Various x Reader [ VG & Anime...

By LorenoSan

Fluff, fluff, fluff and even more fluff. That's the basic jist of this whole book. No lemons, probably no L... More

Request here! ☻
〈1〉LOZ | Link x Reader | Childhood Buddies
〈2〉LOZ | Blue Link x Reader | Enemy Attacks
〈3〉Kid Icarus | Dark Pit x Reader | Ruins
〈4〉LOZ | Male!Sheik x Reader | Sheikah Missions
〈5〉LOZ | Red Link x Reader | Four Links & Horror Dolls
〈6〉Kid Icarus | Pit x Reader | Guardian Angel
〈7〉FE | Chrom x Reader | Lovebirds
〈8〉Kirby | Human!Meta Knight x Reader | The Mask
〈9〉FE | Ike x Reader | Bullies
〈10〉Luigi's Mansion | Luigi x Reader | Ghosties
〈11〉FE | Marth x Reader | True Feelings
〈12〉Kid Icarus | Dark Pit x Reader | The Hidden Truth
〈13〉FMA | Edward Elric x Reader | Study
〈14〉Kuroshitsuji | Ciel Phantomhive x Reader | Unwanted
〈15〉OHSHC | Tamaki Suoh | Cherry Blossoms
〈16〉FMA | Alphonse Elric x Reader | Kittens
〈17〉Kuroshitsuji | Finny x Reader | Servants
〈18〉LOZ | Daddy!Link X Child!Reader X Mommy!Zelda | Fear
〈19〉LOZ | Ghirahim X Reader X Vaati | Rivals
〈20〉Xenoblade | Shulk x Reader | Hurtful Wishes
〈21〉Vocaloid | Len Kagamine x Reader | Fire Works
〈22〉LOZ | Ghirahim x Sheikah!Reader | The Only
〈23〉Megaman | Megaman x Kinda Sorta Shy!Reader
〈24〉Soul Eater | Death The Kid x Reader | To Potect
〈25〉Vocaloid | Kaito X Reader | Fairytales
〈26〉SAO | Kirito x Reader | San-Kyuu | PART 1
〈26〉SAO | Kirito x Reader | San-kyuu | PART 2
〈26〉SAO | Kirito X Reader | San-Kyuu | PART 3 - FINAL
〈27〉FE | Male!Robin x Reader | Promises
〈28〉LOZ | Link x Super Kawaii!Reader | YOUR ADORABlE!~
〈29〉SSB | Pit x Childish!Reader x Link | Practice makes Perfect
〈29〉SSB | Pit X Childish!Reader X Link | Practice makes Perfect | PART 2
..We'll miss you <3
MAY BE SOME IMPORTANT ADMIN NOTE, PRETTY PLEASE READ ;u;
〈30〉 FMA | Roy Mustang X Reader | Flowers
Lame A/N + Questions! :D (I KNOW I KNOW ITS NOT AN UPDATE I SORRY ;D; )
〈31〉Naruto Shippuden | Naruto Uzumaki x Reader | Happy Birthday!~
〈32〉Death Note | L Lawliet X Detective!Reader | Teddy Bear
〈33〉BH6 | Hiro Hamada x So-Called-Hero!Reader | Imma Super Hero!
〈34〉Blue Exorcist | Rin Okumura X Depressed!Reader | By Your Side
〈35〉Durarara!! | Masaomi Kida x Reader | Heroine
〈36〉Vocaloid | Len Kagamine X Reader | Someone Go Out With Me!
【 One-Shot Specials 】Fukkireta ☆ : Beginning
【 One Shot Specials 】Fukkireta ☆ ; Kagamine Len
【 One Shot Specials 】 Fukkireta ☆ ; KAITO
【 One Shot Specials 】 Fukkireta ☆ ; Gakupo Kamui
【 One Shot Specials 】 Fukkireta ☆ ; Mikado Ryugamine
【 One Shot Specials 】 Fukkireta ☆ ; Masaomi Kida
【 One Shot Specials 】 Fukkireta ☆ ; Izaya Orihara
【 One Shot Specials 】 Fukkireta ☆ ; Shizuo Heiwajima
ADMIN NOTe AboUT mE ABSENCE
〈37〉Nanatsu No Taizai | Meliodas X Depressed!Reader | You are worth it.
〈38〉Miraculous Ladybug | Chat Noir/Adrien Agreste X Youtuber!Reader | Videos
〈40〉 Death Note | Slight Yandere!Light Yagami X Reader | Trust
〈41〉FE | Laslow/Inigo X Female!Reader | Late Birthday Wishes
Its been a while!~
〈42〉 VOCALOID | Kagamine Len X F!Reader | String
Whelp
〈43〉FE | Ike X F!Reader | Kitty Ears + Small A/N
〈44〉FE | Robin X Fem!Reader | Tactitian Magician
〈45〉Kid Icarus | Pit X Fem!Reader | Nightmares
〈46〉SSB | Jelous!Shulk X Fem!Reader | It's shulk time
〈47〉SSB | Dark Pit X Reader | Hated Names
〈48〉SSB | Sick!Link X Fem!Reader | ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
〈48〉SSB | Pit X Fem!Reader X Dark Pit | The Show must go on!
〈49〉SSB | Pit x Shy!Fem!Reader | Words on paper

〈39〉Durarara!! | Masaomi Kida X Injured!Reader | You're so stupid..

3.1K 78 19
By LorenoSan

"Don't ever join the yellow scarves!"

Those were the words that Masaomi had told you when you asked him if you could join. You kept telling him how much you felt like you needed to be there with him, and how your voice needed to be heard.

"I'm not having that blue squares incident happen again- especially with you all caught up in the middle of it. I don't want you to get hurt!" He yelled at you in a concerned voice, placing his hands onto your shoulders and shaking you lightly.

"You're too precious to me.." He whispered, his soft chocolate brown eyes looking down at you as he pulled you into a close hug. 

Placing his elbows onto your shoulders, he neatly and gently started removing the plain yellow bandana that was wrapped around your neck.

"I don't want you to get hurt." He whispered in a gentle voice, taking the yellow bandana from around your neck and holding it in between the two of you. "You don't deserve to wear this.. You're too much of a goddess to be wearing something like this. This- discrimination.."

You looked up at the blonde with a frown, you could instantly tell that there were tears forming in the back of his eyes.

You nodded and hugged the male tightly, "Okay.. I won't." You told him in a soft voice, removed your arms from around him and then sped off.

A wide smirk spread across the face from someone inside of the abandoned warehouse that came for the meeting.
He had gotten an idea.

The chief of the yellow scarves took a deep breath, wrapping your bandana around his wrist and slapping his face with his hands. "Alright guys." He spoke as he walked inside of the large building, people closing the large red doors as he walked towards the yellow couch in the front of the room.

"Let's talk business."

–— • A Few days later

The male checked the small piece of paper that one of his buddies gave him the day before. And just as it says, you were walking back to your apartment after a long day at your chosen school club. You held the strap of your school bag tightly, looking down at the cement sidewalk as very few cars drove by.

"Perfect.." He chuckled, throwing his newly bought can of yellow spray paint at one of his buddies to hold for him.

He quickly walked up behind you, placing a hand onto your shoulder. Right as your head turned to look at him, the male chuckled and smirked at how innocent you had looked.

"You're important to him, are you not?" He asked in a low and harsh voice. But before you could answer, your face was met with a punch and he threw you up against the nearby wall. His buddies eventually coming up and getting in on this so called action.

Snap. Your scream followed that noise as he broke one of your legs.

Snap. The noise was heard again, but with your dominant arm.

The group of males chuckled. Your vision was blurry, [And if you have glasses, they were next to you and broken] and the only thing you could see was a blur of yellow, the one standing in front you could see a bit of purple.

"And just to make sure you stay down!" He laughed like a mad man, and could hear a faint noise of a gun being pulled out, then a loud bang as the bullet shot through your thigh of the leg he hadn't broken.

His buddy tossed him the spray can, and he happily painted Bow to the rising God on the wall next to you. Then, they had run off. Leaving you a bloody mess.

You were left there for about an hour or so before someone had found you, and taken you to the hospital.

The next day the news lady had explained what had happened to you the day before, along with the graffiti the men had left behind.

Hearing the news, both Masaomi and Mikado immediately stopped what they were doing and changed out of their pjs to rush to the hospital. Along the way they ran into each other, realizing that they were both trying to get a hold of Anri and shared a small and short laugh before Mikado called Anri again.

Once the trio had reached the hospital and sent into the waiting room because you were in the middle of undergoing surgery.

Masaomi was eagerly pacing back and forth, chewing on the nail on his thumb as he did so.

After what felt like centuries, the doctors let them in, along with Erika and Walker. Later Celty and Shinra had come along because of the two of you being close like family.

"When is she going to wake up!?" Masaomi whispered, impatient and holding your one hand with both of his.

"She should be up by now.. If they did surgery then she's probably not in coma. She's most likely just asleep." Shinra explained, pushing up his glasses.

"She better be awake soon then, (Y/N).. Don't leave me hanging here.." He whispered, resting his elbows onto the bed and holding your hand up to his forehead, squeezing your hand tightly.

The sleeve on his hoodie slipped down a bit, and Mikado and Anri could see a bit of the yellow bandana that he had taken from you a few days ago.

And that made them curious.

"M- Masaomi.." You croaked out, turning your head to look at him, "You're squeezing my hand too hard.."

"(Y/N)!" Your friends called out your name, Masaomi in tears and tackling you in a tight hug.

"W- What did they do to you? WHO did this to you?" Masaomi asked, eager to know who he was going to kill for hurting his beloved friend.

"Some yellow people.." You answered softly, "They broke my dominant arm, broke a leg and shot the other just to keep me down.. And a lot of bruises. The only thing that I really remember is a blur of yellow and the one in the front having some purple."

Masaomi grit his teeth, "Horada.." He muttered, "I'll kill him."

"Masaomi?" Mikado asked, "Who's that?"

"What?" Masaomi looked over at his friend and smiled, "O- Oh, I don't know. Probably just some kid looking for attention." He chuckled softly.

Or power.

Later that night was the night with the big leading to a big fight. Anri had followed Masaomi to his big hideout, and was chased down by the members of the yellow scarves. A few days later, Masaomi was hurt badly by his own comrades and sent to the hospital.

"Saki.. I don't know if I want to disappear and go on a vacation." Masaomi whispered, looking up and at his girlfriend.

"Why not? You could cool your head- and just relax."

"Id be ditching my friends." An image of you came into his mind. "Plus my friend was hurt badly, and I want to stay with them until they get better. They have a longer healing process then I do. Two broken bones is hard enough to handle.. And having one of your best friends not with you isn't fun either."

"Okay. Then we're splitting up."

"Saki- I didn't-"

"It's alright. I can tell you love them by that look in your eye. She's precious to you, isn't she?"

He nodded, a small frown on his face.

Saki smiled, "Good luck, then."

Saki left Masaomi's hospital room, turning back to her own room and watching as someone was moving away from the room in a wheel chair.

"Hey-" she called out, startling you. "You know Masaomi Kida, right?"

"Y- Yeah.." You whispered, turning your head to look at her. "Is that.. Bad?" You asked, raising a brow.

"No no no no," she shook her head and gave you a calm smile, kneeling down in front of you.

She had short brown hair, perfectly fitting her face, along with soft brown eyes.

"My name is Saki." She introduced herself, "I'm a friend of Masaomi's , and I could tell that he's special to you."

"R- Really..?"

"Yeah. I asked him to do something with me and he refused just to help you out."

"Saki.. I- I don't want to take him away from you.."

"It's alright. I know he needs you more than I do, good luck." She smiled, lightly hugging you and then getting up and walking away.

You felt bad for her, you felt like you were doing something wrong.

With a sigh, you watched as this Saki character walked off and away. Once she was out of your sight, you turned back and moved slowly to Masaomi's hospital room in your wheel chair.

You opened the door quietly and made your way inside of the hospital room. Once you shut the door behind you, you looked over at Masaomi, who looked like he was sleeping. Quietly moving over to him, you placed a your unbroken hand onto his, and you could see a small smile on his face. Moments later, he intertwined his fingers with yours.

About thirty minutes later, you had fallen asleep yourself.

–— •

Masaomi was discharged from the hospital a few days later, you a week or so after that. Although you were still in a wheelchair, because you couldn't walk around with two limping legs, and carry a crutch with a broken arm.

When you were discharged, you left the building and were greeted with the happy smiling faces of your small group of friends.

Mikado, Anri, and Masaomi wanted to wander around Ikebukuro for the day, and then make a stop at Celty and Shinra's apartment before they all split up to go their separate ways. Even with almost getting hit by a vending machine, everything seemed to go out just fine. You were on your way to sunshine city park, when it had started raining.

"I- It's raining!" Mikado shouted as he felt a couple drops on his head.

"Your right." Anri nodded in a soft voice.

Masaomi chuckled, "Well I guess someone in the world is sad, huh?"

You punched Masaomi's arm lightly.

"W- We'll go to the ¥100 store to grab an umbrella. You two meet us there!" Mikado shouted, grabbing Anri's arm and running to the nearest convenient store.

"Well I guess we're going to have to follow them." Masaomi sighed, turning your wheelchair to face the now running couple.

"Nope." You smiled, pulling an umbrella out of your bag just as the rain started to pour a tad bit harder. Opening it, you handed it up to Masaomi, who was pushing your wheelchair.

"Well never mind then!" He smiled brightly, taking the umbrella from your hand and holding it above the two of you, "Now I can get that date I wanted to have with you!"

"Sure." You answered, chuckling softly.

Once you had reached sunshine city park, you both water for Milado and Anri to come back. As you waited, the rain poured down harder by the minute.

And then you felt something drop onto the top of your head.

Again.
And again.
And again.

That's odd- The umbrella shouldn't have any holes in it.

You then heard a sniffle, and someone curse under their breath.

You looked up and behind you, and saw that Masaomi's face was red, and was in a mess of tears, and he was even shaking.

"Masaomi, what's-"

"Everything is wrong!" He shouted at you, some more of his tears dropped onto your face as he continued to cry. "I- I couldn't protect you.. Look what happened to you because of all my stupidity!" He yelled, now dropping the umbrella and clasping both of his fists and having an angry expression on his face.

You quickly turned to face him, picking up the umbrella before you could get wet and looked up at the raging blonde.

"Horada hurt you.. I- I couldn't protect you. I- I didn't even protect myself! T- THAT STUPID BASTARD HURT YOU!" He screamed, now falling to his knees and crying in your lap. "I- I couldn't protect you.. I'm stupid.. You're so stupid.. You're so.. Stupid.." He sniffled, trying to wrap his arms around your waist and pull himself closer to you.

"Hey, Hey.." You spoke to him calmly,  placing the hand of your broken arm lightly onto his head. Masaomi sniffled, moving one of his hands to grab your casted one,  and place it onto his cheek as he looked up at you and into your (E/C) eyes innocently.

"Calm down. I'm alright and I'm still alive." You said softly, placing the handle of the umbrella in between your two legs so you could place a hand onto his shoulder.

"I'm still alive, right?"

Masaomi quickly jumped up and slammed his lips onto yours, knocking the umbrella down in the process.

Your (E/C) orbs widened, but you quickly relaxed yourself into The soft kiss, closing your eyes.

Eventually Masaomi pulled back, and sniffled once more, a dorky smile on his face. "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too."

bzzt.

Masaomi's cellphone vibrated.

To: You
From: MeEEEEKADo
We'll meet you and (Y/N) at Celty's c:
~ Image Included ~

Open Image?
No
Yes <

Image opening..
Image opened!

The picture Mikado had sent his best friend was one of You and Masaomi kissing in the rain.

And that made Masaomi smile.

_____________________

THAT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST CUTEST THINGS I HAVE EVER WRITTEn

maybe I should just make a Masaomi Kida X Reader one-shot book along side that book that I already have out of him HeRhErhErHeR.

I was going to use a gif of Masaomi punching horada but eh
have it here instead

- Loreno

Masaomi Kida is my Waifu ok don judge me

(UNEDITED)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 399 32
Requests please !! I will do any gender of Y/N Really any character I won't do: Smuts Lemons Limes Anything like that!
41.4K 541 45
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
16.7K 148 17
{Requests are closed} This is what the title says; a character x reader oneshot book You can request in the comments {Check rules on first page} For...
67.9K 835 33
Hello my fellow Smashers! Nintendo has a knack for making super cute/hot fictional characters that you just can't help but fall for, am I right? So...