Twisted Words And Twisted Lie...

By sassygirl93

The name's Anna Austin! I'm a 19 year old girl that lives in London, England. People think that a person like... More

Twisted Words And Twisted Lies (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:

Chapter 28:

17.8K 429 27
By sassygirl93

A/N: So I’m going to be just writing LIFT from now on instead of ELEVATOR cause I’m LAZY :P Just thought I would tell you so you didn’t get confused (: Here is chapter 28….

 Anna’s POV

It’s been a month since I started touring with One Direction. I’ve fallen in love with the job and the amazing people I get to work with. Louis and I have really become really close. Ever since that night he carried me to bed after the day on the yacht we’ve gotten closer. Louis confronted me the next day asking me if I remembered what I said to him. I told him I only say ‘I love you’ to people if I mean it. I don’t use those three words loosely. My heart melted when he told me he loved me too. Over the last month I have really started looking at Louis as my older brother and not just a stranger in sorts. I don’t really know how to explain it.

We are all in LA, California now for about 2 weeks. The boys have a bunch of appearances and interviews lined up on top of concerts to do. You’re probably all wondering what is going on between Harry and myself… Well we are still just friends, but I will admit we flirt with each other aimlessly whenever we are alone. I told him that I didn’t want to rush into anything for multiple reasons, and he thankfully understood. Louis has yet to figure out that something is kind of going on with Harry and me or at least he hasn’t said anything to Harry or me about it. The only one who seemed to suspect anything has been Preston and I only know that, because Harry told me he asked Harry about ‘us’ that day on the yacht.

Today I have the day off while the boys are doing radio interviews all over LA. Caroline said that I didn’t need to go, because the boys were going to be wearing the same clothes all day. I was actually kind of glad that I wasn’t needed, because I wanted to do something today without the boys knowing. I didn’t want it to be made into a big deal and I know if they knew my plan that they wouldn’t leave me alone about it.

I walked out of my hotel room wearing a neon green tank top with a gray blazer, dark jean shorts, and my pair of white converse. I straightened my hair and left it down and I decided to do a little bit of eye make-up. Well really just enough to look like I’m not tired. I down the hallway until I was standing in front of the door I was looking for. I lifted my shaky hand and knocked on the door. It didn’t take long before the door opened. ( Anna’s Outfit on sidebar)

“Anna?” Eleanor said completely shocked to be seeing me standing at hers and Louis hotel room knowing he wasn’t here. She was still wearing what I assume to be her pajamas.

“I was wondering if you wanted to go grab lunch and talk.” I said friendly. Once again she looked completely shocked by my offer, but smiled and nodded.

“Just let me get changed. You can come in and wait if you would like.” She said gesturing for me to come in. I nodded and walked in and over to a chair and took a seat. I watched as she went over to her suitcase and grabbed out some clothes.  

“You ready to go?” Eleanor asked me after a few minutes.

“Yeah.” I nodded and stood up.

“You look great by the way.” She smiled at me.

“Thanks you look nice as well.” I smiled. She was just wearing a pair of jeans and a white blouse with some black flats on.

It didn’t take us long to get to a restaurant for lunch. There was a cute little place right down the street from the hotel.

“So why did you want to have lunch?” Eleanor asked me once we sat down at the restaurant for lunch.

“I wanted to say that I believe you and Danielle when you say you weren’t just friends with me to tell Louis what I tell you or whatever.” I said honestly.

“Really?” She said trying to contain her excitement.

“Yeah, it’s just not easy for me to trust people so when I found out Louis was my brother I felt like that’s was the only reason why you were hanging out with me.” I spoke.

“Well how about we start over? Hi I’m Eleanor and I’m your brothers brilliant girlfriend.” She winked at me causing me to laugh.

“I can see why you two are together you are both cheeky as hell.” I laughed at her.

“Well from what I’ve heard from Louis and the lads you are quite cheeky yourself.” She smirked at me.

“Never denied it.” I smiled back at her.

-----------

Lunch was actually really fun. I really got to know Eleanor, and I definitely approve of her dating Louis. Not that I have a say, but still. After lunch Eleanor and I went out to do some shopping, since I got paid last week I had money to shop. Let me tell you when Zayn told me I would get paid decent I was NOT expecting to get paid as much as I did. I mean 5,000 pounds (7641.98 $ USA) is a lot. I never thought I would make that much money in a month just for an apprenticeship. Some apprenticeships don’t even pay you and the ones that do don’t make even half of that in a month.

Eleanor and I shopped for a few hours until she got a phone call from Louis asking where we were, and asking us to come back so we could possibly all go out to dinner.  According to Eleanor Louis was shocked that we were hanging out together, which caused me to chuckle a bit. We are now on the lift back up to our floor.

“Well I’m glad we are friends again.” Eleanor said as the lift doors open.

“Me too.” I smiled at her.

“Look what we have here.” Harry smirked at Eleanor and myself. He was literally standing right in front of the lift doors.

“Your just creepy some times Harry.” Eleanor laughed and him as we both got off the lift.

“Am not. I was umm-” Harry stuttered not knowing what to say. I couldn’t help but laugh at his awkwardness.

“So are you like talking now?” Harry asked gesturing between El and I. I knew he was trying to change the subject, so for this once I figured I would let him. Eleanor looked at me waiting for me to answer his question.

“Yes we are.” I smiled at Eleanor.

“Good I can’t go through another conversation with Louis about how to get you two girls to talk.” Harry said rolling his eyes. Eleanor and I just rolled our eyes and started walking to our rooms.

“How rude? I was talking to you.” Harry chuckled. I just waved my hand at him before walking into my room. I decided not to change for dinner, so I just freshened myself up a bit before walking out of my room and walking right into someone. By the laugh I knew it was Harry.

“We need to stop meeting like this.” He winked at me causing me to blush a crimson red. I looked down at my feet and started walking over to where Niall was standing. He was looking down at his phone in his hand probably on twitter.

“You all ready to go?” Liam asked us. We all said yes and nodded our heads before walking over to the lift. Paul was keeping the doors open as we all piled into the small space. I was unfortunately all the way in the back corner squished by everyone else. My chest got heavy and my heart started to race. I really wasn’t good in small crowded places. The worst part is we are on the top floor so we have 19 floors to go down before I can get off. I close my eyes and lean my head against the wall behind me and try to focus on steadying my breath and heart rate. I have my shaky hands clutched together behind me so nobody see’s me freaking out. I opened my eyes when I felt a large hand grab my hands and intertwine our fingers together. I looked up to see Harry looking straight ahead and smiling. He squeezed my hand gently and started to rub his thumb over my knuckles. A smiled formed on my face as I closed my eyes focusing on him holding my hand. I didn’t even realize how much he helped me calm down before we were able to get out of the lift.

“Let’s go eat. “Niall cheered. Harry let go of my hand and I instantly missed the warmth of his hand and I must admit that whenever he touched me sparks would shoot through my body, and his touch would leave my skin tingling after he let go of me. I’ve never felt these feelings or ways before, and I would be lying if I said it didn’t scare me a bit.

“Thanks.” I whispered to him as we followed everyone out of the hotel.

“Anytime.” He whispered back.

“Paul sent me to stand on the other side of you while we walk to the fans.” Liam smiled at me. I was now standing in a Harry and Liam sandwich as we walked into the small crowd of fans and paps. Over the last month I’ve gotten used to the negative comments from the boys so called fans. I won’t lie and say that it doesn’t hurt me, but I’ve learnt to see where it’s coming from JEALOUSLY!

We got into the van and Paul started driving as quickly and safely as he could to the restaurant. Once we got to the restaurant we were ushered to the back of the restaurant and into a private room. We all took our seat and I was sitting in between Harry and Zayn.

All throughout dinner I would catch Harry looking at me and/or he would have his hand loosely lying on my leg under the table. Luckily the table had a tablecloth, so no one could see him touching me. I don’t know why, but Harry was one of the only few men that could touch me and I wouldn’t flinch away or get uncomfortable and shy away.

I was now sitting on my hotel bed putting some lotion on my bare legs. Everyone minus Harry and myself decided to go out to some club tonight. I was really tired and I didn’t feel great for some reason. Niall and I had the same meal at dinner and he was fine, so I know it wasn’t food poisoning or anything. I’m wearing my shorts and tank top and pajamas set (Back in Chapter 25). After I put lotion on my legs I hear a knock on my door. I walked over to the door to see a piece of paper that was pushed from under my door. I smiled to myself as I opened the note. Oh, how I wish it was from Harry. I dropped the note on the floor.

You can try and hide, but I will always find you –Daddy

My heart sank and I started to panic. I looked out the peephole and saw nothing, so I opened the door very slowly. I looked down both ends of the hallway and didn’t see anyone, so I ran out the door and closed it behind me and ran straight towards Harry’s room. I started banging on the door.

“Harry! Please open the door.” I begged. I heard someone clear their throat to my right and that’s when I saw him.

“Harry!” I yelled as I banged harder on his door.

“What the-“ Harry said as he opened the door, but I cut him off by pushing him inside and slamming the door closed behind me. I locked all the locks before throwing myself into Harry’s arms sobbing uncontrollably. I knew Harry was taken back, but I just gripped onto him even tighter then I was.

“Anna what happened? What is wrong?” He asked. I shook my head. I could barely breath I was crying so hard let alone talk. I heard someone knock softly on Harry’s hotel door and I froze.

“I should see who that is.” Harry said pulling away from me slightly.

“Harry you c-can’t open the d-door.” I said standing in front of him blocking him.

“Why?” He asked confused.

“Cause h-h-he is out t-there.” I stuttered still sobbing.

“Who is out there?” He asked now really concerned.

“My dad.” I said shakily. Harry just pulled me into his chest and held me tightly as I continued to sob.

 A/N:  OMFG Anna’s dad found her….

What will Harry do?

What will Louis do when he finds out?

COMMENT and let me know what you think…..

Please VoTe!.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE! I hate begging, but I will continue to beg if I have to. Please if you read this chapter please press the vote button after your done reading it well only if you liked it. :P

Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518 24 23
1st place in- Based on a true story I've been at board school in England since I was 11, I'm now 19 and I can't wait to get out. when my mum told me...
67.2K 2.4K 24
- Not completed-Do you ever just sit in your room at night and think about everything? Why you were born, what’s the point of living? Are you even ne...
3.9K 466 38
❝my fire doesn't seem to be as strong like you told me, the wind is trying to put it out. it's raining and i'm not sure how much longer i'm able to s...
134 13 13
Harper Lee Taylor, a 14 year old girl lives a normal life, she happily lives with her parents until she turned 12 her life gets flipped upside down d...