Twisted Words And Twisted Lie...

By sassygirl93

The name's Anna Austin! I'm a 19 year old girl that lives in London, England. People think that a person like... More

Twisted Words And Twisted Lies (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:

Chapter 7:

18.7K 457 33
By sassygirl93

Anna’s POV

“They probably realized that nobody comes here so they won’t be bothered.” Max said talking about One Direction.

“I guess that makes sense.” I said. I mean it does make sense it’s just weird that I’ve been seeing them so much lately.

“They are like staring at us.” Max said. I was about to look up when I saw Max waving at them.

“What the hell are you doing?” I snapped at him.

“What I want them to know I see them looking at us. If they want to take a look at us they should at least not be so obvious about it.” He chuckled. I just rolled my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder. We sat in silence for a while just watching the duck splash around in the pond.

“Has your dad contacted you lately?” Max asked out of nowhere. I was startled by his question though. I really don’t like talking about my dad.

“I…umm….” I stuttered. Max noticed that I was uncomfortable so he pulled me into a hug.

“You don’t have to tell me I was just wondering.” He said as I silently cried in his arms.

“He hasn’t stopped trying to contact me for the last month. I don’t…. understand why he wants to talk to me all of a sudden.” I said annoyed at the situation.

“Do you talk to him?” He asked me.

“No I refuse to. He usually calls the home phone so Joey usually deals with it.” I said pulling out of the hug. I wiped my eyes to get rid of any make-up that has fallen from my eyes.

“Do you know what he wants?” Max asked me.

“Nope. Joey knows, but I won’t let him tell me. Joey has begged me at times to let him tell me why he keeps calling, but I just don’t care to know.” I said honestly.

“I can’t say I blame you for not wanting to talking to him, but aren’t you a little curious as to why he has been calling this past month?” He asked with a slight chuckle.

“A tiny part of me does, but he has done nothing but ruin my life so I’m not about to let him back in my life.” I said.

“You wouldn’t be letting him in your life though.” He asked more then anything.

“Yes it would. Cause I would be giving him what he wants and that is to talk to me for whatever reason. He left my mum and me when I was 7 years old…. Those seven years he was in my life he did nothing but hurt me. I don’t want ANYTHING to do with him.” I snapped.

“I guess I understand that. I’m naturally a curious person so that is what would get me.” He smiled.

---------------------

It’s been a few hours since Max’s and my conversation about my dad. We haven’t really done much, but talk. It was now getting dusk out so we decided we should go ahead and head home. As I walked past One Direction Harry stopped me.

“Anna how are you?” He asked me.

“Good. How about you?” I asked him. I noticed that the rest of the band was staring at me weirdly. Max patted my shoulder and pointed to his car indicating that’s where he is going.

“Pretty good. We are enjoying our day off. We heard about this park and that it was real quiet so we figured this was a good place to come.” Harry explained not that I asked.

“Yeah not to many people come here. Well it was nice seeing you. I must go catch up with him. “ I smiled.

“Nice seeing you as well.” Harry smiled, while the others waved. I started walking to the parking lot where Max is. As I was walking through the parking lot I saw Max talking on his phone in the drivers seat. He looked like he was in an intense conversation with someone. He looked up at me and forced a smile to his face. As I was about to smile back I heard a horn to my left. As I looked to see who it was I felt what I assumed was the car that honked at me, hit me on my left side before everything went black…

Max’s POV

I was on the phone with Joey having an argument about something he decided to just tell me about. I was pissed when I saw Anna coming towards my car. I smiled at her then heard a car horn honk before I saw Anna go flying into the air after getting hit by the car. After the car hit her they kept driving. I tried to look at the license plate but the car didn’t have one and the windows were tinted so I couldn’t see inside the car.

“I got to go Joey. Anna just got hit by a car!” I yelled into the phone before hanging up. I got out of my car and started dialing for an ambulance. When I got to Anna she was knocked unconscious.

“Is she breathing?” Harry asked.

“Does she have a pulse?” Louis asked. I was to scared to check so I believe it was Liam who put two fingers against her neck to look for a pulse.

“An ambulance is on its way.” I heard one of the guys say.

“She has a pulse, but it’s very slow.” Liam said.

“Did you get a look at the plate or the person driving?” Louis asked me.

“No the windows were tinted and had no plates.” I snapped.

“I didn’t think I saw a plate.” Harry mumbled. I was stroking the blood soaked hair out of Anna’s face and whispering encouraging words to her. Anna was my best friend/sister I couldn’t imagine my life without her in it.

“Sir you need to back away so we can help her.” Some women said to me. I looked up and saw the paramedics were here. I was surprised I didn’t hear them pull up. I reluctantly got up from Anna’s side and watched as the rushed to get her on a stretcher and into the ambulance and to the hospital. They told us what hospital they were taking her to so we could meet them there. Since she was in such critical condition no one was aloud to ride in the ambulance with her. As soon as they closed the back doors I ran to my car and started it so I can follow right behind them. I dialed Joey’s number and told him what hospital Anna was being taken to.

-------

I’ve been pacing in the hospital for what seems like days. Joey and One Direction were all sitting in the lobby waiting to hear about Anna just as I am.

“Dude you have got to let me explain.” Joey whispered to me.

“You got 5 minutes.” I snapped.

Anna’s POV

I heard the most annoying beeping sound that wouldn’t go away. I tired to ignore the beeping sound, but I couldn’t. I tired putting all my focus on opening my eyes, but they felt like they are glued shut. I groaned to myself. I heard someone talking, but I couldn’t make out whose voice it was. I didn’t recognize the voice, but I knew it was a women talking. I focused even harder and I can finally make out what she is saying.

“She is stable, but she hasn’t shown any sign of waking up. The Doctor is coming back any minute with her test results that say whether or not she is in a coma or not.” I heard the lady say.

‘Coma? Stable? Am I in the hospital? If so that probably explains the annoying ass beeping sound-‘

“The results are in and Miss. Austin is in a coma. She has a very high chance of coming out of it soon though so that is good. I’m going to go tell her family.” I heard a male voice say interrupting my thoughts.

‘I’m in a coma?’ I asked/stated to myself.

A/N: So Anna was hit by an unmarked car with tinted windows….

Was it an accident and the driver panicked or was it on purpose?

If it was on purpose why would someone want to hurt or even kill Anna?

What are Joey and Max fighting about?

Why is Max so mad that Joey kept something from Anna/him?

When will Anna wake up?

COMMENT and let me know what you think :D

Please VOTE and Follow me if you can it would truly mean the world to me. XD

Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 466 38
❝my fire doesn't seem to be as strong like you told me, the wind is trying to put it out. it's raining and i'm not sure how much longer i'm able to s...
6.6K 629 27
A story about the lives of four young people who live in London. Their lives come with many ups and downs but they still push through and keep it mov...
520 24 23
1st place in- Based on a true story I've been at board school in England since I was 11, I'm now 19 and I can't wait to get out. when my mum told me...
68 0 12
A very real portrayal of being a working mother and wife, the trials and tribulations, the hilarious day to day. If your easily offended this may not...