Back to natural disaster stoc...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2) -20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 22 (2), 24
Chapter 22 (3) , 27
Chapter 22 (4)
Chapter 22 (5)
Chapter 22 (6)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (1)
Chapter 35 (2)
Chapter 36 (1)
Chapter 36 (2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (1)
Chapter 42 (2)
Chapter 43 (1)
Chapter 43 (2)
Chapter 44 (1)
Chapter 44 (2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (1)
Chapter 49 (2)
Chapter 50 (1)
Chapter 50 (2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57 (1)
Chapter 57 (2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (1)
Chapter 63 (2)
Chapter 64 (1)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (1)
Chapter 70 (1)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (1)
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 78

218 9 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 78

    A batch of Yu's rutin chicken should be "eliminated".

    Rutin chickens are small in size and have a short lifespan, only 2-3 years. The first batch of chicks bought were about one year old, but they have all experienced long-term cold and starvation. Not very good.

    It can be seen from their egg production.

    After the new batch of rutin chickens can start laying eggs, the earliest batch will be compared.

    I have passed the age when I can lay the most eggs, and now I can only lay an egg in two or three days.

    Yu Yuetong can hypnotize plants to make them grow faster and bear more fruit, but she has not yet dared to do anything to animals. It would be terrible if she opened some Pandora's box.

    So these rutin chickens at home are raised naturally.

    With the same feed, you can get three eggs for other rutin chickens, but only one egg for this batch of rutin chickens, and any fool knows how to choose.

    "Woo~~"

    When Yu Yuetong rolled up his sleeves and was about to catch and dispose of those rutin chickens, An An suddenly lay down on the glass, and his big black eyes turned around the box of rutin chickens reluctantly.

    An An is a sensible puppy. Although it is a dog, it is not much different from a child of a few years old. She knows that this is precious "food". Although she is a little bit reluctant, she just said goodbye and turned her back Go or not.

    "What's wrong with the baby?" Yu Yuetong rubbed her big head, An An kissed her intimately and happily, and licked Yu Yuetong's face with her slippery tongue.

    "Okay, okay, good baby, just lick it twice." Although it was An An's way of expressing her liking, Yu Yuetong could only accept two licks at most if her face was licked wet.

    No more!

    If two puppies come together, only one dog can be accepted. Even rain and dew are very principled!

    "Wooooow~" An An howled a lot, which sounded like other dogs barking to others, but it was different to Yu Yuetong's ears.

    "Well, it's my mother's fault. My mother ignored this problem. Let An An worry about it."

    An An and Kang Kang can herd sheep, not only sheep, but also pigs, chickens and ducks. They work neatly and diligently. Adult men are more efficient.

    But dogs are dogs after all, and they can't tell the difference between what's inside and outside the house.

    The chickens outside are raised to eat, but when the chickens are raised inside the house, the boundary line becomes thinner.

    Kangkang may be more suitable to be called "Hanhan". Unlike An An, who is so smart that he is about to become a master, Kangkang's dictionary is almost only eating and playing.

    The chickens outside are for eating, and the chickens at home are for playing.

    Kangkang has always felt so.

    So when An An found out that Yu Yuetong was going to dispose of the eliminated rutin chickens, An An said goodbye to the chickens for Kangkang.

    Kangkang still doesn't know that his little friends and toys will be disposed of soon, and he is happily following behind January to see if he can get some work, so that he can ask Yu Yuetong for credit and food.

    Perhaps it is really in response to the saying "silly dogs have stupid blessings", the little dog spoiled by his sister is jumping around the house carefree.

    "Then let's put it aside for now, and eggs will be produced after all."

    It's just more than a hundred chickens. Rutin chickens are very small, smaller than quails and pigeons, and about the size of a newborn chick.

    They are light in weight and can't eat much. Ten grams of feed plus ten milliliters of water a day is almost enough.

    He kept 150 rutin chickens for Kangkang to play with, and he could afford them.

    After dying of natural old age, remove the hair and fry it in an air fryer for An'an and Kangkang as snacks.

    Rutin chicken is small in size, with thin bones, and it will be crispy from the inside to the outside after just two casual roasts. Those bones are not as dangerous as ordinary egg shells being crushed and swallowed.

    As for whether An'an and Kangkang will resist eating "little friends"? No kidding, the "friendship" between An'an and Kangkang to the rutin chicken is as good as an ordinary toy, and the delicious fried rutin chicken can make them eat three big pots with tears in their eyes!

    "But these little chickens are really too much."

    Rutin chicken eats less, but it also depends on the quantity. One is ten grams, and one thousand is ten kilograms? !

    There are many things at home that can supplement protein. Rutin chicken eggs are so small, it takes a lot of time to crack them.

    And after intensive breeding, the probability of chicken plague is greatly increased.

    The weather is hot now, and the virus doesn't have much room to survive, but when the weather cools down, that's not necessarily the case!

    Yu Yuetong plans to keep only 300 of them, and sell all the others!

    Rutin chickens are small in size, and a breeding box can support 50 chickens. The boxy ones can be built like building blocks, and they are easy to move when moving.

    Yu Yuetong talked to Grandma Yu, and Grandma Yu's face was full of reluctance and pain, but her eyes also turned dark when she thought of the eggs in the refrigerator at home.

    Rutin chickens are very capable of laying eggs, and the eggs are small. They happen to have an incubator, and they don’t know what’s going on with their brains. They took all the eggs and hatched them one by one. The fingernails are bigger, and the fluffy balls make people happy to look at.

    Then they hatched too many...

    The newly hatched chicks can't eat much in a day, and a box can hold hundreds of them, giving them the illusion that they are easy to raise.

    But when the chickens gradually grow, and the food intake grows from a few grams to a few grams to more than ten grams, everyone's mood is not so good.

    But they have been raised, and they have reached the age when they are almost ready to lay eggs. At this time, it is not worthwhile to sell the chicks.

    I just wanted to let them lay eggs first and earn the eggs back!

    As a result, the full breeding boxes filled two rooms. Picking up eggs and cleaning dozens of breeding boxes every day is quite a heavy job.

    Feed and water consumption are even secondary considerations compared to these.

    The old people in the family are always thinking, if you work hard, you will work hard, as long as you can gain something.

    But it is such a thought, a worn down body.

    Yu Yuetong made a quick decision, and the objections of the elders in her family were not taken into consideration by her at all.

    Ever since, chicken rutin was sold that night.

    "Yes, they are all good chickens that are laying eggs. They are a little smaller, but they eat less! They eat weeds and sand, and they lay eggs. How wonderful!" "Of course, just feed weeds and chickens

    . It is quite difficult for the sand to lay eggs every day, so feed some rice bran and worms if you can.”

    Yu Yuetong prepared the feed for them by himself, corn, bean dregs, dried fish powder, rice bran, mealworms, and sand and Egg shell powder.

    It can be said that it is very nutritious.

    It is precisely because of this kind of feed that the chicks lay eggs quickly without being hypnotized.

    Yu Yuetong's asking price is not low, one chicken is 150 yuan. Although the price of a rutin chicken was labeled as a "pet" before the end of the world, the price has risen, but fifty-one is already very expensive. More than ten and thirty.

    In just a short time, the value of a chicken has increased by five times.

    But even so, there are still many people who come to buy chicken.

    The farming industry has collapsed.

    Bird flu makes everyone feel insecure, and no one dares to raise chickens and ducks. After the weather gets hotter, the virus kills most of them, but the farming industry is over.

    The feed for chickens and ducks is not created out of thin air, nor can it be nutritionally balanced just by relying on stones, sand and soil.

    Fresh eggs have been scrambled to sky-high prices!

    Although it is risky to raise chickens by yourself, as long as there is investment, it is equivalent to having eggs!

    Those with children at home simply cannot resist this temptation. Even if I know that as a novice in such hot weather, I may raise chickens to death.

    Although Yu Yuetong's asking price is not low, but he also gave the service - a detailed guide to raising rutin chickens at what temperature and how much water to feed!

    This is the result of February's daily experience in taking care of the chickens. February dictated, Yu Yuetong typed, and then used the printer at home to type a lot.

    Buy a chick and get a guide!

    A box of fifty rutin chickens, Yu Yuetong only took a few hours to empty the fifty boxes.

    The main reason is that rutin chicken itself is suitable for raising people living in buildings.

    They are small in size, can lay eggs, and love to be clean. A family raises five or six in an air-conditioned room, and a family of three can each eat more high-quality protein!

    After selling the rutin chicken, Yu Yuetong, who has been sleeping in the car recently, fell asleep after washing. Yu Yuetong's room faces the sun, and the curtains are drawn, and the sunlight coming in is just facing the bed.

    Mother Yu will open the curtains and windows every evening when the sun is not so harsh, and let the sun come in to sterilize the room.

    The bed sheets and quilts happened to be washed and dried during the cleaning a few days ago.

    The cotton in the quilt was fluffy and soft by the sun, and the whole person fell down as if plunged into the clouds.

    The bed sheet and quilt cover have the fragrance of roses that Yu Yuetong likes. The fragrance is not good, there is only a little bit, but this little bit lingers on the tip of the nose, which makes people feel very relaxed.

    "Well... my gentle town..." The solar power generation is rounded off and does not cost money. Yu Yuetong turned on the air conditioner to 16 degrees for a rare occasion today, and then wrapped himself in a quilt and patted the bed for the two puppies.

    Maybe it's because she hasn't slept in such a comfortable bed for a long time, and Yu Yuetong's movements of patting the bed seem to be slowed down by 0.5 times the speed of magic.

    An An and Kang Kang obediently wiped their paws long ago, and shook off the dust on their bodies again, but the two giant dogs jumped to the left and right of Yu Yuetong with extremely light movements and postures.

    "Good night, baby~"

    An'an and Kangkang lowered their heads and rubbed their big furry faces against her before falling into a deep sleep.

    It is said that soft beds are not good for the spine, because they are too soft and there is no bearing point for the bones, so it is easy to sleep crookedly.

    Uncle Yu likes hard mattresses very much, but Uncle Yu doesn't care about Yu Yuetong's preference.

    At most, I just feel sorry for my aunt. After sleeping, my bones are sore, and I feel uncomfortable all day. It is said that the two had a lot of quarrels about this when they were young. But when the children are older, they will stop making noise after sleeping in separate beds.

    Yu Yuetong didn't care if sleeping on a soft bed would affect her spine or not, she was always egoistic, as long as she slept comfortably!

    So she secretly replaced the bed at home with a soft "cloud bed".

    "Hmm... what time is it?"

    The glaring sunlight was perfectly blocked by the sunshade curtains. Yu Yuetong slept so hard that she didn't know the day and night. Anyway, now is her rest time. Even if the gods come, they must follow her wishes to be carried out!

    "It's only three o'clock in the afternoon. Mom can sleep for a while."

    Although it was three o'clock in the afternoon, Yu Yuetong calculated the time and found that it was nine hours. No wonder he slept so comfortably!

    Yu Yuetong lay on the bed and hugged An An and rolled around, and then hugged Kangkang, that's why a super big puppy is so good! Don't worry about crushing your puppy in your sleep!

    Yu Yuetong enjoyed the joy of staying in bed for a while, and then got up at 3:30 to take a shower.

    Breakfast is a sandwich. Grandma Yu could have deep-fried the prawn steaks yesterday. The prawns cut into pieces from a large prawn were coated with flour. The whole shovel was filled with oil and deep-fried, and what came out was a large piece of prawn steaks. , take a bite, the skin is crispy, and the inside is full of grainy shrimp. The sweetness and tenderness and the unique Q-bomb of shrimp give the mouth a flame impact!

    Served with fried toast, crisp lettuce leaves, sweet and sour tomato slices, and soul sauce—mayonnaise, this sandwich is rich in flavor, full of umami, and refreshing. Yu Yuetong can eat ten of them in one go. !

    An'an and Kangkang's meals were similar to hers, except that they added a few extra slices of unseasoned chicken breast and omitted the mayonnaise step.

    "January, take out the big iron pot and wash it, and then find a few more clean big basins." "

    February, go and pull all the small eggs from the insurance room."

    "An'an Kangkang, freight mission I'll leave it to you!"

    All the subjects who were assigned to characters nodded vigorously with serious faces.

    Then quickly go to the task.

    Rutin chickens can really lay eggs. The small eggs in the fresh-keeping room were collected one by one when Yu Yuetong left. After a month of absence, the chicken flock expanded again. The fresh-keeping room was a painful and sweet "happiness".

    There are boxes after boxes of rutin chicken eggs. Even if Mama Yu and the others eat steamed eggs, fried eggs, fried eggs, and boiled eggs every day, the number of eggs here is only increasing, not decreasing.

    Including those with space, Yu Yuetong currently has more than 230,000 small eggs in his hands.

    Based on the average weight of five grams, it would weigh more than one ton.

    "Let's call some helpers first." There are more than 200,000 small eggs. If you do it yourself, it is impossible for one person to do it.

    But with your own abilities, it can be easily resolved.

    It only takes two minutes for the table at home to be emptied, wiped clean, dragged over and assembled into a long table.

    Then it's the turn of the home parts to appear!

    Yu Yuetong, who has puppet manipulation skills, made a few simple dolls. The little dolls they pieced together are not as exquisite as January, but they are just some repetitive mechanical movements. The exquisite design just increases the workload The burden!

    A basin full of small eggs, an empty basin, and a "trash can".

    The twelve villains were ready to go, and then under Yu Yuetong's order, they moved at the fastest speed in unison.

    Take the egg, crack it, put the whole egg into the bowl directly in front of you, and then throw the shell in the "trash can".

    These small eggs are washed by the puppets in the previous process, and the puppets in the second process only need to break the eggs.

    The third process is to tear off the inner membrane of the full "eggshell garbage" with tweezers, and then throw them into the trays of the oven. All gone!

    The membrane inside the egg is also called "Phoenix Clothes", which is also a kind of medicinal material, and it is also good for joints.

    Yu Yuetong did it by herself, but every time she added eggs to An'an and Kangkang's ground meat, she always added whole eggs.

    Eggshells supplement calcium, eggshell membranes protect joints, and eggs are high-quality protein, so there is no waste at all!

    "Mom, the oil pan is ready, please handle it carefully!"

    Standing in front of the large iron pan full of oil and already burnt out, Yu Yuetong calmly poured all the small eggs into the pan go in.

    Rutin chicken eggs are slightly smaller than quail eggs, but the taste is similar to eggs.

    There are so many eggs that are prone to spoilage, and when steamed and scrambled eggs require a lot of eggs, these are not useful at all!

    Yu Yuetong is going to refer to the two methods of quail eggs and deal with them all!

    One is boiled, which is the simplest. Boil the eggs with water, then pick up the eggs and throw them into cold water. After peeling the shell, it is white and tender soft-boiled eggs. It can be used for dipping in soy sauce or in a hot pot. Spraying some oil and throwing it in the air fryer is also imaginable!

    But compared to this, the charm of fried eggs is great!

    More than 30,000 fractions are boiled, and the rest are made into fried eggs and poached eggs!

    "What smells so good!!!"

    The smell of fried eggs was so overwhelming that Grandma Yu was awakened by the smell.

    Yu Yuetong used ready-made poached eggs, fish balls and cauliflower in the refrigerator to make a bowl of three fresh noodles for Grandma Yu's breakfast.

    "It's delicious!" Grandma Yu is getting old, and her sense of taste has deteriorated a lot, but since she affirms that it is delicious, it is enough to prove the uniqueness of this bowl of three fresh noodles!

    "Oh, Yueyue, you just came back, take a good rest! Just leave the family affairs to your father!"

    Yu Yuetong is not tired, there are so many things at home, she will feel uncomfortable if she doesn't deal with them quickly.

    "Grandma, eat a juicy peach. This peach has just been picked. It's delicious!" Yu Yuetong deliberately picked the ripest one, holding the peach with one hand, and gently pressing the fingertips of the other hand on the peach skin .

    Yu Yuetong loves to eat crispy peaches. There are three peach trees in the house, one is juicy peach, one is yellow peach, and the other is nectarine.

    After the peaches are fully ripe, they will become very soft and full of juice. As long as you pinch the peaches a few times without breaking the skin, taking a small bite is like drinking juice!

    The fragrant and sweet peach juice is delicious, but Yu Yuetong prefers a few days before the peaches are completely ripe. Although the juice has increased, the flesh is still crisp and tender.

    Grandma Yu's teeth are not very good, and she doesn't want to eat crispy peaches, but when Yu Yuetong made her peach juice, Grandma Yu laughed so hard that she couldn't see her teeth.

    Nectarines are the most convenient to eat. The ones at home have not been sprayed with pesticides. Yu Yuetong picked two, and the sweet, crunchy and fragrant taste of nectarines conquered her as soon as she bit her teeth.

    Yu Yuetong added it to the ranks of today's after-dinner fruits, and then asked An An to pull the car over.

    The taste of fresh yellow peaches is not bad, but after eating canned fruits, I always feel that the yellow peaches in canned fruits are the best.

    Yu Yuetong is quite obedient to her own nature. Fresh fruits include peaches and nectarines, leaving some yellow peaches, and Yu Yuetong plans to make them all into cans.

    The villains prepared before are back on the dining table.

    Wash the peaches, peel them, and cut the flesh into several pieces to remove the pits perfectly.

    The peach skins are saved for jelly, and the filtered residue is crushed for extra meals for the chickens.

    The pulp is made into cans, and the core is crushed to take out the kernels, which can be used after frying. There is no need to throw away the core and shell, and it is a good thing to make fuel when dried.

    Like eggs, all aspects of yellow peaches are fully utilized.

    Yu Yuetong likes the magical effect before and after piles of raw materials turn into finished products.

    But just when she was about to continue working on the hydroponic radishes in the fish farming room, Yan Annan arranged a task for her again.

    "Leave next Monday, you should explain to your parents earlier."

    The administration usually takes the line of mysticism, but this time "mysterious" did not leave any words, which is a bit strange.

    "Solar power plants, plantations, large reservoirs, seawater desalination plants... Really, there are so many tasks to be cleaned up!"

    Yu Yuetong counted the tasks in his hands, and once again felt that the bureau was not manned enough to handle all tasks. Multitasking misery.

    Fortunately, the salary is paid according to 2~3 times of the extra workload, otherwise she might want to give up!

    Solar power plants, no matter which city it is, this project is the most important and primary promotion project.

    Thermal power is hopeless, and although hydropower and wind power are still struggling, they won't last long.

    The river stopped flowing.

    More than 60% of the rivers in the world have dried up, 20% of the lakes have dried up, and 99% of the oases have disappeared.

    Last year it was raining non-stop, but this year I have never seen rain at all.

    Hydropower relies on water, without water, power generation would be a joke.

    And other thermal power generation, wind power generation, and nuclear power generation also basically require the participation of water.

    At present, it is clear that water is not needed to participate in the auxiliary, only the solar power generation technology with breakthroughs in new technologies.

    And in this kind of weather where the sun seems to be able to burn people to death, there is nothing more abundant than solar energy!

    Solar power plants, build more! Build fast! Build well!

    Those who can meet the above requirements are the group of supernatural beings who were drawn to develop the combined stunt of [Five Elements·Great Infrastructure].

    Yu Yuetong is the instructor—who told her to teach Jing Chengchun, Yin Yuwei, Deng Yunfei, and Wenbo to be quite effective?

    The task of the plantation is a training task.

    Along the coast of Yucheng, Yucheng will also be relocated to other areas to escape in a few years. But before fleeing, the millions of people in Yucheng had to continue to live! The first priority to survive - prepare enough supplies!

    The plantation must be built! Even if it is destroyed ten thousand times by disasters, it must be built!

    Unsurprisingly, this plantation will be the lifeblood of the people of Yucheng in the next few years!

    No one knows how much food the government has saved up, but everyone knows that in the early days of the end of the world, those materials cannot be touched!

    Now that the supply is open, what will happen next? Are you waiting to drink the wind and eat the air and starve to death? !

    Not only can't touch it, but also increase the reserve materials when conditions permit.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 442 87
Jiang Zhaoli, who has been a biological dog for half her life, has traveled through the mountains and valleys. The rain from the hole covered her fac...
23.5K 346 15
Apocalypse, extreme heat, hoarding supplies, decisive killing] The terrifying apocalypse suddenly strikes, but there are no zombies in this apocalyps...
67.8K 1.5K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...
59K 915 65
开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story