall apart underneath me. He's a stranger to me, but... he's so gorgeous and I want him to be mine. He will be mine, soon. "Strip." I command, and he immediately does as I commanded, his chest already bare, but his pants came off easily, and I saw the nicest ass I've ever seen come out of his shorts. "Get on the table." He obediently does as I say. He's gorgeous, and he's so obedient. Whoever trained him, trained him magnificently.

I cuffed his hands to the top of the cold metal table, and then his ankles. I put a blindfold on him, but leave his mouth without a gag. I've never liked gagging anyone, mainly because I want to hear them beg for more. "The word is mercy if it's too much." I don't want to break the boy, I want to play with him. If he uses the word, I'll immediately stop. At least until I get a feel of him and what he does in the midst of pleasure.

I grab my flogger and trail it over his stomach, watching as his stomach clenches in excitement. I pull my hand up, and the flogger smacks against his skin. His back arches, and he moans. My god that was sexy. I want him crying though, begging for more. I hit him again, right on his nipple, and he gasped.

Again and again, I brought the flogger down on his skin, his body reacting beautifully.

I get my whip and trail it up his thigh, and around his erection. He whines, a sound full of need. I smirk and bring the whip down on his stomach. He screams out, his back arching.

I hit him softly once and he'll moan loudly.

Hit him hard three times, he'll scream and whine. His noises made even the highest paid porn-stars sound like children stubbing their toes. Moans, screams, whimpers and gasps escape his mouth as I slowly torture him.

His skin reddens so beautifully, and I know he'll be bruised tomorrow. That makes me smile proudly. Whatever he does for a living, he'll have my marks all over him. I step away from him, and grab some nipple clamps, knowing that it'll drive him crazy. He seems to have a nipple thing, he responds so beautifully when I hit his nipples. I wonder what he'll do when his nipples are clamped and painful.

His nipples harden beautifully as I roll one of them between my fingers, while he gasps. I do the same to his other nipple, and then put the nipple clamps on him. He cried out loudly, his hands gripping the heavy leather cuffs desperately. He's a sight of beauty and desperation as he lays on the cold table in front of me.

"What do you want, slave?" I ask him, and he whines in need.

"I-I want you to f-fuck me." He begs, and as I look over him, my cock painfully hard in my leathers.

"Beg." I command him.

"Please master, please. Fuck me!" He begs, and my dick throbs at the beautiful sight in front of me. "Please! I need you to fuck me!" he begs. "I need you inside me, please. Fuck." He groans as I slap the whip on his thigh before getting between his legs. He'd been so quiet, so obedient. He hadn't said anything, but he'd screamed a lot, moaned a lot, and gasped a lot.

I was so in tune with him, I knew when he wanted more. I knew when he was about to cum. I could tell when he was really enjoying something because he'd bite his lip and clench his fists. He'd arch his back in a silent plea for more. He's like an open book to me, I could read him all night if he'd let me.

He drove me crazy. I didn't bother with being slow, gentle... he gets off on pain, and I get off on giving him pain. It's really a good deal for both of us, if you want to know the truth.

He screams when I slam into him dry, and he arches his back up. He wants more, I think to myself smugly, and start moving into him. Slow at first, knowing it'll drive him crazy with want. Without the pain, it's not as pleasurable for him. He moans though, feeling me inside him, knowing I'm stretching him, filling him up to the brim.

I start thrusting into him hard and fast, and he starts moaning louder and louder, his body trying to move in time with mine. He couldn't move anything but his hips, I knew that. It was still sexy seeing him trying so hard to get more.

I noticed that when he's being fucked, he's more vocal. I love the sound of him moaning, screaming even... but hearing him talk incoherently as I'm fucking him? Yeah, that's the best. That means when he cums, he'll be so deep into subspace he can't even move.

I watched as my dick entered his asshole, watching as his ass practically milked me. His ass is by far the tightest I've had on my dick, and I know it's because he's young, he's tight. Oh my god, he's the best lay I've ever had.

"Mmmm mm nnn fuckkk..." He moaned out, his back arched and I saw his dick red, looking painful and hard, dripping down onto his stomach. I pinched the head of his dick, and he gasped loudly. "Ahhhh..." he gasped, his body moving. His wrists were probably painful right now with how hard he's yanking on the leather cuffs.

I piston in and out of him, and reach up and wrap my hand around his throat. He moans and begs and pleads as I fuck him. I bite into his neck, and he cries out, and pushes his dick against my chest. I can feel him pulsing against me, and he whines as I pull my chest back but leave my hand around his throat. His moans echoing in my head as I wrap my hand around his dick.

He cries out and bites his lip so hard that it causes blood to escape. I lick his lip softly, feeling myself getting closer to an orgasm. "Hold on slave." I demand, and he whimpers, and clenches his body around me. He's trying so hard.

I feel my orgasm ripping through me, and I tighten my grip on his neck, and dick. "Cum now." I demand, and immediately, his entire body tightens and I watch as he cums hard, and fast. His entire body goes limp, and I smirk as I hear him mumbling about pretty lights.

I unhook him from the table and undo the blindfold before gently move him to the bed in the corner. The silk sheets will feel heavenly against his skin as he lays there. I walk over to the phone on my wall and call up to the front desk. "Hello?" she asked, and I smirked.

"Have Isiah bring down chocolate, fruits, and a couple bottles of water to my private playroom," I demand.

"Yes sir." She said and I hang up, before I clean up the area. I heard him mumbling about being alone, and I walk over to him. I get down beside him on the floor, and pet his head softly.

"Master, please don't go." He whispers, and I look down at him affectionately.

Something about this boy has me feeling things I haven't felt. To me, that means that he's special. He's mine. I crawl onto the bed, and he immediately cuddled into my chest, and hisses when his red, tender chest touched my side. He mumbled but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Something about him... got under my skin.

He fell asleep almost immediately, and I laugh softly.

About an hour later, I started kissing his neck softly, and nibbling on his ear so I could wake him up. "Wake up pet," I whisper into his ear. "Wake up." His eyes flutter open, his lashes long, and I feel them against my cheek as they flutter.

I smile softly at him, and then get up off the bed. I get the oil that'll help with the sting of the lashes and the fruits, and go back over to him. I get on top of him and pour the oil on his chest. I was delighted to see the lashes already bruising slightly. I massaged his chest, and shoulders all the way down to his cute little feet. When I finished, he had his eyes closed in delight.

I then feed him the fruit, dipped in chocolate. The fruit will give him energy, and the chocolate will fill him up. I give him a sip of water, and then continue feeding him. We don't talk much, and I can't lie and say that I didn't mind it, because I wanted to know more about him. I want to know everything about him. When I finished feeding him, I laid down beside him after putting the plate on the table beside the bed.

"Thank you for playing with me, Master." He said, and opened his pretty blue eyes when I turned back around to see him.

"I'd love to play with you again," I said, and he blushed. "Let me drive you home." I said, noticing that it was two am, and the club closes in an hour.

He went to stand, and his knees gave out, luckily, I reached out and caught him before he could hurt himself in a bad way. I chuckle when he looks up at me with embarrassment in his eyes. Oh yes, I'd love to play with this little rabbit again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 2K 9
Mykal was pretty much a loner, despite having two best friends. He recently finished training as a dominant and had been using his training in his sh...
1.1M 38.4K 42
Matthew is sixteen years old and finally in a stable environment, after being in multiple foster homes. But then he gets kidnapped and his whole worl...
247K 10.5K 27
Zade is the last of his friends to be single. He's tried, and failed, for six years to find the right Dom. Zade is ready to give up and accept his fa...
776K 38K 37
[Book 2] Jerry McQueen was a needy bottom and proud to admit it. However, even he couldn't deal with the attention of a very persistent older man. Je...