His Broken Angel

By LiLyloves321

For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit... More

Chapter One: First Day
Chapter Two: Kill Me
Chapter Three: Nightmares
Chapter Four: Why Are You Talking To Me?
Chapter Five: He's Everywhere I Tell You
Chapter Six: Party?
Chapter Seven: Locked Up
Chapter Eight: Leave Me Alone!
Chapter Nine: One Kiss? Please!
Chapter Ten: Temptation
Chapter Eleven: I'm So Dead
Chapter Twelve: I Hate You. . . A Lot
Chapter Fourteen: She's A Bitch
Chapter Fifteen: Sleepovers
Chapter Sixteen: Good Morning Sunshine!
Chapter Seventeen: Bras and Panties
Chapter Eighteen: Your Family Is. . . Something
Chapter Nineteen: Stars
Chapter Twenty: Garden Party
Chapter Twenty-One: Get A Room!
Chapter Twenty-Two: Proposals
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Truth Hurts
Chapter Twenty-Four: Rules
Chapter Twenty-Five: Screw You!
Chapter Twenty-Six: Homecoming Time
Chapter Twenty-Seven: I Need A Break From You
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Hate Him
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You Need Help
Chapter Thirty: Hate Is A Strong Word
Chapter Thirty-One: Let's Be Friends
Chapter Thirty-Two: Twists and Turns
Chapter Thirty-Three: Breaking Down
Chapter Thirty-Four: He Can Kiss Anybody He Wants
Chapter Thirty-Five: Why?
Chapter Thirty-Six: So. . . This Is Awkward
Chapter Thirty-Seven: We're Just Friends
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Someone's Jealous
Chapter Thirty-Nine: I'm Going To Slap You
Chapter-Forty: Wake Up
Chapter Forty-One: Stupid Interruptions
Chapter Forty-Two: Back At It Again
Chapter Forty-Three: Birthday Plans
Chapter Forty-Four: Do You Want To Kill Me!?
Chapter Forty-Five: You're An Idiot
Chapter Forty-Six: Birthday Bash Part 1
Chapter Forty-Seven: Birthday Bash Part 2
Chapter Forty-Eight: Trapped In Hell
Chapter Forty-Nine: I Promise
Chapter Fifty: Why Don't You Shut Up?
Chapter Fifty-One: He What!??
Chapter Fifty-Two: Just Saying
Chapter Fifty-Three: One Helluva Trip
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Honesty Game
Chapter Fifty-Five: Family Portraits
Chapter Fifty-Six: Coward
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Bear Hugs From Him
Chapter Fifty-Eight: We're Together Again?
Chapter Fifty-Nine: He's Been In Love?
Chapter Sixty: My Lips Are Sealed
Chapter Sixty-One: A Day Of Fun
Chapter Sixty-Two: Shut The Hell Up
Chapter Sixty-Three: Cuddles
Chapter Sixty-Four: Thoughts
Chapter Sixty-Five: Him Again
Chapter Sixty-Six: Uncovered
Chapter Sixty-Seven: You're Out Of Your Mind
Chapter Sixty-Eight: It's Over
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Reese
Chapter Seventy: Don't You Get It?
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Thirteen: He Kissed Me

85K 2.7K 706
By LiLyloves321

A/N

First of all, I just wanna say that we passed 100 reads! It's a start that I love and I thank all the people that have voted and who have read this story.

Second, I hope you guys like this chapter. I put a lot of work into it, and especially a lot of thought.

Third, I will finally leave you guys alone to read, vote, comment, and enjoy.

Next Update: Wednesday (It's my lazy day, hehe)
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Thirteen: He Kissed Me

Reese was sitting beside me on my bed while I finished up some homework. It hasn't even been a full week that we've been "dating", and Claire already allowed him to be in my room alone.

"Can you not!" I whined.

"What?"

"Stop moving your leg, it shakes the bed." Reese smirked at that for some reason which I chose to ignore.

"Are you almost done?" Reese asked. He reminded me of a kid always asking "Are we there yet?" repeatedly. "Are you?" he repeated.

I set down my notebook angrily on the mattress, making him sit up and stare at my annoyed expression. "If you knew you were going to be bored then why did you come?"

He thought for a minute, my eyes narrowing at him when he was taking a long time. "Because I told the guys we would go in a small brunch with them after school."

"What!?" I shouted. "Why didn't you tell me?" I didn't think that the gang would plan something on a Thursday night. I mean Friday was right around the corner.

"If you're wondering why we're going tonight and why not on a Friday night, it's because of the football game tomorrow," he explained.

I was too busy looking for something decent to wear when Reese grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit on his lap. "And we always go to a small brunch before a game to get some good luck."

"Okay," I muttered, nodding my head in the process. "Can I get off to find something to wear?"

Reese smirked at me before letting go of my wrist, but put his arms underneath my legs and threw me on the bed. My head hit the headboard which could have a bump now. Thanks a lot, Matthews!

I saw him rummaging in my closet until he picked out a crop top that I didn't even know I had and some faded jeans. "This will definitely look good," he smirked.

"No you perv," I said. "I'm wearing the jeans, but not the shirt."

"Then why do you have it?" Good question that I couldn't respond to right now. . . Because I have freaking scars on my stomach and if anybody saw them they'd think that this girl is crazy! That's why Reese, that's why. If only he could read my mind. 

"You already helped me with my jeans, now get out of the way so I can find a shirt."

He rolled his eyes but stepped out of the way. I ended up picking out a white tank top and a blue flannel to finish the look off. "What time are we even supposed to be there?" I asked as I put my hair in a messy ponytail.

"You got half an hour left," he said.

Once I stepped out I saw Reese looking through some photos in my Personal album. The word personal was written on it for a reason.

"Put that down!"

"Why?" Reese smirked. The more he looked the more my blood boiled. Does he not know what the word personal means?

I finally snatched the album away so he couldn't take a look of my life before I came here. Back in the foster home they would take pictures of you each year you were there. I had five of those pictures.

"Who was that-"

"Are we leaving?" I asked impatiently.

Reese lifted his hand up and walked out. I looked behind me, the album making me anxious.
******

"Alright guys! Get the bottles!" Maddie yelled as she swung one in her hand.

I knew she was a bit tipsy, everyone was except for Reese and I. Luke looked like he could still think straight and Andrew and Jose looked fine to. The only ones who had gotten really drunk were both the pair of twins, Dylan, and Matt.

The only people who weren't here were Bronx and Summer, they said they had "stuff" to do.

"What are we even playing?" Andrew asked.

Nikki and Maddie smirked at his question. "Let's play a little game I like to call Truth or Dare."

All of us groaned, including me. Truth or Dare would not end well with drunk teens, trust me.

"O.K.! Everybody get in a circle around the bonfire," Nikki demanded. The bonfire was small but still provided enough heat for us all. The park right now was a bit chilly, but just at the right temperate for a brunch.

"Who's going first?" Matt asked.

We all exchanged looks, none of us really wanted to play except for the drunkies over here. "How bout we pick out our newest member to go first," Maddie smirked.

"I'm good-"

"Truth or Dare?" she asked ignoring my small comment.

All of them stared at me to wait for an answer. "Dare," I sighed.

The twins smirked. "I dare you to jump into the pond over there." They both pointed towards me. Looking behind me I rolled my eyes.

"Are you serious?"

They nodded.

A game is a game anyways. I stood up and walked until I reached the edge of the pond. I hated going into water at night, it gave me the creeps.

I looked behind me to see everyone putting a thumbs-up for me. Nikki had even shouted my name to cheer me on.

"Just jump Maggs, just jump. . ."

The water soaked my entire body once I jumped in. I was freezing in my clothes with teeth chattering. Once I stepped out I ran back to the circle to kneel near the bonfire.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very," they smirked.

The game went on until it finally came to Reese. This is something I would enjoy. "Alright, Reese. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," he said instantly.

I smirked at him as he looked at me. "You scared?" I whispered, my body still freezing. He noticed and put his arm around my shoulder, bringing our bodies closer. 

"No," he smirked. "But the last time I picked dare I got beat up for it." 

A smile creeped at the corner of my lips. How nice.

"Have you and Maggie slept together yet?" Nikki smirked. The guys were smirking too, everyone except Luke. What was up with him? He's been quiet the entire time until he picked truth. That was the only time he actually interacted with us.

"No. . . Not yet," Reese said. My cheeks instantly went red but, I quickly hid it as I put my arms over my face, my knees at my chest.

"Don't worry Maggie. Your day will come," I heard Maddie say.

A groan escaped my lips. "You've got to be kidding me," I muttered.

The dares went on, to the point where Andrew had to climb up a car and yell out "I'm so sexy!", while Jose was forced to run into the girl's bathroom and get a pad from those slots. He was lucky that he didn't have to put them on. I don't think that would go well down in the lower region.

"Luke you've been silent the entire time!" Maddie objected. "So I'll just chose for you and dare you to kiss my little virgin friend Maggie. Full on kiss!"

Well thanks for saying I'm a virgin, Maddie.

"And Reese do not worry. . . hopefully she'll stay with you after this," she smirked.

I rolled my eyes at her comment, but Reese didn't look amused at all about her comment. No offense dude, but you and I haven't even kissed yet, so I don't know why you're getting all upset if we're not even a real thing!

"Just kiss the girl, Luke!" Matt shouted.

Oh god no, please no. I haven't even had my first kiss yet and I didn't want to do it with a friend from a stupid dare! I want my first kiss to be with a guy who actually liked me and that I liked back. Not from a damn dare.

Luke was sitting right beside me, which just made the whole thing even worse. We just stared at each other for a minute until they shouted at us again.

"I'm really sorry," he mumbled.

"Me too," I muttered before he crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss lasted for a minute or two but it felt nice.

Well this was a great first kiss.

Once we parted ways we sat away from each other the entire time. Reese had his arm over me as I laid my head on his shoulder. The dude's grip on me tightened as he looked like he was remembering something.

"Good luck on the game!" Maddie yelled before they drove off.

It was just Reese and I now in the lot. He was busy fishing out his keys when I said, "You've been upset the entire time. I mean, after the kiss dare."

He didn't say anything, didn't even look at me. "Are you mad at me or something? Are you actually upset?"

"Why would you think that?" he said sarcastically.

He was really beginning to annoy me. "If you're upset about that kiss then just remember that you and I are nothing. You could act all upset and jealous over there, but not when it's just us two."

"Who said I was acting," he mumbled.

"What did you say?"

Reese sighed while leaning against his car. Even if I heard what he said I needed to prove that he actually had said it. "Nothing," Reese muttered before climbing in.

I stood there dumbfounded by his reaction.

"Are you getting in?"

I glared at him. There was no reason he should be upset with me. It wasn't my fault that Maddie had dared Luke to kiss me. It wasn't my damn fault!

Luke had kissed me Reese, and there's no reason for you to be upset with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 26 20
14+ COMPLETED!! romantic short story "Loni, please." His voice is so gentle and so longing, I weaken. Swallowing, I finally dare meet his gaze. My fe...
469K 14.2K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
4.9K 259 42
"Don't go inside! Stay!" She said, holding her hand up to show me her palm and then I leaned over the balcony, resting my forearms on the railing to...
447K 21.2K 30
Book 1 of the Jackson Series! Ella finally gets an opportunity to escape the clutches of her cruel tormentor before fate leads her to Ryder Jackson...