FATE'S GAME | | BTS FF (18+)

By ishifictions

We all need to accept our fate More

CHARACTERS~
DISCLAIMER ~
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]

[6]

441 53 83
By ishifictions

[6]

ISHITA

After talking a bit with my team members I walked inside the room and saw jungkook arranging pillows, more of a like making a wall and dividing the bed into two sides.

"What are you doing? " He looks back and then sat on one side of the bed. "I just figured this is best I could do to make you comfortable sleeping around a guy " I couldn't hide my smile on his words as that's so thoughtful of him "Thankyou"

He shook his head, "Don't thank me for such a small thing " I just giggled and walked to my side of the bed. Laying on the bed I just stared at the ceiling, well it's not easy to get to the sleep knowing very well I'm sharing room with jeon jungkook.

"Are you asleep? " I heard him asking and I just hummed in response which made him chuckle "seriously I didn't knew except for the half opened eye sleeping habit you also have habit of sleep talking" I rolled my eyes as I know he's mocking me. "Well I'm trying to sleep " He hums as well.

"Are you an army? " He ask after good silence of five minutes but now what should I answer? well I guess I should be honest.
" Umm yes I am, honestly I'm multistan" He says yes and turned to my side, lifting his head and rested it on his palm and looked at me.

"What? " I ask him when I saw him just looking at me as if waiting for me to say anything, "I know you're really shy or maybe you're just scared to embarrass yourself so how about at least you get comfortable with me? " I always knew he's comfort person and really can do anything for army. That's sweet of him to care.

"So tell me who is your bias? " He ask and I just looked everywhere but him. "Is it me? " He says and chuckled but I shook my head "then? " I think it's not wrong to tell my bias name, right? " It's taehyung sunbaenim " He hummed " Well woah!! Why?"

"I don't know how to answer that, I have so many things in my mind but can't express it into words, god you must think off me as some crazy fan well honestly I am " I just blurted out whatever came into my mind and he smiled at me, " I know I talk a lot, I guess sorry " I say as I don't want to be embarrassed.

"No, I love listening to you. " My heart skip a beat but wait he said in some other mean I'm sure, "huh? " To confirm I faked confused face " Well I m-mean I'm a good listener " I awkwardly smiled and cursed myself internally for being so delusional.

" I guess we should really sleep now as tomorrow we need to wake up early as well and the camera around the house will start working as well " I didn't even realised how we both talked for two hours and still didn't get bored but he's right .
" Okay good night " He smiles
" Good night " I replied and turned to hug my pookie.

TAEHYUNG

I walked out of my room and saw jin hyung, jimin and jeonghan drinking coffee while sitting in the living room. On noticing my presence jimin smiled at me which I gladly gave back.

"Good morning taegyung-ah" Hyung says while turning the page of the newspaper. "Good morning hyung" With that I sat beside jeonghan who Pat my back and then again put back his focus on his phone.

I looked around and saw no one else , "Where are others? " I ask while standing up to bring me apple juice to drink. "Niki, beomgyu and Dino are in gym " Jeonghan replied and I hummed while coming back to my seat with the Apple juice.

"Wait so those two brat are still asleep? " Hyung says folding his newspaper. "Tae please can you go and wa--" I cut him off by shaking my head " I'm not done with my glass of juice so just send jimin " He glares at me while throwing the newspaper on the table which made me gulp and without giving any second excuse I just stood up and walked inside their room.

Walking inside I saw both of them sleeping as if they're dead bodies. I walked to jungkook's side and called his name "jungkook!! Jungkook-ah wake up " He opens his eyes slowly adjusting to brightness. "Oh hyung am I late? " I just nod and he stood up . Without saying anything he walked out of the room.

So now  I have to wake this girl up? Sighing to myself I called out her name "Ishita!! Ishita wake up! " But she didn't even budge like she can't hear me. Should I shook her a little? I touched her forearm and shake a bit "ishita wake up!! " I say little pissed because she just turned to other side and hugged her plushie which is a teddy bear. "Ishita just wake up, you're no princess to sleep this late " I say but again she just frowned in her sleep and  went back to sleeping.

I rested my hands to both side of my torso and then noticed the jug of water, I guess she left me with no other choice. Pouring a glass of water I finally stood in front of her and looked at her face for a moment which looks so peaceful but not anymore with that I splashed the water right on her face.

She gasped and jolted up sitting straight on the bed, breathing heavily . She turned and looked at me and then to the glass. "YAH!! " She says. "Yah? " I repeat as it's disrespectful to say in the tone which she used on me. "I mean what is this behavior taehyung sunbaenim?"
She says rubbing her back side of palm on her face, and looks totally pissed the way she's looking at me.

"I've been trying to wake you up for so long. " I say " YAH!! " She says it again aloud and I raised my brows which just made her pout and without saying anything further she walked inside the bathroom. I chuckled on remembering how her nose flared with anger.

I walked out of the room "why are you smiling? " This dropped my smile which I didn't even realised I had one. " Who's smiling? " I ask to jimin who's looking at me with his suspicious gaze. "I saw you smiling just now. " He says and Headlock me. " Well my best friend you're hallucinating I'm not smiling. " Saying this I immediately got out of his grip and walked away with fast steps to ignore his other questions.

ISHITA

After getting ready I walked out of the room and found Jin oppa sitting on the sofa, he smiled when he noticed my presence.
"I see you're heavy sleeper" He says and here I just got embarrassed. He chuckles
" Don't be embarrassed I've been around these small brothers of mine in the group but finally I got a sister " The way he said that made me feel so warm inside the heart. Surely the most chaotic but matured person.

"Where are others? " I ask as I can only see him. " Well we received the first task so let's go to practice room " He says while standing up. "What is it? " He picked up the scroll kept on the table and passed it to me.

Good morning team number fourth, today team have to decide their name.

Have to practice dance choreography of DNA song of BTS

In the evening there will be small fun game between the teams but the scores will be added to your scorecard.

Thank you.

I read the scroll and passed it back to him. " First let us decide a team name and then we'll practice. " I nod to him and we finally got inside the practice room where my other team members were already present.

We sat in circle and were thinking for a name. " How about power Rangers? " Beomgyu suggest and I just couldn't resist myself from laughing but immediately stopped when no one else laughed, was it only funny to me? God I should give the title of  team leader as embarrassment goddess. "What's your favorite flower? " Jungkook asks " It's daisy and lilies " He hummed.

" How about daisy and lilies hyung? " He asks to jin oppa who shook his head not satisfied by the name. "How about Hazel?" I ask. "Hazel, why? " Niki asks.  " Well meaning of Hazel is leader so the main motto of our teams is to get me the position of leader I think it's best."

I don't know I hallucinated it or not but I saw subtle smile on taeghyung's face. "I like it it's good. " Jin oppa says and look at other member's face and they all smiled except for that iceberg but anyways I did catched him smiling before for a second.
"Okay then I'm sending the team name " I stood up and took out my phone to message the team name. There I saw other three team names which are good as well. Knight Rider, King of wins, Unbeatables. "There names looks like they're going to have some battle. " I heard jungkook saying from the back which made me flinch and my phone was about to land on the floor but his fast reflex catched it in a swift, which was hot.

"Do I look scary to you? " He asks and I shook my head " I just got startled. " He nods. " Come we should practice now. "

We all stood in our position and the bts members were actually in the front, obviously it's their song. I followed all of their instructions and moved my body with the beat.

𓆩𓆪

The dance practice was surely hard , I'm so soaked in sweat right now. I was on my way to my room but jimin called me.
" Hey ishita listen! " He says and I turned to him. " Keep this hoodie in my room please " I just nod and he ran outside as they planned to play badminton.

I stepped inside his room and placed the hoodie on the bed and was about to walk out but then my gaze travelled to the bathroom which is open and I can clearly see Taehyung's back while washing his face. Taking slow steps I got inside the bathroom and looked at him who has face wash on his face so clearly he can't notice me because of his closed eyes.

Looking at the fashwash bottle I smiled devilish and silently picked it up and pour to the palms  he placed under the running tap and again went back to clean his face but looking at his face I'm sure he got confused to feel it more soapy. Rubbing his face once again he placed his hand under tap but I again poured the facewash and silently laughed seeing him all frustrated.

This is my revenge for soaking my face in the morning. He again took his palm under the tap but I again poured facewash and this time he was a lot pissed, "aish shibal (fuck) " I gulped well that was hot. Hearing him curse in that raspy voice is something really hot.

He rubbed his face really harder this time which is just making him look like ghost as his face is now whole white.

I silently laughed looking at him but gasped when he held my wrist and pulled me inside the shower. Bringing both of us under shower he looked for the shower handle and twisting it, the cold water fell on us.

He slowly opened his eyes once the face got washed off and looked at me, the water dripping down from his jaws making me loose my shit but i should take hold of myself.

My eyes widened when he placed his right hand against the wall behind me, trapping me in between. But this wasn't that caused me heart attack, the words and the way he grabbed my jaw made me just want to get on my knees.

"Next time if we're under the same shower, I'm going to kiss you without any warnings. " I gulped and just couldn't form any words to say, what happened all of sudden? This man is making me feel something, and it is somewhere I don't even wanna mention about.

He take a minute pose and stepped back. " You really thought I would do that? " He says and I looked at him in disbelief " No way I thought anything " He nods in sarcasm
" Yeah -yeah " He says and leans forward making my breath once again hitch. " Don't mess with me, cause my ways to mess with you will not be pretty decent " He says and walked out of the bathroom.

But what did he meant? My reader mind is making me think all the unholy possibilities but again he himself said he won't do things like that to me. I'm surely going to avoid him to keep my sanity.

.・。.・゜✭・

Hope you're liking the story.

Vote and comment 💗

THE PROMO!!

I walked out of gym all covered with my sweat but I need to get changed into fresh clothes fast as it's nearly time for the evening game which is important for score gaining.

I was about to walk inside the room but then saw ishita walking while doing some little dance steps as she had her headphones on. I unknowingly smiled when she twirled herself around with her eyes closed but smile settled on her lips .

"Ouch" My eyes widened when she slipped because of water spilled on the floor, she tried to get up but I guess she sprained her ankle. I walked towards her whose face clearly shows pain.

"Hey I think you sprained your ankle" She looked up and I saw her eyes little teary, must be paining a lot. I crouched down a little and was about to lift her up.

"I'm heav--" I didn't let her finish and just lift her up making her gasp but still she wrapped her arms around my neck for safety and looked at me with wide eyes. " Oh shut up you're not even half my warm up weight. "

Okay cuties so far are you liking the story?  It's giving rom-com vibes for now. This book will have lot of genre, hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 8 3
A story about the burden of falling in love, when that love wasn't meant to be yours in the first place
75.3K 7.1K 48
"Are you really going to say no to a virgin dying boy's bucket list?"
103K 4.6K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
185K 8.3K 126
𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 𝐀 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐧...