Jenna Ortega Imagines

By rauhlstrat

Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoev... More

high pt. 1 - v.c
high pt. 2 - v.c
priority - j.o
surprise - w.a
accident - j.o
priority pt. 2 - j.o
proposal - w.a
frustrations - w.a *18+*
accident pt. 2 - j.o
changes - v.c
changes pt. 2 - v.c
vecna - w.a
confession - v.c (request!)
secret - j.o
intoxicated - w.a
together - j.o
for you - w.a
anxiety - j.o (request!)
for you - pt. 2
long distance - j.o
oblivious - v.c
blacked out - j.o
blacked out pt.2 - j.o
last kiss - j.o
winner - j.o
hers - w.a
caught - j.o
caught pt 2. - j.o
caught pt. 3 - j.o
angel - t.c (request!)
blood bag - j.o
protective - t.c
lost - t.c
lost pt. 2 - t.c
goddess - j.o (request!)
letting go - j.o
letting go pt. 2 - j.o
chef's kiss - j.o
weathervane - w.a
torture - w.a
savior - v.c
weathervane pt.2 - w.a
savior pt. 2 - v.c
savior pt. 3- v.c
ocean eyes - j.o
promise - j.o
slipped away - j.o
slipped away pt. 2 - j.o
return - j.o
return pt.2 - j.o
return pt. 3 - j.o
unexpected - j.o (request!)
birthday - j.o
nightmare - j.o
cold - w.a
jealousy - t.c (request!)
lifeguard - v.c
break - t.c (request!)
doubt - j.o
traitor - j.o
anniversary - j.o
argument - j.o
complicated - j.o
cold case - t.c
cold case - tara's pov
thanksgiving - j.o
roommate - mabel
vigilance - mabel
vigilance pt. 2 - mabel
liar - j.o
aversion - j.o
distraction - t.c
teacher's assistant - c.s
heartache - j.o
heartache pt.2 - j.o
heartache (bonus!) - j.o
tolerate it - w.a
tolerate it pt. 2 - w.a
tolerate it pt. 3 - w.a
convergence - v.c
again - j.o
trance - t.c

date - w.a

5K 242 68
By rauhlstrat

date - w.a

-

"It is not a date, Enid." Wednesday snapped as her bubbly roommate kicked her feet off the edge of the bed.

"Oh, come on, Wednesday." Enid sighed quietly, tapping her index finger on her chin before sliding off the bed and going over to Wednesday's side of the room.

Enid gently used her shoulder to nudge Wednesday out of the doorway of her closet. "You are not wearing that."

Enid quickly grabbed the black and white striped shirt along with a black jacket to go over it from her closet.

"Here," she said while practically shoving the clothes into Wednesday's arms. "And wear your platform shoes, y/n likes those."

Wednesday's dark eyes widened as she looked at Enid. "Wait, did she say that?" She quickly asked, her face flushing slightly.

Enid smirked at Wednesday's reaction and shrugged her shoulders. "Why would you care? I thought this wasn't a date?" She asked sarcastically.

Wednesday narrowed her eyes at Enid in annoyance before going to change into the outfit Enid knew you'd love.

-

You stood at Wednesday's door, pacing quietly before getting the courage to knock on the door. Using two knuckles, you knocked lightly at the door, hoping she heard it.

Wednesday's neck snapped at the door once she heard the light tapping. Her eyes quickly glanced at Enid, an unsettled feeling arising in her stomach.

"Go answer it!" Enid whispered, using her hands to direct Wednesday towards the door.

Wednesday wiped her hands off her pants and adjusted her jacket.

Another whisper came from Enid's side of the room. "Go!"

You could feel your heartbeat pounding at your fingertips once you heard the echoes of Wednesday's steps approaching the door.

The door creaked open, revealing Wednesday dressed in all black along with your favorite platform shoes. Your heart thudded against your ribcage.

"Hello," Wednesday said flatly, looking up at you. Her glance quickly fell onto the potted flower you held in your hands.

You smiled small, holding out the flower towards her. "For you," you said, biting down on your lip. You were unsure how Wednesday would react to receiving a gift.

Wednesday's gaze softened and she took the flower from your hands. "A black dahlia... One of my favorites."

"I know," you said with a larger smile.

Wednesday went and placed the flower next to her typewriter. Once she did that, you knew she approved of your gift. She wouldn't let anything she didn't like anywhere near her beloved typewriter. "Thank you," she muttered.

She turned back to you and the grin stayed on your face. "Ready to go?"

She nodded once before stepping through the door.

"Have fun on your date!" You heard Enid squeal as Wednesday pulled the door closed.

-

You knew Wednesday wouldn't enjoy the typical restaurant date with a movie afterward, so you've decided to take a step out of your comfort zone.

Wednesday kept making guesses as you drove to the mystery destination. A few turns and the scenarios began to look familiar.

A small gasp escaped Wednesday's lips, she turned to you in the passenger seat. Her eyes reflected softly in the moonlight. "No way," she said.

"Mhmmm," you hummed, a smile curling on your lips.

"The Vermont Asylum?!" She spoke louder, but still monotone.

You put the car in park and reached into the back seat, grabbing two flashlights. "You said you've always wanted to go," you said, handing her her flashlight.

Wednesday bit the inside of her cheek to suppress a smile. Without speaking, she quickly hopped out of the car.

You chuckled to yourself seeing her with such excitement. You glanced over at the abandoned building and let out an uneasy breath.

-

The two of you began exploring the abandoned asylum together, you following Wednesday's lead, of course.

She went on and on about the facts of the asylum and what it used to entail. Seeing the sparkle in her eyes as she spoke excitedly warmed your heart. You tried to stay focused on her to ignore the fear that lay inside your chest.

While you turned a corner, pointing your flashlight, you saw a barbaric electric chair, in which a rat quickly scurried past.

You let out a small scream at the site, accidentally bumping yourself into Wednesday.

She tensed for a moment then relaxed once she saw what had frightened you.

Ignoring the rat, her attention focused on the chair. "Do you think it still works?"

"I-I'd rather not find out," you replied.

Wednesday glanced up at you and saw the obvious fear in your eyes. She held out her hand towards you. "You're fine," she reassured.

You looked down at her hand and quickly took her hand in yours. Relief and butterflies swarming through your body feeling her touch.

She led the two of you back outside, her hand still gripping yours tightly. Her hand was beginning to sweat, she'd hope you wouldn't notice.

Once outside, the two of you sat on a wooden bench away from the building. The moonlight illumined the two of you just enough.

Wednesday broke the silence of the two of you admiring the sky together.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

You turned over to her. "What for?"

She sighed as if she were having trouble with her words. "Just, no one has ever done anything like this for me."

You felt your heart crack thinking of the fact that this was the first time Wednesday was shown appreciation.

"You don't have to thank me for that, I just hope you'll let me do it again one day." Your heart racing after you said that.

Wednesday fidgeted with her fingers before reaching into her pocket, pulling out a folded piece of paper, and handing it over to you.

"What's this?"

"Don't torture me by making me explain," she replied dryly.

You chuckled softly at the Wednesday-coded response. You took the paper gently from her hands and unfolded it.

In small font from Wednesday's typewriter on the center of the paper, it read

" 𝚈/𝚗, 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎?

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 "

Your heart skipped a beat reading the words, in fact, you re-read it three times before you could even respond.

Wednesday could feel the anxiety of rejection building in her chest to the point where she began to get irritated.

"Are you-" You began to ask.

"Just say yes or no." She snapped flatly.

"Weds, I would love to."

Wednesday's stature relaxed as she felt relief. A small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. You hadn't seen her smile before, you were mesmerized by her beauty.

The sound of the breeze and crickets chirping filled the silence. Your gaze fixated on Wednesday's, hers was already set on yours.

After her eyes flicked down a few times to your lips, the two of you leaned in simultaneously.

Her soft lips brushed against yours. Wednesday's heart was racing at a pace she didn't think was possible. She deepened it slightly before pulling away. Though it was dark, you could see the faint rose color that covered her cheekbones.

After a few seconds of silence, you chuckled quietly. "Wait 'til Enid hears about this."

Wednesday groaned quietly at the thought. "She probably already knows."

-end

a/n: hii pookies! can't believe summer is almost over, and for most of y'all it already ended. :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.3K 65
basically some one-shots/imagines with Jenna Ortega and her characters !! 🀍 !! GXG !! ---- I'll mostly write these when I'm bored or something...
31K 600 15
Some imagines for all you amazing Jenna lovers πŸ’• Pretty sure all of these are going to be Jenna x Y/N & F!Reader 🀍 I'm always open to suggestions a...
12.9K 137 10
there is low key not enough of her sooo.. warnings will be include. includes: g!p fluff angst smut gxg
294K 6.4K 47
Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male readers.