FATE'S GAME | | BTS FF (18+)

By ishifictions

We all need to accept our fate More

CHARACTERS~
DISCLAIMER ~
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]

[35]

354 47 127
By ishifictions

TAEHYUNG

After my growl she didn't utter a single word, I can feel her gaze on me from time to time. She's confused which is normal but today I won't just sit back like a coward.

I realised something after hearing about the fact that she's going to be the lead actress with Jungkook after I stepped back and imagining them kissing boiled everything inside me.

And now I know I can't let her go. I can't see her even with jungkook. I don't care if he labels me as a betrayer but this time I'm not stepping back.

She loves me and I love her . End of discussion already.

Pressing the brakes of my car I removed the seatbelt and stepped out of my car, encircled around to the passenger seat and opened the door for her.

“What place is this? “ She asks while looking around the place. “Why are we at some abandoned park taehyung? “ I didn't answer anything, just took her wrist once again and we both walked inside this park owned by me.

“Are you seriously going to do that movie? “ Her head tilted in confusion, “of course it's a good opportunity. “ My fingers have already rolled up into fists. “Do you know who the lead actor is? “ She hummed . Now this is nerve wrecking.

“So you're ready to kiss somebody else. “ Frowning, she looks at me. “Huh? “ Not really able to comprehend my words. I took fast steps towards making her panick, she gasped when I held her arm.

“What are you doing ta–” I didn't let her finish her words by placing my lips onto her. I could feel her body getting stiff. And I was about to hold her waist but stumbled back when she pushed me really hard.

I frowned at her section but at the very next moment she slapped me, “What th—” My words vanished into the air when I saw a tear rolling down her cheek. “He–” I was about to step near her but she showed her index finger while glaring at me.

“Don't you dare. “

“What's wrong? “ She laughs, “What game is this taehyung? Why do you love to play with my feelings? “ I shook my head vigorously, god no she's misunderstanding me. But again who to blame when I was such a jerk to her.

“Please listen to me. “ Scoffing, she shook her head. “No no!! I don't want to get played by you. “  I walked closer to her but my heart clenched when she stepped back.

“Taehyung please be honest, Do you love me? “ She asks, crying helplessly. “More than anything. “ I could see the moment of pause in her expression, she didn't expect this answer. “Please don't play, just be honest. “

I took a deep breath. “You want me to be honest? “ She nods without thinking twice. “Then listen “

“Yes I love you. I'm in love with you Ishita, so much in love that it hurts here. “ I say while rubbing my hand against my chest.

“I did bad to you .I agree because of not being able to bring courage but now I'm not stepping back and will love you endlessly. “

Her lips trembled, “I still can't believe you actually love me. “

I chuckled and Hestitalty took a step towards her and this time she didn't step back which brought a sense of relief inside me.

“ Do you have any idea how much in love I'm with you? “ She takes a step closer. “You never shared “ I took a step closer to her as well.
“Then today listen to me , Life feels incomplete without you. “ I can clearly see her eyes getting glossy, we both took a step closer to each other. Now there's only a step distance between us. And without thinking I closed that distance.

“So?” I cupped her left cheek and she gazed at my face.

“What? “ She asks in a whisper.

“It's me and you now, right? “

She giggled making me confused but my breath hitched when she pulled me closer by my collar.

“If you kiss me now, there's no going back “ She murmurs while looking into my eyes, her voice soft , her breath fanning my face as she steps closer as if challenging me.

"There's no changing your mind.” She lifted her gaze and I could see the sincerity but a fear as well.

“You can't wake up tomorrow and tell me that we need more time. You're either all in, or you're out."

This time her voice isn't soft but cold and full of seriousness, and I know very well the reason behind her insecurity. It's all my past actions.

"I'm all in on you," I say, my throat tight. "Now and always."

And then I pull her in for a kiss.

The moment we pulled out of the kiss , she smiled brightly and I knew now she's all in for me. She trusts me and I'm gonna keep that . She immediately hugged me and this feeling and warmth feels so unreal.

“I still can't believe I'm in your arms right now, it feels like a dream. “ I chuckled while pulling her even more closer when I knew our bodies were pressed against each other without any space. She rests her head on my chest.

“Still I just can't believe it, if it's a dream I don't wanna wake up. “ This woman. “Should I pinch you? “ She lifts her head a little, still her arms encircled around me.

“Should I slap you instead? “ I laughed, “of course you can. “ Her eyes widened. “You would take a slap from me. “

“I would take anything when it comes from you . “  Now I'm enjoying this . The blushing mess which she always becomes around me is back once again.

Shit. Rain.

I was about to take her arm and run back to our car but she held my wrist. “How about a dance Mr Boyfriend? “ She asks with a teasing grin and I already love the girlfriend version of Ishita.

Well my Ishita.

She is mine now .

She rests her right hand on my shoulder and another one holding mine, the rain never felt so cosy before or maybe it's because it was never with her before.

She smiled while moving her body slowly with me.

“Taehyung! “ She says.

“Well yes Treasure “ Her movement stops, turning to me she frowns, “Treasure? “ I hummed while gazing at her beautiful face.

“Yes Treasure!! Beautiful,rare,eye-catching and hard to find.”

“That's how you see me?” She asks with a small grin, not really believing my words. “That's exactly how I see you.”I agreed, her eyes widened, lips twitching to form words but she's speechless. A shy grin appears on my face on realising I just made her speechless, why do I feel so euphoric?

All of a sudden she hugged me. “Oh god how am I going to survive? “ I frowned at her words and, detaching from the hug, cupped her face.

“What's wrong? “ I ask while wiping her tears. “You'll be my death if you're going to be so sweet, my heart literally skipped a whole Taylor Swift song. “

I laughed hearing her words but again it makes me feel happy that I'm the reason behind her happiness.

“I have an offer. Treasure. “  She stops but I move my steps a little not really wanting to stop dancing with her. “What offer? “

“How about giving us a day, we'll go somewhere and do anything we want. “ She smiled and I already got the hint about her answer .

“Why not? “ Well I knew it.

We sat inside the car, I pulled out my jacket from the back seat and passed it to her. “Wear it, I don't want you to catch a cold. “ She smiles. “What about you, you're drenched as well? “ She asks while looking at me all worried.

“I have a great source of warmth for me. “  She frowns while wearing my jacket. “What is it? “

I smirked while facing her.

“How about a long drive somewhere with you on my lap Hugging me while I'm driving? “ She gasped.

“Isn't that risky? “

“Still romantic enough to take the risk” She smiled and immediately raised herself to come over my lap.

“Do tell me if you feel uncomfortable? “ I clicked my tongue and pecked her head.

“Your arms are the most comfortable place I could ever be in. “

She smiled shyly and hid her face in my chest. I ignited the engine and finally drove to a place where it's all about us.

ISHITA

I wiggled in my sleep while feeling a tap on my face, “Hey wake up “ Slowly opening my eyes I smiled when he showed his boxy smile to me. “Well morning Treasure. “

This nickname would-be death of me.

I stepped out of the car and Taehyung struggled to move his leg and now I feel bad for falling asleep in his arms. His body must be numb. “I fee–"

“I'll be okay in a few minutes, don't be sorry. “ He cut me off and finally stepped out of the car . I finally looked around and I guess we're in the countryside. “Do you like it? “ I hummed while inhaling the fresh air.

“Let's go. “ He takes my hand and starts walking. “ How about we buy something to wear, our clothes don't look clean at all? “ I nod vigorously while gazing down at my white pants which have a lot of stains of mud.

We bowed to the old lady present at the clothing shop. We both looked around for clothes . I found a dress with floral print, it's pretty, let me try this.

I went inside the changing room and got back wearing the dress I chose. “How is it? “ I asked while stepping out of the change room . Taehyung turned and showed me ok sign while saying, “Perfect “

Both of us were finally done with changing the clothes, now we were on our way to have street food. “Honestly I'm a lot hungry “ He smiles while swinging our intertwined hands. “Then eat a lot. “

“Woah grapes, I love it, let's buy them. “ I ran to the fruit seller, he walked behind me. I tried the grape “Woah they're really sweet “ I said to him who looked at the grape.

“Here “ I brought my hand holding the grape near his mouth, he took it but intentionally brushed his lips on my fingers which made me gasp. I stared at him with wide eyes but seeing the grin I couldn't help but smile shyly. He's a mischievous kinda boyfriend, not that I'm complaining.

After filling our stomach with every kind of street food, both of us walked away a little to the outer area. This is beautiful. My eyes noticed the couple's bicycle kept at the corner. “Do you want to ride it?”

I gave a quick nod, smiling. He dragged me to the bicycle and asked the renter about it. Both of us sat on the bicycle and started riding it around. I was in the front seat and he was in the back.

We giggled, took some selfies and enjoyed a lot roaming around. I never knew this would be so fun.

𓆩𓆪

It's finally dark now, both of us are sitting on a little high cliff. We both watched the sunset together. The sunset never looked so pretty but with my arms encircled around his biceps and head resting on his shoulder , I think everything around the world would look prettiest to me.

I turned to look back and smiled seeing the barbeque and everything he arranged, the dinner was absolutely amazing.

“Here” I looked up and a wide smile took over my face again when I saw the firecracker, I stood up all excited.

“When did you even prepare all this? “ He made his infamous tata face and shrugged his shoulders. “Well I have my ways. “

“Your ways? “ He hummed. “Why do I feel like my boyfriend has a side which no one knows about? “ He laughed but I gasped when all of a sudden he pulled me towards him while catching my waist.

“Well there's a side of me which no one knows about but you will “ I smiled playfully while placing my hands around his neck. “What side?“ He leans a bit. “The side of me being in love. “ And here my heart again skipped the whole Taylor Swift song. How does he manage to have this effect on me?

“I love you taehyung “ His eyes sparkled, and the look on his face is something I have never seen. The look of love. He's in love with me I'm sure, cause I can feel it.

“I love you, treasure. “ I smiled , he leaned and all of a sudden pecked my lips making me pause my movement and being all shy I covered my face. He chuckled and pecked my hands covering my face and then my neck making me feel ticklish.

“Yah!! It tickles” He smiles. “It does?“
I hummed and he once again kissed me on the neck but this time a little longer and I felt a whole jolt of electricity. “Then I guess it's my thing and my only right. “

I didn't say anything, just pushed him a little. “Enough talk, it's firecracker time. “ He nods while giggling. “Hey can you take my picture? “ He nods while pulling out his phone. “This boyfriend is at your service Mam”

I laughed when I saw him bowing to me like the royals do .

We clicked a lot of pictures and then finally sat down, he wrapped his arms around me while I leaned back to his chest sitting between his legs. I looked above the sky. “Sky gazing has never been this special but I enjoy it with you. “

He pulled me a little closer and hummed.

“Well tae! “

“Yes treasure”

“When did you end up loving me? “ He chuckles. “You have no idea but I got obsessed with you the moment I saw you. “ I turned my face to look at him, my eyes widened. “What? “ I shook my head. “It's just the man who can get anyone head over heels for him, is obsessed with me? This is something I need time to process. “

He giggled and kissed my head. “Oh girl, you've no idea what this man can do for you? I'm all on my knees for you. “ Heat rushed to my face and I could already sense him staring at me. “ Well we'll do that as well. “ My eyes widened and I'm sure my face is burning.

“You want it with me? “ I asked with some hesitation. “Of course, I mean, which man obsessed with his woman wouldn't want to do sex? “ I didn't say anything, something was bothering me already. I felt him sighing and he turned me and my eyes widened when he pulled me on his lap. “It's isn't about lust treasure, it's like every man wants to experience their best moment with the woman they love and you're that to me, it's also love making so I don't want to fuck but love you. “

My lips puckered a little, I want to say something but I'm speechless, this man never fails to flutter my heart. I just simply placed my lips onto him and without waiting for a second he pulled me closer and kissed me back.

The silent confessions through this kiss was enough for both of us.

𓆩𓆪

Finally we were back to Seoul, we were right now in the basement parking of my apartment. I was standing while holding his hand and who just like me doesn't want this night to end. “I guess it's time to say goodnight. “

I gave him a nod with a pout, and chuckling he pulled me towards him by the hand he was holding. “Good night treasure!! “ I smiled and he gave me a peck on my lips.

“Good night and do call me when you reach home “ He hummed while pushing the hair strand behind my ear. “Walk inside I'll watch you go inside. “ I nodded and walked inside my building after waving him goodbye.

I was in front of my door and was about to enter the passcode but gasped hearing. “Where were you the whole day? “ I looked back while my hands were already on my chest as it really scared me.

“Jungkook what the heck! Who comes out like that all of a sudden?“

.・。.・゜✭・

Hope you enjoyed the most awaited chapter!!

Was it worth waiting?

Favourite line or moment of yours from today's chapter?

Vote and comment🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1K 15
"I find it funny How I fell in love with you While hating myself"
19.4K 1.4K 23
Can we live the way we want? or at least give a chance to be able to feel life like that ðŸĶĒ
7.1K 327 31
ðŸ–ĪðŸ–ĪðŸ–ĪðŸ–ĪðŸ–ĪðŸ–ĪðŸ–Ī 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
13.8K 287 21
requests are open !