FATE'S GAME | | BTS FF (18+)

By ishifictions

We all need to accept our fate More

CHARACTERS~
DISCLAIMER ~
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]

[1]

858 76 73
By ishifictions

[1]

𓆩𓆪

BTS members were sleeping in their dorms as they got free day after a long time.

Namjoon rubbed his eyes and checked the time on his phone. Sitting straight on his bed he was the first one to wake up. His roommate for today was jungkook who is sleeping like a dead meat with half of himself covered with duvet and other half he doesn't even know is outside the bed or on the bed.

Shaking his head knowing very well the youngest he covered him in duvet and walked inside the bathroom to start his day.

When Namjoon walked out of the room he found yoongi already sitting and drinking his coffee "good morning hyung " The younger greets to which he nods as his focus is on listening some beats he prepared.

After fifteen minutes Namjoon was ready with his breakfast that is a cup of coffee with some toast, as the cooking members of the group are still asleep also the one who is not he knows very well right now would not stand up unless his check on the beats is done.

Hoseok came out of the room after arranging the bedsheets as he shared the room with yoongi who has already woken up.
" Ay yo good morning " Even after just waking up his energy is still all hyped up. " Should I wake up other members? " He asks while taking a seat near yoongi who didn't hear because of his ear plugs. " Let them sleep today is the only day we got off " He nods to Namjoon and both of them start talking about random things leaving yoongi on his own.

"Taehyung-ah" Jin says in his sleepy voice. The younger just groaned while hugging his pillow. " Wake up now " The elder again speaks not really noticing how his eyes are still closed as well. " Today is off hyung! " Taehyung says after taking all the duvet for himself. Taking tired breath jin stood up and walked inside the bathroom to finally start his day.

Jimin who was laying on the bed was just staring at the ceiling. " Why do I feel like to stay like this forever? " He says cracking his knuckle bones. On the other hand jungkook's alarm start ringing but the man didn't even budge on the other hand hoseok came inside the room shaking his head in disbelief as the alarm is so loud but still nothing can hinder the sleep of maknae.

𓆩𓆪

All the members were sitting on dining table and finally were ready to have the breakfast.
" What are you cooking jin hyung? " The maknae asks while arranging chopsticks and spoons on the dining table. "It's kimchi fried rice and scallion pancakes" The eldest replied while bringing one of the dish on the table. Taehyung who was busy in his phone stood up to help the hyung.

Everyone settled down on dining and dig into their meal.
" Nothing can be compared to jin hyung's fried rice " Hoseok exclaimed while pointing his chopsticks towards the eldest whilst he just winked in return to him. " As long I don't need to cook, I'm happy to eat any meal" Jimin says while dipping the pancake in sauce.
" Lazy ass" Yoongi comments and jimin lift his gaze towards him " Look better you don't say about being lazy ass " With that he again put his focus on the meal and yoongi just rolled his eyes not at all affected by his words.

Taehyung stood up after finishing his breakfast gaining attention of other members
" What are your plans for today taehyung? " Namjoon asks him while taking sip of water. " I'm just going to play games all day along so don't distrub unless it's very important " With that he walked away in their gaming room. " Wahh he really wants to play alone " Jungkook says while sulking over the fact he didn't even asked for company to play games with him.

" Let it be also don't forget your promise " Jungkook looked at jin with confusion which clearly showed he forgot about his own words. " Yah!! Brat how can you forget that you have to help me in cleaning garden " He mouthed ahh recalling the day when he lost in rock, paper and scissors so he had to promise his hyung to help him out.

" What are you going to do jiminshi? " Jungkook asks when he saw jimin standing up with his dishes, " Oh I have to do laundry " He made ok sign to him in response and with that jimin walked inside the room to collect his clothes he brought to do laundry. " I'm just going to watch drama " Hoseok says while jumping on the sofa and picked up the remote.

" I'm going to work on some beats with Yoongi hyung " Namjoon says after wiping his mouth and walked inside their studio in the dorm where yoongi is already present.

𓆩𓆪

Jungkook and jin were watering the plants after they were finally done with cleaning of garden. " I got to know something " Eldest says to youngest while sprinkling water on the leaves of plants making them look all freshed. " What? " He asks him with curious eyes.

" Hybe is finally bringing girl group " The maknae gasped and snapped his head to the hyung.
" What? Like for real? " Jin hummed in response while changing his direction of pipe to other plants. " Woah I can't believe " Jungkook says totally shocked by the news. " Even I was shocked when I heard head director talking to producers. "

"But I don't see anyone training as you know for debuting first there's a training period " He shares his doubt to the hyung and he nods his head while closing the tap finally getting done with watering the whole garden. " They got selected through online audition and are extremely talented that they really don't need training. " The other male's eye widened.
" That's something really unusual of hybe. " The other one chuckles and says " There's something even more interesting. " Cleaning his hands jungkook turned to jin " What is it? "

Arranging back the tools jin replied " There's an Indian girl among the four " He gasped hearing it making the elder laugh at his reaction " Trust me I showed the exact reaction when I heard about it " He nods. " Also I got to know she's daughter of business tycoon. " He looks at him wide eyes, " Then why she's troubling herself to come in hell like schedule of kpop artists? "

"Like I came " The elder replied with smirk making the younger roll his eyes " Just tell me you wanted to flex about being born rich. " He says arranging the manure in the polybag to store for future use. " Yah!! Do you know even how much of a down to earth man I am? " Jin replied getting offended easily making jungkook laugh as he just loves to annoy him. After Washing hands jungkook went inside.

He looked around and thought to share the information with taehyung. Getting inside the room he saw him all focused on his game with headset on . Taking a deep breath he finally decided to gain his attention lowkey scared aftermath of his actions of disturbing taehyung's game.

Taehyung noticed jungkook standing in the room he paused his game and turned to jungkook, " Can you get me water bottle ? " He immediately went out after nodding.

Standing on the doorstep he finally decide to just announce while entering the room.

"Hyung I heard there's gonna be girl group in hybe. " Jungkook says while entering the room.

"So? " The eldest replied in bored tone making the younger whine.

"It'll be first girl group of course it's exciting. " He says with all excitement but his smile dropped when he saw taehyung rolling his eyes.

" I heard there's going to be indian girl among the four " Jungkook again tried to make his hyung engage in the conversation but failed miserably when he saw the glare by him.

'I don't really have any interest " And again he put his focus on the game he's playing. " well I heard she's daughter of business tycoon " Taehyung scoffs, " I hate her already " He mumbles to himself thinking you're some rich brat.

Shaking his head all annoyed because of not finding a gossip mate for himself he too decides to play game.

𓆩𓆪

TAEHYUNG

Finally we were back on our daily life spending most of our time in studios and practice room. Right now we were practising our dance steps on the song idol.

Jimin was getting scolded by hoseok hyung for repeating the same mistake twice . I feel bad for him as hoseok hyung is really strict when his mentor mode gets on. Not wanting to get scolded I started to work on my steps while looking at myself in the mirror.

After finally working on our steps for straight three hours, we were now allowed to take rest as hyung was now satisfied with our steps.

We all sat down on the floor getting all exhausted with the dance practice. I had my towel wrapped around my neck to prevent my T-shirt catch the dirt of my sweat but I really wonder if it's gonna work cause the whole T-shirt itself looks soaked.

I saw jungkook entering the room with water bottles , I silently grinned seeing the pout on his lips .Well for him being the maknae if there's advantage then there are some disadvantages as well. Like right now Namjoon hyung sent him to bring water for us.

My attention went to jimin when he start speaking.

"Wahh I can't believe a girl group damn!! They're not minors right? " Jimin asks to namjoon hyung but before he could even answer him, jin hyung hit Jimin's head. " Keep your flirty ass away from the girls, you're going to be their senior so let them respect you rather than think of you as some pervert " Jimin pouts whereas jungkook laughs to see jimin getting scoldings by eldest.

I smiled then again a thought strikes me, how is it really like to have a girl group? It's going to be first girl group in hybe, we do have female staff but this is something different. Anyways I don't really care, they're going to be my junior and I'm their senior, nothing else.

" They'll arrive next week " Namjoon hyung says while opening the cap of his water bottle. Why are they all so excited about it? I know it's something really unusual of hybe but still they don't have to talk about it whole day.

I'm just hearing their curiosities from the moment jungkook went inside each room to tell the news to each member.

Well it's not only just my group but I heard even Mingyu talking about it to woozi when I passed by their studio. So I'm hundred percent sure txt and enhypen are no different.

I flinched when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, looking up I found jimin looking at me with worried face, but why?

" Bro you okay? I've been calling your name " Shit looks like I zoned out , I shook my head giving him assuring smile which brought his beautiful eye smile on his face. " Then come bro we need to practice DNA now. " I groaned and stood up to take my position.

" Let's see how it's going to have a junior girl group in company "
I mumbled to myself,I'm not really excited about it as my other members are but still somewhat curious about their talent as they didn't have any training period.
" Taehyung " I heard jin hyung whispering gaining my attention but he gestured me to look at front and I found hoseok hyung looking at me with straight face. I mouthed sorry to him and finally started focusing on instructions of Hoseok hyung.

.・✫・゜・。.

Vote and comment 💗

I hope you enjoyed it.

THE PROMO!!

I was on my way to the meeting room but being fascinated by the building I lost the hold of other members and now I'm looking around to find the room where we were told to gather.

I got inside a room thinking maybe it's the meeting room but it looks like studio, I was about to walk out but a deep voice from the back made me gulp.
" Who are you? " The voice is definitely of him, I can even recognize it in my sleep but now hearing it in person is making my heart pound, ahh please take hold of yourself ishita. Taking deep breath I turned and he looked at me for a second and then turned his gaze only to meet with mine again whose didn't left for a second after seeing his ethereal beauty making my heart skip a beat and take off millions of butterflies in my stomach.

" Who are you? And how did you get inside? " He asks with strict tone and not a single word was rolling out of my tongue but my eyes widened hearing his next words, " Security!! Security!! " I immediately placed my hand on his mouth and he looked at me shock. " I'm not saesang " He pushes me a little
" Security there's outsider come fast and throw her out. "

Excited for first meeting of taehyung and ishita?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 20
"They call moments like these fate, but I call it my perfect mistake"
13.8K 287 21
requests are open !
7.1K 327 31
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
75.3K 7.1K 48
"Are you really going to say no to a virgin dying boy's bucket list?"