Twisted Words And Twisted Lie...

By sassygirl93

The name's Anna Austin! I'm a 19 year old girl that lives in London, England. People think that a person like... More

Twisted Words And Twisted Lies (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:

Chapter 16:

16.8K 450 78
By sassygirl93

A/N: I had no doubt in my mind that you could give me 10 VOtes and 5 comments ;P

Louis POV

I felt bad that I snapped at Anna but she is so frustrating, because she is rude and disrespectful to Eleanor and just bratty in general. From what little Joey has told me Anna has gone through a lot and didn’t have a good childhood. It’s not an excuse to treat all of us like crap. She always has a wall up to protect herself, but she needs to realize she doesn’t need to have that up with me.

“I showed her to the spare room I figured you were going to put her.” Harry said as he walked down the stairs.

“Thanks. I should go talk to her and apologize for yelling at her.” I said.

“I wouldn’t do that mate.” Zayn said.

“Why not?” I asked confused.

“I always apologize right away with Lottie, Fizzy, and the twins if I do something wrong or what not.” I added.

“Yeah but Anna is different then your other sisters and you can’t treat them the same.” Zayn said.

“Yea I guess you’re right. But what am I supposed to do about how she treats Eleanor and Danielle?” I asked.

“Right now she thinks we were using her just to get information for you. So it’s going to take some time for her to trust us again.” Eleanor said.

“Yeah, but its not fair that she is rude to you.” I said.

“No, but I can handle her I promise….. Just worry about your relationship with Anna don’t worry about mine and Anna’s relationship right now.” She said.

“How can I work on our relationship when she won’t tell me anything about her childhood. I need to know her past to understand her.” I said. I’ve tried a few times to get her to open up to me, but she always changes the subject.

“Do you think it’s that bad?” Harry asked.

“I hope not, but I really don’t know.” I said honestly.

“Do you want one of us to try and talk to her and see if she opens up to one of us?” Liam asked.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, because she will find out and then treat you like she treats El and Dani.” I said sadly. I might not know Anna very well, but I know she is very stubborn.

Anna’s POV

I really couldn’t tell you how long I’ve been sitting in Louis’ guest room, but I’m starving. Louis keeps knocking on my door trying to get me to come out and eat dinner with everyone, but that is the last thing I want to do.

I’ve been trying to call Max and see if he could come pick me up, but he won’t answer his phone, which is pissing me off. I can’t stay with Louis for a week especially the week of finals. How am I supposed to study when he has ‘the boys’ over yelling and talking over each other all the time? I need to pass these finals in order to get any apprenticeship this summer.

“Anna can I please come in?” I heard Niall ask as he knocked on the door.

“Fine.” I huffed. As Niall entered the room I kept my eyes focused on my laptop.

“I brought you some pizza and a coke cause I figured you were pretty hungry.” He said handing me a tray with a plate of 2 slices of cheese pizza and a can of coke.

“Thanks.” I said moving my laptop off my lap and grabbing the tray.

“Can I ask you a question?” Niall asked as I began to eat my pizza.

“I guess if you feel like you need to.” I said as I continued to eat the pizza.

“Why did you freeze when Louis yelled at you? I just feel like it wasn’t just out of shock.” Niall said sitting at the foot of the bed. What was I supposed to say to that? The truth? That whenever I would get yelled at by my parents I would either get hit or locked in a tiny closet for hours until I ‘learnt my lesson’ for whatever I did ‘wrong’, which was normally nothing.

“Just wasn’t expecting him to yell at me.” I lied instead.

“I don’t really believe you, but I understand you don’t know me and don’t trust me enough to tell me the truth. Just know that if you ever want to talk you know where to find me,” he said.

“Oh and Louis is a great brother to his little sisters and if you let him he would be a great big brother to you.” Niall added as he got off the bed and made his way to the door. Just before he was about to walk out of the room I shouted for him to wait.

“Yeah?” He asked.

“Thanks for the pizza and coke.” I smiled at him. A look of disappointment crossed his face, but he covered it with a smile.

“Welcome.” He smiled before closing the door behind him. As soon as I heard his footsteps disappear I leaned my head on the headboard and took a deep breath.

Niall’s POV

I feel such a connection with Anna, but it’s not in a romantic way it was more in sister way.  Over the last few weeks I’ve been trying to get Louis to understand that he needs to relax and just let Anna come to him. I don’t know if he has been hearing me when I say it to him, but I keep saying it anyways.

“You were up there longer then I thought you would be.” Louis said with a slight chuckle.

“Yeah she let me in. She was eating her pizza when I left.” I said.

“Did she say anything to you?” Louis asked.

“I asked her why she reacted the way she did to you yelling at her.” I said.

“Did she say anything?” Harry asked.

“Um not really, but I saw in her eyes that she was thinking about something after I asked her though. She didn’t seem like she went to a very happy place in her mind. Lads we need to find out what she went through as a kid cause I don’t think it was good at all.” I said sadly.

“Louis I know your biological dad left when your were two, but do you know anything about him? Like was he a bad person or something?” Zayn asked.

“I don’t know I mean he isn’t a great dad since he left me when I was two and Anna when she was seven years old.” Louis said. Eleanor started rubbing his back. Even though Louis claimed his bio dad leaving him and his mum doesn’t affect him I think it does a little bit.

“I think we need to give her some time and she will hopefully eventfully come around and open up to at least Louis. For know though I think we need to go home and leave Louis to try and talk to Anna alone.” Liam said.

“Okay thanks lads for everything. Niall thanks for at least getting her to eat. I know if she won’t talk to me tonight I know she isn’t starving up in that room.” Louis smiled at me.

“Not a problem mate.” I smiled.

“Alright everyone talk to you tomorrow. Love you!” Louis yelled as we all walked out his front door.

“I hope she talks to him tonight cause I don’t think he will sleep until she does. He feels so bad for yelling at her like that.” Liam said once we were in the elevator.

“Yeah I was thinking the same thing.” I said while Harry and Zayn nodded in agreement.

A/N:

So that was the lovely CHAPTER 16 :D haha I don’t know why I felt like saying that hehe ANYWAYS……

What did you think of this chapter?

Do you think something is up with Niall and Anna or do you believe him when he (well me lol) says she is just like a sister to him?

Will Anna talk to Louis or will she keep ignoring him?

Comment and let me know what you think………

PLEASE VOTE!!!! Oh and FOLLOW me as well (: Please spread the word about this story as well :D

 Once again i ask for 10 VOTES and 5 comments and i will post the next chapter... 

Lot's Of Love,

Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 3 24
16 year old London has gone through life with her parents having an odd argument. But in the last few days they've been fighting more and more. Will...
23K 968 48
[COMPLETED] Its been 6 months since the accident and nothing is the same. How do you even begin to recover from something like that? How do you move...
17.4K 934 57
Anna had her story down to a science, parents that lived in Paris, a trust that unlocked when she graduated college, the lifestyle everyone wanted an...
134 13 13
Harper Lee Taylor, a 14 year old girl lives a normal life, she happily lives with her parents until she turned 12 her life gets flipped upside down d...