FATE'S GAME | | BTS FF (18+)

By ishifictions

We all need to accept our fate More

CHARACTERS~
DISCLAIMER ~
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]

[8]

419 54 51
By ishifictions

[8]

TAEHYUNG

I took water bottle and was about to walk outside as the game is going to start but my attention went to Jin hyung helping her walk outside while giving her support.

I can sense the sadness on her face clearly for losing the first game without even playing, but her injury gets better faster is more important for everyone.

She all of a sudden looked at my side and I immediately turned my gaze and walked out of the block without glancing back.

All the other three teams were already present on the field, my juniors bowed to me at a distance and I bowed to them back with a smile, also showed them thumbs up.

Taking my seat besides jimin I noticed her coming as well so I took out my phone to avoid any sort of eyes contacts, meeting my gaze with her makes me feel weird and I do know I like that feeling but also do know it's not right to feel all of it as she's just my junior.

"For the first round it's going to be between knight Riders and king of wins " Jin hyung declares who's now MC for the game as our team is not in the game.

The knight Riders placed yera in the middle whereas king of wins made haerin stand at the last, let's see whose strategy works.

Jin hyung blew the whistle and the tug of war started, knight Riders have two strong mates, Namjoon hyung and cheol. But king of wins are giving tough competition.

I saw how hyung twisted the rope and tried to pull them with all his force and here the other team crossed the middle line which means they defeated. Now it's final round between knight Riders and unbeatables, well if we would be participating then the winner out of two would be in final round but because of her injury, there was toss for reaching in final which unbeatables won.

I glanced at ishita and then saw her getting uncomfortable because of the skirt she's wearing. Clearing my throat I looked at jimin "don't you feel cold? " I say to which he gave me unreadable expression. "Are you alright, it's literally July? " He asks but anyways I should play dumb . "Well I feel cold so I'm gonna fetch blanket for myself. " With that I stood up and went inside to bring a thin blanket kept inside my room.

Coming back I sat back on my seat and wrapped the blanket around me and looked at unbeatables who was getting ready for game to start. "Ah you were right it's not that cold" I say while throwing the blanket intentionally onto her lap and then stretched my body while looking at jimin who was literally confused in all existing languages.

I looked at her who glanced at the blanket confusingly but still covered her legs which brought a mild smile on my face.

I heard whistle which turned my attention to the game and this time I'm sure mingyu from unbeatables is going to be tough competition for them.

Hyung groaned when he felt himself getting slide because of the pull by mingyu with his all force to make him cross the line. And in the next minute king of wins fell and crossed the line. Unbeatables jumped and gave each other a group hug on winning. I stood up as the match was over and we all clapped.

"Damn he really got some muscles" I heard her whispering which made me look at her who was shamelessly checking out mingyu . I scoffed and walked inside back without hearing the voice of jimin calling me from back.

ISHITA

I kind of wanted to play it but what can I do when bad luck is my best friend. Right now we were back inside our block and I was just sitting with my sprained ankle. "I think you should visit doctor" Niki says while sitting on to the next couch placed parallel to the one I'm sitting.

"I'll be okay there's no need for doctor" I say giving him assuring smile. "No you should seriously visit doctor and x-ray is must to know if it's serious or not " Jeonghan oppa says while coming with coke can in his hand.

"Tae is going out for some groceries so on the way go meet doctor as well" Jimin say while joining jeonghan oppa as well. Going to doctor with him hell nah! I looked for Jin oppa as he's the only who I feel like comfortable the most then jungkook as well.

"Jin oppa!! " I call him when I saw him walking out of his room, he nods and I continued "do I really have to visit doctor? ' I ask and he nods which made me sigh, " Taehyung is going for grocery so you'll go with him as on the way it's doctor's clinic" I can't deny him also just then I saw him coming in white t-shirts and beige trousers with black sunglasses on making look so boyfriend material, anyways focus ISHITA!!!

"Taehyung go carefully " He nods and turned to me with his cold gaze and without saying anything I stood up which made me hiss because of sudden force on the ankle. "Yah!! Be careful" I heard jungkook who held me immediately from losing balance. "I'll just change and come " Taehyung nods and I went to my room on my own denying helps of everyone, I just don't want to be parasite.

𓆩𓆪

We were now on our way to grocery mart after visiting the doctor
Thankfully it's not something serious and will be okay in two days maximum that's what doctor said if I don't do physical work. The whole ride was silent, not even the radio was on and also stupid me forget the phone.

I glanced at his profile and then to the hands, I have seen him driving in the soop and he has always looked damn attractive but now seeing it with my own eyes sitting beside him is not easy as unknowingly my gaze always went back to his hands.

He pulled his car in front of grocery shop and wore his mask and I took mine as well. "Do you wanna go inside? " The first sentence he spoke after we got inside the car. I nod to him and he didn't questioned anything after that.

We were inside the store and I was getting excited to see all the Korean snacks which I always wanted to try but will he buy me? Just the fact of going with him made me so nervous that I forgot everything, my wallet as well.

I looked at him who's collecting vegetables in his basket and sighed cause I don't have courage to ask him. I felt someone pulling my dress so I looked down and found a teenage girl. She smiled at me to which I reciprocated the same way cause I just love kids.

"Unnie! " She says while forwarding a envelope to me and I confusingly took it from her and saw it has chocolate.
"Is this for me? " She nods "but why? " She points towards taehyung. "I saw you came with v oppa please let me meet him, just a handshake? " She ask cutely. He won't be angry just because of this right? So I nod at her and she walked towards him. I can't help but smile when he kneeled a bit to match his height with her and talked with smile, beautiful alluring smile.

I walked out of the mart to stand near the car and was just looking around, I'm actually kinda glad that nobody actually can recognize me for now.

I hissed when he held my forearm with such a tight grip, I looked at him with confusion all over my face by seeing him so angry but why?

"What do you think of yourself?" He asks but I'm so confused to even say anything, "I thought you're a good person but" He scoffs and tightened his hold which made tears to pool inside my eyes because of the pain.

"At least tel--" He didn't even let me finish my sentence just pushed him me making me stumble on my steps "Just don't you dare to show up in front of me. " With that he walked away leaving me behind shedding the tears finally looking at his walking back.

What wrong did I do? Doesn't he know my ankle is sprained?
"I hate you Kim Taehyung" I mumbled still in disbelief by the fact he's not at all like what he shows himself in front of the army's or does he hate me so much cause he behaves like a jerk to me.

My eyes widened when I saw a tempo coming to his direction but he was too busy in his world. I tried to run but yelped because of the strain in my ankle but thankfully pulled him aside making both of us fall. He groaned and looked at me then to the tempo .

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? " He yells and I just couldn't help but shed tears unknowingly which I'm hating the most. I don't like to cry in front of others. He stood up and sighed while staring at me, I bit my lower lip seeing the scratches on my knee and elbow which I guess he didn't even noticed yet.

Without saying anything I stood up and sat at the back seat and he didn't say anything as well.

TAEHYUNG

I saw how her knee and elbow got bruised because of me. Did I misunderstood her? "What did that kid gave it to you in the envelope? " I looked at her from the mirror "Chocolate" Guilt rushed through my entire body on thinking so low of her.

I pulled in front of the house and quickly came out to open the door for her but without giving me a single glance she stepped out of the car and walked away, not fast because of ankle and now knee as well.

Picking up all the groceries I walked inside and saw beomgyu looking at her with concern.
"Hey we sent you so that you can be fit and fine again but why are you coming with another injury? " He asks to her and she didn't say anything, I know she's holding back her tears.

" I didn't noticed pebble on the road and tripped " She lied and that too for me, and here I judged her character thinking she got money from the child to make her meet me.

𓆩𓆪

She was just sitting all zoned out and when I sat on the sofa in front of her she panicked and was about to stand up but stopped when jungkook sat beside her who held her wrist .

"Where are you going? " She just shook her head, that's weird of her not speaking. Is she that upset by my actions? "Here" I saw jungkook giving his banana milk to her which is not something he does for everyone. "I don't really like sharing my favorite drink with anyone but you can have it." Is he flirting with her?

I looked at her to see her reaction but she just shook her head, " I'm glad to have this opportunity but sorry I'm not in mood to have it. " She says Politely to him and he just nods and opened the cap to drink by himself.

Standing up I thought to walk outside but then my gaze unknowingly went to her phone where she was looking at ice cream videos? Does she want ice cream?

.・。.・゜✭・

Hope you're liking the story

Vote and comment 💗

THE PROMO!!

I saw her coming out of the room and without thinking much I walked towards and stood in front of her who flinched because of my sudden presence. She looked at me.

"Do you want something? " She asks while looking at me and those eyes were again doing things to me. I cleared my throat and just turned around. "Follow me " With that I walked away and stopped after few steps to see if she's following but yeah she wasn't. Why is  she zoned out?

"Are you coming or not? " She looks at me and nod while clutching onto her dress, why does she behaves so nervously  with me ? She's so comfortable with others but with me she always look away when our gaze meets.

Do you think now they'll start bonding with each other?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 114 18
"will you treat me better Mr. Jeon?" Top koo/ bottom tae ♡
185K 8.3K 126
𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 𝐀 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐧...
75.3K 7.1K 48
"Are you really going to say no to a virgin dying boy's bucket list?"
13.8K 287 21
requests are open !