Towards Dawn #Wattys2016

By erumkhan19

Yes they have seen dawn... They have witnessed the most beautiful moments but for that they had to stay up th... More

A New Journey
1. Somewhere in the World
2. Bloom and Burn
3. Outburst
4. Ibraheem
5. How It All Started...
5.1: Chunks From Past
5.2. First Chat Went Wrong
5.3. Parents.... the Perfect Bond
5.4. Regret
5.5. The Strange New Girl
5.6. Illegitimate
5.7. She was Beautiful
5.8. She is Bewitching Me
5.9. A Journey Together
5.10. Pain and Trapped
5.11. Horror and Confession
5.12. The Big Cost
6. Grave Affliction
7. Stupefied
7.1. Wounded
7.2. Awkward
7.3. Grumpy Affections
7.4. Affection or Confusion?
7.6. Brutal
7.6. Muhabbat
7.7. Wrong Dreams?
7.8. Fatal Fall
7.9. Regard and Reverence
7.10. Surprises
7.11. Love and Betrayal
7.12. The Big Day...About to Ruin?
7.13. Ruined
7.14. Shattered Hearts
7.15. Dissonance and Discord
7.16. Adam or Iblees?
7.17. Hum Kahan Chal Diye
8. Promises and Heartache
9. And They Met Again
10. Revival of Yesterday
11. Proposal
12. Old Bonds
13. Pang of Pain
14. The Dawn....
Epilogue
Q/A: Iblees or Tehreem

7.5. Falling???

2.2K 215 79
By erumkhan19

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Update :)

Happy Reading <3

With a sigh that almost sounded like a huff out of his cheeks Shehry fell into my couch with his head lent back and eyes shut, he looked tired. Though he hasn't done anything apparently.

It was me who actually put the act in front of Mom and Dad while Shehry on the other hand was only saying yes and no otherwise was silent for the most of the time.

"Its only a few weeks Shehry! why are you taking all this so seriously?" finally I asked as I couldn't stand his reaction.

His head shot up and he looked at me as if I had asked the most stupid question ever. "excuse me?" narrowing his eyes he got up from the couch.

"Maybe you are used to of playing this hide and seek with your parents Haya! but I am clearly not. I don't normally hide things or even lie to my Mom Dad. And the fact is killing me that Dad doesn't know anything about our little enactment" he stated firmly I looked away crossing my arms at my front.

"don't worry my Dad would soon share the good news with Asif uncle" I almost stated to myself when I felt his hand grabbed my forearm and he spun me to face him, there was disbelief there.

"Good news? yahan kaka honey wala hea mera? kahey ki good news? dad ne seedha chamaat lagani hea boothy per meiri" Shehry burst up and i heaved up a sigh.

I gave him a look just to relax the shit inside him. "Shehry! I promise I will set things straight just let my Phupo and Jawad get the message that am taken and...

I halted as a sudden smirk lingered onto the corner of his lips as he tried hard to hide it making me frown.

"Whats so amusing?" I asked faking a smile and he cleared his throat.

"well, you and me?" he moved his index in the gap between us. "sounds anything but real Haya! I wonder why your parents didn't get the irony hidden?" he rolled his eyes at the end.

"and am telling you this is going to break a lot of hearts Haya! You just don't see it coming" he warned me for the millionth of time in past few days and this time I rolled my eyes big time heaving up a sigh.

"Shut up Shehry! will you please stop foreshadowing the troubles already coming in my way? Please?" I literally begged and he shook his head disapprovingly.

"you are the reason behind all the trouble yourself don't forget that" he remarked and I seriously felt like punching his face.

"I wont forget that. Anything else?" with a fake smile I asked but before he could reply Mom and Shaista Aunty came through the open door and only then I realized such an ass I was to keep the door open.

And I gave Shehry the look which clearly stated Shitt! We are grounded

"don't make these faces now. Trust me Haya! Kuch nai ho sakta tumhara, kitna samjhaya tha tumhen...

"Uh, Mom!" before Shehry could make things worse I looked above his shoulder pressing a nervous smile and Shehry's eyes widened and then narrowed as he turned over his heel.

"What happened? Fighting already?" Mom looked suspiciously at both of us while Shaista Aunty only frowned at Shehry.

"Uh yeah umm......" I tried to come up with something.

"Aunty! Sorry to say but your daughter is extreme stubborn and a total drama queen" Shehry blabbered out of nowhere as he walked towards Mom and I frowned in anger and confusion.

Mom chuckled a little at his expressions.

"What happened Shehry?" Shaista Aunty asked.

"mein ne bus itna kaha k abhi thora kam hea to dinner kal ker len ge. Bus shurroo ho gai; you don't like me, you don't love me, you have no time for me, tum badal gaye ho...bla bla bla.....

He kept on blabbering, my eyes widened when did all this shitt happen? Kia pagal hea ye lerka..... choroon gi nai tumhen Shehry!

"Haya beta! its okay you two can have dinner some otherti....

"No mom! why some other time? If he promised to take me to dinner tonight then it has to be tonight, he has to keep his promise. Nai Shaista Aunty?" I flutter my eyes at Aunty who was clearly hiding her chuckle.

"Bilkul. Haya is right Shehry! you should keep you words, jao shabash Haya ko le jao. Kam to hota rehta hea beta" she patted his cheek, who looked at me with a confused frown and I smirked giving him a winning smile.

"Uh- ji. Ji Mom! I will take her" Shehry like an obedient son nodded with a forced smile and I bit my lip holding my laughter.

"or aunty isey keh den k mujhey meri favorite ice cream bhi khilaye ga. Kehta hea buhat mehngi hea khudi kha lo...." I added with a pout and Shehry's head spun into my direction in utmost disbelief. Frankly speaking it was fun teasing him in front of his Mom.

"Shehry?" Shaista Aunty exclaimed looking at him who nervously smiled shaking his head. "that's bad"

"and he always fights with me..." I carried the act on.

"Kia Haya! sab k samney....." he gave me a look and Mom chuckled while Shaista Aunty grabbed his ear twisting it a little.

"Ooowww! Mom!" Shehry winced dramatically.

"Putter ji! Inni soni kurri labni ni tenu fer. Take care of her" Shaista aunty stated gesturing towards me affectionately and I looked down for a moment I honestly felt bad.....

"Don't worry Mom! ice cream bhi khilaoon ga dinner bhi karaoon ga...." he assured her as she let go of his ear and Shehry walked back towards me.

There was something in his gaze which made my heart skipped a beat.

He stood right near me, his left arm brushing mine and just when I was about to move a little away his fingers touched mine and he grabbed my hand softly but firmly. My heart thumped inside as I looked from our hands to his face.

"and I promise from now no lerna jhagerna....fine Haya?" he looked down at my face intently with serious expressions on his face and I blinked my eyes pressing a little smile.

I realized he was a little too tall for me..... or maybe I was too short.

His eyes still on my face and mine searching those alien expressions hidden in his gaze when we heard somebody cleared throats and we looked up, the gulp in my throat pained as I pushed it down.

Both of the ladies were looking at us awkwardly with frowns and smirks and I felt heat rushed up to my face.

"Uh- Salma Aunty! Can I take her out. I promise to take care of her" he added the later part hurriedly and Mom smiled nodding her head.

Our hands still clasping each others.

"But be back in time" Mom reminded him and then smiled looking at me; I could see the happiness and satisfaction in her eyes.

They were about to leave when Shaista Aunty looked at Shehry. "and behave yourself" she mouthed and Shehry chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. they left us there still standing in an awkward state.

As soon as they stepped out I tried to walk ahead when his grip around my fingers went tighter and he pulled me back to himself making me crash onto him with a loud gasp.

"Shehry what the....

"Shhh!" his index upon my lips made me shut up with a deep frown on my forehead and my heart rate out of control though he stood there almost over me, all calm and cool.

"don't think that you will press these small stupid acts in front of my Mom and I wont participate Haya!" his voice barely audible against my throbbing heartbeats.

"I can play far better at these" he winked and let go of my hand walking past me ignoring my stunned expressions.

"and get ready. We are going out" he announced making me jump out of the trance and I turned.

"Hey! It was just an act. We aren't going anywhere" I reminded him firmly trying to keep the shudder in my voice hidden but he shrugged his shoulders.

"yeah but I have promised now and Shehry never breaks his promise. Ub qasam khai hea tumhari hifazat ki to her pal sath to rehna pare ga na" he was definitely enjoying the little torture he was putting onto my nerves.

"look! You...

"hey hey hey!!! Don't put too much pressure onto your poor nerves baby! Damagh phatt phataa gaya to mera kia ho ga? Mein kesey jiyoon ga tumharey bagher?" he flaunted mockingly keeping a dejected face and I glared at him

"werna ek kam karo kal to jawad aa raha hea us he k sath chali jana dinner per wo bhi candle light wala" he smirked suggesting and I just had to gulp down my anger. "he would love to have you with him"

He left the room still infuriated, I thought after all this my frustration and tension would decrease but no man! Shehry won't let that happen.

These few weeks are going to be worst and longest of my life.

Shehry's POV

I was waiting outside in the drive way when I saw her reluctantly dragging herself out towards me, holding my grin I stood up straight as she came and stopped near me with her arms crossed and facial expression far more crossed....

"you took no time han! Seems eager for the date?" I narrowed my eyes and she raised her eyebrow threateningly at me.

"are you trying to be funny Shehry? coz if you are then let me tell you that you suck at...

"Ah Salma Aunty!" I looked above her shoulder and smiled ear to ear Haya's words got lost in her mouth as she instantly spun around and I burst up laughing as she found nobody there.

"its not funny Shehry!" she gritted her teeth and with both her palms over my chest she pushed me back grumpily.

"Woa! Watch out girl! giraao gi kia?" keeping my hand over the seat of my bike I maintained my balance still in laughter.

"then stop laughing" she complained making me keep my index over my lips holding my gwaf. "tumhen buhat maza aa raha hea na mujhey problem mein dekh ker? Tumhen samajh nai aati m hell worried, kal Jawad or phupo aa jaen gi agar tum aesey he behave karo ge to sab ko pata chal jae ga or phir....

"okay okay! relax Haya!....

I tried to calm her down but she kept on blabbering her piece of mind.

"No. its not okay Shehry! you don't understand. My whole life my happiness depends on this and here you are making fun of every other thing. Not everything is funny"

Her eyes glaring into mine and breaths heavy fanning my face I tried hard to keep myself from rolling my eyes at the moment as he seemed quite serious.

"acha okay cool down, am not going to ruin it for you okay. I promise" I stood straighter in front of her as I stated seriously.

"de raha hoon na sath? Phir tention kia hea tumhen yar? Trust me all will be okay" I added assuring her and she just blinked her eyes still unsure and grumpy.

"coz you aren't serious Shehry" she stated lowly and I chuckled.

"So what do you want? You want me to be serious in all this date shate thing han? Kaheen ziada he serious na ho jaoon Haya madam! Dihaan se" I couldn't help but smirk at her as her eyes widened and then narrowed rolling her eyes.

"you have no luck here Shehry! don't even try"

"by the way whats wrong in marrying?" I asked out of curiosity and she ignored my question moving her sleek long fingers in that bee hive over her head.

"Okay now please lets go. Am bhooka shaded wala" I wined pouting her expressions relaxed a little.

she casually moved further and looked at me as if was asking me to first ride on.

"are you sure you have no problem in bike?" I gestured down at our ride and she rolled her eyes smirking.

"don't think Shehry k yahan koi bollyish crapy romantic-cum-awkward scene honey wala hea. coz neither am afraid of rides nor bikes nor you" she stated mockingly and I laughed riding onto my bike and held my helmet.

She slowly sat behind me with her one hand touched my shoulder for a moment before she stretched it back, her knees touching my legs a little as I wore my helmet over my head.

"just to inform you pre hand; kindly sit firm and hold me if you want, don't hesitate okay" I announced knowing she would be rolling her eyes behind me, chuckling little I pushed the button bringing my baby into life with a roar.

Tehreem's POV

"come on come on boy! Hit the stumps"

"Oh no! you don't go all zig zag man! Why cant you concentrate on the wicket?"

"this time okay! this-very-time"

Hussain's loud cheers and instructions came on interrupting me and my recital; Hussain, Samra were playing cricket along with a bunch of kinds from neighborhood and trust me Hussain's screams, cries and those idiot appeals for wicket weren't letting me to recite in peace.

Closing my Quran I kept in on the table and walked up to the window in our room, sliding the curtain aside I peeped outside. Down in the lawn Hussain was standing behind the wickets while Samra was holding the bat and a little kid was holding the all on the opposite end of the pitch.

I slowly moved the slider, it was a pleasant morning after a week of rain it was bright and shinny today, sun rays fell upon my face as the glass slide aside and the warmth felt just so good.

The boy with the ball ran and threw it towards Samra who tried to hit the ball but failed and right in time Hussain caught the ball in his hands.

"Yeeeeehhhhh! OUT!" I literally winced at his loud excited shriek and my eyes widened as he started dancing near the wicket.

What is he actually doing???? He looked funny the way he was cheering and moving like some rabbit on the grass.

The boys seemingly in his team all gathered around him and he picked one in his arms still dancing.

"Dekha kesa out kiya! Matlab dhajjiyaan uraa deen dhajjiyaan!!!" he flaunted dramatically and the kids laughed making face at Samra.

"lo ker lo batting. Thannd per gai kalejey mein?" Samra shoved the bat towards him and he excitedly grinned ear to ear. Holding the bat he moved and stood in front of the wickets while Samra held the ball.

Everybody was taking their positions but to some reason my gaze was fixed down at that one person; he moved his hand through his hair as he waited for Samra to ball.

Agar wo tum se muhabbat kerta hea to usey rokna mat kia pata tum se muhabbat bus ek bahana ho.....

Out of nowhere those words banged inside my head and my heart felt a little heavier.

Muhabbat?

Mujhey tum se muhabbat ho gai hea Tehreem! Na chahtey huye, na jantey huye najaney kab or kesey I have fallen for you.

I was cut off my thoughts when I heard loud noise from down the lawn.

"yeeeaaah! Sixer!!!!" Hussain's excited scream made me look down once again, he was holding the bat upwards and jumping on the pitch.

And then he kept the bat near his mouth like a mike....."on a very lousy ball of Samra the clumsy. Hussain Asif the great the charming the hottest man alive, hit an other supper dupper sixer leaving the audience as stunned as ever" with that he bowed down and I literally chuckled at the way he was acting all super happy and excited over just a match.

"Chal chal! phutt yahan se." Samra showed him a punch and he..... blew a loud kiss towards her?

They were once again ready to play as the kids retrieved the ball from the plants when Hussain's gaze shifted upwards and landed on me. that was the time when I was suppose to move away, get back and hide from under his gaze then why I couldn't do that?

Hussain's POV

"tu ball lab k laa kuriye fer vekheen Hussain da kamal. Chey gaindon per chey chakkey!!!!" I claimed boasting a little more keeping the bat over my shoulder but Samra payed no heat to my charm.

It was a pleasant day after a total wintry wet week and finally we could come out of our dens in the open air.

The ball finally found and Samra was ready to ball when my gaze aimlessly wandered around and went up, landing on her.

Tehreem was standing in the window; her gaze unexpectedly on me, hands placed firm over the reeling, that apple green duppatta over her head was swaying a little with air around her.

My gaze got fixed on her face and it felt as if I wont be able to look at anything else.

Suddenly a little sound of click and then I heard that horrible Samra shrieking in my ear. "OUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!"

"what the fuck!" I literally kept my palm over my ear as she kept on screaming, I only realized then I was OUT. What?

"when did it happen? It was cheating okay!" I kept the bat hidden at my back and Samra smirked.

"It happened when you were staring at somebody all shamelessly, lost in her" she smiled with a smug on her face and I looked up at the window now empty.

Mujhey out ker wa ker khud bhag gai.... Huhn!

"by the way, I wasn't staring at her she was......" I countered firmly and Samra rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Romeo! You lost the game so according to the bet you are going to take me for shopping plus dinner" she smiled ear to ear and I smacked my forehead hard.

"Merwaa diya Tehreem sahiba!!!!" I sighed and she giggled.

....

Mami was watching some so-called-famous drama on TV with Samra while Tehreem was nowhere as I entered in the lounge.

"Ammi apko pata hea Hussain aj mujhey shopping or dinner k liye le jar aha hea" Samra informed Mami with a meaningful smile and I threw a cushion at her which she tried to dodge but failed making me chuckle.

"Q bachey k pesey zaya kara rahi ho? Koi shopping wopping nai kerni" Mami took my side and I gave her a thumbs up. my gaze went to the stairs but there was no sign of Tehreem around us.

Kahan chali gai?

"Ammi please! Don't ruin it. It was a bet and decided between us so now, no turning back MR. Hussain Asif!" Samra eyed me seriously and I made a face.

"Ookay fine...." I was saying when I saw her coming down from the stairs. "but I have a condition" I added, my gaze roamed between Samra and Tehreem as she came down and walked towards the kitchn with her gaze carefully down.

"Tehreem chaley gi to le jaoon ga" I stated a little loud only to make her halt in her track for a moment as she looked at me I looked back at Samra obliviously who was frowning in confusion.

"han to aur. Tehreem ko bhi le jao agar jana hea hea. bachi kaheen bhi nai jati, ghar per bore ho gai hea mujhey to lagta hea" Mami suggested, Tehreem was already in the kitchen now.

"Hussain! she wont come with us. And honestly speaking down even try to ask her" Samra came back in her serious mode and I rolled my eyes.

I was about to insist when my phone rang up. I looked down and a smile spread across my face as I swiped the call on getting up from the sofa.

"Gullabbooooo! Kesi hea? Sali kameeni! Ub yaad aai meri?" I asked complaining but the moment I turned I regretted my beautiful choice of words as I found Tehreem staring me in horror.

Ignoring me she walked back into the kitchen and something right away popped inside my head.

"but am not fine yar! Am missing you like hell, kitna yad aati ho tum kia bataoon" I pressed every word a little as I stepped aimlessly in the kitchen.

Tehreem was doing something over the stove, I leaned with the counter as I tried to get a glance on her face just to check if I was there or not?

"yeah! Seriously I wish I brought you here with me. am not used to of living with you Gul! You know this...bus guzaar raha hoon din tumharey bagher" I instantly looked away as Tehreem moved a little but she didn't look at me at all.

She kept a pan over the flame and looked hear and there, trying to find something, she seemed all in herself as if nothing was bothering her but deep down I knew something was itching her.

"han han tum batao na kia laoon yahan se tumharey liye? List bana ker send ker do mujhey. I walked up to the front counter and picked up an apple.

"oho! Come on gul! Anything for you"

In all this little act I simply couldn't concentrate what actually Gullaabbo was talking or asking, I was ignoring her weird sounds and grumpy remarks.

"Sss!" suddenly the pan from the stove fell down on the floor and Tehreem winced rapidly shaking her left hand as if she was hurt.

My feet moved into her direction. "Tehreem? You okay?"

"Gul! I will talk to you later" with that I kept my phone on the counter as I tried to grab her hand but she moved back keeping her hand close to herself, her gaze down and facial expressions hurt enough to be evident in her tears resting on her now crimson cheeks.

"Hey! Let me check...

"Am fine. Alhamdulilah! You carry on with your call" with a rough reply she tried to walk past me when I timely stood in her way.

"show me your hand Tehreem!" I ordered and she frowned a little still keeping her hand to herself.

"mujhey nai dikhana. Kaha na am fine" she countered.

"siraf hath he jala hea ya kuch or bhi jal raha hea? I can smell something you know" I sniffed in the air and her forehead went even crumbled as she looked anywhere but my face.

My smirk faded as a fresh tear came hanging in between her thick long lashes. "Tehreem?" I called softly and she looked up, the tear rolled down on her cheek.

I walked backwards to the fridge and opening it, I took out the little ointment tube from the middle of the egg crate before walking up to her, she was wiping her cheek with the back of her sleeve.

"dikhao mujhey" I urged her to show up her hand, softly.

"mein laga loon gi" she extended the other hand towards me and I heaved up a sigh helplessly as I kept the tube in her palm.

Without another word she picked up the pan and placed it in the sink before walking out of the kitchen.

Shehry's POV

"In short you have finally found me a bhabi?" Hussain commented excitedly, after my half hour speech of what happened between me and Haya in past few days.

"remember! I told you. Haya bhabi. Sounds so good to my ears" He added smirking and I rolled my eyes as I walked up to the bed and almost fell in it.

"Shut up!"

Hussain chuckled as I shot him a look. "you tell me whats going on at your end? How is My bhabi?" I asked adjusting a couple of pillows under my head keeping my phone over my torso.

"how is Tehreem? And how is it going with her?" Hussain's facial expressions changed instantly, the color in her cheeks turned a little darker and I frowned.

"she is fine. great" he awkwardly stated and I wondered where the old Hussain gone who used to start biting at mentioning of Tehreem.

Hmm....kuch garr bar rhea Shehry ji!

"so Mom knows about your drama, right? I mean Haya or tera ye jo chaker hea Mom was cool with all this?" he asked changing the topic and I mentally smirked.

"yeah! She seemed worried at first but then I convinced her and assured her all was going to be fine. bus Dad ko nai pata unhen Mom bataen gi to zaroor dhamaka ho ga" I sighed and he chuckled.

"Dhamaka ho to better hea kaheen terey or Haya k naam k chuwaarey na batwaa den dad!" Hussain stated and I popped out my eyes in mock horror before cracking into a chuckle along with him.

"Saley! chuwaarey pehley khaaoon ga mein tery nikah k. Tu fiker na ker" I remarked, Hussain gave a small smile rolling his eyes and I frowned again.

Kia chaker hea yar! Na gussa hua na shor machaya. Kaheen.....? oh teriiiii!

"acha guess what! there is good news as well" I mentioned keeping a straight face.

"Saley kia baap ban'ney wala hea?" Hussain asked and I laughed shaking my head.

"Mom is going to finally confront dad for you and Tehreem" I stated and the smile went a little dim on his bright face now little dimmer.

"what do you mean by that?" he asked and I heaved up a sigh.

"actually I have released you were right Hussain! ye zaberdasti ki shadi is not gonna work dude! So I convinced Mom and now she is going to talk to dad about breaking this rishta thing" I explained and tried hard to hide my smirk as his face went confused to stunned a little.

The smile completely faded from his shokhi boothi and yesss! I got my answers; janab ka dil aagya hea lagta hea bhabi per.

"what happened? Aren't you happy?" I asked obliviously and he instantly smiled ear to ear....

Harami insaan! adakaari or wo bhi bhai k samney?

"am happy of course Shehry! finally I will be free of all this man!" he stated trying to sound happy and I smiled nodding my head.

'chal tu khush to mein khush! Mujhey kia chaiye or? Mein Mom ko kehta hoon k kal he dad se bat Karen so that he can talk to Tehreem's parents and end all this up...

"Uh- Shehry! I think Mami is calling me. ummm mein abhi aya han!" Hussain cut me through as he got up from the couch he was sitting in, before I could say anything he hung up and finally I burst up in a gwaf letting the caught up shit inside me.

I literally rolled in my bed holding my tummy. "Oh God! Hussain beta ab pata chaley ga tujhey. Mirchen lagi na? saley bhai se chupata hea......

I could imagine him being restless now...but that's okay, he deserve this.

Hussain's POV

Hanging up I kept my phone aside on the dresser, keeping my palms over the cold wood my head hung low. My mind was racing and heart felt a little heavier all of a sudden.

I dunno why I wasn't all happy about what Shehry just told me.... I wanted this to end, i didn't want this relation then why....? Why am not feeling happy and satisfied inside?

Whats wrong with me?

I moved my head up and looked at my reflection in the mirror; khushi to kaheen bhi nai thi, na chehry per na aankhon mein. Per q? yei to chahta tha mein phir.....?

I gulped the lump down my throat and walked out of my room feeling suffocated.

Walking down the stairs I headed out of the lounge ignoring Samra and Mami's voices coming from the kitchen. I was about to step into the lawn when I found Tehreem already standing there; her back turned towards me, her arms wrapped around her and hands rubbing her arms as it had turned really cold in the evening.

Kia yar! Jis se bhag raha tha usi k samney la ker khara ker diya

Tehreem's POV

Gul... gullabo.....????

The name and Hussain's voice kept on ringing at the back of my head no matter how hard I tried to ignore all that; offered prayer, extra two nafil seeking peace as well but I don't understand why I just failed to calm my heart.

For some strange reason the memories from the kitchen came flashing in front of my eyes.

It was getting colder out there but it was still better than inside, I rubbed my arms feeling chill head to toe, my gaze fixed on the spot where Hussain was jumping, smiling, laughing few hours back.

Suddenly I felt presence at my back but before I could turn I felt a pair of hands brushed near my shoulders, turning around I found Hussain standing right in front of me with his jacket now around my shoulders.

"I-I don't need this. JazakAll...

"Its okay Tehreem! Its cold here" I was about to pull it off when he raised his hand and stopped me in a tone I couldn't argue back and looked away from his face.

"plus its only my jacket not me inside it" he stated and a strange odd heat crept int my cheeks, he came and stood next to me. our gaze ahead us in the space.

His jacket was warm and strange enough I felt the warmth comforting.

"Uh- I was actually.....

He trailed off as if he could come up with right words and I glanced at him with a frown.

"How is your hand now?" he asked and I tried to press a small smile.

"Alhamdulilah! Its fine now" I stated and he nodded with his lips pressed firm together. I lowered my gaze to the grass under my feet.

"Tehreem! Am sorry" he suddenly said making me frown at him. "for?"

"wo aj kitchen mein....I mean Gul is only my friend" hesitation evident in his tone and I hurriedly looked away, it was as if he read my thoughts.

"don't miss understand okay! whatever I said on the phone was just an act. I was trying to jealous you and.....

My head spun up as I looked at his face in disbelief and his words got lost in his mouth. He was clearly taken aback by his own blabbering.

"I mean.. I mean I was kidding. Gul bus dost hea meri its been years we are together but...

"Its okay Hussain!" feeling his discomfort and hesitation I cut him through. "I didn't ask you anything" I looked down at my fingers, my left index had a red mark on it.

"but you have all the right to ask, tumhen haqq hea poochney ka" his words made a lump a throat in my throat, I tried hard to gulp it down. Suddenly it started feeling much awkward.

Hussain's POV

Her gaze was lowered and mine intently over her face; her little pointed nose was all tomato and constant puffs of steam coming out of her mouth, her lips turned even red in cold....

"I think we should go inside. Khana ban gaya ho ga" she stated awkwardly and walked past me, my gaze followed her when she suddenly halted in her tracks and turned around.

She took off my jacket from her shoulders and extended it towards me. "JazakAllah!"

For a moment I stared her face before moving my hand towards my jacket and grabbed it, she quickly strtched her hand back as our fingers brushed and almost ran inside the lounge.

Leaving me stunned there, shocked over my own behavior, thoes feelings thoes heartbeats going all wild inside my chest for some strange reasons.

Kia ho gaya hea tujhey Hussain?

Wahan Mom dad rishta torrne per razi ho gaye hen or yahan tu.....

Am I falling for Tehreem?

Shittt!!!!

Hope u all liked it :)

Next will be quick :) you have my word ;)

Love u all stay tuned <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 32K 54
πŸ’žWinner of Infinity Awards 2018πŸ‘‘πŸ’ž Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
521 82 37
Allah,The Most Merciful Most Beneficent 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 πŸŒ§πŸŒ§πŸŒ§πŸŒ©πŸŒ§β›ˆβ›ˆβ›ˆπŸŒ§πŸŒ©πŸŒ§πŸŒ§πŸŒ§πŸŒ§πŸŒ§ There was nothing to say anymore or abbas ahmad w...
680K 41.7K 34
{ Highest Ranking πŸ‘‰πŸ» #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
866K 33.2K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...