Jenna Ortega Imagines

By rauhlstrat

Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoev... More

high pt. 1 - v.c
high pt. 2 - v.c
priority - j.o
surprise - w.a
accident - j.o
priority pt. 2 - j.o
proposal - w.a
frustrations - w.a *18+*
accident pt. 2 - j.o
changes - v.c
changes pt. 2 - v.c
vecna - w.a
confession - v.c (request!)
secret - j.o
intoxicated - w.a
together - j.o
for you - w.a
anxiety - j.o (request!)
for you - pt. 2
long distance - j.o
oblivious - v.c
blacked out - j.o
blacked out pt.2 - j.o
last kiss - j.o
winner - j.o
hers - w.a
caught - j.o
caught pt 2. - j.o
caught pt. 3 - j.o
angel - t.c (request!)
blood bag - j.o
protective - t.c
lost - t.c
lost pt. 2 - t.c
goddess - j.o (request!)
letting go - j.o
letting go pt. 2 - j.o
chef's kiss - j.o
weathervane - w.a
torture - w.a
savior - v.c
weathervane pt.2 - w.a
savior pt. 2 - v.c
savior pt. 3- v.c
ocean eyes - j.o
promise - j.o
slipped away - j.o
slipped away pt. 2 - j.o
return - j.o
return pt.2 - j.o
return pt. 3 - j.o
unexpected - j.o (request!)
birthday - j.o
nightmare - j.o
cold - w.a
jealousy - t.c (request!)
lifeguard - v.c
date - w.a
doubt - j.o
traitor - j.o
anniversary - j.o
argument - j.o
complicated - j.o
cold case - t.c
cold case - tara's pov
thanksgiving - j.o
roommate - mabel
vigilance - mabel
vigilance pt. 2 - mabel
liar - j.o
aversion - j.o
distraction - t.c
teacher's assistant - c.s
heartache - j.o
heartache pt.2 - j.o
heartache (bonus!) - j.o
tolerate it - w.a
tolerate it pt. 2 - w.a
tolerate it pt. 3 - w.a
convergence - v.c
again - j.o
trance - t.c

break - t.c (request!)

5.5K 211 64
By rauhlstrat

break - t.c (request!)

tw: mentions of alcohol and sexual assault

-

Numb describes how you've felt for the last two weeks. You and Tara had a nasty break-up. There was screaming, crying, and breaking of objects; your mind would replay the scenario over and over.

Your solution, as a college kid, would be distracting yourself with the obvious - partying. Tonight was the biggest frat party of the year. While previously you would be uninterested, this would be your best distraction yet.

Dressed in heels, a mini skirt, and a crop top; you pushed your way through hoards of people who were most likely already blacked out. A few guys cat-called out to you, which you ignored as you had your eyes set on the drink table.

Grabbing the unlabeled bottle off the table, you unscrewed the cap and took a large swig from the lip.

The burning sensation stung the back of your throat and you felt the heat all the way down to your stomach. You scrunched your face up slightly, shaking it off quickly. "Vodka," you muttered to yourself.

You shrugged your shoulders and kept the bottle in hand. The loud base of the music vibrated your body as you pushed through more people, keeping your hand wrapped around the neck of the bottle.

With an empty stomach, the liquor consumed you within a half hour. Your eyes were feeling heavy as you moved your body to the music.

You saw the crowd of people disperse as a small figure made their way through them. You happened to glance to your right and that's when you saw her.

Tara stood in a tight blue shirt and jeans, she definitely wasn't expecting to show up to the party tonight. Your eyes widened as her blurry figure came into focus. You hadn't seen her since that night.

Stumbling backward in shock, you dropped the empty vodka bottle. Your back collided with the chest of a guy who stood a foot taller than you. He wrapped his arm around your waist, taking your accidental tumble as a move on him.

"Hey, beautiful," he said over the music.

"H-Hey," you slurred, glancing back at Tara and then at him.

He tightened his grip around one side of your waist and began leading you away, whispering something in your ear.

Tara knelt down on the ground, picking up the empty bottle you dropped. She sniffed the bottle and quickly turned her face away from the strong smell. She glanced up and saw you being led upstairs by someone she didn't recognize.

Her eyes narrowed as you disappeared out of sight. Knowing something wasn't right, she placed the empty bottle onto the counter and began squeezing herself back through the crowd to follow you.

-

The sound of the music muffled as you heard a door click behind you. The guy holding onto you lifted you up slightly as you felt yourself get heavier.

"Stand up, would you?"

You groaned softly as you placed your hand on his chest and pushed yourself up to stand up straighter.

You looked around the room to familiarize yourself with your surroundings, your eyes lagged behind as you turned your head around.

A small gasp escaped your mouth when the guy pinned you up against the wall. His free hand quickly finds a home between your legs.

You weakly kicked your legs to get him to pull it away. "S-Stop, what are you doing?"

His expression quickly went from pleased to angry. "You're the one who wanted this," he spat as he wrapped his hand around your neck, pressing you deeper into the wall.

Your airway was now cut off, you tried to suck in a breath but failed. You squeaked out a small noise as your limbs flew around, struggling to get out of his grip.

The door next to you opened swiftly. Tara didn't need any time to process what was going on. Approaching him, she kicked him harshly right between his legs, sending him to the ground.

Once his grip was off of you, you sucked in a big breath, almost falling to the floor. Tara caught you mid-fall and placed your arm over her shoulder.

"Let's go," she said, beginning to lead you out of the room.

The events that just commenced were quickly erased from your mind when you were close to Tara again, a smile bearing on your face.

"Taraaa," you slurred, your cheeks hot from the liquor. "What are you doing heereee?" you giggled.

Tara ignored your question and led you outside to her car, sitting you down and buckling you into the passenger side while she got into the driver's side. "Taarrrr," you groaned.

Tara stayed silent while putting the car in reverse, wanting to get you out of there as fast as possible. Looking over her shoulder as she backed up, you reached over and grabbed her free hand in yours, making her hit the brakes somewhat harshly. She paused and looked down at her hand in yours. She allowed you to keep it there as she looked back at the road and drove off.

-

You don't remember the car ride home. You wake up in a daze in Tara's room, still drunk.

"Can you sit up?" Tara asks gently.

Your eyes lock onto hers, it takes a moment for them to focus. Once they're focused you can't look away.

"Y/n," she says a bit more stern, her tone still laced with worry. "Can you sit up for me?"

"Mmm," you hum, a small smile curling on your lips hearing her soft voice.

Tara chuckles softly seeing the smile on your lips and gently assists you to sit up resting on one of her pillows against the headboard.

"Here," she said while placing a few ibuprofen pills in your hand and a cup of water in the other. "Bottoms up." She nudged your hand.

You threw the ibuprofen in your mouth and took a few sips of water to wash it down. While attempting to put the cup back on the side table, you dropped it on the floor.

Your eyes widened slightly once you realized. You turned your head slowly to look for Tara's reaction but she was already picking up the mess.

After setting the cup on the table properly, Tara threw her hair back into a ponytail. She glanced over at you, but your eyes were already getting heavy.

She stood on the bedside, gently running her hand through some of your hair to push it out of your face, making you stir to the touch.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly. "Go back to sleep." She reached and began taking out your earrings to make you more comfortable.

"You look so cute," you slur. "With your little ponytail," your voice going slightly high-pitched at the end. You reached up and gently twirled her hair.

Tara couldn't help but laugh at your words. Gently, she placed your earrings on the side table next to the empty cup. She took your hand that was in her hair and set it back down next to you. "God, your breath reeks like alcohol," she laughed once more.

"I missed the sound of your laugh," you admitted once her laugh quieted.

Tara's smile quickly fell, her heart sinking. Tears stung her eyes as she remembered the disastrous falling out you two had just weeks prior. She quickly blinked them away. "You did?"

"Mhmmm," you hummed, then hiccuped. "I was only at that party to distract myself from missing you."

Tara frowned. "You know you didn't have to turn to alcohol because of that."

You shrugged in return to her statement. "I'm fiiiine," you said with a chuckle at the end. "Because you're here."

"Not going anywhere," Tara reassured. "Now get some rest for me." Tara dimmed the light on the side table and crawled into bed next to you.

"Mmm," you mumbled while snuggling yourself into the familiar bed. You felt yourself falling deeper in seconds.

Tara watched as your breathing slowed and you fell into slumber. A small sigh of relief escapes her lips as she realizes you're safe, comfortable, and most importantly, with her.

As she continues to gaze at you sleeping peacefully next to her, she is left with her thoughts. Her mind races, remembering all of the great times you once had shared. She yearned to relive those moments.

She begins to contemplate if the breakup was truly for the best, or if you both were too fast to let go of something so special.

A tear slips down her cheek, snapping her out of her thoughts. She quickly wiped the droplet and sniffled. She leaned over and gently kissed your cheek. Her lips touching your skin again sent her heart bounding out of her chest like it was the first time.

"I love you," she whispered before reaching over you and turning the light off to be left alone in her thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 6.4K 47
Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male readers.
31K 600 15
Some imagines for all you amazing Jenna lovers πŸ’• Pretty sure all of these are going to be Jenna x Y/N & F!Reader 🀍 I'm always open to suggestions a...
208K 4.3K 65
basically some one-shots/imagines with Jenna Ortega and her characters !! 🀍 !! GXG !! ---- I'll mostly write these when I'm bored or something...
100K 2.2K 33
GxG I'll do requests and other stuff as well!