Back to natural disaster stoc...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2) -20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 22 (2), 24
Chapter 22 (3) , 27
Chapter 22 (4)
Chapter 22 (5)
Chapter 22 (6)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (1)
Chapter 35 (2)
Chapter 36 (1)
Chapter 36 (2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (1)
Chapter 42 (2)
Chapter 43 (1)
Chapter 43 (2)
Chapter 44 (1)
Chapter 44 (2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (1)
Chapter 49 (2)
Chapter 50 (1)
Chapter 50 (2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57 (1)
Chapter 57 (2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (1)
Chapter 63 (2)
Chapter 64 (1)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (1)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (1)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 70 (1)

282 12 3
By ihatemetabolism

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 70 (1)

    Yu's mother knew that Yu Yuetong was going on a business trip again, so she was very worried. It was so sunny outside and it was such a hot day, going out was like going to hell.

    Grandma Yu and the elders turned all their good impressions of Yan Annan into bad ones.

    "If I knew he was here to let Yueyue go on a business trip, I would have kicked him out!"

    Grandma Yu was furious.

    Grandpa Yu didn't want Yu Yuetong to go out even more: "Yueyue, the family doesn't lack that little money, at worst, let's sell some food—" The

    meaning behind the words was to let Yu Yuetong resign.

    An iron rice bowl is good, but it's terrible!

    "It's not a big deal, so I'm seconded to work at sea for a while. It's still a civilian job. The wind doesn't blow and the rain doesn't blow. There is an air conditioner every day, so I feel comfortable!" It's not a lie, at least on the surface, Yu Yuetong was indeed transferred to the Yucheng Naval Logistics Department.

    Even so, if people are not around, they can't feel at ease.

    However, Yu Yuetong was obviously not the kind of character that would change his mind after a few words from his elders. Although he was worried, he also helped pack his luggage together.

    There are a lot of pumpkins at home, and Yu's mother dug out all the pumpkins that had just been dried in the sun a few days ago.

    The thinly sliced ​​pumpkins were dried in the sun, but the raw pumpkins were still soft after drying. Mama Yu sent the pumpkin slices to the oven, roasted them until they were cooked, then added white sugar, and put them into a grinder to grind them into powder.

    This kind of pumpkin powder can be brewed directly, which is very good for drinks or breakfast.

    Turn out the mung beans, soak them in water, fry them until they are cooked, add rock sugar and grind them into powder, then simply brew them with boiling water and you will have mung bean soup.

    Lotus seed powder is also the same operation.

    Afraid of Yu Yuetong's sunburn, Yu's mother cooked a large pot of white fungus, took it out immediately after cooking, and did not ask for the gelatin, but chopped it up and put it in the dryer.

    That is to say, time is tight, or else put it directly on the balcony to let the sun dry faster!

    Tremella is ground into powder and then brewed with boiling water. When it is stirred, it becomes sticky.

    Mama Yu is very satisfied with the sticky gelatin. Even if the collagen is decomposed into amino acids after being drunk by Yu Yuetong, it may not be able to synthesize collagen again, but Mama Yu doesn't care about that!

    "Remember, three cups a day, you can't miss one cup! Don't be like your father, don't do it if you promise!"

    Before hearing Yu Yuetong's answer, Yu's mother repeated: "You should drink more of this, Otherwise, your skin will be cracked like your father, and I don’t think you will have time to cry in the future!”

    Yu’s father, who was suddenly treated as a negative teaching material, looked confused, but he touched his face and looked at Yu Yuetong seriously. Said: "Be sure to put on more sunscreen, don't feel too hot, wear more clothes, and the dick you gave me before, it's the same thing as the robber's hood, remember, Two more sets!"

    Yu's father's face and body are currently covered with patches of deep and shallow skin, which are all caused by the cracks and peeling of the skin before. It is ugly and good, but the important thing is to suffer!

    Father Yu lived a rough life, could bear it, and didn't care what his skin looked like, but when he thought that Jiao Didi's daughter was like him, Father Yu couldn't accept it.

    "Oh, it's my dad who's worthless..." If he was more powerful, he would be the one who awakened the supernatural power instead of Yu Yuetong, and the pretty little girl wouldn't have to run outside under such a big sun.

    "Why do you say this so politely?" Yu Yuetong was afraid that she wouldn't be able to bear the family's continued sensationalism, so she simply and neatly explained the follow-up arrangements.

    "By the way, An'an Kangkang and January will go with me, and February will stay at home. I loaded the fighting program in February's system. If something happens, don't be brave, let February go." An'an and

    Kangkang Belonging to a half-breed dog, the relocation to the city is of great importance, and An'an and Kangkang are also assigned important tasks.

    There are a lot of things in the house, and there are four elderly people, so Yu Yuetong dare not leave without leaving anything behind.

    January's growth rate is very high, and her proficiency in the gold system has made her force value very high, but February has lit up the skills of the healing system.

    The current values ​​of January and February are not much different from those of ordinary second-level supernatural beings. February's attacks and skills are not as powerful as January, but they can be powerful.

    In case something really happened, with February's healing skills, Yu Yuetong would be at ease.

    Yu Yuetong said that February had loaded the fighting program, and no one in the family cared about it. After all, February was much shorter than January. No one really expected the "little robot" of 80 centimeters to defeat anyone.

    Everyone's attention was focused on the matter that An Ankangkang was about to leave.

    "Ah? It's such a hot day, why do you still have to bring a dog?!"

    Although An An and Kang Kang are just two dogs, they are also family members who have raised them day and night since they were young.

    Even the old man who laughed at Yu Yuetong for raising a dog as a child at first accepted that there were two non-speaking children at home.

    Hearing that the two puppies will be away for a long time, I feel very disappointed.

    This is also unavoidable. There is a generation gap between three years old. Seven people are doing their own things at home. Even if they are sitting in the same room, they are holding their mobile phones and playing with each other. They repeat a similar life every day, and there is nothing to talk about. .

    But after raising a dog, it is different. Every day there are new topics, what happened to An An today, what happened to Kang Kang just now, and the family is full of laughter every day.

    "An'an, Kangkang, come here, give me a hug from grandma." Yu's mother didn't clean up anymore, she spread her arms and hugged the two puppies, and the two puppies rushed over at the fastest speed, Then, he braked extremely fast in front of Mama Yu, and finally crashed gently into Mama Yu's arms.

    "Good baby~" Before Grandma Yu took Kangkang to live in Yu Wencheng's house for a period of time, Mama Yu felt that the house had become less lively. How quiet.

    Yu's mother touched the big hairy head reluctantly, and looked at Yu Yuetong: "When will you come back?" "

    ..." I always feel that the status of the family is not as good as the two dogs. Although I think so, I still say honestly, "Second That's it, it's very fast, I'll be back in half a month or a month."

    "It's half a month..." Yu Yuetong was about to comfort her when she saw Yu's mother standing up to pack the luggage of the two puppies.

    All kinds of dried meat, dog food, snacks, goat milk powder, and toys were packed into two large boxes.

    Mother Yu even found three foam boxes of different sizes that could be fitted one by one, and packed several packs of cheese and cheese sticks that the two puppies loved most.

    Just replace the ice pack once before you leave, and it will last for a long time!     Yu Yuetong: "...Mom, I'm going to work. Isn't it

    good to bring so many things?"

Puppy looks down on it!"

    Yu Yuetong felt that what Yu's mother said was reasonable!

    By the way, Yu Yuetong also packed a box of luggage for January, most of which were clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry and replacement parts.

    "Da."

    Yu Yuetong turned her head and saw Er Yue who shrank behind the door as if she had made a mistake.

    February is younger than January, and its growth rate is obviously not as fast as January. It can't speak, and its movements are not as natural and smooth as January. It still retains many "robot" characteristics.

    But Yu Yuetong could feel that the self-awareness belonging to February was slowly being born.

    Probably because she was afraid that her peeking behavior would make Yu Yuetong angry, Er Yue was so nervous that she almost shut down.

    Yu Yuetong walked over, and with every step she got closer, she could see Er Yue's body getting stiffer and stiffer.

    Yu Yuetong chuckled lightly, squatted down, and covered Er Yue's small head with her hands, almost covering its entire head.

    But her hand is so warm, the strength is so gentle. Er Yue heard her say: "Er Yue, please take care of the house. I'll bring you a gift when Mom comes back, okay?"

    Mom... Mom...

    "..." Er Yue was stunned and didn't move for a long time. After a long time, he raised his hand to hug Yu Yuetong's arm, and gently rubbed his cheek against her skin like a kitten.

    Being left behind, I am very unwilling, very sad, but, but... my mother asked me to look after the house~

    I was, I was trusted by my mother! I was entrusted with a heavy responsibility by my mother!

    Decided! From now on, all creatures who dare to break into the house without permission-all strangle! ! !

    Beautiful things always make people happy, especially cute and well-behaved dolls.

    "Er Yue has to grow up quickly~ I'm really looking forward to hearing how cute Er Yue is calling me 'Mom'~"

    Yu Yuetong hugged Er Yue and rubbed against her face, the cold and hard touch didn't have any softness , but Yu Yuetong believes that when he comes back, he will be able to touch a completely different touch.

    Want to grow up! February will definitely grow up at the fastest speed!

    In February, I worked hard to make a growth plan in my heart!

    When Yu Yuetong left the next day, there were a total of eight suitcases, large and small! People who didn't know thought she was moving!

    Yan Annan drove over and waited for her downstairs, and was silent for a long time when he saw the series of suitcases.

    "Give it to me." Yan Annan drove a van, and the space wasn't too small. He still had a bit of a gentleman's demeanor. He took all of Yu Yuetong's luggage and put them in the trunk.

    Then Yu Yuetong got into the car with two dogs hugging January, and the two big dogs lay down on the chairs, and the van's seats were also full.

    Yu Yuetong and Yan Annan were not the only members of the mission team. After the car started, Yu Yuetong packed all the luggage in the trunk into the space.

    After the "portable space cultivation method" became popular in the administration, almost all the official superpowers had one, and the difference was only big and small, so Yan Annan didn't show any strange expressions.

    Yu Yuetong was the first team member. Before receiving other team members, An An and Kang Kang could comfortably spread out their limbs and spread them into dog fur blankets on the seats.

    In January, she diligently carried a small satchel and combed An An and Kang Kang diligently.

    Ever since Yu Yuetong praised her as "like a big sister", January, who is already good at taking care of others, has become more gentle and considerate.

    Yan Annan is not a chatty personality, he concentrates on driving the car, Yu Yuetong is also not, he slumps on the seat and relaxes himself.

    "Hi everyone! My name is Deng Yunfei, and I hope this mission—"

    Deng Yunfei, who had carefully prepared his self-introduction, saw that there were only Yan Annan and Yu Yuetong in the car, and his face turned paler than the white exterior paint of the van. more scary.

    "An An, come here!" Yu Yuetong didn't lift her head, An An jumped off the chair wagging her tail, and ran to Yu Yuetong's side affectionately, her big ass took up the remaining two seats, and her head was placed on Yu Yuetong on the legs.

    The air conditioner was turned on in the car, and the dog fur coat wasn't very hot, so Yu Yuetong naturally regarded An An as a table mat.

    Kangkang spread out his belly and slept soundly, but he didn't compete for favor.

    It is impossible to have a dog without showing off. After having a dog, Yu Yuetong, who never posted on Moments, has changed. The photos posted in Moments are all dogs, and they are set to be visible to everyone. Deng Yunfei naturally recognizes the car The two dogs in the movie belong to Yu Yuetong.

    One second he was socially obsessed, and the next he wanted to turn into a turtle and retract his head into the turtle shell.

    He put the suitcase lightly, and found a seat in the farthest corner, sat upright like a primary school student, obediently put his hands on his knees.

    Deng Yunfei was so nervous that his whole body was trembling, not because he was timid, but because Yu Yuetong and Yan Annan were comparing each other. Recalling the previous experience, Deng Yunfei felt a feeling of blackness in front of his eyes.

    Undoubtedly, the time at sea was the time when he improved the most, but his body really couldn't handle it anymore!

    Curly, too curly!

    After receiving Deng Yunfei, it didn't take long for the fourth person to arrive, Yin Yuwei.

    "Sister Yueyue! This is An'an Kangkang! Oh my God! It feels so good to kiss Auntie Furry! My God, this is so happy!"

    Yin Yuwei happily buried her face in Yu Yuetong's consent. On the body of the big marshmallow Kangkang. Facing him is a rua.

    Yin Yuwei has no resistance to fluffy cats and dogs, but due to various reasons, she can’t keep a dog. She can only rely on cat cafes and dog cafes to satisfy her cravings. Now that the economy is not good, cat cafes and dog cafes are mostly closed. Not to mention how uncomfortable Yin Yuwei of Cloud Sucking is!

    "Big Dog, hehe~ Big Dog~" It seemed that Yin Yuwei wanted to make up for all the regrets of not being able to get a dog during this period of time, Yin Yuwei sucked dogs like crazy!

    "Hmm, ummm~" From Deng Yunfei's point of view, the furious dog sucking just happened to hit Kangkang's spot, and he let her do it very cooperatively.

    "Weiwei, Weiwei..." Deng Yunfei, who thought he had a little friend, yelled several times, but failed to pull back Yin Yuwei's soul.

    "I hope Brother Cheng can save me." Looking at the team configuration, Deng Yunfei thought that this time was the same as last time, so he pinned his hopes on Jing Chengchun.

    However, Yan Annan broke his hope with one sentence: "Jing Chengchun is at the second level, and he has already led the team alone."

    Deng Yunfei: "!!!" Why is it at the second level so quickly? ! Are these people cheating? !

    Yin Yuwei raised her hand: "I'm also at level two."

    Deng Yunfei: "???!!!!" Deng Yunfei, a first level senior, was stunned, why did everyone leave him behind and quietly become stronger?

    "I...not, you..." Are they really human? Is it really possible for ordinary people to do it?

    You must know that he is already a master of the upper middle class at the first level! A large number of people are still in their infancy!

    Yu Yuetong Versailles said: "Recently, I have been busy with space matters, and the upgrade speed has been a bit slower."

    Deng Yunfei's eyes lit up, but then dimmed again. Even if it was a little "slower", so what, the head of Yu, who was already a second-level master, is now After all, it must be intermediate.

    Deng Yunfei was devastated, he gave up hope at all: "Don't tell me, Captain Yan, I know you are already level three." "..."

    Yan Annan was silent for a while, and then said, "No."

    Deng Yunfei: "!!! "

    Deng Yunfei tried to comfort him, but the corners of his mouth seemed to be unable to hold back: "Captain, don't be sad, everyone will have a bottleneck period! A momentary lag is nothing!" Yu Yuetong broke his fantasy: "The Yan team is now

    Lei , Dian Shuang level two, everyone applaud."

    Yin Yuwei: "..."

    Deng Yunfei: "..."

    "Papapapapa—"

    Only Yu Yuetong clapped his hands enthusiastically.

    Disclosure between teams is the most basic principle of action, so Yu Yuetong's attack on Deng Yunfei is not intentional.

    To be honest, Yu Yuetong didn't expect it either.

    In his previous life, Yan Annan was a pure lightning type. As the number one person in the country with supernatural powers, he developed the high lethality and high attack of the lightning type to the extreme.

    In this life, she was shocked for a moment when she heard that Yan Annan did not choose to continue upgrading in silence but chose to develop Lei into a more delicate branch of the electrical system.

    Thunder and lightning, thunder and electricity sound similar, but they are actually very different. Yu Yuetong doesn't know whether he has two talents or has developed a second method of electricity for thunder, but there is no doubt which one, this person is genius!

    A sense of urgency ignited in Yu Yuetong's heart. Although she has an advantage, if she keeps complacent about this advantage, she will be caught up sooner or later.

    There must be urgency!

    Regardless of level, Yu Yuetong could feel the tension of catching up from behind.

    This feeling can be called a novelty for Yu Yuetong.

    In her previous life, she was overwhelmed by the burden of survival, and Yu Yuetong felt nothing but fear, and all her urgency was purposeful.

    Live, defeat the opponent, and live!

    All just to survive.

    Yu Yuetong rarely communicated with other supernatural beings, mainly because no one dared to communicate with her.

    No one knows whether they will be brainwashed and controlled in just a word of greeting.

    Not talking, not looking at each other, Yu Yuetong is even the existence that dare not mention his name among all supernatural beings.

    The survival rate of teaming up with her will increase a lot, but even so, not many people will actively ask to team up with her.

    "It's so gloomy."

    "She looks so scary."

    "It looks like she will be sacrificed as cannon fodder in the next second."

    "Shh, don't say such things in front of her, you will be brainwashed... ..."

    "..."

    The attack power is not the strongest, the power level is not the highest, and the range is not the largest, but Yu Yuetong is undoubtedly the most feared of all the power users.

    No one talks to her, and Yu Yuetong is too lazy to talk to others.

    They were all fought in the most cruel and desperate situation. Who has not had blood on their hands? Although everyone began to unite for the hope of mankind in the last few years of the last days, there are still many contradictions under this unity. It's just for the sake of human beings, for the faint hope of overcoming the end of the world, to be temporarily suppressed.

    That's all.

    In that environment, it is impossible to have a good competitive relationship, and there is only the fear of being killed if the weak are weak.

    But things are a little different in this life.

    The supernatural beings were included in the system early on. Although there were various contradictions, the atmosphere among all supernatural beings was relatively friendly.

    Although there is panic, under the guidance of their superiors, most of the supernatural beings are working hard with the belief that "as long as we grow up, we can save the world".

    Although there are still chains of contempt where high-level supernatural beings look down on low-level supernatural beings and supernatural beings look down on ordinary people, there are very few of them.

    Yu Yuetong quite likes this model.

    The strong pressure of survival will make people grow rapidly, even if they squeeze their own potential and life, but that kind of depressive environment keeps the spirit in a state of tension, as if it could collapse at any time, which is terrible.

    Yu Yuetong's mental power is much stronger than that of other supernatural beings at the same level, but at the same time, he has a more obvious perception of various emotions.

    The pressure she has been under has been several times that of others.

    Although the spirit of this life has been tense, but because of the materials in hand, it is far from reaching the limit.

    Perhaps because of this, Yu Yuetong became dull.

    The "peaceful and comfortable" life paralyzed her.

    Yan Annan appeared just right!

    Yu Yuetong once again felt the sense of urgency to become stronger and stronger.

    But unlike the extremely depressed feeling, this time it is obviously more positive.

    "Minister, what kind of ability is there?" Yu Yuetong's ability to change the subject was so fast that people couldn't react.

    It's not that Yu Yuetong is arrogant, but one Yan Annan is obviously not enough, Yu Yuetong is going to find more sources of stimulation.

    In the previous life, supernatural powers entered the public eye a little late, and more than half of the people died before they saw "hope". But if you dig early in this life, you think there will be a large number of people with high talents and fast progress who will be discovered.

    "That's right, Team Yan, it's already at this time, stop being mysterious!"

    Deng Yunfei and Yin Yuwei instantly put the shock behind them, they didn't compare with monsters, the ones who were injured were still the ones who were injured For myself, as long as I silently recite the truth "the gap between humans and dogs is greater than the gap between humans and dogs" a thousand times and engrave it into my DNA, I shouldn't be so autistic...probably.

    "We'll see it soon." Yan Annan didn't want to gossip.

    "Let's talk about it~" Deng Yunfei's straight man acting like a baby made Yan Annan a little sick, but in order not to let him continue to torture him, Yan Annan stepped on the accelerator and accelerated the speed.

    "Hi, hello everyone, I, my name is Wenbo, Wenbo of culture, and Bo of profound knowledge."

    Facing the enthusiasm that Deng Yunfei quickly put on his face, Wenbo, who is socially afraid and introverted, is obviously very uncomfortable.

    "Hello, hello, hello!" Deng Yunfei put his arms around his shoulders enthusiastically, and the two brothers asked kindly, "Wenbo, your power level seems a bit low, but it's okay, Brother Fei, I will take care of you! "

    Wenbo's ability is [Particle], the level is very low, only the first level.

    But as soon as he appeared, Yu Yuetong's casual eyes changed.

    Deng Yunfei leaned close to his ear and tried to discuss with him: "Wenbo, I will be the number one in the world with you, and I will protect you in the next action! There is just one thing... I want to talk to you in advance."

    Don't curl it, don't curl it, as long as one of them is not curled, as long as one of them is not so curled, he can enjoy a little salty fish with peace of mind.

    Yin Yuwei was a little bit disappointed that Wenbo was not a girl, but she still showed enthusiasm despite her good communication skills.

    Wen Bo, who was socially afraid, was forced to feel his scalp numb and his voice trembling because of his two teammates with social arrogance.

    "Ding dong, it's lunch time!"

    The crisp voice saved Wen Bo.

    Yin Yuwei immediately turned to Yu Yuetong: "Sister Yueyue, your alarm clock sounds so nice!"

    Deng Yunfei was getting excited for some reason: "Sect Leader, I didn't expect you to be such a Sect Leader!"

    However In the next second, they saw the doll that they thought was a decoration standing up.

    Yanyue rubbed her eyes, and asked with a little sleepiness: "Mom, do you want to eat for lunch?" After being told by Yu's mother to watch Yu Yuetong's three meals a day, January made it for herself An alarm clock, when the time is up, her body will automatically say the lines she thought up in advance.

    Yu Yuetong thought for a while, and then said: "Eat something with a lot of meat."

    "Do you want to eat meat sandwiches or barbecue? There are also fried pork chops." January took out a small notebook and pen from the maid's apron.

    "Roujiamo...roast meat...fried pork chops..." Yu Greedy Ghost Yue Tong hesitated for a second, "I want to eat them all!

    " A nutritionally balanced lunch was prepared for Yu Yuetong. "These three kinds of vegetables are not high in content. Does mom want to eat vegetable cakes? I will cut the vegetables into thin slices in January. It's delicious!" Yu Yuetong nodded

    .

    "What about drinks? Is there a drink you want to drink? If you can't decide, how about peach oolong tea? I will add a lot of peaches in January, and it will be very refreshing!" Yu Yuetong: "Then peach oolong tea.

    "

    "Would you like some dessert after dinner? I brought a lot of pumpkin and red bean cakes in January. Does my mother like pumpkin and red bean cakes?"

    Yu Yuetong: "I like it." "

    Then it's decided to be pumpkin and red bean cakes! Pumpkin and red bean pancakes~"

    After deciding on Yu Yuetong's lunch list, January ran to the empty trunk, quickly took out the trolley from the space, placed delicate tableware, put away the steaming lunch, and hung it sweetly With a smile, he served Yu Yuetong with a sense of ritual.

    "Thank you, January."

    The praised January was so happy that she almost went around in circles.

    "An'an Kangkang, wait a minute, your lunch will be ready soon!"

    January ran to get busy again.

    The food prepared for An'an and Kangkang is relatively simple, half a pot of dog food as a base, then boiled broccoli, Beibei pumpkin, canned food, goat milk, fish oil and various supplements.

    Finally, a duck neck is served as an after-dinner snack.

    The three of Deng Yunfei almost watched in a daze as January was busy.

    The little doll with blond hair and blue eyes is wearing a black and white maid outfit, with lace trim, a big skirt, white gloves, black leather shoes, and a gentle smile on her face. She is clearly a knee-high doll, but she has a dignified control Field temperament-do you not control the field? ! The fluctuations emanating from the little puppet are as strong as a second-level power user!

    "Aba, Aba, Aba..." The three of Deng Yunfei were too shocked to say anything.

    Yan Annan was still calm, he had met January yesterday, and at that time, January showed a flexibility and softness that was not like a robot.

    Both Deng Yunfei and Yin Yuwei were "veteran members" who had worked with Yu Yuetong once. They knew Yu Yuetong's abilities, and they had also seen wooden man No. 0 who almost reached a tie with Yan Annan.

    But I never imagined how long it would take!

    Yin Yuwei tried to understand: "That, wood, this, this..." She tried to understand, but she knew from the language ability that she couldn't speak clearly when she danced and danced, her inner understanding failed.

    It is very powerful to make a puppet equivalent to a second-level superhuman, but in such a short period of time, it is too, too...

    "Master, did you really not cultivate demons? Did you really not stuff someone's soul into it?" Deng Yunfei looked at January with probing eyes, trying to see clearly, but was beaten by January in the next second A slap.

    "Too impolite! Please don't look at me with such impolite eyes, and still get so close!"

    The small slap almost sent Deng Yunfei flying, and his head was buzzing.

    "It's amazing!" Looking at January, who can move, jump, and hit people fiercely, Wen Bo's eyes are shining with the light of admiration.

    "Is this a supernatural being? It's completely the Creator!"

    Yu Yuetong paused as he ate pork chops.

    It seemed that Wen Bo's eyes were too hot, so January hid behind Yu Yuetong in fear.

    Yu Yuetong patted January's head, and with Yu Yuetong's body temperature, January was no longer afraid.

    "Refer to some technologies of intelligent robots and AI." Yu Yuetong said generously, "If it was ten years earlier, maybe I would be the richest man in the world!"

    Deng Yunfei was beaten like a shaking-M idiot After that, I was still happy: "Master Master, can I ask you to customize it? The price is up to you, even if I don't eat or drink, I will still make money! Please, make me a moving one." Let's do it!"

    Yin Yuwei squeezed Deng Yunfei away, and said eagerly: "Sister Yueyue, don't worry about stinky men! If you can customize it, consider me first! Woohoo, husband, I can finally meet you!" "...

    " Seeing the two people who were about to fight, Yu Yuetong was speechless, "The puppet I made can only be driven by my ability, even if it is January, it cannot be ten meters away from me." This is of course fake,

    but Yu Yuetong is not afraid of being exposed.

    She added a spiritual hint to February, who stayed at home, and everyone except the family members would automatically ignore it.

    The family members were also hinted by her that the things in January and February would not be told to others.

    After getting this answer, Deng Yunfei and Yin Yuwei immediately looked like eggplants that had been beaten by frost, and their whole bodies were devastated.

    Wenbo, on the other hand, shone with excitement: "It's ten meters now, so it won't be the case when I level up?!"

    Yu Yuetong nodded without shy away, but looked at Wenbo with some appreciation: "Yes, as long as my level gets better The higher it is, the stronger January will be." With

    great potential, strong talent, and great prospects for abilities...

    Although he is still a rookie, Yu Yuetong has a premonition that this person's future is immeasurable.

    "Please go to window No. 1 on 0134 No. 2."

    "Please go to No. 2 window on No. 01343."

    "Please go to No. 3 window on No. 01346."

    "Please..."

    The clear mechanical female voice quickly announced the number on the radio , Bo Sihan looked at the number plate in her hand, and calculated how long it would take to get to her. Although there were more than a thousand people in line ahead of her, she never dared to relax her vigilance for a moment.

    In the busy office hall, the number will only be announced once, and the number needs to be rearranged, so Bai Sihan dare not miss it.

    This is the material collection hall of Blue City. The rations of Bai Sihan's family depend on it. If you miss it, you will only be hungry today.

    It is said that people in the Northeast like to buy vegetables by cart by cart, but last year before the heavy rain came, it was the hot summer, and their family used to buy vegetables in autumn.

    Not only did they not buy enough vegetables, but they also sold all their 30 tons of corn.

    The purchase price of corn last year was high. The official guide price was 5 yuan per catty of corn, but the private purchase price was even higher.

    A catty of corn can be sold at a high price of ten yuan, which no one dares to miss. Bai Sihan's family has a lot of money to spend, and more than 30 tons of corn have been sold!

    It was sold for 618,532 yuan.

    With these more than 600,000 yuan, she finally has money for surgery on her eyes.

    But after the operation, she didn't feel the joy of seeing the light again.

    During that blizzard, she and her mother spent time in the hospital, because the hospital is the primary place for rescue, and she and her mother were lucky to survive.

    But the father lost contact with everyone else.

    Mom kept crying and didn't dare to tell her the truth, but Bai Sihan had already guessed it.

    Dad and others lost their lives in that unprecedented blizzard.

    Bai Sihan always wondered, if the family hadn't sold all the corn for her eyes, wouldn't they be starved to death?

    Certainly not.

    Bo Sihan was lucky to survive, but she was no different from dead.

    The reason why this body can still move is because she has to live for her mother.

    Mom can't lose her anymore, she must live and live well!

    But how to live? Bo Sihan really couldn't find any hope of living.

    The family house was crushed, and she and her mother came to the resettlement site with nothing, including quilts and clothes, which were bought by her mother to "sell blood".

    There are many people in the hospital waiting for blood to save their lives. As long as Mama Bai can sit next to the blood donation cart, many people will come to ask her what her blood type is.

    Then she goes to the designated blood donation, and she can get the "thank you fee" from her family.

    This method hurts the body, but it is currently the fastest way to get money.

    Living needs money and supplies, but the mother and daughter have nothing.

    Although Bai Sihan is eighteen years old, she has not exercised for a long time because of her eyes, and she is depressed because of blindness. The way to donate blood and pay back the money is not feasible. Only the fat and strong mother Bai who has been doing farm work all year round capable.

    Mother Bai knows the difference between long-term business and short-term business. She is very restrained and only donates a fixed amount of blood every month. Bai Sihan has no ability to survive. If she is gone, her daughter will not be able to survive.

    Selling blood, moving bricks, electrician, farming... as long as it is a job that recruits people, she will work hard.

    But it is too difficult for people with nothing to live in such extreme weather!

    The materials issued by the government are only enough for basic survival, but she is not satisfied with this.

    If she wants to move out of a resettlement house full of people, the seventeen-year-old girl should have her own private space instead of two pieces of cloth surrounded by people.

    The daughter finally saw it, and she wanted to buy fresh vegetables, fruits, meat, egg and milk to supplement her nutrition. There will be a college entrance examination next year, so she has to ask the teacher for her daughter to catch up with the missed homework.

    Every pile and every piece costs money!

    But even so, she couldn't eat enough, worked too much, and sold blood. Mother Bai, who was supposed to be strong, lost weight from 150 catties to 100 catties in just half a year.

    This weight is a bit light for a person who is 1.7 meters tall.

    But Bai Sihan, who is 1.6 meters tall but weighs only 82, looks even lighter.

    Before the accident, Bai Sihan was the number one in key high schools, but after the accident, due to various changes, his grades dropped drastically.

    Because of the scorching heat, the school is no longer in class, and everyone has online classes at home.

    Bo Sihan doesn't have a home, but luckily he still has a mobile phone and the resettlement site has internet access.

    During the day, when her mother went to work, she came early in the morning to queue up for supplies. Students can receive a subsidy. The basic subsidy is a bottle of milk a day, but there is a corresponding material subsidy for every tenth place in the top 100 of the year.

    The subsidy of key high schools is good. If she is still the first, she will receive an extra catty of fish, a catty of meat, a catty of eggs and half a catty of brown sugar every week.

    But it's a pity that she only passed the 80th place in the last monthly exam, and the extra allowance she can get is only a catty of eggs and half a catty of meat.

    She regretted that she regretted it. If she got one more point, as long as she got one point, she could get another bag of salt. But it's just one point short.

    Bai Sihan became ruthless and determined to score more points in the next monthly exam.

    While Bo Sihan was reciting the text in his heart, he also had to listen to the radio distractedly. His efficiency was not as high as usual, but there was nothing he could do about it.

    There are more than one hundred windows in the office hall, and everyone has the same supplies.

    Three catties of rice for adults, five catties of sweet potatoes, five catties of potatoes, two catties of

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 70 (2)

    radish.

    For minors, two catties of rice, three catties of sweet potatoes, three catties of potatoes, one catty of radishes, one catty of cabbage and half a catty of eggs.

    This is half a month's worth, and each person can come here to collect it once with their ID card or household registration book in half a month.

    Mother Bai is busy, and only Bai Sihan can come. She has been queuing since last night, but even so, the people in front of her still can't see the end.

    The security guard told her that she could come back at around ten o'clock this morning, but Bo Sihan's resettlement site was far away from here, so she had to come here before the sun rose, and then go back after the sun went down.

    Mom gave her two yuan for a ride, but she couldn't bear it.

    Although it's two yuan, even though it's two yuan...

    Bo Sihan doesn't know what's the point of living like this, but she still wants to work harder.

    If she doesn't work hard, what will happen to her mother, she doesn't know.

    "Ding dong—an announcement is being broadcast now. The entire city will be relocated to Linwan City, Shanxi Province on September 1. Residents, please be prepared." The

    author said:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1K 149
Author: Pepper Terminator Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-05 Chinese name:《天灾囤货求生日常》辣椒终结者 Latest: Chapter 151 Extrheroine...
14.4K 272 70
Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember her king. Luna feels like a lot of her l...
31.7K 428 44
宝妈靠囤货在末世躺赢 / Mom relies on stocking up to survive the apocalypse 作者:秋天的信 https://www.69shuba.com/book/45887.htm Introduction: [Natural disaster apoca...