FATE'S GAME | | BTS FF (18+)

By ishifictions

We all need to accept our fate More

CHARACTERS~
DISCLAIMER ~
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]

[19]

373 48 135
By ishifictions

[19]

TAEHYUNG

Here I'm with these two crack heads who wants to prank hoseok hyung. "It's time to sleep, drop this plan " She rolls her eyes. " Su--Taehyung you can go if you don't want to but we're definitely doing this " Jungkook nods to her immediately, I sighed and looked up a little to see if jimin successfully brought hyung out of his tent or not.

We heard footsteps and Ishita immediately brought my head down, "Don't you dare spoil this" I don't know but a smile appeared on my face on seeing her getting comfortable around me as well. "Where are others jimin? " We heard hoseok hyung talking to jimin on his phone. "We should do it now " With a mischievous grin she nods and took out her phone to turn on creepy sounds. "One two three and start " The moment jungkook was finished with his count she turned on the volume and we saw how hyung flinched. "Yah!! Jim-jimin I think this place is not safe " They both silently laughed and even hit each other totally overjoyed seeing hyung scared and confused.

"What are you talking about hyung there's nothing? " We heard jimin as hyung put him on speaker, Ishita picked up a stone and threw it in the opposite direction to make disturbance near the bushes. Hyung stepped back with a terrified look on his face . I'm worried he won't be able to sleep and these two brat can't stop their laugh. "J-jimin I'm coming back, there's definitely something weird around this place " Ishita took my hand and suddenly I couldn't move a muscle, her touch feels like electric shock, making me feel goosebumps. "Ready for the climax " I shook my head but the moment she glared my head immediately started nodding.

We all stood up covering ourselves with white cloth and started running in direction of hyung "AH!!!! " I feel so bad for hyung but these two have no mercy, hyung started running followed by us who are pretending to be ghost.

"Namjoon Namjoon!!! " He yelled and now we're doomed. Ishita and jungkook immediately stopped on their track and turned without warning me. They hid themselves and now I was the only one standing in front of Namjoon hyung. "Show your face " Sighing to myself I uncovered myself and hyung looked at me in disbelief. "Taehyung? " Hoseok hyung marched to me and headlocks me . "Ahh hyung leave it's hurting" He leaves me. "How can you do this to your hyung? "

"Do you really think it was his plan? " We turned to look at jin hyung who brought both the maknaes while pulling their ears. "Yah ishita I thought you're a nice girl " The brat they both are, is this a situation to laugh? "Well we thought to scare seungkwan but he's already asleep so only you came into my mind " Except jungkook all  three of us looked at her in disbelief but she just smiled at us acting all innocent.

"Just go in your respective tents everyone and sleep , we need to wake up early as well " Announcing Namjoon hyung walked away along with hoseok hyung. Jungkook ruffled her hair and both of them giving each other a smile walked away as well. "Let's go tae " I nod to Jin hyung and walked inside my tent.

ISHITA

I went towards the tent where unnie are already present. I should find comfort in my group members but here I'm scared to even enter the same place they are. Hopefully they don't use any harsh words to hurt me.
Slowly walking inside I saw yera unnie already asleep but the two actual devils aren't. They lift their gaze and looked at me with disgusting expression as if I'm some trash.

"Finally you got some time to come back " I didn't say anything just walked to the corner. "Come on seyeon now she needs some rest, must be tired all day seducing men around her. " I just can't believe they're members of the group I'm gonna debut with.

I chose to ignore their words and was about to lay down but suddenly someone grabbed my hair pulling me backwards. "You disrespectful slut, now you got some audacity to ignore us " Tears dwelled up in my eyes feeling the immense pain in my scalp because of the tight hold of her . "U--unnie" I managed to say and she harshly pushed my head. "First you got an interview so you came privately with V sunbaenim and then all of a sudden the car broke down and now too you were spending time with them and here you're trying to defend yourself"
What a ill mentality they both have seriously !!

"How many times do I tell you it's manager and director who decides everything not me ? " They scoffed and I literally flinched when she raised her hand. They both laughed at my reaction and here I can't stop myself from breaking down feeling so vulnerable. "Exactly this is how you should be in front of us!! " She grabbed my jaw and smirked "You should fear us and if you try to tell about this to anyone, you don't even know what I'm going to do with you? " She held my jaw even more tighter and I looked at haerin unnie who is looking at us with a smirk.

"Now silently get the hell out of this tent " My eyes widened. "Where am I supposed to sleep?" Both of them laughed seriously? What's there to laugh? "Go to one of your target whom you can seduce and get space to sleep in the tents." My lips trembled, they're talking shit about my dignity but still why can't I raise my voice at them? I want to shout then what's holding me back?

You're bad bitch Ishita, you always have been then what's holding you back to show them their place ?

"We don't have whole night, just get out already. " Seyeon unnie says in annoyed tone, I was about to take blanket but haerin snatched it from me. I guess they don't deserve to be addressed as unnie . They don't deserve my respect.

I walked out of tent and sat there feeling the cold breeze, shit these mosquitoes I'm doomed. I hear giggles of both of them, a tear escaped from my eyes feeling so left out from my own group. Seriously how am I supposed to be with them?

TAEHYUNG

Stretching my arms I walked out of my tent and looked around, my eyes widened when I saw Ishita sleeping outside the tent with her head rested on her knees. How can this girl be so careless? I immediately marched towards her sleeping figure and could clearly see the mosquito bites. Tapping her head a little I tried to wake her up. "Hey Ishita!! Wake up "

She raised her head and looks up to me with half opened eyes and a smile appears on her face "Wah what a beautiful dream? " Her words made me chuckle. Does she dream about me?

Yeah she does but not the type of dreams you see.

Just shut up!! I again focused on her and she went back to sleep. "Hey wake up!! " She frowns annoyingly. "Five minutes please" I sighed, how is she even comfortable out here? "But why are you sleeping outside? " And she didn't even took second before opening her eyes completely . She looks around and avoid meeting my gaze.

"Tell me why are you sleeping outside? " She scratches her head and then looks at me. "Well I w-was just you know looking at the sky then ended up sleeping outside. " I scoffed. "You don't like sky gazing I know that very well, now tell me the truth" She laughs which is obviously fake. "S-sometimes I do " Again a lie interesting, but I can clearly see the marks around her jaw. Will find out by myself then.

𓆩𓆪

We were now gathered with all four teams together. Manager Sam was standing at the front . She smiled at us . "Okay so now as Team Hazel's Captain wasn't here yesterday so they didn't do the task game, so for today other three teams can rake rest or see the game meanwhile team Hazel hear out the rules. "Some of the Members of other three teams hooted feeling happy about the rest day they got.

" So today you're not competing between the other teams but among your team members " Interesting. "Rules are simple you'll take the chits  and there are some tasks written inside it which you need to do without anyone's notice, if someone caught you then you'll be eliminated. " Jeonghan stood up to pick out the chit as he was sitting at the corner near to the bowl.

"The winner will get super meal for them in the dinner " We all clapped getting excited about food.

𓆩𓆪

Everyone got their task and now we all are simply roaming around trying to notice anyone's weird behavior. I saw Ishita she was actually collecting stones, is that her task ? "Hey is your task collecting them? " Jimin points out to her and she laughed shaking her head. This girl!! I shook my head in disbelief and tried to notice other members.

I noticed how Jin hyung was touching the head of Niki again and again, a smile appeared on my face. "Jin hung your task is to touch Niki's head " He looks at me with done expression. "Seokjin you're out " We heard manager Sam announce and here we all couldn't stop laughing.

"Beomgyu your task is to gain a high five from me " His eyes widened and on realising she caught she jumped , head locking him. "Woahhhhh!!! " This girl is really next level loud person. Three members are out still five are left including me.

Jeonghan went towards jimin and whispers something in his ear but he laughed. "Is his task to take me inside one of the tents? " Manager Sam nods with a laugh and jeonghan sat on the chair with disappointment of getting caught.  I noticed Ishita is sitting on one place for so long, "wait wait I think I know your task " She looks up and wait for me to speak "Can you stand up? " She shook her head
So it's clear . "Your task is to sit here " Throwing her head back she laughed. "No no!! " She sings and stood up excitedly , this woman is smart.

Only our maknae line and Ishita are left in the game and it's been fifteen minutes but still we didn't figured out each other's task. I saw her going towards Manager Sam, anyways I should find out Jimin's task. "Guys listen someone's neck piece is making disturbance in mic, so please remove them " Ishita says and we all nod and gave the jewelry to her. She walked over to Manager Sam and passed it to her.

"Jimin's task is to tickle me " Jungkook says and we turned to manager Sam and she nods. Both the maknae clapped and with a pout jimin went to his seat. I think I should finally do my task. I walked towards her, "Hey can you give call to my number, I can't find my phone?" She looks at me and then shook her head. "Ask someone else "

"How can you disobey your senior? " She smirked. "His task is to make me call him. " My eyes widened on realising she intentionally denied to find out about it. With a sigh I went to take my seat and now it's between jungkook and Ishita.

"You both have five minutes and then the game will be over " They both showed thumbs up. I saw Ishita slowly going towards the container kept besides one of the tent and I guess she threw something inside it. "Hey hey I think I caught you. " She shook her head vigorously but jungkook ran and opened the container but immediately stopped hearing her laugh. All she is doing is making us fool, wait is that her task?

I smirked and secretly walked to jungkook and whispered it to him. He grins and with confidence turned to manager Sam "I know her task " She nods. "Okay then end the game with your guess as it's almost five minutes" He looks at Ishita with a smirk but the girl has a look on her face like she already won. "Her task is to pretend doing any task " We turned our heads to manager Sam and she shook her head.

She laughed and took her seat along with jungkook. "Jungkook's task was to rearrange the chair but he wasn't able to " I saw him pouting. "The winner is Ishita " Wait so she did complete her task? "Her task was to collect jewelry from the members in the game " Our eyes widened and she leaned back to her chair like a queen attitude crossing her legs and smirked at us.

"I never knew she's going to be so smart " Jeonghan says while clapping and we all joined him as well. "Okay so here is steak for you to eat in the dinner " She stood up with a wide smile. "Can I share this? " Manager smiles and I'm sure she's impressed. "Yes it's yours now so you can do whatever you want " She lift up the steak and announced "Woah guys we gonna have steak for the dinner. "

𓆩𓆪

We all were free and were just chilling around. I saw her practising dance moves . She was actually struggling in a move and annoyance can be clearly seen on her face. "Aish this step is hard. " I heard jimin chuckle besides me , he stood up. "Let me help you. " My eyes widened when I saw he was about to encircle his arms around her waist. Without giving a second thought I walked towards them and caught his hand before even his finger could brush her waist.

"I'll teach her, umm you work on your steps" She stared at me with confusion all over her face.

Even jimin looks at me confused but at last nods and sat back to his seat. "What's the step? " She step back a little and this action of her hurt me, she was comfortable with jimin but not with me. "Umm this one " Looking at the phone, I noticed the steps and start teaching her the move .

𓆩𓆪

Ishita and I came to collect woods for bonfire. This hiking plan was the best. I finally realised my feelings for her and also got to spend so much time with her. She was silently walking besides me but I want to talk, what should I talk about? Then something hits me and with a grin I turned to her.

"How's he doing? " Her brows creased. "Who? " I fake gasp at her . "How can you forget him? " She again looks at me with confusion all over her face. She looks cute. "Who are you talking about tae I mean taehyung? " Tae sounds so better from her mouth. "You can call me tae. " She nods with a smile but I'm not over yet with the conversation I started. "Didn't expect you to be so careless " With a sigh she looks at me . "Say it clearly what are you ta--" Her words vanished the moment I pulled her by grabbing her waist. "I'm talking about our son Mrs Kim "

Red!! Her face is freaking red right now and I'm loving it. "Ar-are you still not over with that act ? " She nervously utters and with chuckle I left her waist and shook my head. "Well  he's doing good babe. " My stomach did flip flop movement, this girl never fails to give me butterflies.

There was minute of silence both of us trying to hide our flustered face but the moment our gaze met, we both burst into laughter.

"It's kind of our inside joke now." Everytime when she takes this as joke makes me feel sad but again we're not actually couple so it's normal for her to do this but it's not far when she'll be mine. And all of this will be actually our future together.

𓆩𓆪

The more I notice her actions, more I fell for her. She not only shared the meat with her team but also the other three. I saw how she was ready to skip the steak but I don't mind sharing it with her. "You can have mine " She looks at me but shook her head. "I'm full by noodles. " I sighed, why she has to be so kind? Seeing her cunning members I'm actually worried about her. I hope they treat her well.

"How about fifty-fifty ? " She chuckled and nod. "There's no need for that. " We turned our head to the voice and saw jungkook with plate full of steak. Now where did he get this much meat? "Jungkook where did you get all of this? " He smiled at her and that smile, it's different when he's around her.

"Nothing in this world is impossible for Jeon Jungkook " She rolled her eyes but then excitedly took the steak. Obviously he must have asked one of his man to bring steak from the town. I looked at my plate and sighed sadly for losing the opportunity to share meal with her.

𓆩𓆪

Everyone was asleep in their respective tents but me and jungkook weren't sleepy so we both set a born fire and sat with drinks. He was gazing at the sky with a soft smile, his cheeks are flushed and I can see he's already drunk.

Picking up the beer can I was about to sip it but the words that came out his mouth made my hand stop in the air "I think I'm in love with her " I turned my face to him, who's he talking about? "In love with whom jungkookie?" He giggles and leans forward, signalling me to lean my ear.

I leaned a bit and he whispers "Ishita! " My body got froze, I couldn't think anything. "W-who? " He pouts "It's ishita " He says and stood up to leave meanwhile I couldn't even move a muscle, the beer can fell from my hand the moment I heard her name escape from his mouth.

What should I feel right now? Happy? Sad? Why it has to be her? The gut feeling I had turned out to be true. I rubbed my forehead not really feeling any thing good about it. Jungkook seems so happy about being in love with  her. His eyes smile when he looks at her. Why did I not figured out already?

But what about my feelings that I figured out as well?

𓆩𓆪

We were going back to the land of legend set. I couldn't sleep last night because of so many thoughts. I have been ignoring her since morning and the look on her face clearly showed confusion and hurt.

I saw her coming along with her luggage she again gave me her beautiful smile but I turned my face away, "Can I sit here tae? " Wearing my sunglasses I turned to her "No you can't" Her smile dropped immediately. She stepped back with a nod and was about to take seat backside. "Also " She stops and looks back at me. "Start calling me Sunbaenim "

Hurt!!

I hurt her once again by my actions.

She's hurt by my words, obviously she must be confused but I think you don't deserve me love. Jungkook is in love with you and I adore him the most in this world.

I guess this lifetime we can't be together.

.・✫・゜・。.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Vote and comment 💗

I did wanted to give promo/spoiler but then you guys would say it's turning into Indian serial lmao!!
Take it as joke khushboo I'm not upset just sarcasm.

When do you want me to post the next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 235 9
A namjin fanfiction A hate to love story
1.9K 139 22
Take me with you. Let me love you. Let us be just us. Neither rich or poor. Just us as us. ~E
103K 4.6K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
FOOLS. By 🦕

Fanfiction

180K 7.1K 42
we need to cry.