His Broken Angel

Por LiLyloves321

For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit... Mais

Chapter One: First Day
Chapter Two: Kill Me
Chapter Three: Nightmares
Chapter Four: Why Are You Talking To Me?
Chapter Five: He's Everywhere I Tell You
Chapter Six: Party?
Chapter Seven: Locked Up
Chapter Nine: One Kiss? Please!
Chapter Ten: Temptation
Chapter Eleven: I'm So Dead
Chapter Twelve: I Hate You. . . A Lot
Chapter Thirteen: He Kissed Me
Chapter Fourteen: She's A Bitch
Chapter Fifteen: Sleepovers
Chapter Sixteen: Good Morning Sunshine!
Chapter Seventeen: Bras and Panties
Chapter Eighteen: Your Family Is. . . Something
Chapter Nineteen: Stars
Chapter Twenty: Garden Party
Chapter Twenty-One: Get A Room!
Chapter Twenty-Two: Proposals
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Truth Hurts
Chapter Twenty-Four: Rules
Chapter Twenty-Five: Screw You!
Chapter Twenty-Six: Homecoming Time
Chapter Twenty-Seven: I Need A Break From You
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Hate Him
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You Need Help
Chapter Thirty: Hate Is A Strong Word
Chapter Thirty-One: Let's Be Friends
Chapter Thirty-Two: Twists and Turns
Chapter Thirty-Three: Breaking Down
Chapter Thirty-Four: He Can Kiss Anybody He Wants
Chapter Thirty-Five: Why?
Chapter Thirty-Six: So. . . This Is Awkward
Chapter Thirty-Seven: We're Just Friends
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Someone's Jealous
Chapter Thirty-Nine: I'm Going To Slap You
Chapter-Forty: Wake Up
Chapter Forty-One: Stupid Interruptions
Chapter Forty-Two: Back At It Again
Chapter Forty-Three: Birthday Plans
Chapter Forty-Four: Do You Want To Kill Me!?
Chapter Forty-Five: You're An Idiot
Chapter Forty-Six: Birthday Bash Part 1
Chapter Forty-Seven: Birthday Bash Part 2
Chapter Forty-Eight: Trapped In Hell
Chapter Forty-Nine: I Promise
Chapter Fifty: Why Don't You Shut Up?
Chapter Fifty-One: He What!??
Chapter Fifty-Two: Just Saying
Chapter Fifty-Three: One Helluva Trip
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Honesty Game
Chapter Fifty-Five: Family Portraits
Chapter Fifty-Six: Coward
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Bear Hugs From Him
Chapter Fifty-Eight: We're Together Again?
Chapter Fifty-Nine: He's Been In Love?
Chapter Sixty: My Lips Are Sealed
Chapter Sixty-One: A Day Of Fun
Chapter Sixty-Two: Shut The Hell Up
Chapter Sixty-Three: Cuddles
Chapter Sixty-Four: Thoughts
Chapter Sixty-Five: Him Again
Chapter Sixty-Six: Uncovered
Chapter Sixty-Seven: You're Out Of Your Mind
Chapter Sixty-Eight: It's Over
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Reese
Chapter Seventy: Don't You Get It?
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Eight: Leave Me Alone!

104K 2.9K 702
Por LiLyloves321

A/N

Sorry for the late update guys but I'm still here! And thank you guys for the votes for the story that I'm working really hard on.

So I will leave you guys to read, vote, comment, and enjoy.
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Eight: Leave Me Alone!

You would think that after letting Reese know that I accepted his deal, he would leave me alone so we could deal with it later on.

thought that at least.

It wasn't until Claire stormed into my room with a huge smile that made her dimples curve sharply. "You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, Maggie!" she shouted with glee.

A groan escaped my lips, my eyes barely opened since I had been woken up by a Claire alarm. "W. . . What?" I groaned.

"There's a boy downstairs. Says he's your boyfriend and wants to take you out." My mind raced to last night, being caught and locked up in the cell, accepting Reese's damn offer!

"Did you catch his name? By any chance?" My voice went high at the last question since I was really worried, and very anxious.

"Oh don't worry about that hon, I know him from the company. He's a really great boy ya know, and very good looking!" she smiled.

"Claire! You're freakin married!"

"So? I'm still a girl, aren't I?" Claire smirked. "Hurry up, Harry and your brother and probably going to torture him. So hurry up or I'll take him."

I groaned from her reaction towards Reese. I knew the guy was hot, but she didn't have to overreact when she saw him. Especially since he was my "boyfriend" now.

I quickly took a shower, grabbed my t-shirt, ripped jeans, and green jacket I had gotten as a birthday present from Harry. He really did have great taste in clothes for teens.

I could hear all the guys conversing together downstairs, all their eyes glued to the screen. Harry as usual was screaming at the players who continued to fail for the shot. Alex just sat at the edge of the couch with his hands folded together. Reese, well, he did the same as Alex.

"Ahem!" I shouted as I cleared my throat. All the guys turned around except for Harry, he was busy yelling at the t.v.

"Hey, Maggie," Reese smiled as he stood up to kiss my cheek. Wait, did he actually smile at me? Did he really kiss my cheek in front of my brother and was now wrapping his arm around my waist!? Oh boy.

"You two be careful alright? I want her back before six," Alex said before turning his attention to the game.

"Of course."

We walked out, Reese finally letting go of me as soon as we reached his car. "Why the hell did you tell Claire that you were my boyfriend?" I snapped.

"Why not?" he smirked as he folded his hands over the hood of the car. I crossed my arms over my chest, upset that Claire now knew about "us". "She seemed pretty happy when I told her."

"Why the hell wouldn't she!? She freaks out about how hot you are. . ." I stopped my sentence when I saw his eyes light up and quirked his eyebrow at me. "Um. . ."

"So you think I'm hot?" His smirk grew wider. Someone please help me!

"I-I. . . Um?" I hated being put on the spot. It was like when someone asked you what their best qualities were that you had to list in less than a second, then they would get all pissed since you couldn't. How the hell is somebody supposed to think that fast? It didn't matter how good friends you were with that person, it was freakin hard!

And this was Reese that we were talking about. Just standing in front of him made me feel vulnerable inside and I hated the damn feeling.

All he wanted to know was that if I thought he was hot. Of course he was.

"Maybe," I mumbled.

"Just get in the car." I rolled my eyes, but got inside.

The seats were really comfortable, how hadn't I noticed yesterday? Was leather supposed to feel this comfortable? And how did he get it to look so good?

The ride was silent. I simply stared out the window counting the amount of blossom trees we passed. So far we passed twelve.

"Where are we going?"

"A date," he said.

My eyes bulged open as I stared at him. "What?" I let out harshly.

"A date. Have you never heard of one before?"

"I'm not stupid, Reese."

"Then why are you asking me?"

This boy was unbelievable. Reese flashed me a smile before returning his focus on the road. I mentally slapped myself when I felt my cheeks grow hot. "You didn't tell me we were going on a date last night."

"I thought it'd be the perfect surprise," he smirked.

I shook my head. "Why exactly?"

"If I want you to be my "girlfriend", then I need to make sure I picked the right girl."

I laid back, my head resting on the comfortable cushioned seat. "And what happens if I'm not?"

"You're still in the deal, but it won't be as fun if you're not the right girl," Reese responded.

"And what does this "date" actually consist of?" I asked, my eyes focusing on the road too.

"This." Reese abruptly stopped the car which made the seat belt choke my neck. Well that didn't hurt a lot, thanks for asking "babe"!

In front of us was an Auto Parts shop, expensive looking cars parked in the front to show off their propaganda. "Why are we here?" I asked as I stepped out of the car.

"Just be patient," he said before going inside the shop.

I stood there with my hands folded in front of me. The air was cold in this area, and it sucked that I was wearing jeans that allowed air to go in all places. My legs were freezing.

Reese finally stepped out with two helmets in his hand. A guy behind him tossed him some keys before going back inside.

Reese threw me a helmet which I fortunately caught. That would have been a failure. "What exactly are you driving me in?"

"It's not driving, it's more like riding," he responded.

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion until I heard gates being pulled up. I gasped when I saw a black sleek motorcycle parked in the garage. My heart skipped a beat since I had dreamed of riding one. I just never learned.

"You seem excited," Reese said.

"It's a motorcycle, Reese. Let me freak out while I can," I scoffed.

He let out a soft chuckle before getting on the motorcycle. "Is your moment of freaking out over?"

I ignored his comment and got on right behind him. My arms wrapped around his abdomens, his hard muscles flexing from my touch. I heard his breath hitch in his throat before he let out a slow sigh, a smirk appearing on my lips.

I had made Reese nervous? I liked the sound of that.

Reese took control after that. We rode on a highway with steep mountains right beside us. I watched their peaks grow taller and taller as we rode even farther away.

I threw my head back, the adrenaline coursing through my veins into my blood right into my pumping heart.

As soon as we stopped out our destination, I felt my breath quicken.

Reese had brought me to a beach house? The ocean spread in front of us, waves crashing into each other. "This is your idea of a date?"

"It seemed pretty cliché at first, so why not?" he smirked.

I felt my cheeks heat up but turned around so he couldn't see. Cliché, that's what he wanted?

"What? You don't like the ocean?" Reese whispered into my ear, chills running up and down my spine. His hand grabbed mine before tangling them together, his lips right at my neck as I felt his minty breath on me.

"Y-Yes," I stuttered.

He let out a soft chuckle that was close enough for me to melt inside. Why or how did he even do this to me?

"Then? What are you waiting for?" Without warning Reese picked me up and carried me until we reached the water. At first I thought he would throw me in, instead he jumped straight in.

Once we reached the top of water I gasped for air. It had been a long time that I had actually been in the ocean, so it felt new to me.

I saw Reese's head poke out before I splashed water on him. A smirk played on my lips as he quirked his eyebrow. He splashed more water on me than I had to him.

Oh it was so on!

We continued to splash water on each other until Reese came closer to grab my waist, pulling me closer towards him as my legs wrapped around his waist.

My heartbeat quickened when I felt his hand right at my back, his fingers tangling up in my hair. For a moment we just stayed there to stare at each other. Reese looked at me in confusion, his lips parting away for a second then closing.

"What?" I asked.

"We should get back, it's getting late," he said before getting us both out.

The air immediately blew on my wet, cold skin, sending chills all over my body. I shivered a bit. Reese noticed this and walked me inside the warm beach house.

The place was big for one. It had an amazing living room with antiques that's must cost a fortune. I stayed close to Reese because I felt like I would bump into any of the furniture.

"I'll get a towel," Reese added before disappearing into the halls. I sat on the couch with my body dripping wet. I could feel the sand in my shoes which I stupidly hadn't taken off earlier.

Taking the opportunity, I slid them off before I heard Reese come in with a fresh towel. He draped it over my shoulders. I mumbled a thank you before he kneeled in front of the fireplace.

The only thing I focused on was his bare back that could be seen through his wet t-shirt. How could one human have so many muscles in one place?

"Had fun?"

"Best time I've ever spent," I said.

A few minutes passed when Reese looked at me with a concerned look. "You're still shivering."

"It's nothing."

That didn't seem to convince him since he picked me up once again and walked to the bathroom to turn the hot water on. He left me standing there with all this expensive furniture in the freakin bathroom!

"I'll be back, oh, and don't make me wait," Reese smirked before shutting the door.

At first I stood there in disbelief. He was acting all gentlemen and that stupid smirk just had to appear. Buzzkill, utter buzzkill.

After a long, warm shower, I stood in a towel to discover clothes folded nearly in a chair. It was a tank top that looked really long, a pair of shorts, and some sandals with panties and bra.

If these were clothes from his last "dare", then I'm screwed. But I went with the chance anyways.

I had barely pulled on my undergarments and long tank top when I felt warm breath fan over my neck. "I said not to make me wait long," he whispered in my ear.

I felt my heart stop, like the air in my lungs had been taken out of me. Why was he here right now when I was only in panties that were covered by this long ass shirt!?

"W-What are you doing?" I asked, anxiously when I felt his arms around my waist. Reese as the total jerk he was, was probably smirking and enjoying my anxiety right now.

Just because I felt like I would have a panic attack any minute now. I chose to calm down and slowly hear his voice roll right into my ear. 

"You don't like this?" He kissed my neck softly, shutting my eyes and hoping that nothing else would happen. "You are my girlfriend and why not give her special treatment?"

His smirk crawled on my skin as his lips traced along it.

Dear God, please help me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.3K 273 19
"Are you sure about this?" "Oh my God, just kiss me already!" That's all it took for him to embrace my body and take me in for a deep kiss that sent...
480 15 29
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
1.9K 80 17
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...
14.5K 393 15
I watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around, walking away but stopping after a few steps and he turned around to face me, with a sm...