FATE'S GAME | | BTS FF (18+)

By ishifictions

We all need to accept our fate More

CHARACTERS~
DISCLAIMER ~
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]

[26]

355 45 90
By ishifictions

[26]

ISHITA

I heard a thud sound, slowly opening my eyes. I noticed the creepy man lying on the floor groaning while helping his jaw as if someone punched him. "Hey are you okay? " Lifting my gaze to the voice, my eyes widened when I saw the one who punched him was none other than Eunwoo.

I gave him a small nod, my hands were trembling and my heart was like it would come out of my chest at any moment. A sense of warmth and safe feeling took me over when I felt someone holding my hand. "Listen breathe " I looked at him and realised I was actually having a panic attack. He motioned me to take a deep breath. I followed him taking slow deep breaths and finally I was back to normal.

"Here come stand up " He forwarded his hand to help me stand. Taking his hand I stood up and bowed to him. "Thank you " He shook his hand and then glared at the sweeper. He was about to throw one more punch but I held him back. "Let's not deal with punches, just call the cops " He looked at me and sighed.

"But he does deserve punches " I stared at his knuckles which were bruised as well. Just because of me, why would I let someone else hurt themselves? "What is happening here? " We turned and saw Miss Sneha standing a few steps with her arms crossed . She looks at the sweeper and then to us. I have never seen a serious woman like her . "Mam see they pu-punched me for no reason. " My eyes widened in disbelief hearing this man.

"I've never seen trash talk before, " Eunwoo said with gritted teeth and immediately launched a punch on his jaw. Everyone gasped. "Mr Cha!" Miss Sneha yelled as he was about to punch him once again. "Just tell me the matter without use of violence" Eunwoo stood straight while glaring at the man. "This man Harassed Ishita . " Miss Sneha turned her gaze from him to me, "Is he speaking the truth? " I gave her a nod.

"WHAT? " Oh no please not Jin oppa. And the next second the sweeper landed on the floor with a hard kick on his abdomen. Oppa hovered over him to lend a few punches but I was quick enough to stop him. "Ple-please please oppa you will be in tr-trouble " Watching my teary eyes made him leave his grip on the collar of the sweeper.

"Miss Song please call the Cops " Miss Sneha said to her assistant. "And I request you all to come into my office. "

Miss Sneha passed me a glass of water. " I highly apologise for what happened to Miss Choudhary! " She apologised to oppa who was fuming in anger. " As an apology, can you cancel the show? " Jin oppa requests, "Look Mr Kim show will air today itself, there's no change in schedule" Oppa scoffed in disbelief.

"Look at her bandaged hand then to her face, does she look in any condition to interview for now? " I immediately looked down the moment my gaze met with her, she is kind of intimidating even for a woman. " Miss Choudhary you have a five minute break " With that she stood up and left the office. "She must be kidding" Jin oppa mumbles in disbelief and follows her out of the office.

Why do I always end up creating trouble? I sighed . "This way you're just hurting yourself. " My head turned to the voice and I found Eunwoo still sitting beside me. He took my hand and shook his head and then I realised I was again scratching the tip of my nails because of getting anxious. "Looking at you, I'm sure you must be blaming yourself inside your head but it's not your fault okay. " I sighed. "What do you do when you're sad? "

"Honestly I just get inside my blanket and try to sleep. " He chuckles. "Anything else besides it " Well giving it a thought there's only one thing that came into my head. "I eat ice cream. " He nodded and stood up. "Okay let's go" I looked at the wall clock. "I still have two mi-" He cut me off by grabbing my hand. "We're not doing the show today, I'll talk to Miss Sneha. " My eyes widened and I vigorously shook my head, panicking about the consequences of her anger.

"She's the devil, n-" He chuckles. "That devil is my cousin so I'll just complain to her mother and she'll not move a single finger. " I was shocked to know Miss Sneha is the cousin of eunwoo? "Who gets scared of their mother? " He looks at me , "Are you not? " I shook my head , "I am not even scared of Papa " He laughs. "I see the one and only princess of the house "

He took my hand and we talked out of the office. "Well Sneha Noona is not scared of her mother, it's just she only listens to her. " My lips formed O hearing him.We walked out of the SBS building and I was shocked to find an ice cream parlour just beside the building. How did I miss this?

𓆩𓆪

We were sitting inside his car and eating ice cream. To us it was the best safe place to not get noticed by the public. "So how do you know me? " I asked a really silly question but I just don't like this awkwardness. "Well I watched your show " My smile widened. "You did?"

He hummed while taking a bite from his ice cream cone. "Well it's a great show. " I nod. "No it's just the last time I had Felix as my guest and he refused to let me know but he did have an idea about the show. " He scoffed. "That must be instructions from his company to avoid any kind of rumours, ishita trust me you're getting a lot popular. " I hummed and looked down remembering the members, just because of this popularity I got bullied in the first place.

"Ready for the finale? " I gave him a bittersweet smile. "I'm actually debuting as a solo " He gasped. "What? " Sighing, I told him everything. "It's a good decision, they don't deserve you. " I didn't say anything, just nod. "So that bandage is also because of them. '' Biting my lower lip I gave him a nod not really wanting to shed tears in front of the person I met for the first time.

I looked down to my lap when he placed a box of tissues, "I'll be out, I know it's hard for you as well. " With that he stepped out of the car and I couldn't hold myself back.

SEOKJIN

I still cannot believe this woman. With fast steps I marched towards her and immediately pinned her against the wall. She gasped because of my actions. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING MR KIM? " She shouts, "How can you tell her to take a five minute break? Aren't you a woman as well? "

She glared at me and pushed me. "Look Mr Kim I'm sorry for what happened to her but sending her home isn't the best solution . " I looked at her in disbelief. "For your mere show, do you want her to see trembling? " She sighed and looked at the time on her watch now that is pissing me off.

"Mr Kim, if she goes back home then she'll get reminded about it again and again so it's better if she stays engaged in work. " Her words did make sense. "Also she has to learn to fight, she will encounter such garbage a lot. " With that she tapped her watch. "You have already wasted my five minutes so now I request you to not come to my set with her. " With that she walked away.

My eyes widened. Shit!! It wasn't not supposed to be this.

JUNGKOOK

There was only a single source of light coming from the window not really able to cover this dark basement.

"Who the hell are you? " I smirked behind my hearing these bitches screaming and cursing. "Someone who you might not wanna meet after today " They stopped the moment I spoke, the voice changer will help me not get caught.

I took a seat in front of the three girls tied with ropes, "W.. Who are you? What did we even do? " I scoffed at hearing yera. "Are you seriously asking me? What did you do yera today? " She is confused.

"Didn't you burn the hand of Ishita intentionally? " Her eyes widened . "So are you the bastard who burnt my car? " I thought she'll show some regret but here she's questioning me about something I didn't even do. "I don't really know who burnt your car, cause I am not a sweet person to give warning. " My attention went to Seyeon when she started speaking.

"I.. It was her who spilled coffee on her, not us please l.. Leave us. " I laughed at her excuse. "I guess you forgot but you both have already done enough so this really doesn't matter, three of you will feel the pain she felt. " Their bodies trembled, I can see sweat beads forming on their forehead. Clearly fear of me and I love when people know the man they should fear and not mess with.

"P.. Please I b.. Beg you I will apologise to her " I shook my head and stood up to fist some of her hair and made her look at me, even though in this darkness she can't see my face but I know her lips are trembling and she gulped way too loud. "I don't really like the concept of forgiving and apologising, so not really sorry dear " Pushing her I stood straight.

"Bring the cups in. " I ordered my man to stand a few steps back from me. He immediately brought hot coffee and with a smirk I spilled it slowly onto their hand, hearing the moan of pain. " I hope now you'll think thousands of times before messing with my woman. "

I turned to the man standing behind me. "Make them reach their dorms without anyone's notice " Turning back I faced these pathetic ladies "If you utter a single word about today, next time I'll dip your bodies inside burning hot water. " They were breathing heavily but still spoke "w.we will not please" With a smirk I left the abandoned building.

𓆩𓆪

Pulling breaks in front of the SBS, I stepped out of the car to pick up my love. I hope by helping her, I get close, well I'm already close to her but I want her to take me as a lover not as a friend.

Walking inside the building I looked around to spot her or hyung any one of them. They must be free by this time. I was about to pass by but my steps halted when I saw her giggling with eunwoo. Turning I looked at them but my eyes widened the moment I heard Eunwoo, " Hey if you don't mind let's exchange numbers " She nodded with a smile.

Eunwoo was about to pass her phone but I was quick enough to bump into him and the phone fell down. Both of them gasped. "What t--jungkook? " I gave him a smile. "I'm really sorry eunwoo-ah I just got excited and jumped on you. " I said while looking at his phone.

He sighs and picks up his phone and sees the screen crack. "It was new. " I'll buy you new, don't worry. "

I turned to Ishita and damn she looks so pretty, I don't wanna turn away my gaze but she'll think of me as a creep. " Ishita we need to go somewhere so pick up your belongings and here take the keys, I'll be there in a minute. " She looks at me confused.

"We had plans to go somewhere? " I gave her a quick nod. "Tomorrow is a press conference so we need to buy a dress for that and also for the MV as well. " Without saying anything she just took the key and walked away .

I looked at Eunwoo who was watching her back with a smile on his face. " Hey, turn your gaze away from her. " He looks at me with a frown. "Are you both dating? " I looked at him in disbelief. "Bro who dates? " Taking a pause to look at her, I again faced him. "I'm gonna marry her. " He chuckled. "So how about I date h- ahhh!!! " I immediately cut off his words by head locking him.

"Hey hey sorry, I was just kidding " He says while tapping my hand to free himself from my grip . "Oh my god you're damn serious "

"Of course I am. " He shook his head, "Well can't blame you, she is charming. " I glared at him. "There are a lot of charming actresses, go to them, she belongs to me. " He laughed. "Why are you so insecure? Jeon Jungkook is insecure, " I signed. "That girl is crazy about you. That's the ready I'm insecure okay and love makes humans do things which they never thought they would do.

"Anyways can you not cancel today's plan of shopping? " His words made me confused. "Why? " He looks hesitant to speak. "Just do it she must be tired. " I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Look Eunwoo, do you really think I can't find out the truth in some other way? " He sighed and told me everything about a bastard touching her.

" WHERE IS HE? " His eyes widened and he looked around, panicked and bowed to everyone. "Jungkook pl-please control. " I run my hand through my hair in frustration. "I'm not lea-"

"Blood shedding is not always the solution " I glared at him. "Look if it's about her I don't mind sucking every drop of blood out of his body. " He closed his eyes , totally done with my behaviour but I'm crazy for her. I can't see tears in her eyes.

𓆩𓆪

Hobbing inside the car I looked at her and she gave him a little smile. "Did something happen today? " She immediately shook her head but didn't know I noticed her every action. She's tapping her feet and not meeting gaze so obviously it's a lie. I am not really happy about the fact she didn't feel comfortable sharing her problems with me.

I want her to feel safe around me.

"I need to make a call " She nodded and I stepped out of the car.

Me : Hyung!! Just call the man in a police station and kill a person.

Hyung : Jungkook no!!

Me : Look Hyung!! I don't really like to remind you again and again but the position you're at is mine, it won't take me seconds to ask dad.

Hyung : You are a jerk.

Me : I know that very well, again don't ever question me just do what I say.

I hung up the call and sat back inside the car.

ISHITA

We reached the mall and right now I was looking at the dresses. "Why backless? " Jungkook turns to look at me. " The stylist told me to " I bit my lower lip. "You don't want to wear it. " I nodded. "But the performance we did together , it also had backless dress "

"It's actually kinda revealing from the side waist as well. " He frowns in confusion. "If you don't want to then no one will force you. " I gave him a smile and picked up another dress which had a zipper. "I'll try on these" He showed me thumbs while taking a seat on the couch placed in the showroom.

I was inside the changing room trying on the new dresses for my MV. I need to select the outfit. But this zipper is not working at all. "Manager Sam!! " I called out for her but got no response.

"Hey, is there anyone? " "Any female staff? " No response what the heck? Where did everyone go? "Hey are you okay? " My breath hitched the moment I saw the person walking in. I turned my exposed back and looked at him with wide eyes. He immediately looked down. "I.. I am sorry, you were yelling so I just got worried and barged in without thinking"

"Wh.. Where is Manager Sam? " He looked up but then immediately looked down, "She actually went to buy makeup products " I hummed. "What about female staff? "

"They're not there as well. " He turns, "if you don't mind can I help you? " Should I say yes? I mean he isn't gonna behave like a pervert right? "Okay " I turned and stared at him walking towards me from the mirror. He wasn't looking anywhere but my eyes. Slowly his hand brushed my exposed back. I hate to admit this but his touch always gives me a sensation of warmth , not anymore excitement but warmth.

"Were you insecure of that Mark on your side waist? " He asks while stepping back as he pulls the zipper. I gave him a nod. " It's my birthMark. '' Lifting his hand he moved, combed my hair through his fingers and then smiled. "You shouldn't be insecure about something which is a sign of your birth. "

"It's black patch which looks so odd on the ba-" Placing his finger on my lips he shushed me. "You have no idea how blessed I feel that you took birth on this earth, so that birthMark is absolutely something to be praised. " Sometimes his words really confuses me. I shook my head pushing him aside and walked out of the changing room.

𓆩𓆪

Finally we were finished with the shopping. Jungkook pulled his car in front of my dorm. Both of us stepped out and I turned to thank him for the day but before that I noticed my ex members walking out of the dorm .

"What happened to their hand ? " I noticed all three of them have their hands bandaged just like mine. "They must be thinking, you'll get viral for having bandaged arm so they must be copying. " I laughed at the words of jungkook. But at the same time confused to see them walking weirdly as if they're scared of something.

.・✫・゜・。.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Vote and comment 💗

THE PROMO!!

"WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER IN THERE? " I just couldn't hold myself back from bursting in on her. What does she think of herself? How can she just jump there to save me? The bruises on her face are making me feel like someone is twisting my heart inside my body.

Hearing her silence just made me more angry, here I can't stop blaming myself and she's not even saying anything. Grabbing her by shoulder I made her look at me.

"JUST ANSWER ME WHY DID Y-"

"I COULD'VE DIED THEN AND THERE BUT ALL I THOUGHT ABOUT WAS YOU!! "

"WHY? " I was so frustrated about the fact why she is acting so selfless.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! "

Bye ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 232 9
A namjin fanfiction A hate to love story
75.3K 7.1K 48
"Are you really going to say no to a virgin dying boy's bucket list?"
140 8 3
A story about the burden of falling in love, when that love wasn't meant to be yours in the first place
1.7K 114 18
"will you treat me better Mr. Jeon?" Top koo/ bottom tae ♡