Twisted Words And Twisted Lie...

By sassygirl93

The name's Anna Austin! I'm a 19 year old girl that lives in London, England. People think that a person like... More

Twisted Words And Twisted Lies (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:

Chapter 40:

17.7K 399 42
By sassygirl93

Louis' POV

"What are you thinking about?" Mum asked me. We were all in the SUV's driving back to LA. The twins are sleeping and Lottie and Fizzy had headphones on watching a movie.

"Anna." I said honestly.

"About her being together with Harry or?" Mum asked.

"Yeah, I mean as you know I flipped out on Harry when they told me they just liked each other and were getting to know each other. Yeah, I calmed down and realized she is safe with him, but now that they are official and acting all lovey towards each other I feel uncomfortable." I said trying to be honest.

"Louis, Anna is the happiest she has been in years. She told me that herself yesterday, and not all of that happiness is because of Harry. She is happy that you are in her life. She told me that she loves how you two banter back and forth and can joke around. She is finally looking at you like a big brother." Eleanor said happily. I was so happy to hear that Anna thought of me that way. Yeah, she has told me she loves me, but I always wonder is she just telling me what I want to hear. But since she told El that I know she truly feels that way.

"Yeah I talked to her and she said she wasn't sure about being in your life, but once she got to know you and the guys she realized it was a good thing to happen to her. When you walked into her life." Mum added.

"You talked to her?" I asked mum shocked. Anna was always shy around my mum and sisters, but I understood why so I never pushed her to talk to them.

"Yea, she had some questions about a few things so I answered them for her. But that's all I'm telling you. That conversation is between the two of us. Just know that she isn't going to walk out of your life unless you give her a good reason too." Mum smiled at me.

"How am I supposed to be okay with her and Harry kissing and what not in front of me though?" I asked honestly.

"You don't have to be okay with it Lou, but you need to tolerate it. Cause if you don't you will make Anna rebel against you and I know you don't want that." El said to me.

"El is right. Anna is a strong willed stubborn girl that will push you away in a heartbeat if you try and keep her and Harry apart. I honestly think Anna is in love with Harry, but doesn't realize it." Mum said.

"Wait, how can she not know it?" I asked confused. I knew within months of dating El I loved her and I started telling her at five months.

"She has never been loved Louis. Neither one of her parents showed her love. She doesn't know the meaning of it. You are showing her the meaning of family love where Harry is showing her what true love is." Mum said.

"If that makes sense." She added with a smile.

"Yeah it does. Just going to take some time to get used to them being a couple." I smiled slightly.

"She is nineteen Lou she was going to get a boyfriend eventually. You should be glad it's with your best mate who you know will take great care of her." Eleanor smiled.

"You two are so smart and think so logically. What would I do without you?" I smiled at two of my favorite women in the world.

"You don't want us to answer that question love." Mum laughed causing me and El to laugh as well.

Anna's POV

This whole weekend was not what I was expecting at all. I had my first ever birthday party with my brother and our close friends. I could've had a falling out with my only brother if I didn't forgive him. I now have my first ever boyfriend with a guy that I know will never hurt me the way my father did. I got to know Louis' little sisters pretty good and even got to have some chats with his mum. I was so jealous that Louis grew up with his mum, and I resented him for that, but now I'm just glad he grew up happy. She was an amazing woman and even better mum. I hate that we have to leave the beach house, but I'm glad to be getting back to work.

"Anna? Have you and Harry discussed if you are going to some how announce you and him are dating now?" Zayn asked. Much to Harry's protest I was still driving back with Zayn and Liam while he was in his own car with Lou.

"He said he wants to make the announcement subtle. Like sweet tweets.... ha that rhymed." I giggled.

"You are weird now continue." Liam laughed at me.

"I don't know he wants to post like cute, but not super romantic pictures of us together. I didn't really asked for details. If he wants to announce it then he can I don't really care to be honest. I'm going to get hate no matter what." I said honestly. I was stupid to think I wouldn't get hate for being Louis' long lost sister and for all the times I've been photographed with the boys and for all those pictures of me and Harry at the ice cream shop after the incident. I mean I mine as well have a sign on my forehead that flashes in bright colors "HATE ME!"

"True, but once the fans get used to you the hate will die down. It doesn't go away, but it does slow down so you don't see it as much. Plus you have an advantage cause you don't have a twitter or anything so you can't see the hate." Liam said.

"Yeah, Harry said the same thing. I just hope he doesn't read it. I know he gets upset when 'fans' hate on him. I couldn't imagine how he would react to reading hate about me." I spoke sadly. It was such a shame that girls who claim to be One Direction's biggest fans are the ones who send horrible nasty hate to the boys. It just doesn't make sense to me. If you are a fan then you say nothing bad about them OR the people they are linked to whether it be family, friends, or girlfriends.

"We all have our weak moments with the hate, but we have each other to get through it." Zayn smiled.

"So to change the subject what are we doing once we get back to LA?" I asked.

"Umm we have to go straight to the venue to get ready for sound check for tonight's show. It's going to be a long day." Liam said.

"Yes it is." I said leaning my head against the headrest and closing my eyes. As I was about to fall asleep my phone vibrated. I unlocked my phone screen and saw I had a new text message.

Harry: Hey Babe! I'm so bored and lonely L I wish we could have been in the same car at least, so we could have cuddled and talk.

Anna: Harry you are so weird. That sounded like something a girl would say. LOL

Harry: :P well soooorrryyy that I miss my girlfriend and want you near me and not with my mates.

Anna: But they are so much better company then you are...... Nah I'm just kidding! I kinda miss you too. Do we know if we are still sharing a room once we are back in LA or now that we are official Louis had banned it?

"Who you texting? Lover boy?" Liam asked nudging my shoulder with his. I rolled my eyes at him and looked over at Zayn to see him sleeping.

"Yeah. Where are we going after LA?" I asked him. My phone vibrating telling me that Harry texted me back but I didn't look at it since I was waiting for Liam to answer me.

"I think we go to Texas, but I'm not sure. I'm too tired to think." He laughed. My phone vibrated again.

"Yeah me too. Try and nap you got a long day ahead of you. I smiled at him.

"Okay." He smiled. I unlocked my phone and read Harry's texts.

Harry: You better be kidding haha. And I don't know he didn't say anything, but Eleanor is staying in LA with us until the day before we leave, so it's not like you can stay with him. I don't think he will room you with one of the other guys.

Harry: But if he does you can sneak into my room when everyone is in bed ;)

Anna: Perv! But you and I both know I will LOL! Thanks to you last night I didn't have that nightmare. Whenever you are sleeping with me I never get that nightmare. I think you are my own personal dream catcher :P

I don't know why I texted him that? I am never this honest with people, but it just comes out when I'm talking to Harry. I don't think I just say when I'm with him. I don't ever feel like I need to hide something from him. BUZZZ!

Harry: Well I don't mind being your dream catcher. I'm going to try and get some sleep you should as well. See you in a few hours love.

I didn't respond to him I just locked my phone screen and placed my phone next to me. I laid my head against the headrest again and quickly fell into a light sleep.

The rest of the day went smoothly. The guys had an amazing show and there were no security issues with the fans. There was even a sign in the audience saying 'We SHIP HANY! Harry + Anna = Hany' it was really cute and I made sure to get a picture of the sign.

Louis actually decided to let Harry and I share a room while we are in LA, but once we leave LA I have to share with him. I think he forgets how old I am, but I didn't fight with him I just agreed and went on with what I was doing. News spread fast throughout the tour crew that Harry and I are dating, because crew members would walk up to me and say 'It's about time you two got together' it was very funny but awkward at the same time.

Eleanor finally seemed to calm down about Harry and I dating. I honestly thought it would take some time for her to stop fangirling about us dating, but I'm glad it took less then a day. I don't think I could have dealt with it for long.

I'm currently brushing my teeth getting ready for bed while Harry taking a shower. I was so exhausted. It has been a long day, and plus it was 1 in the morning and I'm only now able to go to bed. I started to comb through my hair when I felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist from behind. I dropped the comb in surprise.

"Harry your hair is wet and it's dripping all on my arm." I groaned. He didn't say anything he just moved all my hair to one side before he began kissing my neck lightly. I involuntarily leaned into his chest as he continued to leave light kisses all over my neck. I squealed when he bite my shoulder.

"Harry that hurt." I said shocked that he bit me.

"Sorry." He mumbled before kissing the spot and running his tongue over it. I didn't even realize I moaned until Harry said something.

"I love when you moan. I like making you moan." He smiled at me through the mirror that was currently fogging up from the steam of his shower. He trailed his lips back up to my neck and sucked on my skin right below my ear. The feeling sent tingles shooting throughout my body and I couldn't' help, but moan his name.

"I think I found your sweet spot." He chuckled against my skin. I turned around so I was facing him now. I looked him up and down. All he had on was a towel wrapped low around his waist. His chest glistening with water from his shower. I looked up at his face to see him smiling cheekily.

"Like what you see?" He winked.

"I've seen better," I winked back at him. He sent me a playful glare before picking me up and placing me on the counter, so I'm now eye level with him. He spread my legs so he could stand between my legs. My heart was racing and my hands were shaking. I was only wearing underwear and one of his large t-shirts, so I feel really exposed right now. He leaned closer to my face so our lips were barely touching. I instantly forgot how exposed I felt when I felt his hot minty breath fan on my face.

"Sure you have." He said before slamming his lips onto mine. I smiled into the kiss and used my hands to grab onto his wet curls, causing him to groan in pleasure. He placed his hands on top of my bare thighs and rubbed up and down as we continued to kiss in the bathroom. He bit my bottom lip causing me to let out a moan, which let him push his tongue into my mouth. As we deepened the kiss his hands started to find their way up my shirt. Right as he was about to touch my boobs I pushed him away gently.

"I'm sorry I-"

"It's fine I just got carried away." Harry said cutting me off. He leaned his forehead against mine and places his hands on top of my thighs.

"I don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do, so if you don't' want to do something or you're getting uncomfortable just stop me okay?" He said. I nodded my head and smiled.

"I've just never done anything except kiss, so I-"

"Anna you don't have to explain yourself. I understand I just got carried away, because you're so damn beautiful. Oh, and you should wear my shirt more often you look hot in them." He smirked at me.

"Yeah I know." I smirked back at him before pushing him away from me so I could get off the counter. I jumped off and stood in front of him. I leaned up and pressed my lips gently to his.

"Get dressed Harry." I smiled against his lips before walking out of the bathroom.

"You will be the death of me women." I heard him say under his breath. I pretended I didn't hear him and walked over to the bed and got under the covers. Harry had the a/c turned on so high it was absolutely freezing so I buried myself in the blanket.

"Problem?" Harry asked chuckling when he sat in bed.

"It's so cold can you turn down the a/c please?" I asked with pleading eyes. He nodded his head before getting up and messing with the a/c.

"It will get warmer in a bit." He smiled as he got back into bed. This time getting under the covers. I moved over towards him and put my head on his chest and placing my left hand on his chest.

"You're warm. "I mumbled as he wrapped his arms around me pulling the covers over my shoulders in the process.

"Wait was this your plan all along? For it to be so cold I would HAVE to cuddle with you?" I asked leaning up so I could look in his eyes.

"Maybe." He smiled.

"You just had to ask you know I like to cuddle with you. It makes me feel safe," I said putting my head back on his chest.

"I know you do and I'm glad you feel safe with me." He said kissing my head. He leaned over and turned the light off, but turned the telly on. He flipped through the channels until we found 'Top Gear' UK version. We watched it until we both eventually fell asleep.

A/n: I know it wasn't the most interesting chapter, but I thought it was cute.

******Oh so there will only be 10-15 more chapters for this story, but don't worry because I will be making a sequel :D Just thought I would tell ya!

What did you think of Louis, Jay's, and Eleanor's conversation in the car?

Will Louis ever be completely comfortable with Hany?

What about Hany's steamy make-out session in the bathroom?

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!

22+ Votes for the next chapter :D

Love, Always

Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1.5K 17
{COMPELTED} I’m Abby Miller, 20 years old and work at SugarScape. Little did I know that after an interview with One Direction that they would become...
14.4K 344 48
Then there was my mom. “I promised myself I wouldn’t cry,” she said wiping her eyes. “I promised myself I wasn’t going to have second thoughts,” I...
6.6K 629 27
A story about the lives of four young people who live in London. Their lives come with many ups and downs but they still push through and keep it mov...
17.3K 933 57
Anna had her story down to a science, parents that lived in Paris, a trust that unlocked when she graduated college, the lifestyle everyone wanted an...