FATE'S GAME | | BTS FF (18+)

By ishifictions

We all need to accept our fate More

CHARACTERS~
DISCLAIMER ~
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]

[15]

608 53 131
By ishifictions

[15]

TAEHYUNG

The way her hurtful gaze met with mine, I felt like a trash for talking to her harshly last night. I want to be cold to her so that she doesn't approach me but when she actually doesn't then why do I feel bad? I seriously need to choose one side.

"Oh taehyung sunbaenim! " My gaze turned to left when I heard this high pitch fake ayego voice . Turning I saw two of the members of brown sugar standing while a smile on their face. "Hey" They both widely smiled once again and now that looks so annoying.

"We didn't get to talk to you sunbaenim before but we're really grateful to be in the same company as you. " I nod to them but looked around after noticing the time, where's she? The battle is going to start. "Sunbaenim!! "

"Where's ishita? " Ignoring her words I asked and they both didn't really gave good expression as if they're pissed maybe I'm assuming things. "Hyung where's ishita? " I heard jungkook asking impatiently. "I don't know kook, she must be in washroom" He shook his head "I checked outside but she isn't in the washroom" Licking my dry lips I ran out of the auditorium.

She must have gone to the common washroom, I should check there once. I hope you're fine. Walking with fast steps I walked towards the washroom. Should I call her? Dialling her number without thinking twice  but she isn't picking up.

Rubbing my temple I once again dialled her number and walked around to look for her. My steps halted when I heard sound of ringing, wait it's her phone's ringtone. Turning I walked to the corridor and got confused to see her purse and phone on the ground.

Bending down I picked it up and looked left and right but she isn't around, why would she leave them here on the floor? I looked at the phone screen it has crack so there's no way she kept them here on the floor  something definitely happened.

I looked up to the storage room in front of me, I just don't know but I'm having bad feeling about it. It's locked but still checking once would clear the slightest doubt. "Taehyung!! " I heard jimin's voice who came running breathing heavily "Did you find her? " I shook my head and again turned my gaze back to the door, I think I should just check it .

Standing up I opened the door and the sight in front of me made me numb. " Ishita!!! " Jimin's scream brought me back to the reality. I ran to her and gasped feeling her temperature, she's freezing. "Ishita! Ishita! Open your eyes " She didn't even moved a finger.

"Taehyung first let u--" "ISHITA!" Our attention went to the doorstep and saw jungkook standing there covered with sweat like he ran for his life. He immediately crouched down and lift her up. "I'm taking her to hospital" Before we could even response he ran out of the room.

𓆩𓆪

Biting my nails in nervousness I was standing in front of the examination room in the hospital. Doctor took her inside to check up on her. I hope you're fine ishita.

My gaze went towards jungkook who's been acting so restless the moment he brought her to the hospital, why he's acting like this? I just hope it's not what I think it is?

"Hyung she'll be fine right? " Jimin asks to Jin hyung who just nodded as he's equally worried about her. I know she has special place in Jin's heart, he is literally like brother figure to her. Closing my eyes I rested my head backwards . The face that came into my vision the moment I closed my eyes is her.

"How's she doctor? " Hearing Jungkook my eyes shot open , "she's out of danger " We all sighed in relief. "The body temperature will take time to come to normal state so if you want to meet her please make sure you don't pull out the covers" He immediately nods and went inside without hearing anything further.

Namjoon hyung awkwardly smiled to the doctor and bowed to him. "I want someone to come and fill the formalities " I was about to take the initiative but before I could even utter a word yoongi hyung stepped in the conversation. "I'll come with you doctor " He politely smiled and both of them walked away .

𓆩𓆪

She was laying down on the hospital bed with her whole body covered, her face looks so pale even lips are dried. Nobody actually spoke a single word. Namjoon and Jin both the hyung went out to bring her soup. Jungkook was just sitting silently and jimin was talking to hoseok hyung on the call to inform about her condition as we can't bring all of them here in the hospital.

SECRET ADMIRER

"What happened? How did this happen? " His question made me internally scoff but still I looked at her to hear her response. "I--i ju-just lost my way and got stuck in the room " I couldn't help but scoff. "Who did this to you? " She looks at me with confusion well to  others but I can read her eyes which shows fear. Fear of getting caught. "What are you saying why would anyone do anything to her? " Ignoring his words I turned my attention back to her. "I asked something WHO. DID. THIS . TO. YOU? " She gulps but still didn't say anything.

Without saying anything further I walked out of the room. I can clearly see the marks around her throat, someone bullied her and she's keeping it quite about it but I'll find out ishita, if something I fear to see in this world now is you getting sad. Anyone who dare to mess with you will under six feet down the earth buried that too in pieces.

YOONGI

After completing all the formalities, I walked out of the doctor's cabin and thought to visit my physiotherapist. It's been a while I visited him, I'm sure he'll take good class of me for not attending my sessions.

I knocked at the door but got no response, frowning I stepped inside his cabin and finding no one I turned to go out but bumped into someone resulting both of us tripping onto each other. I hissed when my head hit the floor and also the person's knee nudged into my abdomen.

"Aish" I heard woman's voice, opening my eyes I saw her, she was struggling with her hair which got stuck in my shirt's button. "Wait let me help you" She lift her gaze to look at me but her eyes widened the moment she saw me whereas I couldn't turn my gaze away from her, her lips parted to speak something but she again shut them back not really ready to speak anything. "Ouch! " I sighed and without thinking twice broke the button and she immediately stood up.

Dusting my clothes I once again stared back to her face. She looks familiar, I have seen her before but where? Is she army but no I don't think I have seen her in fan sign event. Putting pressure on my memories suddenly it clicked and I just couldn't believe if she's actually standing in front of me. "Jyo? " Her eyes widened and she avoided my gaze immediately. So she is jyo. Without thinking I wrapped my arms around her to hug her but sensing her body getting stiffened I stepped back.

"I'm sorry I just got excited. " She shook her head. "I never thought you would remember me " She says I cracked up into a small smile "How can I forget my firs---i mean my best friend from school. " She smiles. "But now my old best friend is a famous idol so---" Before she could complete her words I interrupted " No matter how big star I become This person standing right here will always be same yoongles to his jyo. "

She was about to say something but hearing door clicking sound we turned our heads to the door and there I saw my doctor Hwang. He smiled whereas I bowed to him. "Look who decided to show up " He taunts me well I knew this coming already. "Don't you watch my shows I'm literally busy in a reality show. " He chuckles and took his seat. "Of course I watch it that Indian girl is really good, I vote for her. " Hearing about ishita I got reminded about today's situation. Thank god taehyung reached at right time.

He gestured both of us to take seat. "Anyway young man I'm getting old now so now I'm going to finally leave this job "  My eyes widened as he's the person I'm most comfortable with taking sessions and now he's going away. "Do--" He cuts me off by showing his palm "it's my time to take retire from this job my child and also I'm leaving you in hands of an excellent physiotherapist" I raised my brow. "She's sitting right besides you Miss Jyotika ( _heavenlysoul_ ) "

I noticed how her eyes got widened for a second not believing the doctor but I'm so happy to finally spend time with her, it's been six years since we lost contact. "Sir are you sure I can do this job " She asks and here I frowned cause this girl never doubted on her but today she's not confident? "Of course dear you're capable don't underestimate yourself and your work. " She bits her lower lip and finally nods.

I think there's something really wrong I don't know I have this feeling. She's been always bold and confident woman in past school days but at present she's totally different.

SECRET ADMIRER

It's been three days since ishita got locked inside that Ice storage room, I still think someone locked her but she's refusing, totally lying to me I know that.

I walked towards drawer to keep a letter for her secretly as she's outside playing badminton with Dino and beomgyu. I was about to keep the letter but noticed another letter kept with bold letter
TO SECRET ADMIRER.

Unknowingly a smile crept on my face, I picked up the letter and walked out of the room before anyone notices me.

Coming upstairs on the terrace I finally opened the letter. It smells like her perfume did she sprayed on it?

Bringing it near my nostrils to smell it, I can clearly smell her perfume, such a old school concept but surely I love it, I'm hopeless romantic as well.

Who are you? Are you from Hazel team or from other team? Should I consider you as my secret admirer? Do I know you? I'm sure you don't wanna come out and show your face so how about we talk through letters? And when you think it's right time come out and show me your face?

I giggled at her words, pulling out pen from my pocket I thought to write a reply to her .

Sure let's talk. I really want to know about you, the real you personally.

Folding the letter I kept it inside the pocket and went down stairs to play basketball as we team members decided to play amongst each other.

𓆩𓆪

I saw her smiling and playing happily like a kid. She noticed me and smiled a little. Keeping my water bottle on the table I walked towards the temporarily built court by jin hyung's mastermind.

The whistle blew and the match started, she's in opposite team and we're quite better compared to them. Ishita knows how to play basketball. I even got to know she was captain of the team in her school which is really impressive.

𓆩𓆪

I saw her sulking and scolding her team members as they have not won a single match and this is now final round to decide who will do the house chores for three coming days.

The whistle blew and she ran while dribbling the ball, I intentionally turned to opposite side and she managed to make a basket. "Wohooooo" She screamed on her lungs and encircled the whole court while shouting and doing her celebration move.

If I knew losing would brought this kind of happiness on her face then I wouldn't even try to win. I chuckled as a person who never intends to lose is ready to give up on winner title just to see her smile. I'm going nuts .

𓆩𓆪

I thought to have some beer while sitting on terrace as it's the place in the whole land of legend penthouse where there's no camera. I walked upstairs and got surprised to see her sitting there with her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

The moonlight falling over a person and making them look beautiful I never believed that shit before but today is it just my eyes or it's actually a fact that moonlight is shining on her making her look ethereal.

This girl drives me crazy.

I walked towards her and was about to call her but before I could say anything I felt  splash of coke on my face and then a kick on my stomach and a hard push which made me stumble.

"What the heck Ishita? " She gasped "oh my god you!! " She immediately stepped closer and looked at me with concern and that's enough to melt me.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry I thought some thief came " I looked at her in disbelief "Thief? Seriously? " She bits her lower lip and sat back to her precious sit. "Anyways what are you doing here at this hour? " She looks at me then to the beer in my hand "well I can ask you the same " She never fails to amaze as the Sassiness in her sometimes make her look damn attractive.

We sat there in silence but it felt so comfortable, I wish this night never gets end . Suddenly goosebumps erupt in my body when I felt her head on my shoulder, glancing down to my shoulder I saw her dozing off, so she's sleepy.

Sliding my arms around her waist, I lift her up and immediately walked downstairs to tug her inside her bed. Hopefully no one sees me.

Tugging her inside the duvet I stared at her face which had few hair strands falling on it ,  slowly tugging them behind her ear. "What are you doing to me?" I mumbled.

.・。.・゜✭・

Hope that this chapter was interesting.

Vote and comment 💗

THE PROMO!!!

"Do you see me as some crazy person? " She looks at me and was about to nod but then looks down "this is so disrespectful we shouldn't say crazy person as crazy " The audacity of this girl.

"Yah!! I'M NOT CRAZY OR ANY KIND OF STUPID PERSON!! " She scoffs, " Well normal people don't shout like this so you're definitely crazy." She says and glares at me. " It's not me but you who is crazy? " Without looking back I walked away leaving her behind totally dumbfounded i know. I can imagine her annoyed face very well.

" Did you just call me crazy? " She says while running to match my steps but I didn't answer just nod in sarcasm. "Well then SAME TO YOU! !BACK TO YOU! AND NO RETURN!! " With that she walked away with fast steps.

So how was the pov of secret admirer? Do you like it?
How was side couple interaction? Slowly everyone will enter the story it's just they've their own timeline so accordingly will get introduced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 3.3K 39
"tae I'm your wife" "no you're not I hate you and will never accept you as my wife"
48.5K 2.5K 23
"𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒..." . . . . . 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖...
32.7K 1.2K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots😋😋 Fluff Smut
FOOLS. By 🦕

Fanfiction

180K 7.1K 42
we need to cry.