His Broken Angel

Von LiLyloves321

For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit... Mehr

Chapter One: First Day
Chapter Two: Kill Me
Chapter Three: Nightmares
Chapter Four: Why Are You Talking To Me?
Chapter Five: He's Everywhere I Tell You
Chapter Six: Party?
Chapter Seven: Locked Up
Chapter Eight: Leave Me Alone!
Chapter Nine: One Kiss? Please!
Chapter Ten: Temptation
Chapter Eleven: I'm So Dead
Chapter Twelve: I Hate You. . . A Lot
Chapter Thirteen: He Kissed Me
Chapter Fourteen: She's A Bitch
Chapter Fifteen: Sleepovers
Chapter Sixteen: Good Morning Sunshine!
Chapter Seventeen: Bras and Panties
Chapter Eighteen: Your Family Is. . . Something
Chapter Nineteen: Stars
Chapter Twenty: Garden Party
Chapter Twenty-One: Get A Room!
Chapter Twenty-Two: Proposals
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Truth Hurts
Chapter Twenty-Four: Rules
Chapter Twenty-Five: Screw You!
Chapter Twenty-Six: Homecoming Time
Chapter Twenty-Seven: I Need A Break From You
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Hate Him
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You Need Help
Chapter Thirty: Hate Is A Strong Word
Chapter Thirty-One: Let's Be Friends
Chapter Thirty-Two: Twists and Turns
Chapter Thirty-Three: Breaking Down
Chapter Thirty-Four: He Can Kiss Anybody He Wants
Chapter Thirty-Five: Why?
Chapter Thirty-Six: So. . . This Is Awkward
Chapter Thirty-Seven: We're Just Friends
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Someone's Jealous
Chapter Thirty-Nine: I'm Going To Slap You
Chapter-Forty: Wake Up
Chapter Forty-One: Stupid Interruptions
Chapter Forty-Two: Back At It Again
Chapter Forty-Three: Birthday Plans
Chapter Forty-Four: Do You Want To Kill Me!?
Chapter Forty-Five: You're An Idiot
Chapter Forty-Six: Birthday Bash Part 1
Chapter Forty-Seven: Birthday Bash Part 2
Chapter Forty-Eight: Trapped In Hell
Chapter Forty-Nine: I Promise
Chapter Fifty: Why Don't You Shut Up?
Chapter Fifty-One: He What!??
Chapter Fifty-Two: Just Saying
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Honesty Game
Chapter Fifty-Five: Family Portraits
Chapter Fifty-Six: Coward
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Bear Hugs From Him
Chapter Fifty-Eight: We're Together Again?
Chapter Fifty-Nine: He's Been In Love?
Chapter Sixty: My Lips Are Sealed
Chapter Sixty-One: A Day Of Fun
Chapter Sixty-Two: Shut The Hell Up
Chapter Sixty-Three: Cuddles
Chapter Sixty-Four: Thoughts
Chapter Sixty-Five: Him Again
Chapter Sixty-Six: Uncovered
Chapter Sixty-Seven: You're Out Of Your Mind
Chapter Sixty-Eight: It's Over
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Reese
Chapter Seventy: Don't You Get It?
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Fifty-Three: One Helluva Trip

55.1K 1.8K 290
Von LiLyloves321

A/N

Hello everyone! I'm back and tired as hell but whatever!

So this chapter is going to begin with the whole trip and it's going to be pretty long, the chapters so your guys are going to read a lot. . . Hopefully.

Sorry if there's typos, I'm going to be editing this book when I finishing it. And I'm still trying to figure it out.

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Friday (I know it was a long wait for this chapter, but I'm barely entering high school and I need to get things straight)
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Fifty-Three: One Helluva Trip

I waited for Claire and Harry to appear at the door. Any minute now they would walk in and I would have to be on my best behavior so I could go to the trip with the gang.

I've showed them (especially Claire) that I could take care of myself since I've been taking my medications.

At least that's what they've been thinking.

Yes I've taken my medications, but sometimes I decided to skip them. I only take my anxiety pills when it's necessary, but other than that I seemed to fail my other tasks.

I still did self harm, Alex barely checked anymore. And when he decided to check, I would get some concealer that I had gotten specifically for this kind of situation. And when he thought that it was clear, I washed it off or wiped it away with a make-up wipe.

It was that simple.

And yes, I still have bulimia. It's not going to come and go. It comes and stays.

I sighed to myself, shaking my head as if I was trying to shake away my thoughts. The door knob shook as I sat up straight, combing my hair with my fingers.

Harry stepped inside with grocery bags before Claire appeared, closing the door with her foot since she had bags of clothes in her arms.

And she didn't think of me?

"Hey, hon," she greeted, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey," I mumbled, spinning around so l could face them both in the kitchen. They started putting away the groceries before I asked, "Can I please go to a trip with my friend's to Matt's lake house?"

I had squeezed my eyes shut to not see their reaction. One of them had to be at least freaking out.

When I didn't get an answer, I realized that they were smiling at me. Not in a creepy way, though. If they had I would've ran the hell out of there.

"Do those smiles mean yes?" I squeaked.

"Well," Harry began, "you've been doing great with taking your medications."

Aw crap. They couldn't save me from one guilt trip?

"Yeah," I said, my nails digging into the palm of my hands.

"We'll let you go. But, do you think you're ready to go off some place with your friends to not even know what could possibly happen?" Claire asked, raising both eyebrows.

I pressed my lips together, a small smile appearing behind it. "Yes. . .?"

Well now they'll think that you're not even sure!

I rolled my eyes at myself.

"Are you positive?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, this time more positively.

Both of them shrugged while sighing. "Alright, you can go. . . Have you asked your brother by the way?"

"No," I mumbled. Did I have to go through another guilt trip? "Could you?"

Claire laughed silently. "I'll do it. When's the trip anyway?"

"When Spring Break starts."

"Oh. Well, you better start packing. Spring Break is in two days."
******

My alarm turned on as I woke up groggily, groaning when the stupid sun shined in my face.

Sometimes you're welcomed, sometimes you're not.

I tapped on my snooze button, the alarm noise still going off. "What the hell!?" I muttered to myself, finally getting up.

I soon realized that it was Claire's car making the noise. "Why? Why me!?"

Apparently Claire and Harry decided to plan a trip, so they left to the airport last night and went somewhere that I never found out about.

Alex was somewhere since no one was turning the damn alarm off.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where I found Claire's keys. As I went outside, my eyes squinted just to find the button as the morning sun shined even brighter in my face.

I hated going outside.

Once I finally pushed the button, the alarm turned off. A sigh escaped me before I realized that the mailbox was filled with mail. 

My hands were full of envelops and magazines before a car honked at me. I shot a glare at whoever had beeped at me to only realize it was Reese, Luke, Andrew, and Jose.

What time was it?

"What the hell are you still doing in your pajamas!?" Reese yelled, a light chuckle escaping him. 

All of them were laughing before I realized what I was wearing. A long shirt with some shorts underneath it that didn't show at all. So in other words, I only had a shirt reaching above my knees looking as if I had nothing underneath but underwear.

Great.

"Shut up perverts!" I yelled back.

They burst into more laughter before I went back inside, running upstairs to get ready.

It took me at least twenty minutes to finally get out fully clothed this time as my bag swung crazily around my shoulder.

Once I put my bag in the trunk, I got inside. I sat beside Luke who I talked to during most of the ride, but my main focus was on Reese.

I still couldn't get it out of my head. He loved me and didn't want to tell me?

Wasn't I supposed to figure out how I felt about him? Yes. . . Shut up, Maggie.

Andrew and Jose continued being annoying while asking "Are we there yet" with little kid voices. Reese looked annoyed, but still laughed with them.

"Are we actually there yet?" I blurted, getting tired of seeing concrete and dead grass.

"Be patient," Reese chuckled. I saw him look through the rear view mirror and flashing a smile at me before returning his focus on the road.

I could feel the butterflies tickle my stomach.

My eyes grew wide open when I saw the lake house. More like mansion! It looked so beautiful on the outside, its surrounding was breathtaking.

How did Matt's parents even own this place?

I hopped out the car, feeling the excitement travel through my body before I felt Reese stand beside me. "Is it the first time you've seen a lake house?" he joked.

I smacked him lightly. "No. It's the first time I've seen a huge one like this," I gawked.

"Mhmm," he hummed.

We soon met the others as we walked inside. The inside was even more beautiful. So many things in here that I could never afford but actually touch felt great.

I laughed at myself for that one.

"Alright everyone!" Maddie yelled. We all quieted down as she placed her camera on the kitchen island. "Everyone better listen for their rooms because I'm not repeating it again."

"She's strict," I mumbled towards Nikki.

"I know," she whispered back.

"Okay. Well couples, you know your rooms so you might as well get out of here." Both Summer and Nikki pulled their boyfriend's to their rooms. "And three stooges."

Andrew, Jose, and Luke rolled their eyes.

"You guys get the biggest room, so enjoy it and no fighting like last time please. . . Thank you," she hummed.

They ran up to their room.

"And Maggie and Reese, same room."

My mouth gaped open. "What?" I blurted.

Reese raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah. There's only six rooms in this place and the sixth one is having repairs. And you're the only two left. And it's not like one of you could sleep in the living room."

"One of us could," I mumbled.

"So everyone is settled!" she smiled. "Let's unpack our stuff."

She grabbed Matt's hand and dragged him upstairs, leaving Reese and I alone. We would be spending a lot of alone time together now.

I'm guessing the workers got Spring Break off.

"How many beds are in that room?" I asked.

Reese thought for a second. "A queen sized one."

That's when I ran past him, speeding upstairs to find the room. It sucked that I was new to this place, and I really didn't know where to go. All the doors up here were closed, so I guess everyone was already in their rooms.

The only open door was down the hallway before I ran to it. I could hear Reese's footsteps behind me as I ran inside the room and jumped on the bed. He appeared at the door before dropping my luggage with his.

"Mine," I smirked, "and thanks."

He rolled his eyes at me.

For the rest of time I put my most necessary clothes and items in the drawers before jumping in the bed again. The covers were so warm and soft I felt like I could get wrapped up in them forever.

"So what are we gonna do right now?" I asked Reese who was busy plugging his phone in to charge.

"Probably go swimming."

"Where's the lake anyway?" He walked up to the huge windows and opened them, pointing outside before I saw the beautiful lake.

Why was everything here so flawless?

"When?"

We saw Matt and Dylan run out in their swim trunks. "I'm guessing now."

I changed inside the bathroom while Reese changed in the room. I only had a bikini and a long tank top. It never occurred to me to get a one piece, so my dumbass had to handle it like this. Covering my scars was key here. If anyone saw them then my whole secret would spill out.

Reese was standing over his phone, dressed in swim trunks with no shirt on at all, and boy, I did enjoy my sight right then and there.

"Ready?" he asked, getting me out of my faze.

"Yes," I gulped.

We went outside, seeing everyone already jumping in before I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

"Reese!" I shouted. He was laughing until I realized where he was headed to. "No, no! Please no."

I hated being pushed in water, especially when Reese did. It wasn't the first time anyway.

"Too bad," he smirked before jumping in.

I felt the cold water hit my body as I struggled against Reese's hold. I had my arms wrapped around his neck when we went back up to the surface. Once I finally caught my breath, I smacked him.

"Ow!" he chuckled.

"Oh I'm sorry, did that hurt?" I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes before splashing water into my face.

So this was the game he wanted to play.

I splashed water at his face before all of us were splashing water. We were definitely having a water fight.

This was a great beginning to one helluva trip.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

42.1K 2.1K 48
His heart was the key to his love. His heart was a wonderful broken place. His heart was mine and my heart was his. The problem was how long were we...
449K 21.3K 30
Book 1 of the Jackson Series! Ella finally gets an opportunity to escape the clutches of her cruel tormentor before fate leads her to Ryder Jackson...
1.8K 80 17
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...
53.6K 2.5K 25
He takes my mouth with his, a hand grazing my throat like a warm, rough necklace. "Touch me," he breathes onto my lips. My hands slip under his shi...