Towards Dawn #Wattys2016

By erumkhan19

Yes they have seen dawn... They have witnessed the most beautiful moments but for that they had to stay up th... More

A New Journey
1. Somewhere in the World
2. Bloom and Burn
3. Outburst
4. Ibraheem
5. How It All Started...
5.1: Chunks From Past
5.2. First Chat Went Wrong
5.3. Parents.... the Perfect Bond
5.4. Regret
5.5. The Strange New Girl
5.6. Illegitimate
5.7. She was Beautiful
5.8. She is Bewitching Me
5.9. A Journey Together
5.10. Pain and Trapped
5.11. Horror and Confession
5.12. The Big Cost
6. Grave Affliction
7. Stupefied
7.1. Wounded
7.2. Awkward
7.3. Grumpy Affections
7.4. Affection or Confusion?
7.5. Falling???
7.6. Brutal
7.6. Muhabbat
7.7. Wrong Dreams?
7.8. Fatal Fall
7.9. Regard and Reverence
7.10. Surprises
7.11. Love and Betrayal
7.12. The Big Day...About to Ruin?
7.13. Ruined
7.14. Shattered Hearts
7.15. Dissonance and Discord
7.16. Adam or Iblees?
7.17. Hum Kahan Chal Diye
8. Promises and Heartache
9. And They Met Again
11. Proposal
12. Old Bonds
13. Pang of Pain
14. The Dawn....
Epilogue
Q/A: Iblees or Tehreem

10. Revival of Yesterday

2.4K 275 184
By erumkhan19

Assalam-o-Alaikum

Update :)

Shehry and Haya back in action ;)

Chapter # 11

Revival of Yesterday

Haya's POV

Be at the door in 10

"Be at the door in 10. What can that mean Mom?" I was still frowning down at my cell phone screen when Arham reminded me I was too loud. I turned and shrugged my shoulders.

"Your Daddy knows or God knows"

"Mom! you should call him and ask you know this can be important" Arham suggested as I turned towards the laundry.

"I still have to do a lot of laundry plus I have to clean up the mess you have made in your room plus I have to do the dishes and last but not the least your Daddy's study is still upside down" I counted on my fingers and Arham popped his eyes wide open.

"Super Mom!!!" he practically gave me a salute and I smiled, shaking my head. my cell phone buzzed again and I looked down, finding it again from Shehry.

As far as I know my wife, she must be ignoring my text being busy in her stuff. I rolled my eyes reading his text.

"Whats got into him today? God! I have loads to do I can not go out with you, not today Shehry!" I was about to reply him when I got his call, and the moment I picked it up he started to bombard... 

"Before you could start throwing your questions and stupid lame reasons for not coming out let me tell you, am not going to buy any of them" he didn't even give me a chance to say hello.

"Hello to you too Mr. Husband!" I stated, not missing the sarcasm in my tone and heard him groan.

"Whatever! Come on you are wasting time, come out now" his tone urgent and I frown.

"Shehry! are you kidding? Arham is head to toe deep in dirt after all that school idiotic mud project plus am too messy, at least give us an hour to get ready" I tried to knock some intelligence inside his brains.

"Who said I want Arham outside, its you am talking about Bivi ji! Bahir tashreef lao hun tussi" he stated and my frown went deeper.

"we are going out leaving Arham alone at home? Mom Dad bhi nai hen ghar per Shehry! are you serious?"

"God! I so wish I was there and could actually shut your mouth up" Shehry blabbered and I looked down at Arham who was clearly listening everything out from that stupid phone of mine.

"Behave your self Shehry! your son is here" I gritted my teeth and heard him laughed.

"Thank God! my son is wiser than my wife" he remarked and before I could counter back he spoke again. "please Haya! come out okay, don't worry about your dress, hair or makeup. Just come out at the door and FYI am reaching home in just 10 minutes am around the corner. Don't worry about Arham, I will be there with him, he won't be alone. Pappi for you"

And with this non stop rant he hung up, I looked at the phone screen in utter confusion with my mouth wide open and heard Arham chuckled at my back.

"Come on Mom! you should go. You have only few minutes" Arham reminded me and I shook my head.

"I don't understand, he will stay with you and I will be gone? With whom? Your Daddy has gone crazy okay! am telling you, he wants me to go out. Alone?" I looked at Arham who was for some stupid reason grinning ear to ear. I raised my eyebrow suspiciously at him.

"Is there something you two are hiding from me?"

Arham quickly wiped that grin away from his face as he firmly shook his head. "How would I know Mom! this is all you elderly people's stuff you know, these dates and going outs and all that, keep me out from this phuleeez!" with a handful of tantrums he shrugged his shoulders and walked away leaving me even stunned.

"Oye khotey! Putter ban k rya ker tu suniya? Mera piyo na ban" I called at his back but he didn't notice. "Piyo werga na hoye te" I jerked my head disapprovingly when my phone buzzed again.

A car is waiting for you. it won't wait for an eternity Bivi Ji!

"Car?"

I looked up from the screen. "Is it really Shehry? kaheen koi mujhy kidnap to nai kerna chah raha?"

"Nai per abhi to Shehry se bat hui. God! What is he up to?"

I turned walking towards the room, I had to wash my face and at least dress up a little presentable for God knows only, what was my husband up to with me.

But I guess even changing clothes wasn't permissible because I was only half way through the hall when the door bell rang almost making me jump in my tracks. "Tobah! Dara diya" keeping my palm over my heart I walked ahead and on opening the door I found a pretty blonde dressed up in a magenda pencil skirt, my gaze roamed her up to down, finding a badge sticked to her chest Kethy Fox

"Uh-?

"Hello Ma'am! Its Fox! Kathy Fox! Am your chaperon from Bergdorf Floor, if you are ready we can leave" in a pure English, not so American accent the lady spoke, sugar flowing through her lips to my ears.... Demand of profession I guess.

But what the eff is she exactly doing at my door steps and where the double eff she wants to take me?

"Uh- shall we?" she got a side, urging me to step out and my gaze caught sight of a black porche parked there with the driver standing out near the back door. The lady, I mean Fox, Kathy Fox walked towards the car and I looked back inside, in extreme puzzlement.

"Arham!" I called him, he came running holding the cordless to his ear talking. He came and stopped near me in the door frame.

"Yeah Mom is leaving daddy, I guess there is a lady... a pretty lady I must say" he added looking out at her while I smacked his head.

"Don't worry daddy! Am fine, take your time" he stated on the phone and before I could ask for it, he hung the call and looked at me with a smile.

"Mom! you go with her, am okay, Daddy is just around the corner" he informed me, I don't know why I wasn't feeling okay with all this. Leaving Arham alone at home and walking off with a lady unknown....

Shehry's POV

"Why isn't it working?" I looked down at the vacuum cleaner, pressing the buttons all together trying to make it work but I just failed to do so. "Oye hero! Come here" looking up at Arham I called him, and to my utmost horror I found him scattered all his clothes out form his closet everywhere on the carpet.

"O teri!! Ae ki kitta? Khotey da putter!"

"Daddy! Stop calling yourself a donkey. Remember? Chachoo says its bad to abuse, it comes back to the one who abuses" Arham gave me a mini lecture with his hands placed on his waist and face holding all the lecturers wali sanjeedgi.

"Chachoo k bachey! Am already stuck in this idiot vacuum, its not working and here you are increasing the mess for me" I scolded him and he pouted. "baap noker hea tera? come on! Collect every single piece of cloth, fold it and place it on the right place. Quick!" I ordered him, but he kept on looking at me with that pout.

"Mom does it everyday and never complains. I want her back" he grumpily crossed his arms over his little torso I raised my eyebrow pacing towards him, he backed off still glaring up at me.

"Any chitter maran gi k dadi yad aajave gi. Samjhey! Chal kam per lag ja" giving him a serious look I ordered and he quietly started picking up his clothes,.

"Mom never complains. Huhn! Merey samney no nakhrey putter ji!" I mimicked his kidy tone while he kept on muttering something against me obviously and I held my chuckle at his angry mood.

I turned towards the vacuum when my foot got into the wire and I stumbled forward. "Oh teri!" I gasped while Arham let out a girlish giggle, I threw an angry look at him who quickly kept his index over his lips.

Looking around I heaved up a long helpless sigh; room messy, kitchen undone, dishes yet to be done, laundry.... "God! How can she manage all this? Without complains." I just marveled at the thought of Haya doing all this heck of tasks almost everyday without even once dumping it on me.

"And now after Mom Dad she has to handle this khota as well"

"Mom even doesn't talk that much as you are doing Daddy! You are wasting time" I heard Arham stating and rolled my eyes.

"ker raha hoon ker raha hoon. Maa ka chamcha!"

So it was actually the perfect choice I made, she actually needed a break plus a good time for herself.

Picking up the vacuum I tried to fix it once again.

Haya's POV

The decore, the luxury, entire interior screamed EXPENSIVE in bold. Filthy expensive I would say.

For last almost two hours I was getting every kind of services a girl can ever imagine... okay a woman can ever imagine. Starting from the manicure to pedicure to a couple of polishes and those soothing life changing massages... God! What did Shehry just do to me?

All this is going to cost him so effin' much.... Has he actually thought about the bill they are going to ask him to pay?

Stepping inside this high profile spa cum saloon cum beauty clinic I just started to feel like a queen, they way I was pampered here in the middle of a bunch of pretty blondes carrying the world's most broad smiles on their faces.

"Ma'am how would you like your hair? Should I straighten them or let them be, as beautiful as they are?" one of them asked and without any doubt I would have answered to dye those little white hair, pooping through those bushes over my head a little too pre-timely.

Maybe Shehry likes them colored or maybe straightened for a change. God! What should I do?

"Hey Hanely! Nothing with the hair" I was still in the thought when the only Indian girl in the staff called out at my back, I looked in the mirror.

"Your husband wants them as they are. They are beautiful" she addressed me this time and a smile sprout out to my lips, I bit onto my lower lip. God! when did Shehry plan all this?

This is so overwhelming, I was feeling like 20 again for some stupid reasons.... Was that blush in my cheeks?

I looked closely at my own reflection in the mirror and then shook the thoughts away when Hanely spoke. "So I will let them be as they are, only a little rose wash and blow drying. Is that fine?" she asked and I nodded, she smiled and moved back from my chair.

Today was no occasion; it wasn't m birthday neither our anniversary then why all this? Or maybe he forgot my birthday so he wants to balance the equation?

Whatever! Its just the most amazing way of compensating and balancing things.

Shehry's POV

"Daddy! Where did you send Mom?" Arham called out from inside the bathroom as I sent him in for taking a shower but he kept on interrogating me over the same thing. Irritating me to the limit.

"Chup ker k naha tu! Merey kann na kha" I hushed him up.

Hanging her last dress in the hanger I hung it inside the wardrobe and finally done pressing Haya's dresses which I just took off from the cloth line; I was done with the kitchen including dishes and the Biryani I made plus I cleaned all the mess from Arham's room and also done with our bedroom.

Fro the first time in past ten years I literally felt like saluting my wife for doing all these horrendous tasks, these irritating jobs with such grace.

Haya ki himmat hea bhai! Apna to band bajj jaye do din mein he.

"Daddy! Where did you send her?" he called out once again and I rolled my eyes.

"Talibanan de hawaley ker ditta mein teri maa nu" I stated grumpily.

"Whats that?" he asked.

"Terrorists" I replied casually and to my utmost shock, Arham stepped out from the bathroom with a scream, still half naked with only his boxers on and water dripping down his body.

"you just didn't do that Daddy!" he screamed in horror, as he gawked my face.

"Yes I did. You said you wanted a new Mom, remember?" I tried to act oblivious to his fright and stated casually reminding him about his stupidity.

"Yeah but that was a joke daddy!" I walked up to the cupboard, taking out his clothes, I felt he followed me there.

"Joke?" I turned my head as I looked at him. "no, but you were quiet insistent upon this demand, and here is the good news I have ordered a new Mom for you, happy?" I pressed a smile and felt he would burst up into tears anytime soon, I held my laughter.

"ordered a new Mom" he gasped, repeating my words in shock.

"here. Go get dressed up" I gave him the clothes he took them absentmindedly but then suddenly he threw them and looked up at me. "I don't want a new Mom. I want her back. I want her back now...

Tears rolling down his cheeks as he started thumping his feet on the floor, first I tried to calm him down but when he kept on crying I knelt down in front of him and held his arms, he looked at me with teary eyes and pouty face.

"you don't want a new one?" he quickly shook his head. "You love Mom right?" he gave a big honest nod to his head and I smiled.

"I do too son!" I stated. "neither do I want a new one, old is gold" I winked at the end and he clearly smiled in relief.

"you were joking?" he asked confirming and I nodded, mouthing a sorry.

 I opened my arms and getting the gesture he threw his around my neck, I patted his head, his hair still wet.

"She isn't going anywhere, no terrorist in this whole world can put a finger on your Mom" I stated and pulled back. "okay?"

He nodded and I pressed a smile. "chal hun ja te kaprey pa le putter! Is ton pehly k teri hitler maa aajavey, te menoo ker de Talibanan de hawaley" I got up and gave a slap to his bum, he giggled and ran into the bathroom after picking up his clothes from the carpet.

Haya's POV

"your dress Ma'am!" Hanely extended the dress towards me which I took a few moments to hold, as I gawked at the length from top to bottom, it was beautiful.

Oh God Shehry!

Somebody squealed inside me, grabbing the dress I headed to the changing room and get into it in almost no time. Looking up in the mirror I found a totally changed Haya; fresher, prettier...

Our marriage was a total arranged one, even after getting married we took all our sweet time to fall for each other, it was a typical arranged marriage with ups and downs, laraai jhagrey and those sweet little chummy chummy moments.

I remember he used to plan surprises for me after we got married but then he went too busy with his stuff plus dad's business, Arham came right after a year and I got deep into my son, his care, his life his grooming.

Today after a whole decade I was standing here in front of this mirror once again feeling all special and loved... What did you just do to me Shehry!

"Are you done Ma'am? Call me if you need any held" she softly asked from outside and I cleared my throat, shaking the thoughts away.

I opened the door and found her along with the servicing team there, Hanely gasped clasping both her palms while the rest gave an appreciating smile. "Wow! this doll was hidden somewhere yeah!" she remarked and I giggled.... Tobah! I was even acting 20. Come on Haya! you are 32.

"Ma'am! Your driver is outside waiting for you" another girl in the same black and pink uniform stepped inside informing and I nodded.

"Thank you!" I smiled at Hanely who returned the gesture.

"Don't forget to stop by... again" she winked and I smiled.

Leaving the salon I stepped into the parking. Thanks to Shehry who knew high heels were totally not my stuff. I looked up and a sudden lump formed in my throat, finding Shehry standing by the car. All of a sudden I went extreme self conscious, the flare of my black frock swayed with the air. My feet halted in their tracks.

Though he wasn't looking at me, I felt the heat too much to bare. Walking towards the car I constantly bit onto my lower lip and to my sweet surprise I found Arham inside, in the front seat. I smiled broadly at him and waved, he reciprocated but his usual chirpy smile was no where. Even shehry wasn't even looking at my side, he was standing all silent near the car looking down at the car keys as if he didn't feel my presence there.

I stopped near him, expecting him to look up and respond.... But to make me even more confused, he looked up and silently opened the back door for me, with one arm pressed against his back. I frowned and was about to speak when he beat me to that...

"Good evening Ma'am! Please have a seat"

"What?" I wanted an explanation but as soon as I sat in, he shut the door softly and took the driving seat.

"Ma'am! This is my son. Arham!" What was Shehry even doing?

"Shehry! whats wrong with you? why are you talking like this?"

"Because drivers talk like this Ma'am!" he replied in a very ardent obedient rather robotic tone, I caught Arham silently giggling keeping a palm over his mouth. I tried to address him but he quickly shoved ear plugs in his ears and started listening songs. I leaned in the seat, crossing legs.

Well, two can be better at the game then.

"So do you have a name Mr. driver?" I asked.

"Shehryar it is"

"Ahan! So Shehryar! where are you taking me?"

"your place Ma'am! Off course" he replied and I bit onto my lower lip.

"But what if I wanna go to your place"

"merey ghar apk laaiq kuch nai hona Ma'am!" he ardently replied. Dramebaaz!!!

"Tum to ho ge na. baki kuch nai chaiye. Mein driver se he kaam chala loon gi" I flirted.

"Am married" he showed up the ring in his finger.

"There is a lot common between us" I replied playfully trailing my finger on his arm length.

"....and a father of one" he exclaimed, pretending all scared and I held onto my giggle.

"well, you can be of two, then" I smirked and felt him holding his smile.

"Khuda ka khof Karen Ma'am! Am a married man and I love my wife" he pretended to be a little moved by my statement, I pulled a little forward and tilted my head, getting a better view of his face.

"How much?" I asked playing with my locks.

"Very much. As much as I can't express in words" he replied, and stay quiet looking at his face as he drove.

"she must be a lucky woman" I remarked.

"Not just lucky, she is the queen of my kingdom ma'am ji!" he stated and I chuckled leaning in the seat. I just waited for his act to over, so that the driver goes away and I can finally get a hug from my husband.

Car stopped in front of the apartment, Arham jumped down and ran towards the door While I purposely waited for Shehry to open the door for me and he did.

I stepped out as he held the door for me like a gentleman.

"Thanks for the ride" I whispered in his ear as I was about to pass by but he held my arm.

"It wasn't a ride, it was a drive" at first I didn't get but then the smirk on his face explained it all and I shook my head blushing again like a 20.

"pervert!" I snapped at his face playfully and he smiled, letting my arm go.

"Batata hoon tumhen abhi!" he mouthed a threat, I turned and walked up to the door feeling thoes wild butterflies inside my tummy.

Shehry's POV

"what did I do to earn all this?" she asked, clearly biting on to her inner lip and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Coming into my life and making it oh so perfect!" I exclaimed and she smiled, I pulled her in.

"thanks" she whispered against my ear as I held her close to myself, hugging her softly listening to heartbeats. I pulled back and frowned at her, with my arms still around her waist. "for?"

"for the amazing time you gave me, for the beautiful dress, for the yummy biryani and the house chores you did in my absence and for the salt jar you broke and tried to hide the remains in the bin but failed poorly" she stated and I laughed at the last part.

"God! How did you come to know? Arham pitey ga mery hathon" I stated and she shook her head, the smile just refused to fade from her face and I loved that.... I wanted to capture it for my life.

"he didn't spill the beans Mr. Husband! I just have my ways" she ended her statement playfully with her fingers making circles over my skin, at the back of my neck giving me tingles inside.

My hand reached up from the locks playing with her face, I wrapped them around my finger, an unknown smile crept onto my lips. "I love your hair"

"every curl, every white hair reminds me of the days and nights and all those moments we have spent together. It reminds me how long it has been to this beautiful bond." I looked back into her eyes, caught them sparkling a little. "I love them"

Her fingers raked softly through my hair, reaching down to my stubble as she smiled in between those teary eyes. "I know you do Shehry! Even if you wouldn't have done all this to make me feel special, even then I knew you love me and everything about me....just as much as, I love you and every little thing about you; like the way you smile, they way you look at me, the way you forget the special days and then apologize later" she chuckled at the end, so did I.

"But I had an amazing time there, I couldn't believe I was being pampered like a celebrity like a Queen. Am flattered"

"The pleasure is all mine Your Highness!" I stated all gentle man and she giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck, once again.

"You know what, I booked that for you but then after reading all the details of the services I thought itna to mein bhi ker deta... like those massages and all that. Kuch mera bhi faida ho jata beech mein" I told her and she giggled, slapping my arm lightly.

"Kinky Monkey!" and here it goes... yet another name.

"ye koi do so chaaleeswan (240th ) nam hea jo in dus salon mein ap mujhy de chuki hen Bivi Sahiba!" I informed her, she giggled and I pulled her even closer with a jerk. Stopped giggling. Her eyes peeked into mine.

"I love the sound if it" I stated glancing down at her lips and then up at her eyes, she frowned. "your giggles" I added and her frown faded.

"they got lost somewhere Haya! and I know I was responsible; pata nai q mein apne kam mein is qadar masroof ho gaya hoon k...

I stopped in my sentence as I caught her smiling in a playful way. I raised my eyebrow. "what happened?"

"you know what, you can cut up all these rants about you being lousy and careless and so unromantic towards me all these years and just...

"And just?" I asked as she stopped and bit on to his lip.

"maybe you can just kiss me and make up for all the loss" she suggested though she tried hard to hide that smile from her face but she failed. I shook my head smiling myself as she blushed like a little girl.... my gaze slowly slipped down to her lips as I reached for her face and pulled her lower lip out from her teeth before I leaned in.

Hussain's POV

"Tehreem?"

An unbelieving gasp escaped my lips as my feet took a step back, making me hit the door at my back.

Those eyes used to be the most prettiest 10 years back where now I could find dark bags, those lips I could have stared for hours without getting tired were now perched, how evident were those white hair... the most beautiful face was all dull and colorless today, the prettiest rose was now dried and dead... I put thorns in it.

I saw a tear silently, slowly made its way from out of her eyes to her cheeks as she stared my face. I gulped down. 

"am... am sorry" all of a sudden I felt I was panting, my heart was galloping inside my chest and it was hardly a whisper that escaped through my perched throat as my gaze lowered. "Am sorry"

And with that I turned and then I don't know where I was and who I was and where I was suppose to go back... I felt suffocated as if I won't be able to breathe anymore, stepping into the street I almost ran towards the mosque ignoring the tears flowing over my cheeks falling on my heart.

Daddy would never meet us. He hates us Ali! You shouldn't have promised.

Mummy will be upset.

Daddy pushed him, he didn't even look at us

With the back of my hand I wiped my face, the lump in my throat seemed stuck badly. It pained... I tried to gulp down but it refused.

Bari he koi Allah wali khatoon hen, bechari talaaq yafta hen.

"Talaaq...." My heart thumped down in my stomach as voices rang up in my head. tears once again started rolling down doesn't matter how much I wipe them they kept on flowing out from my heart through those eyes which just witnessed the cruelty I did to her.

"Kia bat hea beta? theek to ho?" reaching mosque I was walking inside, more like stumbling every now and then when a man tried to hold my arm but I kept on striding towards the main hall.

But the moment I was about to step inside, my foot stopped with a jerk as if somebody didn't want me to go any further. I looked up, inside were men; a few busy in recitation, few listening to the ongoing sermon while the rest waiting for the congregation to stand. They were pious people, people of Quran, people who were blessed by the guidance of my Rabb.

Mein kon tha? Kia mein is laiq tha k ander qadam rakh sakoon? Un neik logo k baraer beth sakoon? Nahee.

Once again that hatred, that venom returned to my heart for myself.

I was the worst, the most hated by my Rabb. I was hypocrite, double standard, two faced man... I didn't deserve to stand in front of Him.

Mein hypocrite hoon, munafiq hoon... aesa munafiq jo ek taraf Allah se dua'en mangta raha, sajdey kerta hea, Us ki ayatein perhta raha or doosri taraf Us he k bandey ki zindagi tabah ker dali.

Tehreem k sr se chadar cheen li mein ne. Un masoom bachon k sr se baap ka saya cheen liya mein ne, unhen apney he baap ki muhabbat k liye tersa diya mein ne.

Am the worst of human; am hypocrite, Allah hates me. He hates me....

I took a step back, my feet refused to go inside.

Ayaz's POV

"Ye Hussain hea na?" Dadoo asked as we entered inside, I looked up and found him standing in the entrance with his one foot up in the air as if was stuck in the midway and his head shaking left to right. I looked at dadoo who was frowning at him in confusion.

I called him but he didn't listen. "Hussain bhai?" reaching near him I looked at his face, sweat beads prominent on her broad forehead, his face soaking... was he crying?

"Hussain beta!" Dadoo touched his shoulder and his whole body shivered as he looked at both of us, there was something in his eyes, horror, they were wide and dark, shadowy as if a child has seen a scary movie and has screamed all night at the top of his lungs.

"Hussain beta! kia bat hea? ander chalo. Tum yahan...

"I can't step inside" he stated as if something inside was going to gulp him up and he was scared. "I can't step inside, I can't face Him. He hates me, I can't face Him"He was talking to himself, shaking his head.

"Hussain bhai! What happened? Relax!" I tried to hold his arm but he backed off, and looked at dadoo.

"Q bheja apne mujhey us k pas? Ap sab jantey thy na? q janey diya ap ne mujhey wahana" He seemed hysteric, as if he has lost all his senses. I just stared at him in confusion, a few men also came and stood there watching him going all insane.

"Beta! kia janta tha mein? Kia ho gaya hea tumh...

"Ap sab janty thy, mera maazi, merey mazi k wo sarey daagh... wo dard wo takleef, wo nadamat. Abhi to khatam hui thi. Phir q janey diya ap ne? q ek bar phir gira diya mujhey meri nazro mein.....Ya Allah!...

"Ander chalo tum Shabash!" Dadoo tried to convince him when he looked up at the sky as if was searching something.

"It was me" he screamed. "It was me, it was my fault. Why are you punishing them? Why are you giving them pain? give it to me... stop punishing them...stop" he seemed totally lost and broken and then clasped his palms smacked them over his forehead as he cried.

"Hussain!" he was about to collapse when Dadoo gasped and a couple of men who were already standing at his back, held Hussain in place. His head hung to one side when they tried to pull him inside but dadoo gestured them to stop. "Ruko!"

"Isey ander mat le ker jao. Yaheen sehen (veranda) mein leta do, Ayaz! Tum pani lao" he instructed but I frowned at his words.

"Dadoo! Inhen ander lejaiye. Ye...

"Mein ne kaha na. abhi nai." He looked at me sternly. "Ye khud apne peron per chal ker ander jaye ga" he added looking down at his motionless body.

Tehreem's POV

"Mummy q ro rahi hen Ali!?"

"Pata nai. Hussain made her cry. See! I told you he was a bad man"

"But he seemed nice"

"Not to me, he was the one from Mummy's diary" 

Tears started to stream down even badly as I kept on hearing the voices from the other side of the door. Holding the Quran... my Quran after 10 years. I just sat there on the floor and cried over it.

"Abu!"

My forehead on the cover and tears soaking the ragged cloth. So many days and nights and prayers and memories flashed in a single go as I held it close to my heart.

It had become difficult for me to breathe against all those hiccups and ragged breaths. With all the courage I had I opened it, my heart stopped beating... 

Hussain read my Quran. He actually studied it.

Turning the pages I found every sticking still intact in its right place only with the addition of loads of more in them. I turned the pages softly, my fingers caressing the words... tears falling down on them

Rabb wo din laye ga Hussain jab apko bus AllahuAkbar ki awaz se sukoon miley ga

Shutting my eyes tight I smacked my head with the door at my back as I cried my heart out. His face sticked to my eyes; that beard, that visible mark on his forehead.

Kia waqai wo Hussain tha?

Itney saalo mein mujhy kuch na mila; na shohar ki muhabbat na us ka sath na dil ka sukoon. Ub samajh aya waja kia thi... jis ko bad dua di thi wo to wahan sajdo mein Rabb ko razi ker raha tha or mein yahan apni he ibadat k ghuroor mein khatam ho gai.

Meri to na duniya hui na deen or Hussain ko wahan Rabb mil gaya...

My eyes itched and so did my heart and soul, it felt as if somebody has bruised it, crushed it under his feet and it was no one but myself, who had wounded my own heart and soul.

Why did you bring him in front of me? why?

"Mummy!" my eyes were still shut when I felt warmth over my cheek and my eyes slowly opened, Ali was sitting next to me with his fingers over my cheek as he wiped the tears and Umer held my hand firmly.

"Am sorry! Stop crying please" it was Ali, a fresh tear escaped my eye as I tried to smile but failed badly.

"Was he that Hussain from your diary Mummy?" Umer asked, my soul shivered at his question. How will I be able to explain them?

"I hate him, he again made you cry. I wish I was big enough to punch him and take revenge fro....

"No. Sshh!" I kept my index on Ali's lips as he spoke, venom there in his words and my heart ached even more looking at my 8 years old son, an innocent child talking about hatred and revenge.

"Nai mera bacha! Revenge only brings revenge with it self. It spreads only hatred. And the man you two just met has never done anything wrong to your Mummy...." I gulped the lump down my throat. "yes, he was the Hussain from my diary"

No, it isn't even my diary. It belongs to him" I told them, Ali Umer exchanged a glance at each other.

"I had his diary and he had my Quran. See!" I looked down as my hands caressed the cover.

"is it yours?" Umer asked and I nodded.

"he took care of it Umer! Like a baby, his own baby; he loved it, nourished it, took the best care of it. Your Mummy could have never done it" a tear escaped my eye and fell on the cover, I sniffled and wiped my face before looking at both of them.

"he never deserved hatred beta!" I looked at both of them. "Mummy never cried because of him"

"He wasn't the bad man Ali! your Mummy was the villain of this story, the Iblees who considered Adam as petty, as something shabby and unworthy. It was your Mummy whose pride on her own worship drowned her... drowned you my love! Am sorry. Am sorr...

I broke up in sobs, covering my face with my palms I cried still feeling their presence near me.

Suddenly I felt their arms around me as they hugged me after all the vices, all the unwanted pride I had my sons embraced me. "But we love you Mummy!"

....

God! Such mixed emotions in this chapter.... It felt like a mixed pickle; aam, gazer, hari mirch, leemoo all in one bottle. Lollxxx! My examples thou:D ;)

Hope you all liked it guys.

After a long break Shehry and Haya <3

Stay tuned for more from Hussain and Tehreem's side.

Love you all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 33.3K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
15.7K 882 31
"Look at how hard it's beating!!" He said grabbing hold of my hand and placing it on my own heart, not letting go of my hand again. I lowered my gaze...
680K 41.7K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
167K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...