Twisted Words And Twisted Lie...

By sassygirl93

The name's Anna Austin! I'm a 19 year old girl that lives in London, England. People think that a person like... More

Twisted Words And Twisted Lies (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:

Chapter 30:

16.9K 427 19
By sassygirl93

A/N:  Thank you so much for the 16 votes and 8 comments! You guys are amazing maybe we can get 20 votes on this chapter????? And possibly 10 comments?? I got 78 reads on the last chapter so I know you can do it… anyways here is chapter 30……

Eleanor’s POV

Louis spent all of last night tossing and turning. He was so broken after he heard Anna tell all of us what her dad did to her. His own daughter was some twisted game to him. Louis was currently in the bathroom taking a shower. I was hoping the hot water would help get rid of the dark bags under his eyes if not Lou was going to have to load up the make-up on Louis today, so he didn’t look so tired.

“Hey babe can you go wake up Harry and Anna please. If he doesn’t answer the door take the spare key I have. It’s on my nightstand.” Louis asked from the bathroom.

“Yeah.” I smiled even though he couldn’t see me. I got up earlier and taken a shower and got ready for the day, so I just grabbed the spare key and left the room and walked over to Harry’s hotel room. I knocked on the door multiple times before I realized no one was going to open the door. I took the key out of my pocket and slipped it into the door. I opened the door and walked in to see the couch empty. There wasn’t even any evidence that anyone slept on it. At this point I started to get a little nervous. I knew there was only one other place that Harry and Anna could be. The Bedroom! I walked over to the bedroom door and knocked on it. I heard nothing, so I slowly reached for the doorknob and opened the door quietly. AS I opened the door I saw Harry and Anna wrapped in each other’s arms sleeping peacefully. Anna had her back against his chest with her head resting on his arm, while his other arm was laid loosely on her back. (What Harry and Anna look like) ‘They look so cute.’ I thought to myself. ‘No I can’t think that Louis is going to flip if he finds out about this.’ I said to myself. As I was talking to myself I saw Anna’s eyes open slightly then open as wide as they could.

“El?” She whispered softly. I just nervously waved at her, not knowing what to say or do. She gently got out of Harry’s lose grip and stood out of the bed. We nodded her head in the direction of the living room. I walked out and she followed me closing the bedroom door behind her.

“El nothing happened. I just- you can’t tell Louis. He would seriously kill the both of us.” She said.

“That didn’t look like nothing Anna.” I said to her with raised eyebrows.

“I feel safe with Harry and I needed and wanted to feel safe last night.” She said shyly.

“Look Anna I don’t care what’s going on between you and Harry. I personally think you would be great together. Louis on the other hand might have a problem with it.” I said.

“God please don’t tell Louis. I’m begging you.” She begged me as water filled her eyes.

“What’s going on in here?” A groggy looking Harry asked as he entered the room.

“Anna, are you okay?” Harry asked Anna while rushing over to her and grabbing her face in his hands.

“So are you two like dating or?” I asked smiling like an idiot at them.  Harry let go of her face and turned to look at me.

“We are still just in the process of getting to know each other.” Harry said looking at Anna smiling. She nodded agreeing with his statement.

“Are you going to tell Louis?” Anna asked me softly probably nervous at what I’ll say.

“Tell him what?” Harry said realizing Anna meant something other then just them getting to know each other.

“Eleanor walked into your room while we were sleeping.” Anna said. Harry nodded his head for Anna to continue.

“Let’s just say you were as close each other that you could be and thankfully I saw you and Louis didn’t.” I smiled at them. Harry started to blush and Anna just looked down at her feet.

“I’m not going to tell Louis, but you might want to tell him you have feelings for each other, cause I know you wont be able to hide them from all of us forever. “ I smirked at them.

“Thank you El.” Anna smiled. I just nodded at her.

“We are having a security meeting in about 30 minutes in the conference room downstairs in the lobby so make sure your ready.” I smiled at them before walking out of their room. ‘How I’m not going to tell Louis about his sister and best mate pretty much dating?’ I asked myself before I walked into Louis and my room.  

Anna’s POV

After Eleanor left Harry busted out laughing. He was literally hunched over holding his stomach he was laughing so hard.

“Am I missing something?” I asked him, confused to his reaction. He couldn’t answer me cause he was trying to catch his breath. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch and started rubbing my temples. I just remembered why I woke up in the first place. I have a pounding headache! I started rubbing my temples trying to get rid of the pain.

“You okay?” Harry asked as he sat down next to me. He started rubbing my back in soothing circles.

“Just got a headache is all.” I said simply.

“She’s right you know. We need to tell Louis about what ever we are.” Harry said. I wasn’t expecting him to say that, since I was still waiting for a reason as to why he was laughing so hard.

“Why were you laughing so hard?” I asked wanting to know why he was laughing.

“Eleanor keeping something from Louis is impossible she won’t last long without telling him what she saw this morning.” Harry said.

“And that’s funny?” I snapped at him.

“No, it’s the fact that she thinks she won’t tell Louis before night fall today.” Harry laughed again.

“Great what am I supposed to do now? I can’t deal with this shit right now.” I stated as I started to pace around the living area.

“Seriously Anna, just calm down” Harry laughed at me.

“Calm down? How the hell am I supposed to calm down when my dad is trying to hurt me or whatever and then I have whatever is going on between us and NOW LOUIS. UGH! It’s just all to much.” I snapped while I ran my hands threw my disheveled hair.

“Your dad won’t lay a hand on you I can promise you that. For what is going on with us is simple. I really like you and I’m enjoying getting to know you, and finally with Louis we will just sit him down and explain to him we like each other, but that’s all that’s going on right now.” Harry said much calmer then I am. He walked over to me and put his large hands on either side of my face and looked into my eyes.

“Don’t stress about anything between us. The only thing you have a right to stress about is your dad.” He said to me.

“Fine, I’m going to my room and I’m going to change.” I said walking out of his grip and over to the hotel room door.

“You’re not going anywhere by yourself.” Harry snarled as he followed me towards the door. I knew I wouldn’t win this fight with him, so I just nodded my head and opened the door to go to my hotel room. Once we got in my room Harry pushed in front of me and started gathering all my clothes and putting them in my suit case.

“What are you doing?” I asked him confused. Plus I was a little uncomfortable with him touching my things.

“You aren’t staying in this room anymore while we are here, so I’m getting your stuff so you don’t have to come back to room ever again.” He said as he continued to stuff my clothes in my bags. I just rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to gather that stuff.

“Okay we got everything, so let’s go back to my room. We need to be down stairs in 10 minutes and you are not going down dressed like that.” Harry smirked at me. I looked down realizing I was still wearing my pajamas.

“Oh my god I was wearing this last night when everyone was over. SHIT!” I said wrapping my arms around my body. These are the wrong pajamas to wear in front of people let alone my brother and his friends. Oh geez, Paul and Preston where there too. UGH!

“I don’t think anyone was paying attention to what you were wearing last night.” Harry said stating the obvious. I knew he was right but it still made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

“Let’s go back to my room and get dressed real quick before we are late for that meeting.” Harry said grabbing my hand and looping it through his arm, so our arms are now looped together as we walk out my now old hotel room and back to his.

------------

The lads and I left the security meeting not to long ago. The meeting was just telling me and the lads of the new rules we or I have to follow. I now have to be with one of the boys or with Paul or Preston at ALL times if I’m not in my hotel room….. Oh and I will now be sharing a room with one of the boys. I will always be rooming with Louis unless Eleanor is in town then they will room me with someone else. As of right now I will remain in Harry’s room for the remaining of this trip to LA. I would normally protest for being treated like a little girl, but I’m so scared of my dad getting to me that I will not complain.

“Anna why don’t we go talk to Louis now?” Harry said as I stared out the window in ‘our’ hotel room. My body tensed and my hands started to sweat. ‘ I don’t know why I’m nervous about talking to Louis, it’s not like I care about his opinion right?’ I asked myself.

“Come on, it will be fine.” Harry said into my ear. I didn’t even hear him walk over to me. I’m so memorized by his scent and his hot breath on my neck I didn’t respond or move.

“Anna? Did you hear me?” He asked.

“Ummm-“

“Stop smelling me and let’s go now.” Harry smirked at me.

“FINE!” I groaned loudly and got up and followed him out of the room. This is going ot be interesting.

A/N: So Eleanor found Harry and Anna sleeping in the same bed all cuddling and everything….

She promised Anna she wouldn’t tell Louis, but Harry doesn’t believe her…. Will she tell Louis before Harry and Anna get the chance?

Harry and Anna are about to go and tell Louis about how they like each other what will happen?

 COMMENT and let me know what you think….

Vote as well please and thank you.... if you don't already please follow me! Oh and please spread the word about this story to your friends and others..... :D

Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 344 48
Then there was my mom. “I promised myself I wouldn’t cry,” she said wiping her eyes. “I promised myself I wasn’t going to have second thoughts,” I...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
10.8K 64 27
You are a 17 year old girl and you live in London with your mom because your dad was in a car accident when you were 8. You're the baddest girl in yo...
16.7K 208 29
Hello! I saw that there were very few Bam x Reader stories and I brought it upon myself to help all the other Bam lovers plus pushing myself to write...