Dear John...

By dancinginthemoolight

Taylor Allison Swift is a rising star in country music. When her idol, John Clayton Mayer, sent out a tweet w... More

Invisible
Superman
Enchanted
New Light
No Such Thing
Our Song
Tied Together with a Smile
Sparks Fly
Love on the Weekend
Everything has Changed
Breathe
Half of My Heart
Bonus
Back to December
Speak Now
Begin Again?
Forever and Always
This Love
Dear John
Daugthers
New Beginnings
Second Chances
Tomorrow
Second Chances
Dress (Tour Edition)
Tour Bloopers
Author's Note
Clarity
We are Never Getting Back Together
Better Than Revenge
Plane Rides
Breathe
Gravity
Gravity Part 2
Gravity Part 3
Gravity Part 4
Speak Now Release Part 1
Speak Now Release Part 2
All Too Well
Mistakes Part 1
Mistakes Part 2
Heartaches Part 1
Heartache Part 2
CPS Nightmare
Intensive Care
Funny Moments Part 1
Funny Moments Part 2
New Day
New Deals, Mistake, and CPS
Parents
Tryouts
Easter Eggs
Loving Him Was Red
Family Meeting
Authors Note
Wake-Up Call
Money Talks
Shopping
Decorations
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day Part 1
Christmas Day Part 2
December 26th
December 26th Part 2
Jet Rides
Dress Up
Dress Rehearsal Part 1
Dress Rehearsal Part 2
Dress Rehearsal Part 3
Plane Rides and Snowball Fights
Joining the Mile High Club
Singapore Part 1
Singapore Part 2
Singapore Part 3
Singapore Part 4
Games
Shopping is Fun?
South Korea
Cooking Lessons
Tokyo Part 1
Tokyo Part 2
Dear Diary
Los Angeles Home
Welcome to LA Part 1
Welcome to LA Part 2
Welcome to LA Part 3
Welcome to LA Part 4
Welcome Home
Speak Now.. Help Now
Dear Diary
Surprises
Secrets
Connecticut Part 1
Connecticut Part 2
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Part 2
Connecticut Part 3
Skate Shop
Ice Rink Part 1
Ice Rink Part 2
Dinner
Connecticut Part 4
Mood Swings
House Hunting
The Game Part 1
The Locker Room
The Game Part 2
The Game Part 3
Free Skate
Dear Diary
New Home Part 1
New Home Part 2
The Day Before
The Day Before Part 2
Disney Trip
22nd Birthday
December 14th

After Party

16 0 1
By dancinginthemoolight

We soon arrive at the party, and we dance for a while to random songs that are playing. During these songs I am all over John grinding into him and making sure his hands were on me. As the party progress, I drink a few too many drinks. As the clock hit midnight I was drunk and John took the last drink out of my hand.

"Okay, it is time to go Taylor." He says placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Noooooooooo. One more song?" I slur out giving him doe eyes.

"No Taylor, we need to head home." He says, grabbing my wrists and pulling me towards the exit.

Once outside he gets the valet to grab the car as he watches me sway to the music in my head. "Tay, you are going to make yourself sick." He says, Grabbing my arms and preventing me from swaying.

I shake my head 'no' but instantly regret it as bile raises up my throat and I puke on his new shoes.

I look up at him with a sly grin to which he sighs and carefully removes the sneakers. Throwing them in a garbage bag (that came from the valet that felt sorry for him) and into the trunk of the car that just pulled up.

I smile and head to the driver's seat when John says, "No driving for you. Passenger seat." He points on the other side to which I head stumbling over my own two feet along the way. While walking around John follows and catches me as I trip and fall, and proceeds to help me in my seat and buckle up.

After ensuring I am buckled he walks around and gets in the car driving off to our apartment. While we drive I feel sick a couple of times so John pulls over and I puke out the side of the car before he continues on the drive.

Everytime this happens though John rubs my back and hands me a water bottle to rinse my mouth out before he continues.

After a 30 minute drive, which should have been 15, he pulls into the parking garage and helps me out of the car. Once we get up stairs and walk in, he closes and locks the door.

As we reach the bedroom I remember our deal from earlier and pin him to the door.

"I forgot. You get to take my dress off tonight and we get to have fun." I say, still slurring my words.

John sighs, and places a kiss on my lips, "How about a rain check?" He asks.

I look into his eyes and start crying. "You don't love me!" I yell falling to the ground throwing a tantrum.

John bends down and picks me up, "Taylor, stop! I love you to death! That is why I am not going to have sex with you right now!" He yells, getting frustrated.

I stop crying and blink looking at his eyes, "Why not?" I ask, sounding like a toddler.

He moves the hair in my face behind my ear, "Because I am not going to do it with you when you are so intoxicated that you won't remember what happened in the morning." He said, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Now we can talk about this again tomorrow, but let's get you in the shower and cleaned up."

He carefully guides me up and to the shower where he helps me in and undoes my dress making it fall to the floor. He then pulls his own clothes off and we both get in the shower. I stand still under the water as John washes my head with his skilled fingers massaging my scalp. I moan at the feeling.

A few minutes pass and he grabs the loofah and quickly washes my body before his own. I go to help him but he stops me and kisses my cheek. Soon after we are getting out of the shower and I am wrapped in a towel as John heads to the closet. When he comes back he has his own pajamas on and a shirt and underwear for me.

I look at them and sigh, "You could have at least got the cute ones." I say before pulling on the granny panties followed by his shirt.

He watches and then carries me to bed. "Stay here. I will be back in a minute." He says leaving to the kitchen. I pout and grab my phone off the nightstand and text Tree,

(A.N.- Translations in parentheses)

Taylor - Treeeeeeeee!

Tree- John, What's up?

Taylor - Nu, iz waylur.

Tree - Taylor?

Taylor - Gohn wont hafw the sexc wirh me!!! (John won't have the sex with me!)

Tree - Umm.....

Taylor - y wont he doos its wizh me (Why won't he do it with me?)

Taylor - dows hez nut loves me enyore? (Does he not love me anymore?)

Tree - Are you drunk?

Taylor - Wazs drunk ant wa do that habe to doooo wit JOAN NOT HAZING THE FUN TINES WIG ME?! (What's drunk and what does that have to do with JOHN NOT HAVING THE FUN TIME WITH ME!)

Tree - You are, so going to regret this in the morning. Goodnight Taylor.

Taylor - You rnot anzerig e! (You're not answering me!)

Taylor - Tere? (Tree?)

Taylor - TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!v (TREEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!)

John walks back in and sees me on the phone and takes it looking at what I did. After a moment he chuckles and sets it to the side.

"How about this?" I sit up ready for the proposition, "If you be a good girl and take your medicine and go to sleep. I will have 'the sex' with you in the morning. Okay?"

I nod my head and take the medicine from his hand before downing it and the bottle of water and going to sleep.

The last thing I see is John turn off the lights and feel him lay down in bed.

The next morning I wake up with a massive headache and roll over to see John is not in bed. I sit up and immediately run to the bathroom and puke. I then head back to bed and see the Advil and water on the nightstand and quickly take it.

After a few minutes of figuring my life out and letting my stomach settle I head downstairs to where I smell food. I get down there and see food on the bar ready to eat. When I sit down John turns around and greets me, "Good morning beautiful."

I just groan when I hear his chipper voice to which he laughs. I lay my head down and he hands me some toast.

"Eat this, it will make you feel better." I nod my head and nibble on the toast as John sits down and eats his plate. He quickly finishes and begins cleaning the dishes, as I nibble on the different foods.

About an hour passes and I begin to feel better and sit on the couch next to John who is on his phone laughing and texting someone. I get curious and look over his shoulder to see him texting Steve about something I did last night on his phone.

This caused me to immediately sit up and snatch the phone out of his hand and go into his photos to see what I did. I then find a few photos that should be censored and permanently deleted.

I quickly delete the photos from existence, making John take back the photo and pout. He tries to restore the photos and ultimately fails.

"Is there anything else I should know about?" I ask.

John quickly replies while avoiding eye contact, "Nope."

I proceed to let out a sigh of relief knowing that I am now in the clear and my dignity has been saved.

I lean back into John who is once again on his phone texting Steve with a chuckle escaping every now and then. I sigh and turn the TV on for a minute before chaos ensues and I have to pack my bag. I remain like this for about an hour before the doorbell rings and I get the door.

I open it and Emmy runs into my arms. "Mama!" I bend down and pick her up.

"Hey baby girl, are you ready?" I ask.

She shakes her head no. "I need clothes"

I nod my head and set her down to run off and up the stairs as I do this Steve heads over to John who is sitting on the couch watching a game and waiting on the washer to get done.

I smile and walk upstairs to start packing my own bag. When I get up there with Tree she looks around the room.

"I thought it would be worse." She says looking around

I raise my eyebrow at her, "What do you mean?"

"I mean after you texted me last night. I thought your room would be a disaster area." She finishes picking up a few pieces of clothing I threw around.

I look at her, "What do you mean I texted you?" I ask, going through my own phone and seeing no messages.

She looks over, "You messaged me from John's phone while you were drunk last night."

I go pale and run out the room and down stairs to John who is showing Steve something on his phone.

"JOHN CLAYTON MAYER! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yell running across the room jumping onto him trying to get his phone. He locks it and hands it off to Steve as he grabs my hands and holds them above my head.

"Now that's not nice, little girl. I think you should learn some manners." He says with a smirk.

"Delete them."

"Delete what, baby doll?" He asks.

"You know what John."

"I seem to be confused. Can you remind me?" He says releasing my hand and placing his own on my hips.

"John delete the texts." I say kissing his cheek.

"You haven't even seen them. How do you know they are so bad?" He questions and kisses my cheek.

I sigh, "Please?" I ask.

He sighs and gets his phone back. "I am not deleting them, but I will show you what you did.

He opens the phone and pulls up the text messages and I read them. When I get done I delete the texts and hand the phone back.

He shakes his head. "I'm glad I saved those somewhere else."

My eyes go wide, "John!"

"What? They are somewhere only I can access for my own amusement."He says, placing a kiss on my cheek.

I sigh giving up knowing he probably has them saved in 10-12 different places before letting me see his phone.

He kisses my cheek. "Now Taylor, we need to pack Tree and Steve said our jet is planning to leave at 4 this afternoon for a 21 hour ride with 2 stops to refuel. We won't even get there till the day after tomorrow with all the time changes."

I get up and trudge my way back up the stairs to pack my bags. I manage to pack my stuff into two bags and when I am done John comes up the stairs with his new sneakers wet in his hands.

I ignore him and go to check on Emmy who has packed all of her dresses in one suitcase and is sitting on it trying to get it to close. I chuckle and walk over.

"I got it baby." I say as I zip the suitcase and grab some of her pull-ups from the drawer.

After that I go to change and John walks in kissing my cheek. "I'm done, did you get that box of pull-ups from the closet?" He asks walking by to grab his toothbrush off the counter.

"No, we need to grab that, and probably some regular diapers just in case. But I think we are ready to start using the pull ups." I say brushing my hair and changing into my clothes for the ride.

"I can see that. We can try and see what happens. If it doesn't work we will have the others as a backup. However, she has been fine over the last few days. She has told me when she had to go potty. I just hope the change in schedule messes her up badly." John said, placing a kiss on my cheek.

I smile and place a kiss on his cheek before exiting the bathroom and carrying my bags down stairs. A few minutes later John comes down with his own bags and kisses Emmy on the forehead.

He sets down the bags and runs back upstairs to grab Emmy's little suitcase with her toys as well as hers with her clothes and the extra box of pull-ups.

When he gets down stairs, he helps Emmy put on her bookbag with her colors and hand her the handle to her Minnie Mouse mini suitcase. Before he picks up the other ones and the pampers with the help of Steve.

Soon enough Tree is locking up the apartment and we are on our way to the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1K 10
"I thought you were supposed to be an amazing flirt. How come you only seem to annoy me?" "You actually believe the media?" _________________________...
137K 4.4K 51
When Taylor fell in love, she always fell hard. The public opinions have criticized her on her short lived relationships which influenced her to no l...
12.8K 470 30
Superstar Alison Short and Quarterback Trevor Baker were destined to be from the start... Alison had everything it seemed she had adoring fans she ha...
789K 24.9K 42
sequel to DELICATE I know that you're scared because I'm so open In which famous English actress Kaia Browne is now in a serious relationship with i...