Dear John...

By dancinginthemoolight

Taylor Allison Swift is a rising star in country music. When her idol, John Clayton Mayer, sent out a tweet w... More

Invisible
Superman
Enchanted
New Light
No Such Thing
Our Song
Tied Together with a Smile
Sparks Fly
Love on the Weekend
Everything has Changed
Breathe
Half of My Heart
Bonus
Back to December
Speak Now
Begin Again?
Forever and Always
This Love
Dear John
Daugthers
New Beginnings
Second Chances
Tomorrow
Second Chances
Dress (Tour Edition)
Tour Bloopers
Author's Note
Clarity
We are Never Getting Back Together
Better Than Revenge
Plane Rides
Breathe
Gravity
Gravity Part 2
Gravity Part 3
Gravity Part 4
Speak Now Release Part 1
Speak Now Release Part 2
All Too Well
Mistakes Part 1
Mistakes Part 2
Heartaches Part 1
Heartache Part 2
CPS Nightmare
Intensive Care
Funny Moments Part 1
Funny Moments Part 2
New Day
New Deals, Mistake, and CPS
Parents
Tryouts
Easter Eggs
Loving Him Was Red
Family Meeting
Authors Note
Wake-Up Call
Money Talks
Shopping
Decorations
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day Part 1
Christmas Day Part 2
December 26th
December 26th Part 2
Jet Rides
Dress Up
Dress Rehearsal Part 1
Dress Rehearsal Part 2
Dress Rehearsal Part 3
After Party
Plane Rides and Snowball Fights
Joining the Mile High Club
Singapore Part 1
Singapore Part 2
Singapore Part 3
Games
Shopping is Fun?
South Korea
Cooking Lessons
Tokyo Part 1
Tokyo Part 2
Dear Diary
Los Angeles Home
Welcome to LA Part 1
Welcome to LA Part 2
Welcome to LA Part 3
Welcome to LA Part 4
Welcome Home
Speak Now.. Help Now
Dear Diary
Surprises
Secrets
Connecticut Part 1
Connecticut Part 2
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Part 2
Connecticut Part 3
Skate Shop
Ice Rink Part 1
Ice Rink Part 2
Dinner
Connecticut Part 4
Mood Swings
House Hunting
The Game Part 1
The Locker Room
The Game Part 2
The Game Part 3
Free Skate
Dear Diary
New Home Part 1
New Home Part 2
The Day Before

Singapore Part 4

19 0 0
By dancinginthemoolight

– Taylor's POV –

That show was amazing. There was a technical issue in the sound system at one point but it was fixed really quickly. That was not too bad for the first show on a world tour. What was so great was the fans.

They came and showed out tonight. They were decked out in some of my merch from last tour as well as some of the outfits I had adorn. It was so fun to see their smiling faces. I wish there was a way to do more.

My favorite part was seeing Emmy and John (who was disguised) interaction with the fans. They seemed so excited to talk to them and even gave Emmy some glow-in-the-dark bracelets. Since then, Emmy wanted to dance so John moved around and got to where they could have some room and she could dance.

She honestly looked so adorable. Ashley did a fantastic job with her; however, I hope this doesn't give her a complex. We are not going to dress her up for every performance. I mean she can wear the dresses, but I am not about to spend 3 hours on her hair every day.

After the encore Emmy was asleep and John was changing into her pajamas when I got back to the dressing room.

I walked in and placed a kiss on his cheek making him turn.

"Fabolous job darling." He says getting up and walking over once he finished putting on Emmy's pajama pants.

I grin and place a kiss on his lips. "Are we ready to head out? I could really use some sleep." I say yawning in the process.

John nods his head, "Already ahead of you. I told Tree to have a car ready when you got done; we are all tired." He says placing a kiss on my neck before releasing me.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and we will go." I say walking into the bathroom.

Once inside I quickly lather up and wash my body as well as get the sweat out of my hair that has accumulated throughout the show. This takes awhile as I have a head full of thick curly locks that are refusing to work with me.

20 minutes later I am getting out and John is helping Tree pack up all of the dress changes for the show. When I come out he stops helping her and says 'goodbye' walking over to where I stand.

"Are we ready?"

I nod my head releasing a yawn again.

John grins and picks Emmy up and sets her on his hip before grabbing my own and leading me out to the car.

We quickly get in the car avoiding people and cameras and ride back to the hotel that we are staying at for the duration of our time in Singapore. I lean back into the seat and relax.

I wake up 20 minutes later when John shakes me awake, "Sorry Tay. We are at the hotel." He says placing a kiss on my cheek. "Let's go in and go to sleep."

I rub my eyes still not fully awake and follow him in and up to our room. Once there he lets me in where I head to the bed and immediately fall asleep as my head meets the pillow.

(Mature Content from Here Foreward)

I wake up the next morning to John walking around the room in his boxers trying to get our stuff into our bags. I lean on my side and watch as this continues with a grin on my face until a knock is heard on the door. I groan out, making John look over at me as I get out of bed.

I silently go to the door and open it as John slides on some sweat pants, to find Tree behind the door.

"Morning Taylor. We are here to get an Emmy. Remember your flight leaves around 4 and check out is by 12."

I nod my head walking back into the room where Tree follows me to get Emmy and her bag.

When she gets in she sees John without a shirt and looks him up and down. I step between them and give her a look to which she puts her hands up as if to say 'my bad'. I release a sigh, making John turn back to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks, placing a kiss on my cheek and wrapping his arms around my waste.

"Nothing." I respond leaning back into him.

After a few moments I pull out of his arms and walk over to Emmy kissing her head before handing her off to Tree with her bag.

"Call me if you need me or if she gets upset." I say placing a kiss on Emmy's head.

"I know. I have both of your numbers. We will be fine." She says before walking out of the room and down the hall. As she leaves the door slowly closes until I hear the soft click in the distance.

I turn back to the main area where John is trying to pack some of the stuff we bought in town the other day.

I walk over and place a kiss on his cheek causing him to smile and turn his head.

"Morning Tator, How are you doing?"

I lift up onto my toes and place a hungry kiss on his lips, "Better now that I am with you."

He stops what he is doing and turns, placing a kiss to my lips. "What is it you are wanting to do today?"

I grin and pace my lips on his own for a moment before kissing along his jaw to his neck. "I would really enjoy some alone time with you... Preferably in the bed... Without clothing..." I finish nibbling on his ear causing him to close his eyes and release a quiet grunt while gripping my hips tighter.

"Taylor.." he mutters, squeezing my hips with his hands.

I grin, placing my face in his neck and placing wet kisses where his neck meets his shoulder, making sure that I leave plenty of marks showing my possession.

"What John?"

He groans tilting his head where I have better access and sits on the side of the bed allowing me to climb into his lap straddling his waist. Once on his lap he lowers his hands from my hips to my butt before squeezing and massaging.

I release a quiet moan into his neck before pulling back away and looking into his hooded eyes.

"Now are you going to do anything?" I ask, placing quick kisses on his lips and across his face.

He smirks, pulling me closer to himself before he lays back on the bed pulling me down on top of himself with his legs still dangling off the edge.

He places his lips on my own before nibbling on my lip and sliding his tongue into my own mouth. I respond and allow him access but not without putting up a fight. Before long I take over and force him under my control. Well at least I try as when I finally win; he smirks into the kiss.

I slowly pull away from his lips and kiss down his neck. While there I ensure that I take plenty of time to darken the hickeys that I had already left this morning so that everyone can see them.

Before long I kiss down his chest to the rim of his pajama bottoms, where I silently slide my hand under his waist band to meet his member. While there I lean up and place multiple kisses on his lips.

When my hand touches his fully erect member he releases a soft grunt while chewing on his lip as if he is straining not to make any other sounds. I grin and use my second hand to slowly work his pants down past his member so that I have full access.

Once he was on full display he releases a groan, and shifts further on the bed while kicking the pants the rest of the way off. I smirk and follow him letting go of his member to get up off the bed and grab something John bought the other day.

I pull out the red silk strap and grin before walking back over. Once I climb on the bed John notices what I have in my hand and grins.

"I got that to use on you, not the other way around."

I place a kiss on his lips while bringing his hands above his head. "Well, it seems that I would like to use them on you. Are you going to complain?" I ask, while tying his hands to the headboard.

He grins, "Nope, I'm good for whatever you would like darling." He replies by shifting on the bed to get in a better position.

I finish tying his arms up and stand up off the bed looking at him lying on the bed and tied where he can not move. A smile spreads across my lips as I think about how vulnerable he is at this moment and how he wants me for himself.

As I stand there his eyes wander up and down my scantily dressed body before I slowly start to remove the one clothing that I have on. Once everything is off I climb back on top and slowly kiss his lips before moving down his chest to his groin.

When I get to his dick I slowly lick up the side causing a grunt to be released from John's lips along with a small thrust of his hip.

I place my hand on them and force them down before I continue to tease him with my lips and tongue.

Five minutes pass and I know he is close as his panting has gotten faster. I stop for a moment causing a whine to be released and a glare to stare down at me. After a few minutes I grind on him with my slick mound before using my hand to line him up and slide on.

As he slides in I release a moan as he releases one of his own. I remain still for a moment before I start moving slowly up and down his shaft. Bouncing my hips on his own.

Before long I am bouncing to my own rhythm moving on his member as he is releasing groans and pulling at the strap to free his hands. I lean over placing kisses up and down his neck and running my hands up his chest.

A few minutes pass and he lets out a long grunt before mumbling, "Tay, baby, I'm gonna."

I look down at him and continue moving my hips getting close to my own release. When I finally reach the pinnacle I ride my way though as both John and I release at the same time. Him loudly grunting while I release an uncontrolled moan.

As I ride out the sensations sending tingles all the way down to my feet. I fell forward onto his chest. His chest rises and falls underneath me as I relax and remain situated until my own heart rate slows.

However, even then I do not feel like moving. I remain sitting on top of him with him still buried inside for a good five minutes before he starts squirming.

"Tay, can you please remove this? I would very much like to touch you now."

I sit up and undo his restraints without disconnecting and then lay back down on his chest. Once I am settled back down his hands run up and down my sides leaving goosebumps as a trail. He also places kisses along my cheek and neck.

After a few minutes of us taking in each other and remaining intimate he slowly sit up causing me to groan.

"Noooooo," I say, pulling him back down. "I want to stay like this for longer."

He chuckles and sits up keeping me attached to himself.

"I am not going to force you to get off me baby." He says pulling me closer to his chest but keeping himself buried inside me.

After a minute I place a kiss on his cheek and lay my head back on his chest. Before long his member shrinks and plops out, no longer able to keep up. When this occurs I place a kiss on his cheek and move to his side.

He turns and places a kiss on my cheek before he shifts laying on his side facing me.

"Do you feel okay? Do you wanna cuddle more?" He asks as he uses his finger to push my hair behind my ear.

I shake my head, "No but I would love a warm bath before we have to check out."

He chuckles and places a kiss on my lips before climbing out of bed and walking over to the bathroom to run a bath. A minute or so passes and he comes back in and picks me up carrying me to the bathroom and into the bath before climbing in behind me himself.

The water reaches my chest when he leans forward and cuts the faucet off. After ensuring that the water had stopped he leans back and wraps his arms around my chest leaving kisses on my neck. Before long I release a quiet moan due to the immense pleasure.

Once this moan hits his ear I can feel the smirk in his relentless attack on my neck. He slowly reaches around my underwear and begins to massage my clit causing more moans to be released.

As he does this I lean back into his embrace and allow him full access, enjoying the attention he gives to my body. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 9 9
when you find out about a certain football player showing up at your tour you decide to reach out just because of all the dating rumors, but what if...
1.7K 370 18
✨️ONC 2023 Shortlisted✨️ 'And I knew then, with an earth-shattering certainty, that everything I'd worked for, strived for, suffered for, had just tu...
219K 8.7K 43
Taylor Swift and Emma Quinn had no business knowing eachother and probably would never have met if it wasn't for one wrong numbered text. Suddenly t...
12K 1K 10
"I thought you were supposed to be an amazing flirt. How come you only seem to annoy me?" "You actually believe the media?" _________________________...