His Broken Angel

By LiLyloves321

For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit... More

Chapter One: First Day
Chapter Two: Kill Me
Chapter Three: Nightmares
Chapter Four: Why Are You Talking To Me?
Chapter Five: He's Everywhere I Tell You
Chapter Six: Party?
Chapter Seven: Locked Up
Chapter Eight: Leave Me Alone!
Chapter Nine: One Kiss? Please!
Chapter Ten: Temptation
Chapter Eleven: I'm So Dead
Chapter Twelve: I Hate You. . . A Lot
Chapter Thirteen: He Kissed Me
Chapter Fifteen: Sleepovers
Chapter Sixteen: Good Morning Sunshine!
Chapter Seventeen: Bras and Panties
Chapter Eighteen: Your Family Is. . . Something
Chapter Nineteen: Stars
Chapter Twenty: Garden Party
Chapter Twenty-One: Get A Room!
Chapter Twenty-Two: Proposals
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Truth Hurts
Chapter Twenty-Four: Rules
Chapter Twenty-Five: Screw You!
Chapter Twenty-Six: Homecoming Time
Chapter Twenty-Seven: I Need A Break From You
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Hate Him
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You Need Help
Chapter Thirty: Hate Is A Strong Word
Chapter Thirty-One: Let's Be Friends
Chapter Thirty-Two: Twists and Turns
Chapter Thirty-Three: Breaking Down
Chapter Thirty-Four: He Can Kiss Anybody He Wants
Chapter Thirty-Five: Why?
Chapter Thirty-Six: So. . . This Is Awkward
Chapter Thirty-Seven: We're Just Friends
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Someone's Jealous
Chapter Thirty-Nine: I'm Going To Slap You
Chapter-Forty: Wake Up
Chapter Forty-One: Stupid Interruptions
Chapter Forty-Two: Back At It Again
Chapter Forty-Three: Birthday Plans
Chapter Forty-Four: Do You Want To Kill Me!?
Chapter Forty-Five: You're An Idiot
Chapter Forty-Six: Birthday Bash Part 1
Chapter Forty-Seven: Birthday Bash Part 2
Chapter Forty-Eight: Trapped In Hell
Chapter Forty-Nine: I Promise
Chapter Fifty: Why Don't You Shut Up?
Chapter Fifty-One: He What!??
Chapter Fifty-Two: Just Saying
Chapter Fifty-Three: One Helluva Trip
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Honesty Game
Chapter Fifty-Five: Family Portraits
Chapter Fifty-Six: Coward
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Bear Hugs From Him
Chapter Fifty-Eight: We're Together Again?
Chapter Fifty-Nine: He's Been In Love?
Chapter Sixty: My Lips Are Sealed
Chapter Sixty-One: A Day Of Fun
Chapter Sixty-Two: Shut The Hell Up
Chapter Sixty-Three: Cuddles
Chapter Sixty-Four: Thoughts
Chapter Sixty-Five: Him Again
Chapter Sixty-Six: Uncovered
Chapter Sixty-Seven: You're Out Of Your Mind
Chapter Sixty-Eight: It's Over
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Reese
Chapter Seventy: Don't You Get It?
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Fourteen: She's A Bitch

79.5K 2.5K 323
By LiLyloves321

A/N

I am so tired people! It's my lazy day Wednesday, so it's normal to be lazy and tired today.

But I am not too lazy to keep you guys waiting on a chapter, so here is this lovely chapter for you wonderful readers.

And I also want to thank the people who have voted an read my story, I love you guys!

Anyways, please read, vote, comment, and enjoy.

Next Update: Sunday
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Fourteen: She's A Bitch

As soon as I got home from school I got ready for the game. The twins said they would pick me up since Reese hadn't spoken to me since last night.

I still didn't understand why he was so upset with me. It was one kiss that came from a dare and he should know better. Bridget was being a skank with him and even he didn't stop her. I think I deserved the same rights.

"You sure you don't want me to drive you?" Alex asked as I let my hair down from my messy bun.

"No!" I shouted from the bathroom.

I hated it when he got so clingy to me. I knew this would be my first football game, but it wasn't a big deal. There's a first for everything, big bro.

"I just think I should drive you then wait for you until it's over-"

"Alex, I don't what to be a lil bitch of a sis, but I don't need my overprotective brother to drive me everywhere when he thinks it's necessary."

He looked stunned from my response but reproached, "It is necessary though. I can wait-"

I cut him off again. "I said no already! And anyways, my friends are planning on taking me to some pizzeria after the game. So no need to wait-" A car horn honked outside our house. "-and no need to drop me off! Bye!"

I ran out the house before he could say anything else. I jumped inside the car while Maddie and Nikki were putting on some mascara before driving off.

"What pizzeria are we going to?" I asked.

"An old one that we always go to after a game. It's called Mamma Mia's Pizzeria," Nikki replied.

No matter how cheesy the name sounded I went along with it. We arrived shortly after the pre-show would begin.

The twins said they needed to buy some food, but I passed and said that I'd eat at Mamma Mia's.

I climbed until I reached the middle of the bleachers when Summer called out my name. We really didn't talk so it was strange to me that she chose to now.

"Hi," I mumbled.

She patted the seat right beside her, so to not be rude I sat down. Her blond hair was swept all over her face as she tried to fix it from the wind. "Sometimes I hate having long hair," she muttered jokingly.

"Yeah. . ." Already I knew this conversation would be too awkward for me.

"So Maggie, I know we haven't talked or really have gotten to know each other enough, but I just wanna know one thing."

My hands fumbled with each other as I mumbled, "What?"

"It's about you and Reese." O.K., why did she want to know anything about him and I? It's not like she showed interest at all. "How did you guys start dating? That's all I'm wondering."

"Um," I gulped. "Last week we just started to become friends, then on the weekend we had this same celebration to go to-"

"For his dad's company, right?"

I nodded as she quirked an eyebrow. "And I guess we just clicked there."

Summer nodded with my response. "The last time Reese dated the new girl. . . Well things didn't end so well between them," she said.

I looked at her puzzled. What does she mean by things didn't end so well? "What happened?" I finally asked.

Summer shrugged. "I don't want to get too into detail, but let's just say that they got hurt big time, not just emotionally, but physically too."

"What the hell are you saying to her Summer?" Maddie snapped.

Summer stood up to face Maddie, both girls narrowing their eyes at each other. "I was just giving her a quick tip about her boyfriend."

Nikki rolled her eyes as she sat down beside me, offering me some popcorn. I grabbed a handful and nearly shoved it in my mouth before stopping myself. Summer left with a smirk plastered on her face while Maddie sat down with a frustrated sigh.

"I can't believe that bitch, and you better not believe anything she says," she warned me.

"What did she tell you, Maggie?" Nikki asked beside me.

Both twins were staring at me, both waiting for an answer to slip out of my mouth. "It was nothing-"

"Maggie!" Maddie snapped again. "Don't lie to me, I hate it when people lie. Just tell us what she said."

I sighed, my shoulders slumping as I frowned. Just then the whistle blew before I could respond. The twins rolled their eyes before gluing them to the game.

Cheers began to rain on the field as the team ran out. I saw the cheerleaders do so many stunts that my head spun.

Then all of a sudden the crowd began to howler Reese's name. Nikki nudged my side and smirked until I saw Reese running on the field.

For what I heard he was the best running back the school has ever had. Time to see if he was. Even if I didn't even understand football at all I still wanted to know that my "boyfriend" was the best. All I knew was that once our team made the touchdown we won!

And after many touchdowns that we made, we won after all. The twins grabbed my wrists and dragged me down before we made it to the field.

Matt and Dylan looked all sweaty and picked up their girlfriends and kissed them. The rest of the guys came along until it was all of us. Reese was the only one missing.

"Where's Reese?" I asked Andrew.

"He's probably in the locker room. . . He always goes there after a win."

What felt like seconds turned to minutes when Reese still didn't appear. The gang was already getting into Jose's truck when I ran to the locker room.

The whole place was dark, the dim lights of the barred windows making circles on the floor. Goosebumps crawled into my skin as a light breeze slapped my skin.

"Reese?" I called out.

Not even a little sound came out. The place was beginning to give me the creeps. Weren't locker rooms supposed to be bright? Or at least have the lights on?

Again I called out his name, but heard nothing in return.

After turning around a row of lockers I found somebody sitting on the ground with his back on the wall. "Reese?"

He finally looked up and all I could see were his blue eyes. They made me remember somebody that I couldn't figure out. The image was blurry inside my head, my screams invading my mind.

"What are you doing here?" Reese muttered. I finally snapped out of it and stared right at him. His hands rested on his legs as I saw the beads of sweat on his forehead.

"I should ask you the same thing," I said.

I heard him chuckle a bit, but not the humorous kind of chuckle he always had. He was starting to scare me a bit, but I walked closer to him until my feet touched his.

Reese simply stared at me until I kneeled to get a better look. He didn't look happy about the win, he didn't look upset, or even angry at all. Nothing was written on his face as he stared at me.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked.

All I wondered why this boy who was getting cheered on who had helped the team win didn't feel happy at all.

Reese cupped my face in his hands, one of them putting a strand of hair behind my ear. I didn't have a choice but to just stare at him. What was he doing?

"You really shouldn't be here, Sweetheart." Shivers ran down my spine as his hand crawled to my back, his nose nearly touching mine now.

"I just wanted to know where you were."

"You're worried about me?" he smirked.

Oh god, please help me god. I didn't know what was up with Reese and I possibly didn't want to know anymore.

Our lips were so close, so close. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447 17 27
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
273K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
2.3K 273 19
"Are you sure about this?" "Oh my God, just kiss me already!" That's all it took for him to embrace my body and take me in for a deep kiss that sent...
11.3K 491 26
I smile and touch my bruise. I feel like Michael trusts me now. He use to ignore me but now he listens to me, like a friend. "You know, you're that s...