Twisted Words And Twisted Lie...

By sassygirl93

The name's Anna Austin! I'm a 19 year old girl that lives in London, England. People think that a person like... More

Twisted Words And Twisted Lies (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:

Chapter 38:

15.2K 403 36
By sassygirl93

Louis POV

As soon as Anna passed me I started to go after her, but my mum stopped me.

 "Louis let her process everything and cool off a bit. In a few minutes I will go talk to her." mum said. I just nodded my head and went to sit next to El on the couch. 

 "Did you think she wouldn't find out?" Harry asked me.

 "No, I thought I would've been able to tell her when the time was right.  Now she probably hates me." I said while running my fingers threw my hair.

 "We told you just to be honest with her from the start." Harry snapped at me.

 "Now she is going to hate all of us." He added. It took everything in me not to snap at him. He is just worried she won’t want to date him or like him anymore. I have more problems to worry about like Anna wanting nothing to do with me.

 "You don't even know what's going through her head right now so just relax." Mum snapped at all of us. I put my head in my hands and cursed myself. Harry is right I should have told her right from the start like him and the lads said, but I didn’t want her to be mad at me then, and now she probably wont talk to me.

Anna’s POV

I have been sitting on the beach by myself for about 20 minutes just trying to process what every thing means. I don't even know how to feel about all of this. I probably wouldn't have THIS apprenticeship if it weren’t for Louis talking to my school. Was I even going to get an apprenticeship if it wasn't for Louis?  UGH!  This is so frustrating! Oh My God Harry knew…. Harry knew this WHOLE time and didn't tell me. We might not be in a relationship, but he should've told me right?

 "Anna can I talk to you for a few minutes?" Jay asked me. I didn’t even hear her walking up to me. I nodded my head and she took a seat next to me in the sand.

 "I know your probably very upset and confused right now and I don't blame you. I just want to let you know that at the BBQ I told Louis to bring you along on tour. I didn't know he was going to talk to your Uni to get you an apprenticeship with Caroline during the guys tour though." She said.

 "When he told me what he did I told him to tell you right away, but he didn't think you would go with them on tour." She added.

 "Did all of the boys know? " I asked her as I continued to stare at the waves crashing down on shore.

"Yea." She said to me. Great! Now that confirms Harry knew this whole time.

 "I just wanted to tell you that is was sort of my idea for you to go on tour with them so you could get away from Trey. I didn't know he would follow you hand-and-"

 "Nobody knew what he would and wouldn’t do." I said cutting her off.

 "Mum can I talk to Anna please?" Louis said from behind us. Once again I didn’t even hear him walking towards me. Jay looked at me and I just nodded telling her its okay. She patted my back before standing up and making her way back into the house. Louis took her spot next to me. I tried not to make eye contact with him.

“I’m sorry for not telling you the truth right from the start.” Louis said breaking the silence that was surrounding us.

“When were you going to tell me? After the tour?” I snapped at him. Louis just sat there rubbing the back of his neck.

“I’ll take your silence as a yes.” I spat.

“Anna I was scared you would never talk to me again if I told you. The lads kept telling me to tell you, but I wouldn’t listen.” He said.

“Did I only get a apprenticeship because you went to my school?” I asked him.

“God no. When I went to your school you had a bunch of apprenticeships waiting for you to pick from. I just begged them to pretend this was the only one. I just found you Anna I didn’t want to go a whole summer without you. I wanted to get to know you and form a great relationship before both our lives got crazy busy.” He said looking down at his lap.

“Why couldn’t you have just asked me to come on tour with you and work with Caroline? I would’ve said yes, but now I feel….. gosh I don’t even know how I feel Louis. I’m pissed, hurt, confused, and a bunch of other feelings I can’t express.” I said honestly.

“So is Caroline just telling me I’m doing a great job, because you told her to tell me that?” I added before he could say anything.

“WHAT?” He screeched at me.

“I would never do that. She was nervous about this whole thing, but after your first day she was telling me how brilliant you were and how she can’t wait to work with you for the summer. She said she wished she could give you a full time job, but she couldn’t cause you go back to Uni right after tour.” He said annoyed that I was accusing him of such a thing. I nodded my head and sighed in relief knowing all those lovely things she said to me was the truth and not Louis forcing her to say them to me. We sat in silence for a few minutes before Louis spoke up.

“So do you forgive me? Can we move past this and go back to how great things were?” Louis asked.

“Look Louis I’m very annoyed and pissed at you right now. I’m also hurt that Harry out of all the lads didn’t tell me. I need time to think. I’m not mad at you and I guess everything is fine, but it will take some time for things to go back to normal between us.” I said looking over at him for the first time. I saw that his eyes were red and puffy from crying. He threw his arms around me and pulled me into the biggest hug he has ever given me.

“I’m so sorry. I should have listened to the lads and told you right away.” Louis said into my ear. I pushed him away gently and smiled at him.

“Yeah you should’ve but we can’t change anything now.” I said. I don’t really know why I’m being so forgiving right now. I’m never this quick to forgive people. I guess from talking to Jay and now just Louis I believe him when he said he thought lying was the only way I would come on tour. Plus I honestly believe him when he said he wanted me on tour so he could get to know me.

“Look I think you should talk to Harry. He is freaking out in there.” Louis said pointing to the house as he stood up. He held his hand out for me to take it.

“That boy really likes you and as much as I hate that you both like each other I support it cause I know he will take great care of you.” Louis smiled at me. My eyes bugged out when he said that. He might have said he was okay with us seeing each other, but I could tell it made him feel uncomfortable on how close Harry and I are.

“I needed to talk to him anyway so I will just talk to him later.” I said. Louis nodded and we both made our way into the house. Once we walked through the back door I was extremely uncomfortable since all eyes were on me.

“Let’s watch that movie eh?” Jay said breaking everyone’s eye contact from me.

“Yeah.” Everyone muttered and took a seat. I watch how Harry didn’t move he just stood there staring at me. I gave him a weak smile before turning my attention to everyone else.

“I’m exhausted, so I’m just going to go to bed. Thank you all for the nice birthday. Can honestly say it was the best one I’ve ever had.” I smiled at them.

“What do you mean?” Lottie asked me.

“Growing up my birthday’s were never celebrated and when I moved in with Joey he would buy two cupcakes and one candle and he would sing happy birthday to me. He would then give me a gift card to starbucks or something.” I said. Everyone was silent and in shock. I don’t know if they were in shock because of how I celebrated or didn’t celebrate my birthdays, or because I told actually them in the first place.

“Well we are glad you had a great birthday love.” Jay smiled at me.

“Well thanks again good night.” I smiled at everyone.

“Meet me in my room in a little while we need to talk.” I whispered to Harry as I walked passed him. I walked up stairs and went straight to my room. I threw my self on my bed and let out a deep breath.

“So are you mad at me?” Harry asked startling me.

“Close the door and come sit.” I said to him. He did as I asked and sat at the end of my bed.

“Look I understand that Louis didn’t want to tell me for his reasons and you and the lads just went with him. He told me you wanted to tell me, so I’m not mad at you. Do I wish you would’ve told me of course, but being mad isn’t going to change the past.”  I said. As soon as I told him I wasn’t mad at him the biggest smiled formed on his face.

“So if your not mad at me then what do you want to talk about? “He asked moving so he was sitting right in front of me. I looked down at my hands and began to play with my fingers.

“You can tell me anything.” He said grabbing my hands and intertwining our fingers together.

“I don’t know how to tell you though.” I said honestly.

“Say whatever comes into your mind.” He smiled sweetly at me. I nodded before taking a deep breath. ‘Here goes nothing’ I thought to myself.

“I feel such a strong connection with you. My heart beats faster whenever you are in the same room as me. I start to get shaky when you are near me. You make me feel safe no matter what situation I am in. You’ve made me start to think of my future.” I said nervously. I looked up at Harry and I couldn’t really read his expression, so since I didn’t have anything to lose I continued talking.

“It’s getting harder and harder to keep things friendly between us. I know it’s probably sucky timing, but I guess I’m saying I’m ready to take the next step with you if you still want to.” I said looking at our hands. Harry let go of my hands and lifted my chin with his finger, so I was looking at him.

“I’ve wanted to hear those words come out of that beautiful mouth of yours for weeks now if not longer.” He said leaning in closer to me so we were only inches away from each other. We were both just staring into each others eyes smiling like idiots.

“Kiss me.” I whispered. I’ve waited to long to feel his plump lips on mine and I can’t wait any longer.

“Anytime…..anywhere.” He smiled before connecting our lips together. The butterflies instantly erupted in my stomach and sparks went off all over my body. Our lips fit together like two puzzle pieces. Our lips moved in sync together as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I smiled and granted him entrance. The kiss was full of passion as he lifted me up while we continued to kiss so I’m straddling his lap. One of his hands was holding my lower back while the other one caressed my cheek. I lifted up my hands and wrapped them around his neck and started playing with his curls. He moved his hand off my cheek and put in on the back of my neck and pulled me closer to him, so he could deepen the kiss. After we kissed or well snogged for a bit longer we both pulled away out of breath. Our foreheads rested together as we tried to catch our breath.

“Damn.” He smiled, while I giggled.

“So what does this mean now.” I asked once I caught my breath enough to talk.

“I was hoping this means your mine and I’m yours.” He smiled and I smiled at him. He pecked my lips lightly before saying…….

“I’m going to love calling you my girlfriend.” He smiled at me.

“And I’m going to love calling you my boyfriend. Wait that’s so cheesy.” I chuckled nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck.

“Nah, it’s cute. Okay maybe a little cheesy but who cares right now.” He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me.

“True. “ I said. We sat in each others arms just listening to our breathing and heart beats. I started to get really sleepy.

“Sleepy?” He asked me. I nodded my head. He lifted me off his lap and placed me down on the mattress.

“Lay down.” He said as he got off the bed. I did what he said and he then pulled the blankets over my body.

“Goodnight girlfriend.” He said before leaning down and pecking my lips gently.

“Stay with me?” I asked grabbing his arm stopping him from walking away.

“I can’t stay right now. I have to go back down stairs, so they don’t think we are doing something we both know Louis would kill us for doing.” He winked at me. I rolled my eyes, but laughed at the same time knowing Louis would think we were having sex and not just sleeping.

“Once they go to bed I will come back here and sleep in here tonight.” He smiled at me.

“Okay.” I said letting sleep take over my body. I didn’t realize how tired I was until I laid down.

“Goodnight babe.” He said kissing my forehead before walking away from my bed to leave my room.

“Goodnight boyfriend.” I whispered before sleep took over. I think I heard him laugh though.

A/N:

AHHHH HANY are OFFICIALLY together NOW!!!! Who’s excited? I know I am :D

What will everyone especially LOUIS react to the news that Harry and Anna are officially a couple?

Louis and Jay explained why Louis did what he did.

Were any of you surprised with how Anna reacted to it and how she was going to let it go and try and move on from it?

COMMENT and let me know what you are thinking!

Don’t forget to vote….

20+ Votes for the next chapter!!!

Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 3 43
Anna Green is a normal 18 year old that has been living in silence for the past two years. On her 16th birthday, there was an incident. An incident s...
2.6K 106 29
Anna Austin was born on a stormy night. This is the night which created drifts between her father's ex and her father. Now thirteen years later she...
67.2K 2.4K 24
- Not completed-Do you ever just sit in your room at night and think about everything? Why you were born, what’s the point of living? Are you even ne...
167 5 25
Ok started this in 2017, it's currently 2019 and I'm not the same person who wrote this, my style is completely different and so are my opinions and...