FATE'S GAME | | BTS FF (18+)

By ishifictions

We all need to accept our fate More

CHARACTERS~
DISCLAIMER ~
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]

[7]

439 52 57
By ishifictions

[7]

JUNGKOOK

I was looking for taehyung as he went to wash his face by borrowing my cleanser but what's taking him so long? I saw him walking out of the room with his clothes all soaked. Huh?

"How did you get soaked? " I ask and he looks everywhere but me, what is making him nervous to look at me? "Wel-well umm the shower I accidentally rotated the handle instead of tap. " He says and I nod still not convinced but why would he lie to me?

"Where is my cleanser? " I ask, "it's in the bathroom. " I hummed and walked inside the room to get my cleanser.

Stepping inside the bathroom I got startled to see ishita all soaked as well, my gaze fell on her chest and I immediately turned around as she's wearing white which is now making it see through. "Umm what happened here? " I ask her and looked for towel but there's none.

"Actually accidentally I pressed shower so umm y-yeah " She says which I know is a lie so does that mean hyung lied as well? Anyways I should do something about her outfit right now. "Ishita wear my hoodie " I say and was about to remove it but her words stopped me.

"That can be big problem, there's camera and it'll get streamed so it'll be a problem for you. " I loved how she showed care more for my career than hers, isn't she now in the same field? "Do you really think everything will be displayed as it is? " I say without turning back.

"Huh? " I didn't turned but still could imagine the confusion on her face. "What I mean is the show will not be shown as it is, there will be cuts as well so I'm sure they gonna not show you in my hoodie " I say and finally removed my hoodie and gave it to her.

The moment I turned , I found her looking at the floor which made me chuckle " I don't think you act like that when you're at home. " She looks at me with her red cheeks , is she blushing?

"Wh-what are you talking about? " She asks all stuttering and looking everywhere but me.
"What I'm saying is that you're right now not looking at my naked upper body but do you act same innocent when you're alone? " Hearing my question she bit her lower lip and just snatched the hoodie which made me smirk as I'm enjoying her reaction. Flustered ishita is something.

Without saying anything further I walked out of the bathroom and I guess I should help Jin hyung in preparing lunch.

ISHITA

He walked out of the bathroom leaving me all flustered, what the heck is wrong with these boys? First taehyung? And now he's flirting or I don't even know what the actual heck they both just did? Cause the way both left just showed they teased me.

Anyways let me just get back to my room fast and then change into my clothes. I'm glad at least washroom don't have camera, well of course it wouldn't, I think my brain is not working in right way.

I wore the hoodie and I could smell his Cologne, so this is how Jeon jungkook smells like? He smells good but I want to know about ta--stop no you don't want to know anyone's!! Just focus on your goal to win.

𓆩𓆪

I came to the living room after changing into my clothes and waved at Hoseok sunbaenim who just looked at my side from the glass wall. But then gasped on realizing my actions and immediately bowed to him. He shook his head looking all adorable and mouthed something which quite didn't get.

I saw him taking out his phone and now he's calling someone but who? I don't have his contact and I'm sure he doesn't as well.

"Ishita! " I heard his cold voice which never fails to make me feel shiver through my whole body. I turned and looked at him and he just forwarded his phone towards me which made me confused. "Umm wh--" Before I could even say anything he cut me off by pointing his finger to the third block.

I saw Hoseok sunbaenim waving his phone and indicating me to take taegyung's phone, oh so he called him. I took the phone and without waiting, he just walked away.

Me : Hello?

I say all nervously as it's not a normal thing to get on call with Hoseok sunbaenim.

Hoseok : Hey junior!

Him and his sunshine energy can brighten up everyone's mood.

Me : Hello sunbaenim!

Hoseok : Well I'm upset, you should call me oppa as now your other group members call me that as well.

Me : Okay oppa!

I say and heard him chuckled on the other side,

Hoseok : So how do you feel right now?

Me : I don't really know how to explain it.

Hoseok : Then I guess you're happy to the extent you can't describe.

Well he's right, I'm at ninth cloud but can't hide the fact I'm nervous as well. I don't want to disappoint anyone.
Hoseok : Okay good luck for today's game.

I hummed and cut the call , looked at the phone which I need to give him back, or should I just place it anywhere? Nah!! That would be rude right?

TAEHYUNG

I was sitting outside watching the sky which looks really beautiful. The clouds are pretty today. I was busy looking at the sky until a voice catched my attention. "Taehyung sunbaenim" She calls out for me and I turned to look at her.

I stood up and hummed while looking at her who is now looking down not making eye contact with me which I'm glad about.

I don't know but when she looks at me, her eyes hold some power to make me drown into them. They're beautiful, I did heard Indians have beautiful eyes but didn't realised until I saw her for the first time.

"Sunbaenim? " I got out of my thoughts when I heard her call me once again which made me realise that I was literally zoned out in front of her. I grabbed my phone and walked away leaving her questioning lot of things inside her head but I don't care to give any explanation.

I should rest a little, we don't know what game we're going to play today but it could be for physical strength as well so I should have some energy left .

JUNGKOOK

I walked out of gym all covered with my sweat but I need to get changed into fresh clothes fast as it's nearly time for the evening game which is important for score gaining.

I was about to walk inside the room but then saw ishita walking while doing some little dance steps as she had her headphones on. I unknowingly smiled when she twirled herself around with her eyes closed but smile settled on her lips .

"Ouch" My eyes widened when she slipped because of water spilled on the floor, she tried to get up but I guess she sprained her ankle. I walked towards her whose face clearly shows pain.

"Hey I think you sprained your ankle" She looked up and I saw her eyes little teary, must be paining a lot. I crouched down a little and was about to lift her up.

"I'm heav--" I didn't let her finish and just lift her up making her gasp but still she wrapped her arms around my neck for safety and looked at me with wide eyes. " Oh shut up you're not even half my warm up weight. "

I saw her cheeks getting red, now I badly want to know what her brain is thinking  at this moment. But wait what nonsense is my brain thinking?

I placed her on the sofa slowly and heard beomgyu saying "OMO!! What happened? " I looked at him "She sprained her ankle can you bring me spray? " He nods and immediately turned to bring it meanwhile i looked down to her who is trying hard to not cry but I know she's in pain.

I sat beside her maintaining safe distance so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable, raising my hand I caressed her head. "You're a strong girl ishita, I know that " She looks at me and I noticed how her eyelashes looks so pretty when they're wet because of tears. "I--i am worried about the game in evening. " She says and I can't help but chuckle.

"You should be worried about yourself right now" I say and she just looked down, I know what she's feeling. "Hyung here"
He passed me  the spray and I held her ankle but she hissed which made me look at her apologetically. "I'm sorry"

𓆩♡𓆪

Niki is getting scolded by Jin hyung as he was the one who forgot to clean the water he spilled accidentally . "Hyung he didn't do purposely. " Taehyung says and jeonghan hyung joins as well by nodding.

"I know but everyone please be careful, see how she sprained her ankle " He says looking at her all worried but she's just looking down, still feeling bad that we can't participate in today's game.

An hour ago we got the scroll about tug of war but as we informed about her injury , the management took our name out of today's task and now her position on the chart of land of legend is at last which is making her feel as disappointment.

And that's the reason why hyung scolded Niki as her scores matter a lot for getting the position of leader.

I just hope she gets recovered as soon as possible and don't have to miss dance practice.

ISHITA

I feel like a loser right now, I feel bad for getting Niki scolded because of my carelessness, I should have not carelessly danced, it's all my fault.

I need some time alone so I just came to my room and was about to lay down hugging my pookie but frowned seeing a note placed on the pillow.

Bad days comes for a reason and do you know what's the reason?

It gives you two times more better days. Don't give up and just smile. I like it when you smile it's cute .

I smiled reading the note but who wrote this? I'm sure it's one of the teammates but then again who, he didn't even leave his name at the bottom.

.・✫・゜・。.

Hope you're liking the story.

Vote and comment💗

THE PROMO!!

I hissed when he held my forearm with such a tight grip, I looked at him with confusion all over my face by seeing him so angry but why?

"What do you think of yourself?" He asks but I'm so confused to even say anything, "I thought you're a good person but" He scoffs and tightened his hold which made tears to pool inside my eyes because of the pain.

"At least tel--" He didn't even let me finish my sentence just pushed him me making me stumble on my steps "Just don't you dare to show up in front of me. " With that he walked away leaving me behind shedding the tears finally looking at his walking back.

What wrong did I do? Doesn't he know my ankle is sprained?
"I hate you Kim Taehyung" I mumbled still in disbelief by the fact he's not at all like what he shows himself in front of the army's or does he hate me so much cause he behaves like a jerk to me.

Now what's gonna happen in the next chapter , why did he behaved like that? Any guess?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 7.1K 48
"Are you really going to say no to a virgin dying boy's bucket list?"
3.7K 232 9
A namjin fanfiction A hate to love story
1.9K 139 22
Take me with you. Let me love you. Let us be just us. Neither rich or poor. Just us as us. ~E
139 8 3
A story about the burden of falling in love, when that love wasn't meant to be yours in the first place