Jenna Ortega Imagines

By rauhlstrat

Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoev... More

high pt. 1 - v.c
high pt. 2 - v.c
priority - j.o
surprise - w.a
accident - j.o
priority pt. 2 - j.o
proposal - w.a
frustrations - w.a *18+*
accident pt. 2 - j.o
changes - v.c
changes pt. 2 - v.c
vecna - w.a
confession - v.c (request!)
secret - j.o
intoxicated - w.a
together - j.o
for you - w.a
anxiety - j.o (request!)
for you - pt. 2
long distance - j.o
oblivious - v.c
blacked out - j.o
blacked out pt.2 - j.o
last kiss - j.o
winner - j.o
hers - w.a
caught - j.o
caught pt 2. - j.o
caught pt. 3 - j.o
angel - t.c (request!)
blood bag - j.o
protective - t.c
lost - t.c
lost pt. 2 - t.c
goddess - j.o (request!)
letting go - j.o
letting go pt. 2 - j.o
chef's kiss - j.o
weathervane - w.a
torture - w.a
savior - v.c
weathervane pt.2 - w.a
savior pt. 2 - v.c
savior pt. 3- v.c
ocean eyes - j.o
promise - j.o
slipped away - j.o
slipped away pt. 2 - j.o
return - j.o
return pt.2 - j.o
return pt. 3 - j.o
unexpected - j.o (request!)
birthday - j.o
nightmare - j.o
cold - w.a
jealousy - t.c (request!)
lifeguard - v.c
date - w.a
break - t.c (request!)
doubt - j.o
traitor - j.o
anniversary - j.o
argument - j.o
complicated - j.o
cold case - t.c
cold case - tara's pov
thanksgiving - j.o
roommate - mabel
vigilance - mabel
vigilance pt. 2 - mabel
liar - j.o
distraction - t.c
teacher's assistant - c.s
heartache - j.o
heartache pt.2 - j.o
heartache (bonus!) - j.o
tolerate it - w.a
tolerate it pt. 2 - w.a
tolerate it pt. 3 - w.a
convergence - v.c
again - j.o
trance - t.c

aversion - j.o

3.9K 166 61
By rauhlstrat

aversion - j.o
college au
-

"Could you please, for just one night, not be obnoxious? Some of us actually need to study," you snarked at your maddening roommate, Jenna.

Jenna chuckled and rolled her eyes as she turned her attention from her FaceTime call and onto you. "I know, you're jealous. Am I not giving you any attention?" She snarked back sarcastically, making your blood hot.

You narrowed your eyes at her. "Whatever, I can't wait until the year is over so I never have to deal with you again."

"The feeling is mutual, love," Jenna winked at you and then turned back to her FaceTime call like you weren't even there.

You imitated a gag in response to her calling you by a pet name. You put your headphones on to try and drown out any more distracting commotion caused by Jenna.

Finals were coming up, it was so important for you to ace them to hopefully get into medical school in the future. While you were more of the reserved type, Jenna was essentially the opposite, making you two the most incompatible roommates that ever existed. You've barely tolerated each other since move-in day.

Despite going to the Dean's office and requesting room changes, they were unable to accommodate your request. So here you are, having to just get through the year.

An hour passed, Jenna was off of her FaceTime call and scrolling on TikTok. The more you studied the material the more stressed you'd be. The ding of your phone pulled your attention away to see a text from your friend Jasmin.

jas :)
"hey, u down to go to a frat party tonight? it's the end of the year pls pls pls."

You bit your lip pondering about the invite. Being the more reserved person you were, a frat party was definitely NOT your scene. Another ding from your phone sounded off.

You
"idk jas."

jas :)
"it'll get u away from ur annoying roomie ;)"

You chuckled because it was true. Getting away from Jenna for a bit wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

You
"sold. i'll be there."

-

You backed your chair up away from your desk, resulting in a dragged squeak noise on the floor which caused Jenna to turn back around and look at you.

"God, could you just not be so obnoxious?" Jenna teased at you, referring to your previous comment about her.

You ignored her comment and scoffed to yourself. Heading over to your closet, you grabbed a change of clothes and shoved them into your duffel bag.

You knelt on the ground and slipped on your shoes. You pulled the heavy bag over your shoulder and stood up and started heading towards the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" Jenna asked, her tone of voice changing completely. She wasn't used to you ever really leaving the room unless it was for class or to grab food. You thought maybe, just for a second, you could hear disappointment in her voice, as if she didn't want you to leave.

You rolled your eyes, not looking back at her. "Why do you care?"

You opened the door and closed it harshly behind you before she could respond.

Jenna sulked her shoulders and stared at the closed door. She let out a brief sigh and shook her head.

-

You arrived to the party wearing loose fitting ripped jeans and a tight crop top with a pair of airforce 1's. You wore your hair down and Jasmin did your makeup, making you look almost unrecognizable.

After 30 minutes of being there and socializing with a few of the smaller groups of people, you started feeling more relaxed in the crowd.

Jenna arrived to the party unaware that you were also here. She was with her group of friends when one of them pointed across the room.

"Jen, is that your roommate?" Jenna's friend, Blair, asked.

Jenna laughed. "As if. She wouldn't be caught dead at a frat party." She didn't even bother to look towards where her friend was pointing. She raised her solo cup to her lips and took a swig of her cocktail.

"Nah, that's definitely y/n." Blair replied which caused Jenna to furrow her eyebrows. "No seriously, look." Blair pointed over at you once more.

Jenna then turned and her eyes locked onto you as you were approaching the table with an unknown punch mixture in a bowl.

"No fucking way," she said, keeping her eyes locked onto you. She felt herself swelter at the sight of you. Blair caught her staring at you in awe.

"You good Jen?" Blair questioned. "I thought you couldn't stand her."

Once Jenna saw you pouring yourself a drink, she left her friends without saying a word and walked swiftly towards you.

You poured yourself a cup of the unlabeled juice. As you were bringing the solo cup to your lips, Jenna reached and grabbed your wrist gently, pulling it away from your mouth.

"What are you doing here?" Jenna asked looking up at you from the height difference.

Once you realized who was in front of you, you glared down at her. "Well, I was trying to get away from my "obnoxious" roommate," you answered sharply, bringing the cup back to your mouth.

"Don't drink that!" Jenna scolded, pulling the cup harshly out of your hand.

"What the fuck, Jenna?" You threw your hands up then folded them over your chest.

Jenna's eyes were soft towards you as you continued to glare bitterly at her. "I can guarantee you that punch is spiked." She spoke calmly and then shivered at the thought of you getting roofied.

You looked back over at the punch and then back down at her, her eyes were still soft and wide, staring at you. She'd never looked at you like this before and for some reason you couldn't take her eyes off of her. For a moment you felt yourself getting lost in the warmth of her brown eyes. The commotion around you quieted as you zoned out until she reached out her hand and grazed your arm softly, making yourself get goosebumps almost instantly. You blinked once and looked around the room and then back down at Jenna.

"This place isn't you, y/n. Let's just go back to the room," Jenna's tone laced with slight concern, making it clear she didn't want you in this environment.

You've never seen Jenna like this, let alone even looked at her for this long. Your heart was thudding fast in your chest.

Once Jasmin noticed Jenna with you, she rushed right over. "Jeez, when I invited you, y/n, I didn't expect her to show up." She glared over at Jenna.

Jenna raised an eyebrow at Jasmin, envy beginning to creep up her throat. "You invited her to this? Seriously? Do you even know y/n? This isn't her scene." Jenna took a step forward in a protective manner, slightly separating you and Jasmin.

Jasmin laughed. "Well it was easy to convince her when I reminded her she'd be getting away from you."

Jenna's expression fell and she almost looked hurt. "Whatever, Jasmin. If I wasn't here to stop her, she would've drank the punch." She said, pointing over at the bowl.

Jasmin widened her eyes and facepalmed her forehead. "Shit, I forgot to tell you to not drink that."

Jenna rolled her eyes annoyed by Jasmin at this point. "Ridiculous. We're leaving."

"I can take her," Jasmin replied, taking a step closer.

You nudged Jasmin slightly, giving her a look and then glancing quickly at Jenna then back at Jasmin. Jasmin looked shocked for a moment at the thought of you and Jenna and then nodded. "On second thought, fine. Go with Jenna."

-

The walk back to the dorm was silent, just the padding of your steps together were heard.

You entered into your dorm, the door closing behind you and Jenna.

Turning around, you faced her. You folded your arms over your chest. "What was all that about?"

"What was what about?" Jenna asked innocently.

"Why did you care so much that I was there? You always get annoyed that I never leave the room anyways."

Jenna rolled her eyes, quickly switching back to her usual demeanor towards you. "I didn't care, you thought I cared?" She scoffed.

"Yeah, it sure seemed like it." You eyed her up and down.

She sighed and looked around the room briefly, trying to think of an excuse before locking her eyes back onto you. She looked up at you with rounded doe-eyes. "Fine. I care, are you happy now?"

You scrunched up your nose. "But why?"

Jenna stood still, continuing to look at you with dilated pupils.

You grew impatient at this point, feeling frustrated with her silence. "Come back to me when you figure it out." Letting out a sigh, you began to turn yourself around to your side of the room.

Jenna's eyes darted back and forth quickly around the room. She sucked in a breath before catching you before you were able to turn around by jumping onto you, her chypre fragrant perfume flooding your nostrils.

Jenna's legs were wrapped around you and she cupped your face in her hands and pressed her warm and gentle lips to yours. Your shoulders that were once tense relaxed under her touch, the stillness in your stomach was now filled with fluttering butterflies. You wrapped your arms around her small torso to help keep her up.

As you began kissing Jenna back, air rushed out of her lungs in a sense of relief that you reciprocated her action. After a few seconds she pulled away, both of your faces left flushed. She pressed her forehead against yours. You smiled when you felt her bangs vellicate against your skin.

"Does that answer your question?" Her voice barely above a whisper as she asks, her breath radiating warmth against your lips.

You nodded with a smile on your face. Jenna is biting on her lower lip to suppress her smile from growing any bigger but she couldn't help it from her giddiness.

"Can we start over?" You ask quietly, still in shock and unsurety.

"I'd love to," she whispered, drawing you back into a hug.

-end

a/n: "and they were roomates." this was in my drafts for a while so here you go <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.2K 27
GXG G!P ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐! Started: ๐Ÿฃ/๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ/๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ End: ??
20K 241 19
Jenna Ortega one shots || Leave suggestions Status- Trying to be active 1k hashtags #101 in women 01/5/24 #1 recommend 01/5/24 #25 in oneshots 01/17...
12.9K 137 10
there is low key not enough of her sooo.. warnings will be include. includes: g!p fluff angst smut gxg