✓ After the end of the day, I...

By ruwen05026

Author: white teeth Category: Romance Size Ruan Soft wears a strong male apocalyptic text and becomes a canno... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
End

9

202 6 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 9

◎Concentrated fermentation method is good◎

Outside the walls, big stuff.

Ruan Soft still feels that this system is specifically to pit itself, to the death pit. Outside the walls are huge mutant animals in the ocean and deep sea with no end in sight, as well as hordes of mutant animals ready to devour humans. It is a fear that humans are so deep that they want to escape.

If someone can defeat those outside the wall, do they still need to cultivate farming magic hard?

"Is there another alternative? It's not that good.

Ruan Soft pressed her temples, feeling that her planting plan was about to run aground before it even began.

[Just, according to the ratio of one hundred to one thick, concentrated.] 】

"How much?"

The system tactically pretends to be dead and no longer reports the numbers.

The hoe in Ruan Soft's hand was clenched, near Xiaoyuan Village, there were few people and many mutated animals, but there were basically no zombies. A hundred zombies is not a small number, and transportation is also a problem.

Ruan Soft looked at the sky helplessly, the sun was about to set, turned around and returned to his room, not paying attention to the flickering light spot not far away.

"Brother Song, there are also such good-looking humans." The boy who spoke held a reflector in his hand, stretched his neck and watched Ruan Soft enter the room, a little curious to lean out but was stopped first.

Song Xiao patted the boy's head with a face, "It's because humans look like this that they can treat a guy like you who has never seen the world."

The boy shrunk for a moment, his eyes were unconsciously attracted by Ruan Soft's side face, is such a good-looking person really a bad person?

"Just go to that mall, there are many monsters in it, let's take the opportunity to scare her away!" Song Xiao lit a flame in his hand, lit up the surrounding darkness, glanced at Xiao Jiu in front of him, other children can not come, but Xiao Jiu must come, although Xiao Jiu is the youngest, but he is the most powerful of all children, so Song Xiao continued: "You must go with me."

"But Brother Song, we're afraid too." The boy quietly took a step back, today he was listening to Xiaoliu and Xiaoqi talking about how good this sister was, they still had sugar in their hands, he really envied.

Add to favorites | Set as Home | Member Center | I want to contribute | RSS

Romance Letter Network

Home

Annual classification

Type of work

This site recommends

Wow! 繁體版

Site Search:

Romance Letter NetworkAdvanced searchIf there is obscene information or infringement of your copyright, please contact the email stoneytrhg@gmail.com report it

Your current location:Home > 2022

After the end of the day, I planted vegetables in the Magic Immortal Castle - white teeth

Time:2022-03-22 07:10:14 Author: White teeth

"I can tell you Xiao Jiu, human beings are bad things!" Song Xiao pulled his clothes, and his arms were full of whipping wounds, "See no, this is all done by those humans!"

Xiao Jiu looked at those scars and finally nodded.

Song Xiao pulled Xiao Jiu to the door of Ruan Soft's house, and he could smell the aroma of rice inside through the door panel, and it seemed that there were all kinds of meat aromas, and Song Xiao wanted to drool without contending.

"Brother Song, how do we get in." Xiao Jiu squatted at the door, so hungry that he wanted to gnaw his fingers, and Song Xiao pulled him and began to knock on the door.

Ruan Soft was a little surprised to see the two children when she opened the door, and the one who took the lead seemed to have been seen this afternoon, and it seemed that he was driven away by Uncle Guo later.

"Is something wrong?" Ruan Soft took the bowl and asked, "My pot is still on the fire, just say something."

Song Xiao was taller, and at a glance he saw the fried rice on the pot, the aroma was like the tentacles of the devil, messing up the plan he had originally thought of, except staring straight at the pot of fried rice, he couldn't think of anything else he wanted to say.

"Sister, can I take a bite of your fried rice?" Xiao Jiu groped on himself, took out a crystal nucleus, and looked at Ruan Soft with his eyes.

The child in front of him is only five years old at most, and his left eye is an obvious prosthetic eye, with the unique light of snakes, and his hand is so small that he can't even hold the crystal nucleus.

But where did he get the nucleus?

Ruan Soft's eyes flickered, but he still reached out to take the crystal nucleus and turned sideways to let the two in.

Before Song Xiao could return to his senses, Xiao Jiu had already rushed in, and Ruan Soft stood in place, pulling the door and looking at him.

Must not be exposed.

Song Xiao also took out two crystal nuclei and stuffed them into Ruan Soft's hands, only then did he swagger into the house with a sigh of relief.

When Ruan Soft closed the door, he noticed that there was also a bag of crystal nuclei hanging at his door and a letter written crookedly, which should have been put by Xiaoliu and Xiaoqi.

Are the hard currencies traded in Xiaoyuan Village crystal nuclei?

Do these bear children know that this one can be replaced with a box of instant noodles?

Ruan Soft glanced at the color of the crystal nucleus in the light and determined that it was the crystal nucleus of the zombie.

There must be a special place for zombies to gather nearby.

Ruan Soft looked at the two people who couldn't move their legs at the pot, and felt that he could ask later.

Xiao Jiu was particularly happy, he began to be hungry in the afternoon, and he never found a chance to eat, he looked at the contents of the pot on tiptoe, and there was golden egg liquid on the grained rice, and the surrounding area was sprinkled with particles of lunch meat; There was also a pot of bubbling soup on the other pot, Xiao Jiu didn't know what kind of soup, but it smelled particularly fragrant.

He sat at the table, just like he had seen other humans visiting someone's house.

Ruan Soft took the spatula and stir-fried again, first served a bowl of hot for the two people, covered with a large bowl of rice, and pushed it in front of the two people.

"Eat."

Song Xiao had completely forgotten that he was in a human home, only knew to bury his head in the dry rice, and after eating three bowls straight, he looked at Ruan Soft, who was sitting next to him and drinking water, and only then did he react and forget about the business.

Song Xiao buried his face in the bowl, counting the rice grains and thinking about how to trick Ruan Rou into going to the mall.

"Sister Ruan, can I eat another spoonful?" Xiao Jiu licked the spoon and continued, "Just one spoonful, I and Brother Song are going to the mall tonight, and I can also exchange it with you."

Mall.

Ruan Soft grabbed the keyword, swept his gaze over Song Xiao, who looked like a thief, and asked casually: "There is a shopping mall nearby, can I buy things?"

"No, there are a lot of them there..."

"There are indeed a lot of things, but we are afraid to go, can you take us?" Song Xiao hurriedly interrupted Xiao Jiu's words, he had not lied, he only felt as if his face was set on fire by fire.

Ruan Soft casually covered Xiao Jiu with another full bowl, propped his chin and returned, "Yes."

Song Xiao sat down on the chair and put his trembling hand under the table, trying not to let Ruan Soft see his weakness, he touched the scar on his arm, recalling those dark memories over and over again.

His gaze fell on Xiao Jiu again, and he definitely couldn't let Xiao Jiu also suffer such a cruel thing.

Ruan Soft must be driven away!

When the night completely shrouded Xiaoyuan Village and the lights up in various rooms, Song Xiao felt that the time was almost up.

He had already gone to see it in advance in the afternoon, there were many monsters in the mall, but he moved slowly, and he could break out of it at will with Xiao Jiu.

As for what would happen to Ruan Soft inside, Song Xiao closed his eyes fiercely, not wanting to think about it anymore.

"Can we go now?"

Ruan Soft looked at the dark clouds in the sky, if you don't go out again, it will wet your clothes when it rains, which is very troublesome.

"Yes, you follow us." Song Xiao pulled up Xiao Jiu and turned his head not to look at Ruan Soft.

"But..."

Xiao Jiu felt that something was not quite right, and Brother Song who pulled him kept his head down, and Sister Ruan was not as gentle as she was just now. Xiao Jiu was pulled out the door before he could say anything.

The moon was obscured by dark clouds, even the light of the stars became dim, leaving Xiaoyuan Village, the surroundings did not become quiet, and those roaring sounds became more and more obvious.

The shopping mall that Song Xiao said is actually just a relatively large supermarket. The tall weeds are the best cover, and Ruan Soft squints his eyes slightly, and he can see the zombie groups wandering in the mall, and there are indeed a lot of them.

Ruan Soft's eyes flashed with satisfaction.

Song Xiao sensed that something was wrong, obviously when he came in the afternoon, there were not so many zombies here!

Ruan Soft took out the bag he had prepared, put a few potatoes in his pocket, glanced back at Xiao Jiu and Song Xiao, and instructed in a low voice: "You guys wait here, I'll go over first to see the situation."

"There are too many zombies over there!"

Song Xiao looked at Ruan Soft, she still had the smell of night dew on her body, which was particularly good, dispelling the fishy smell produced by those monsters. Song Xiao's tongue also has the salty umami taste of fried rice.

He regretted it.

Ruan Soft would have died in the past like this...

"It's okay, I'll be back in a minute." Ruan Soft rubbed Song Xiao's head, suddenly remembered something, took out two candies from his bag and put them in his hand, and continued: "This can be regarded as a travel fee."

After saying that, turn around and run.

"You don't go! I lied to you, there is nothing in it! Song Xiao could hear his voice trembling, and he wanted to roar out, but the strength of his whole body seemed to be frozen, and he could only watch Ruan Soft run away.

The voice was scattered in the wind, and it did not reach the person he wanted to convey at all.

Xiao Jiu wanted to chase Ruan Soft but was held by Song Xiao's hand, he looked at Song Xiao suspiciously, and saw tears dripping from Brother Song's face.

Song Xiao's tears had not yet been wiped clean, and his blurred vision suddenly fell behind the mall, and the group of oppressive zombies was slowly moving forward.

How could it be so much!

Song Xiao's blood was about to stop flowing, and his brain couldn't think correctly.

What to do!

He lowered his head, and Xiao Jiu was still holding his hand.

"Xiao Jiu, you go back to Mr. Lu now, let him come over, you must be fast!"

Song Xiaoyi gritted his teeth and rushed out of the grass, he must pass, he must let Ruan Soft leave!

  ######

[There are zombie groups coming, and fifteen have been collected. ] 】

Ruan Soft rubbed his wrist and looked coldly at the zombies that surrounded him again.

The thrown potatoes seemed to be ignited the moment they touched the zombies, and the raging fire lit up the dark and empty room.

Another zombie burned into char and fell to the ground.

This is called manual fermentation.

It's really exhausting.

Ruan Soft took a step back, there was a fishy wind in his ears, and the zombie who wanted to sneak up from behind pounced, Ruan Soft raised his hand, and a potato was stuffed into its empty brain.

Before the zombie found anything wrong, the bursting flames began to run around on its body, it roared in pain, twisting its body to get rid of the flames on its body, but unfortunately it had no other effect except for hurting teammates visible to the naked eye, and the flame produced by potatoes could not be stopped without fermenting fertilizer to the extreme.

A team of zombies all suffered, stuck in place and burned more and more.

"Why didn't I find this good way!"

Ruan Soft patted his forehead, directly found a clean place, patted Ash and sat down, and even took out water and drank two sips, which meant halftime.

[Host, and the zombie group is coming! ] 】

The system can't help but remind that this fertilizer is very toxic, and the consequences of being bitten are unimaginable.

"Don't be in a hurry, wait for them to climb for a while first."

Ruan Soft hooked the corner of his mouth.

"It's better to gather all together, one potato to solve the problem!"

The author has something to say:

Some minor problems with settings ~~~

The main function of the soil wall: mainly to block the giant marine mutant animals that block the outside, of course, there are other mutated animals outside, so it will cause a tide of beasts. The zombie tide is also caused by the beast tide, so if both occur, it is a state of two-sided attack.

The setting of the stupid author still thinks that the biggest enemy of mankind should not be humans, and there will naturally be more unknown and terrible things, hehe.

◎ Latest Comments:

[ "hot" to catch a big bug for the author~]

  【emmm】

[ go, the mine is coming! ] 】

【Hahahaha eat and eat!! Get it up!! 】

[ "Xiao Jiu hasn't had time to say something" to catch a big bug for the author~

Big, no, still not to remove ah]

  【

[Oh, after saving for several days, it will disappear all of a sudden~]

[Come on, author]

-Finish-

Chapter 10

◎ If you don't hurry, I'm going to finish eating◎

Lu Wuxing always felt that since the evening, his eyelids had jumped fiercely, obviously it was time to sleep, but he was exceptionally awake, and he simply lit a lamp and read a book.

I didn't read two pages of the book, and my mind was full of Ruan Soft's back mercilessly when she left today.

Lu Wuxing felt a little bitter in his mouth, if he hadn't done so well at the beginning, according to Ruan Soft's personality, he felt that he was a good collaborator.

At least all the urgent needs of Xiaoyuan Village can be solved.

The most important thing in Xiaoyuan Village is the crystal nucleus, but because it is produced by Xiaoyuan Village, it cannot be exchanged for the corresponding materials, but it has been subjected to various vilifications, and over time, the crystal nucleus in Xiaoyuan Village is just a shiny toy for children.

Lu Wuxing pulled the clothes on his body, his fingers were a little stiff, he looked at the light in front of him, and predicted that this winter would be exceptionally cold.

"Mr. Lu, Mr. Lu!"

The door was pushed open directly, and Xiao Jiu broke in, his face was blown white by the wind because of the long distance of running.

"Quick, go to the mall, Brother Song and Sister Ruan are trapped!"

Lu Wuxing instantly clenched the book in his hand, put on his clothes and was about to walk out, he picked Xiao Jiu up from the ground, and said with a serious face: "You tell me as you go, why the two of them go to the mall so late!"

Xiao Jiu looked at Lu Wuxing's face, only then realized that he had broken into trouble, and began to explain.

Lu Wuxing's brows furrowed tighter and tighter, and he completely let go of his scrutiny, and his pupils shrank into a thin line.

Zombies, how could there be so many!

And Ruan Soft, is being surrounded!

"You go and shout everyone." Lu Wuxing put Xiao Jiu on the ground, "You guys drive over, I'll go first, they won't last long."

  ######

Song Xiao wiped the sweat on his face, watching his fingertips tremble constantly, and his heart had fallen to the bottom.

There are more and more monsters...

What to do!

Song Xiao released a fireball, but only burned the arm of the zombie rushing over, the big mouth with mucus almost bit his thigh, Song Xiao rolled back, covered his mouth and spit out a mouthful of blood, he felt that the strength in his body had been drained, but the zombies were still coming in.

He must not fall!

Now in this situation, Ruan Soft also lasted for less than a few minutes.

Song Xiaoyi gritted his teeth, picked up the wooden stick on the ground, and rushed towards the group of zombies.

"Stupid!"

The hordes of zombies seemed to have been held down the pause button, retreating to the side in an orderly manner, revealing an obvious path, and Song Xiao's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Mr. Lu!"

Lu Wuxing's face did not have a trace of blood, and he looked even paler when he greeted the moonlight, but his eyes were glowing with cobalt blue light, and he was not walking fast, his brows were furrowed all the time, as if he was trying to endure something.

Song Xiao hurriedly stepped forward to help Lu Wuxing, but was frozen by his eyes, "Who gave you the guts to do this!"

Song Xiao lowered his head and did not dare to speak, Lu Wuxing rarely made such a big fire, and he only knew the seriousness of the matter after he came in.

He had seen humans who were bitten and torn apart by zombies, if, if Ruan Soft really became like that...

"Now you know you're scared?"

Lu Wuxing coughed, his brows eased slightly, and where Song Xiao couldn't see, he silently swallowed the blood that gushed up.

"After you go back, you don't need me to teach you how to apologize."

"I know."

Song Xiao felt that as long as Ruan Soft lived, even if he wanted to beat himself half to death, he would definitely not gnaw.

"Get out, wait outside."

Lu Wuxing coughed and slowly moved forward.

The surrounding zombies lowered their heads, as if in submission.

Song Xiao took a step back, he had felt Lu Wuxing's power, the feeling of splitting his body and soul, which was ten thousand times more uncomfortable than being beaten one by one.

Lu Wuxing had already located Ruan Soft's position, but there were too many zombies around her, and he had already begun to feel exhausted, and even dark spots appeared in front of him.

The palm he looked at, the lines on it were so faint that he couldn't see it clearly, he laughed silently.

What a dragging body.

Lu Wuxing slowly closed his eyes, trying to restore his eyesight, and finally saw Ruan Soft among the zombies.

How is it sitting?

Ruan Soft choked on a compressed biscuit, poured a bottle of water before slowing down, and when he turned back, he was already surrounded.

A pair of red eyes swept over, if it weren't for the slow movement of the zombies, there would be no bone dregs left.

"Work."

Ruan Soft threw the mineral water bottle in his hand and just smashed it on the head of a zombie, the neck of the zombie head was completely crooked, and he was weakly pulled aside, but the instinct to find food made him unable to stop.

"System, see if the quantity is enough, I'll have a pot."

[Enough is enough, host you, you be careful. 】

The system also didn't think that Ruan Soft was so bold and bold, using himself as bait to attract the attention of all zombies, and then serving it in a pot.

If this fails, the consequences are unimaginable!

The system felt like it was about to look at it.

Ruan Soft moved, said to move, in fact, it is just a matter of moving hands and moving his mouth,

It is good for the zombies to gather together, a potato, it will lead to flames everywhere, and the zombie group that originally had an army pressing close to the momentum was crushed by a small yellow-skinned potato. Three or five twisted together, and all burned with a string.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 686 72
Author: Sanheng King Category: Crossing Rebirth Jian Yuan dressed as the planet master of the fallen planet in the interstellar era! The entire plane...
19.8K 251 52
"The Road to the Imperial Examination for a Poor Family   Lin Yuanqiu assumes the role of a five-year-old child in a small mountain village. His fath...
73.6K 1.6K 145
Author: Chitose Zhao Category: Crossing Rebirth As the last cultivator of the Last Law Era, Song Xi had only two goals. The first is to ascend. The s...
20K 303 12
Chu Qiyu traveled to the interstellar era and became a famous trash who had just been kicked out of a top family. There is a barren star under her na...